ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
You rule Chief!!
KeyArena, Seattle, Washington - October 30, 2005
© 2005 Chief Moon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rocks Off Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Part 3) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
October 8th, 2005 05:34 PM
cbd http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=63193

Rolling Stones
October 6, 2005
Scott Stadium
Charlottesville, Va
Washington, DC

Source: B&K4022(90 deg)>744T (4th row from stage, ROC)
Transfer: 744T>soundforge 7.0 (fades/resampling/dithering/normaled each channel)>cdwav>flac
Taped & transferred by Possum

CD1:
01. Start Me Up
02. Its Only Rock & Roll
03. Shattered
04. Tumbling Dice
05. Rough Justice
06. Ruby TuesdaY
07. Sweet Virginia
08. All Down The Line
09. Night Time is the Right Time
10. Intros*

CD2:
01. Miss You
02. Oh No Not You Again
03. Get Off My Cloud
04. Honky Tonk Women
05. Sympathy for the Devil
06. Midnight Rambler
07. Paint It Black
08. Brown Sugar
09. Jumpin Jack Flash
10. You Can't Always Get...
11. Satisfaction

* 45 minute break due to bomb threat & evacuation of section tape was made in
October 8th, 2005 05:59 PM
riff-hard Thanks Charlotte and everyone for moving and reposting the seeds. I am happily downloading Pigalle and will share it too of course.

Offering to share from my own (very) modest collection-:
Would anyone be interested in "Brussels Affair: Definitive Edition"? If yes, I'll be happy to try to make my first torrent later this week.

October 8th, 2005 07:10 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Hi Pauli: Do you have the CD-R Bridges to Argentina or the DVD-R Bridges to Argentina?

Thank You Very Much
October 9th, 2005 01:30 AM
rstp72 every time I click on the "bit torrent Tracker" I get an error message :The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer
I have not change any setting on my pc , what the hell is going on ????????
can someone help?please
Laters
October 9th, 2005 08:38 AM
MRD8 I just put up Fenway 1 Disc 1 for those of you who didn't get it all the first time through!
October 9th, 2005 10:24 AM
Mickijaggeroo Anyone missing something else from before the tracker before it was down for maintenance? Post it here, so those who have it can re-post them.
October 9th, 2005 11:21 AM
Rolling Stones Argen Hi: The DVD-R Soldier Field was filmed with a private cam?

Thank You Very Much
October 9th, 2005 12:36 PM
gonzalo76 Hi again everybody

I was downloading the torrent DAC018 from the Rocks Off bit torrent tracker until everything went down, I mean, all the torrents dissapeared.
Now they are appearing again and seems that the tracker is working fine again.
But my problem is that I was downloading the torrent DAC018 (The Rolling Stones - Dartford Renegades - DAC 018)and now the torrent dissapeared and I'm stuck at 62.4% with the message "Error: Tracker Response Error: Torrent unauthrised in Tracker http://204.116.201.230:6969/announce"
I really wanna have this torrent

Please, can someone help me and put this torrent again online please, I'm stuck at 62.4%>

Gazza please help me !!!

Cya
[Edited by gonzalo76]
October 9th, 2005 12:54 PM
Gazza I didnt download that one, Gonzalo - sorry

Can anyone else re-seed this torrent, please? Thanks
October 9th, 2005 02:01 PM
charlotte DAC018-Running
Charlottesville-Running-Excellent

[Edited by charlotte]
October 9th, 2005 02:26 PM
Moonisup
quote:
charlotte wrote:
DAC018-Running

[Edited by charlotte]

great quality show
October 9th, 2005 02:37 PM
cabledogg2 Thanks to Mr D for the seed disc's. New on the tracker "Dallas November 1st , 1981" in a soundboard quality. I can't comment on the overall quality or any problems as i have not fully listened to it yet. I did notice that "Under My Thumb" is cut at the very beginning. Does anyone have artwork for these new '81 shows? Are they out on a label or are they from a private source?.........cabledogg2

Tracklist

Disc 1

1. Under My Thumb
2. When The Whip Comes Down
3. Let's Spend The Night Together
4. Shattered
5. Neighbors
6. Black Limosuine
7. Just My Imagination
8. 20 Flight Rock
9. Let Me Go
10. Time Is On My Side
11. Beast OF Burden
12. Waiting On A Friend
13. Let It Bleed
14. You Can't Always Get What You Want

Disc 2

1. Band Intros
2. Little T&A
3. Tumbling Dice
4. She's So Cold
5. All Down The Line
6. Hang Fire
7. Miss You
8. Start Me Up
9. Honky Tonk Woman
10. Brown Sugar
11. Jumping Jack Flash
12. Satisfaction
[Edited by cabledogg2]
October 9th, 2005 03:55 PM
rstp72 Help Help Help , see post above , cannot download anymore , Why???????????
Laters
October 9th, 2005 04:05 PM
charlotte I wish I could help you but the Tracker has been running non-stop since Friday night-all of the torrents are running and people are uploading with out any problems...are you still getting "server down"?
October 9th, 2005 04:29 PM
Back Street Girl Can some kind soul put all the Fenway files back up.

Thanks
[Edited by Back Street Girl]
October 9th, 2005 04:43 PM
kishorcsog I have only half of both Fenways, they disappeared so quick, can somebody put them back? Thank you
October 9th, 2005 05:00 PM
Mickijaggeroo rstp, try emptying your internet history.
October 9th, 2005 05:38 PM
MRD8 Cabledogg2,
So far there's no artwork for these new '81 soundboards, they are only being traded in private circles...they are another Rocks Off tracker EXCLUSIVE!!! If I send you the Louisville 11-3-81 CD's will you torrent them too? I want to concentrate on DVD's...
October 9th, 2005 05:39 PM
voodoostones is Fenway 1 Disc 2.ISO is the real DVD#2 from the first show or a DVD from the second as it was torrented before...?
October 9th, 2005 05:47 PM
MRD8 I have just uploaded the definitive(so far!) video of the 1975 Tour Of The America's, Ganja's LA Blues!!! While still not perfect quality its the best one out there in my opinion...now you have a chance to check it out. Here's the exdellent setlist:
Honky Tonk Women
All Down The Line
If You Can't Rock Me/Get Off My Cloud
Star Star
Gimme Shelter
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
You Gotta Move
YCAGWYW
Happy
Tumbling Dice
IORR
Band Intro's
Heartbreaker
Fingerprint File
Angie
Wild Horses
That's Life(Billy Preston)
Outta Space(Billy Preston)
Brown Sugar
Midnight Rambler
Rip This Joint
Street Fighting Man
JJF
Sympathy For The Devil

Artwork for this DVD can be found of this website:http://bootcoverz.com/DVD/1975-07-11_L.A.Blues-Ganja63-corrected.jpg
October 9th, 2005 06:32 PM
cabledogg2 Quote

" Cabledogg2,
So far there's no artwork for these new '81 soundboards, they are only being traded in private circles...they are another Rocks Off tracker EXCLUSIVE!!! If I send you the Louisville 11-3-81 CD's will you torrent them too? I want to concentrate on DVD's..."

Mr D, Not a problem Bob i will seed as soon as i recieve them. Can i send you some blank cdr's for your trouble?
October 9th, 2005 07:33 PM
MRD8 I guess you can go ahead and send me some blank CDR's, I've been downloading like crazy from DAD! I'll mail the Louisville DVD's tomorrow.
October 9th, 2005 09:30 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
charlotte wrote:
DAC018-Running

[Edited by charlotte]

Yep, it's running now !!!
Thank you very very much Charlotte!!!

[Edited by gonzalo76]
October 9th, 2005 09:33 PM
gonzalo76
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I didnt download that one, Gonzalo - sorry

Can anyone else re-seed this torrent, please? Thanks

Thank you gazza but charlotte have just helped me !!!

Anyway, more seeders are very welcomed

[Edited by gonzalo76]
October 10th, 2005 12:34 AM
joguema Re.: Dallas, Nov. 1, 1981
I downloaded it from DAD a few days ago, where it was named : Waiting on a friend in Dallas
There was artwork available, too.

quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Cabledogg2,
So far there's no artwork for these new '81 soundboards, they are only being traded in private circles...they are another Rocks Off tracker EXCLUSIVE!!! If I send you the Louisville 11-3-81 CD's will you torrent them too? I want to concentrate on DVD's...

October 10th, 2005 02:40 AM
rstp72 I've cleaned up my internet history and try a bunch of other stuff , can't get the fucking link to work :-(
can someone post a link for a download on the torrent ???anyone.thank you , at this point I'll try anything
Laters
October 10th, 2005 02:59 AM
Pauli New on tracker:

Bridges To Argentina 2DVD
River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, March 30th 1998

I will seed both discs separately.
October 10th, 2005 05:02 AM
Mickijaggeroo Pauli, I know one guy who will be very happy
October 10th, 2005 12:09 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Pauli wrote:
New on tracker:

Bridges To Argentina 2DVD
River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, March 30th 1998

I will seed both discs separately.

what's the quality of that one?
October 10th, 2005 12:36 PM
Pauli
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

what's the quality of that one?

The quality is very good. It is taken from TV broadcast and the whole DVD is beautifully made by rsvp2000.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)