ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
You rule Chief!!
KeyArena, Seattle, Washington - October 30, 2005
© 2005 Chief Moon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rocks Off Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Part 3) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 27th, 2005 09:36 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning...Kansas City December 15, 1981 Soundboard.
Rolling Stones Kansas City December 15, 1981 Soundboard

Disc1
Take The "A" Train
Under My Thumb
When The Whip Comes Down
Let's Spend The Night Together
Shattered
Neighbors
Black Limousine
Just My Imagination
Twenty Flight Rock
Going To A Go Go
Let Me Go
Time Is On My Side
Beast Of Burden
Waiting On A Friend
Let It Bleed

Disc2
YCAGWYW
Band Introductions
Little T&A
Tumbling Dice
She's So Cold
Hang Fire
Miss You
Honky Tonk Women
Brown Sugar
Start Me Up
Jumping Jack Flash
Satisfaction
Star Spangled Banner
November 27th, 2005 10:32 AM
Madafaka What a great '81 new stuff! Thank you very much guys!
November 27th, 2005 12:04 PM
marko Sbd as well,i tought that the 1st Kansas show was sbd?
Or do i remember this all wrong....
November 27th, 2005 12:49 PM
MRD8 The Kansas City December 14, 1981 that I put on the tracker a couple of weeks ago is a soundboard also but I forgot to piut soundboard in the description...only have two more I'm going to put up...Hampton and Seattle October 15th.
November 27th, 2005 12:52 PM
Flairville The Phoenix show is brilliant, one of the best sounding I've ever heard. thanks very much!!!! xmas has come very early this year!
November 27th, 2005 08:40 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:...only have two more I'm going to put up...Hampton and Seattle October 15th.

As usual, a big THANK YOU for all the 1981 shows you uploaded here MRD8!!!!!

Gr.
Gonzalo

November 28th, 2005 02:18 AM
tumblingdice01 Someone said earlier that the Buffalo soundboard from 81 was now available. Is that true? Thanks.
November 28th, 2005 04:33 AM
MRD8 Buffalo was just released but I'm not going to torrent it or the other two new rleases, San Fransisco 10-17 and Cedar Falls...Dog & Cat payed a lot of money for the masters of these shows and I think they should be able to sell as many copies of them as possible before they get torrented!
November 28th, 2005 04:44 AM
MRD8 New on the tracker this morning is another great Mickboy remaster---this time it is Let it Bleed, titled Get What You Need. PLAY THIS ONE L-O-U-D!!! Wait till you hear the opening chords of Gimme Shelter comming out of dead silence through your speakers...it'll give you goosebumps!
Mickboys Let It Bleed---Get What You Need

Gimme Shelter
Love In Vain
Country Honk
Live With Me
Let It Bleed
Midnight Rambler
You Got The Silver
Monkey Man
You Can't Aleways Get What You Want

Bonus Tracks
Honky Tonk Women
Gimme Shelter
Country Honk
Jiving Sister Fanny
You Got The Silver
Gimme Shelter
Love In Vain
I Don't Know Why
YCAGWYW
Honky Tonk Women
November 28th, 2005 07:06 AM
Laminateman Could anyone open a window for the VooDoo Brew set.
November 28th, 2005 08:31 AM
charlotte Could everyone take a look at the tracker:
http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/

We could use some more seeding! Thanks!!
November 28th, 2005 08:49 AM
gimmekeef Are these "remasters" of Let It Bleed and Exile by Mickboy outtakes or different versions?....guess I'm asking how much better/different are they than the officially released remasters?...Thanks
November 28th, 2005 05:36 PM
MRD8 New on the tracker this afternoon one of the last 1981 soundboards I have to torrent here...the December 18, 1981 Hampton, Virginia soundboard! I will torrent Jointrips awesome 2DVD set of this show at some point...
Rolling Stones Hampton, Virginia December 18, 1981 Soundboard

Disc 1
Under My Thumb
When The Whip Comes Down
Let's Spend The Night Together
Shattered
Neighbors
Black Limousine
Just My Imagination
Twenty Flight Rock
Going To A Go Go
Let Me Go
Time Is On My Side
Beast Of Burden
Waiting On A Friend

Disc 2
Let It Bleed
YCAGWYW
Band Introductions
Little T&A
Tumbling Dice
She's So Cold
Hang Fire
Miss You
Honky Tonk Women
Brown Sugar
Start Me Up
Jumping Jack Flash
Satisfaction
November 28th, 2005 07:09 PM
Flairville I've done everything necessary to upload my DVD. It's listed on the tracker but I don't understand how to do this;
new window should open saying a few things, including that the torrent was uploaded successfully...

open the *.torrent file with your client, connecting as a seed, and stay open. peers will connect to you...

Please help!!!
November 28th, 2005 07:22 PM
cabledogg2 After you click on the torrent you just uploaded wait for your client to come up on the screen. Now point your browser to the folder that contains the flac files (not the torrent file). You should see the file loading from left to right on your client. Once it reaches 100 % you are seeding the torrent...........cabledogg2
[Edited by cabledogg2]
November 28th, 2005 07:29 PM
Flairville right I've got to the last stage but I keep getting this;

Upload failed!

Invalid announce url! Must be http://bt.dimeadozen.org/announce.php

I don't know what to put in the torrent itle I keep getting the above message whenever I try to upload using dimeadozen. Sorry for being so stupid but I'll make it all worth while with what i seed once I've got my head around it! Thanks
November 28th, 2005 07:50 PM
Flairville Fuck! Finally sorted, enjoy!!
November 29th, 2005 01:58 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this afternoon one of the last 1981 soundboards I have to torrent here...the December 18, 1981 Hampton, Virginia soundboard!

T H A N K Y O U !!!!!
November 29th, 2005 02:10 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I will torrent Jointrips awesome 2DVD set of this show at some point...

THANK YOU very much for starting sharing the first disc of this show !!!!! Hampton 81 DVD Jointrip Disk 1

Gr.
Gonzalo
November 29th, 2005 09:40 AM
Flairville Hi I've recently uploaded Hampton 81 DVD disk 1 and was wonderng if its working properly? It's on the tracker now
November 29th, 2005 11:35 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
Flairville wrote:
Hi I've recently uploaded Hampton 81 DVD disk 1 and was wonderng if its working properly? It's on the tracker now

Hi, yes, it's working properly !!!
I thought MRD8 uploaded that DVD... so, the 'THANK YOU VERY MUCH' goes to you

Gr.
Gonzalo
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)