ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
You rule Chief!!
KeyArena, Seattle, Washington - October 30, 2005
© 2005 Chief Moon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rocks Off Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Part 3) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
October 18th, 2005 10:13 PM
tomburr91 I was at the Miami concert, my first stones concert ever, and had the time of my life. Really cheap seats, but I couldn't have been happier.

Any news of a miami recording?
October 19th, 2005 12:03 AM
cc Hi -- any chance of a few seeds opening up for the Place Pigalle discs? A couple of us are stuck at 16% of disc 3, and I'm hoping to grab disc 4 too. Thanks,
cc
October 19th, 2005 03:01 PM
silkcut1978 The Rolling Stones
Fargodome, Fargo
February 17, 1999

Title: The Lost Fargo 1999 Tapes
Label: Rockin' Rott Recording (private)
Artwork: Macman

lineage: unknown

CD1:

01.Intro
02.Jumpin' Jack Flash
03.Live With Me
04.Respectable
05.You Got Me Rocking
06.Honky Tonk Women
07.Memory Motel
08.Sweet Virginia
09.Some Girls
10.Saint Of Me
11.Paint It Black
12.Introduction
13.You Got The Silver
14.Before They Make Me Run

CD2:

01.Out Of Control
02.(Get Your Kicks On) Route 66
03.When The Whip Comes Down
04.Midnight Rambler
05.Tumbling Dice
06.It's Only Rock'n'Roll (But I Like It)
07.Start Me Up
08.Brown Sugar
09.Sympathy For The Devil

This is another "THANK YOU, MACMAN"-torrent, as he sent me the Flac-files via File Transfer. Thanks goes also to
GAZZA who seems to be the one who found the guy who taped and who put the show in circulation - THANK YOU SIR!

This was the last missing show from the entire "No Security"-tour. So it's a gem for all collectors and completists,
but PLEASE be aware of partially LOUSY quality (B-stage) and only good- quality for the rest of the show.
STAY AWAY from downloading if you're looking for quality-stuff.
October 19th, 2005 05:53 PM
charlotte thanks for Fargo!!
October 20th, 2005 04:19 AM
beer Can someone PLEASE recommend a good DVD burner and brand of DVDr's? I have lost all my patience with the DVD burner I just had installed. I believe it is posessed by Satan. I'm not even kidding, it's making me crazy. 3 good burns and 8 unacceptable / flawed ones. Any advice regarding excellent DVD burners would be appreciated. thanks.
October 20th, 2005 05:12 AM
campino001 Hy

I need the second DVD from Fenway, Boston 2005-08-23
Can anybody help me
October 20th, 2005 06:00 AM
silkcut1978
quote:
campino001 wrote:
Hy

I need the second DVD from Fenway, Boston 2005-08-23
Can anybody help me

I don't have access to the tracker from office but in the morning it was on, called something like

Fenway I, disc 2

don't be confused -

Fenway 1, disc 2 is in fact Fenway 2, disc 2
and
Fenway 1, disc 2 (fixed) = Fenway 1, disc2

it's funny and a bit of a mess but still I'm very thankful to have both shows on DVD :-)
October 20th, 2005 06:05 AM
silkcut1978 folks, I would really like to ask you to stay on the LA 75-DVD - I'm a leecher with extremely low speed at the moment because I'm seeding Fargo 99 on two trackers with full up-speed. Because of this I had to reduce the up-speed on the LA-torrent which automatically reduces the down-speed on the same torrent.

So PLEASE give me a chance that it's still active on the weekend, THANKS :-)
October 20th, 2005 10:52 AM
joguema

Pittsburgh, Sept. 28, 2005, is being seeded over at DAD:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=64876

October 20th, 2005 11:35 AM
MRD8 I just put the Giants Stadium show from September 15th, 2005 up on the tracker...I like it better than the MSG discs...its all on one DVD, 118 minutes long...I hope you all enjoy it!
Here's the setlist:
Start Me Up
You Got Me Rocking
Shattered
Tumbling Dice
Rough Justice
Ruby Tuesday
Heartbreaker
Night Time Is The Right Time
--- Introductions
The Worst (Keith)
Infamy (Keith)
Miss You (to B-stage)
Oh No, Not You Again (B-stage)
She's So Cold (B-stage)
Honky Tonk Women (from B-stage)
Out Of Control
Sympathy For The Devil
Jumping Jack Flash
Brown Sugar
Satisfaction
You Can't Always Get What You Want (encore)
It's Only Rock'n Roll (encore)

I will put disc 1 of MSG up as soon as this one has enough seeders.

October 20th, 2005 04:07 PM
stonesmachine WOOHOOO Thanks Mr D!!!!
October 20th, 2005 05:08 PM
stonesmik
quote:
beer wrote:
Can someone PLEASE recommend a good DVD burner and brand of DVDr's? I have lost all my patience with the DVD burner I just had installed. I believe it is posessed by Satan. I'm not even kidding, it's making me crazy. 3 good burns and 8 unacceptable / flawed ones. Any advice regarding excellent DVD burners would be appreciated. thanks.

I just bought an internal Lite-On SOHW-1693S some days ago for 70 Swiss Franks (about $50) and it works great with Linux. I'm using DVD-R discs by ednet. (some cheap nameless product)
October 20th, 2005 05:15 PM
Schooner333
quote:
I just put the Giants Stadium show from September 15th, 2005 up on the tracker...I like it better than the MSG discs...its all on one DVD, 118 minutes long...I hope you all enjoy it!

MRD8
[Edited by Schooner333]
October 20th, 2005 05:20 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
joguema wrote:

Pittsburgh, Sept. 28, 2005, is being seeded over at DAD:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=64876

Hi this is my first post.. Im 15 and the Pittsburgh show was my first stones show! I desperatly need this show but on DAD it says their server is full and no new members can join... could someone please upload it to the RO tracker!?
October 20th, 2005 05:37 PM
campino001 Thanks for the Infos

quote:
silkcut1978 wrote:

I don't have access to the tracker from office but in the morning it was on, called something like

Fenway I, disc 2

don't be confused -

Fenway 1, disc 2 is in fact Fenway 2, disc 2
and
Fenway 1, disc 2 (fixed) = Fenway 1, disc2

it's funny and a bit of a mess but still I'm very thankful to have both shows on DVD :-)

October 20th, 2005 06:27 PM
daveg131
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:

Hi this is my first post.. Im 15 and the Pittsburgh show was my first stones show! I desperatly need this show but on DAD it says their server is full and no new members can join... could someone please upload it to the RO tracker!?

Keep trying on DAD, lots of good stuff there. Took me a couple days, but I finially got a membership.
October 20th, 2005 07:41 PM
stonesmik
quote:
stonesmik wrote:
Hi everybody

I was downloading the torrent "Stones On TV 2005 DVD" using the Rocks Off bit torrent tracker, but it has now completely disappeared. I have downloaded 4210 MB (98,3% !) of it and I'm only missing 50 MB...

Can someone please help me and put this torrent online again for a while?

Many thanks to the guy who put the file online again - now I got 99,1%! I hope you still keep the file online... many thanks in advance!!! I'll post here when I'm finished. The gods owe you a front row ticket!!!

October 20th, 2005 09:36 PM
kingwass17 hey guys, im new at downloading with torrents and i need some help. im downloading the pittsburgh show and its 92.5% done, but it just completely stopped downloading now. what could i do to make it start again?
October 20th, 2005 11:21 PM
drno12
quote:
kingwass17 wrote:
hey guys, im new at downloading with torrents and i need some help. im downloading the pittsburgh show and its 92.5% done, but it just completely stopped downloading now. what could i do to make it start again?

At this moment you can`t do anything.
You have to wait till the seeder is back.
Most of the people are at 92,5%.
I'm waiting too!!

[Edited by drno12]
October 20th, 2005 11:23 PM
kingwass17 ah that sucks, i was looking forward to having it tonight. o well then, itll be worth it when it gets done haha. thanks for the info
October 20th, 2005 11:31 PM
drno12
quote:
kingwass17 wrote:
ah that sucks, i was looking forward to having it tonight. o well then, itll be worth it when it gets done haha. thanks for the info

I've been tryin to download this since 24 hours and the seeder seems to have problems with his computer. Just stay and pray!!!
Best
drno12
[Edited by drno12]
October 21st, 2005 08:27 AM
stonesmik
quote:
stonesmik wrote:
Many thanks to the guy who put the file online again - now I got 99,1%! I hope you still keep the file online... many thanks in advance!!! I'll post here when I'm finished. The gods owe you a front row ticket!!!

I'm full! Finished with 100%! Thank you zhank you, thank yooo! The DVD is burned, all is well, I'm happy. Oo wee :-)
October 21st, 2005 11:08 AM
Pauli Fenway 1 Disc 2 FIXED!!!

The menu is not working !?? Am I right?
October 21st, 2005 04:18 PM
MRD8 Pauli,
The menu on Fenway 1 Disc 2 doesn't work...to make it play you have to push Song Selections...pushing Play won't start it!
October 21st, 2005 07:51 PM
deuce Can someone please upload a good sounding copy of Brussels to the tracker? I'm talking about the best sounding release of the Brussels 10-17-73 show. I have a copy but the sound is a bit muffled and there is hissing in the background. I'm looking for the best sound possible of this excellent show
October 21st, 2005 11:44 PM
Rolling Stones Argen I'm finished Bridges to Argentina!!! It's amazing! Thankk You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Pauli or anyone, which is the song we can listen when PC 98 Slide Show Start? In this song, we can listen Mick first and then Keith singing, and then again Mick...
October 22nd, 2005 02:04 PM
MRD8 Now that the Giants Stadium DVD is uploaded and has a bunch of seeds I'm going to start seeding MSG Disc 1...hope hurricane Wilma doesn't knock me off on Monday!
Here's the tracklist for Disc 1:
Start Me Up
She's So Cold
You Got Me Rocking
Tumbling Dice
Rough Justice
Back Of My Hand
19th Nervous Breakdown
Bitch
All Down The Line
Get Up Stand Up
--- Introductions
The Worst (Keith)
Infamy (Keith)
Miss You (to B-stage)
Enjoy!
October 22nd, 2005 03:51 PM
Mickijaggeroo Mr D! Woohooo!!!!
October 22nd, 2005 04:17 PM
Dan
quote:
beer wrote:
Can someone PLEASE recommend a good DVD burner and brand of DVDr's?

NEC 3500A Dual format/dual layer with DVD Decrypter. No problems whatsoever in 8 months.
As far as brand of DVDR, there are a small handful of manufacturers so it probably doesn't matter though I prefer made in Japan. Not always easy to find.
October 22nd, 2005 09:01 PM
cabledogg2 **New on the tracker**
Louisville, 11/3/81: Has most of Take the A Train. Features the live Stones debut of Going to a Go Go. Time is on My Side is incomplete, cutting after 2.20. The next song, Beast of Burden, starts in the middle. There is only the first 1.23 of Miss You. Start Me Up is completely missing. There are only a couple of notes of the Star Spangled Banner outro. The soundboard includes the following songs not on the poor quality circulating audience tape of this show: She's So Cold, All Down the Line, Hang Fire, Miss You (first minute only), Honkey Tonk Women, Brown Sugar, Jumping Jack Flash, Satisfaction.

Sound Quality: EX+

I have been having pc problems lately. My CPU just shuts down when it feels like it. If i stop seeding my computer has probably shut down. This is not a problem if i am around so you might have to have some patience on this one. Anyone have any artwork for any of these new '81 shows? Also thanks to Mr DDDDDDDD for supplying me the seed discs!..........Enjoy..........cabledogg2

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)