ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
You rule Chief!!
KeyArena, Seattle, Washington - October 30, 2005
© 2005 Chief Moon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rocks Off Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Part 3) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
October 6th, 2005 02:38 PM
Rolling Stones Argen I Said Bridges to Argentina,but the DVD. I have Chile 1995.I wanna upload this.I can upload files in MP3 or only .FLAC?.In The Announce ULR of the torrent: Who i sould put?. What's the announce ULR of this tracker?

Thank You Very Much.Go Stones.
October 6th, 2005 03:46 PM
monkey_man
quote:
rstp72 wrote:
Hey Monkey_man, would'nt mind to get my hands on "Live at Leeds from 1971"
cheers

Check your PM
October 6th, 2005 04:27 PM
Rolling Stones Argen I uploaded Santiago,Chile,1995 in MP3. Go Stones, and i wait for the DVD of Bridges to Argentina!!! Thanks Pauli!!!
Go Argentina,Go Stones and enjoy the concert from Chile.
Greetings.
October 7th, 2005 01:06 AM
pdog
quote:
Rolling Stones Argen wrote:
I Said Bridges to Argentina,but the DVD. I have Chile 1995.I wanna upload this.I can upload files in MP3 or only .FLAC?.In The Announce ULR of the torrent: Who i sould put?. What's the announce ULR of this tracker?

Thank You Very Much.Go Stones.

No Mp3's or Mp3 sourced stuff. It's crap to us!
October 7th, 2005 05:00 AM
Rolling Stones Argen Well, i wanna encode Santiago,Chile to FLAC
October 7th, 2005 05:19 AM
Rolling Stones Argen I have an idea: When one man complete this download please enconde to FLAC and re post this, or wait me to the next week...
[Edited by Rolling Stones Argen]
October 7th, 2005 06:09 AM
Andy L
quote:
Rolling Stones Argen wrote:
I have an idea: When one man complete this download please enconde to FLAC and re post this, or wait me to the next week...
[Edited by Rolling Stones Argen]

This tracker is for lossless sources only - why don't you read the instructions on the tracker before you seed?

Converting an MP3 to FLAC does not make it OK - the sound information from the original recording has been lost forever. Can someone please remove this lossy crap from the tracker?
October 7th, 2005 07:42 AM
stonesmachine He is a taker
October 7th, 2005 01:47 PM
Rolling Stones Argen I'm sorry, i bought this Booteg in a shop, it was US$30. But i'm sorry i'm not a stealer, i bought this CD...Go Stones! And I'm Sorry...
October 7th, 2005 01:54 PM
voodoostones MRD8, will you upload the first Fenway show DVD#2 ?
October 7th, 2005 01:55 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Do you have any solution to Santiago,Chile 1995?
October 7th, 2005 02:39 PM
Madafaka Enconde to FLAC!
October 7th, 2005 04:31 PM
MRD8 My copy of Fenway 1 Disc 2 will not convert to a torrent file...I got a replacement copy from Jumping Jack but his burner was going bad and it won't even go through Decrypter...he is sending me his original in the hope that I can create a torrent file from it.
October 7th, 2005 06:55 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Hi: I was trying to upload the Santiago,Chile Torrent and i saw this window:

Upload processing starts
Upload failed
java.lang.Exception: Upload directory not configured
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.tracker.TrackerWebDefaultTrackerPlugin.generate(TrackerWebDefaultTrackerPlugin.java:642)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.tracker.TrackerWCHelper.handleExternalRequest(TrackerWCHelper.java:100)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.tracker.host.impl.TRHostImpl.handleExternalRequest(TRHostImpl.java:933)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.tracker.server.impl.tcp.TRTrackerServerTCP.handleExternalRequest(TRTrackerServerTCP.java:329)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.tracker.server.impl.tcp.TRTrackerServerProcessorTCP.handleExternalRequest(TRTrackerServerProcessorTCP.java:567)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.tracker.server.impl.tcp.TRTrackerServerProcessorTCP.processRequest(TRTrackerServerProcessorTCP.java:148)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.tracker.server.impl.tcp.blocking.TRBlockingServerProcessor.runSupport(TRBlockingServerProcessor.java:315)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AERunnable.run(AERunnable.java:38)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.ThreadPool$1.runSupport(ThreadPool.java:350)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread.run(AEThread.java:54)

I created the torrent but i can't upload this to the page.It's strange.

Greetings

October 7th, 2005 06:55 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Hi: I was trying to upload the Santiago,Chile Torrent and i saw this window:

Upload processing starts
Upload failed
java.lang.Exception: Upload directory not configured
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.tracker.TrackerWebDefaultTrackerPlugin.generate(TrackerWebDefaultTrackerPlugin.java:642)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.tracker.TrackerWCHelper.handleExternalRequest(TrackerWCHelper.java:100)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.tracker.host.impl.TRHostImpl.handleExternalRequest(TRHostImpl.java:933)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.tracker.server.impl.tcp.TRTrackerServerTCP.handleExternalRequest(TRTrackerServerTCP.java:329)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.tracker.server.impl.tcp.TRTrackerServerProcessorTCP.handleExternalRequest(TRTrackerServerProcessorTCP.java:567)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.tracker.server.impl.tcp.TRTrackerServerProcessorTCP.processRequest(TRTrackerServerProcessorTCP.java:148)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.tracker.server.impl.tcp.blocking.TRBlockingServerProcessor.runSupport(TRBlockingServerProcessor.java:315)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AERunnable.run(AERunnable.java:38)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.ThreadPool$1.runSupport(ThreadPool.java:350)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread.run(AEThread.java:54)

I created the torrent but i can't upload this to the page.It's strange.

Greetings

October 7th, 2005 08:06 PM
turner If anybody can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm totally new at it and kind of a spaz. When I try to download anything I get this:
java.io.IOException: org.gudy.azureus2.core3.torrent.TOTorrentException: TOTorrentDeserialise: Torrent must be a file ('9A8B8CE2E30BD4FB10747C1F6794787D1648A101.dat'

I've downloaded several files without any problems.

Thanks again.
October 7th, 2005 10:01 PM
Rolling Stones Argen What Happen with the tracker? I don't see anything; 0 torrents... Its Bad...
October 7th, 2005 10:14 PM
Rolling Stones Argen And now two torrents...It's strange
October 7th, 2005 10:35 PM
charlotte I just finished a major upgrade to the Tracker...this upgrade should cover the world tour(past and present plus DVD's)...please everyone, could you upload your torrents? I apologize for the inconvenience this has/will cause.

Thanks to everyone in making the RO Tracker such a success!!

off to Durham in the morning!
October 7th, 2005 10:45 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Yeah,but What Happen with the another torrent: Place Pigalle, Voodoo in Buenos Aires?

Thank You Very Much
October 7th, 2005 11:14 PM
gonzalo76 Hi everybody,
I'm new here. I was at eztorrents downloading Stones' bootlegs until Gazza told me about this page. It's great, lot of info and it has it's own tracker !!!
The problem is that I was downloading DAC018 but suddenly that torrent doen's exist anymore.
The strange thing is that there are only 4 torrents now.
Do you know what happened with all the other torrents including DAC018 ???
I wanted to have that show

Cya.
October 8th, 2005 12:08 AM
riff-hard Hello,
I'm new to this site. If someone could please reseed the Place Pigalle torrents, i'd be most grateful-- I will certainly keep them uploading once I get 'em

Thanks!

riff-hard

scrape it off your shoes
October 8th, 2005 01:08 AM
charlotte
quote:
charlotte wrote:
I just finished a major upgrade to the Tracker...this upgrade should cover the world tour(past and present plus DVD's)...please everyone, could you upload your torrents? I apologize for the inconvenience this has/will cause.

Thanks to everyone in making the RO Tracker such a success!!

October 8th, 2005 03:47 AM
rstp72 that sucks could'nt finish to get "Ladies & Gents"
October 8th, 2005 05:43 AM
Mickijaggeroo Hey,rstp, what I think sucks is that you complain. You obviously have not read the thread, that some maintenance had to be done, everybody is doing their best to share. BTW, what are YOU sharing??
October 8th, 2005 05:55 AM
justforyou The tracker is working fine, thanks to the seeders for their efforts. Can't wait to check out the 'masters' L&G and the argentina DVD - the anticipation is rising !
[Edited by justforyou]
October 8th, 2005 08:09 AM
rstp72 Hey Sir "Jaggeroo" , don't get your panties all tangled up , I wasn't bitching , I think that the board is great and that everybody is doing is part , including myself, eventhough I'm new , I share all the stuff I downloaded , Place Pigalle 1,2,3 and 4 , Sticky fingers on the stage rough justice video , back to zero ,muddy waters and the stones , RS 1975-07-09,World Tour Press Conference 10-5-2005 , do you want me to go on?????
just like everybody else I was excited to get some new stuff , and wham it was gone , so yes I was bummed out but didn't mean anything bad by my comment.
Laters
October 8th, 2005 10:29 AM
Mickijaggeroo No problem
October 8th, 2005 11:39 AM
rstp72 is the server down or some??, I get a funny message "connection error(socketexception:unexpected end of file from server) ,I can download but can't upload????? :-(
Laters
October 8th, 2005 02:42 PM
zenarcher mine was fine.
[Edited by zenarcher]
[Edited by zenarcher]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)