ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liveshot Kerry at it again!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
2nd November 2006 01:01 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That is pdog's root of all evil flava of the month...the Musharaff flava sucked bunion balls...I'm quite looking forward to the day he discovers Choco Annan

Nothing says you're out of touch like choosing a baby killer as your presidential candidate

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Your edited bitternes impresses me. It really does.

But hey, me goes for the baby killer - only time I ever voted Dem for pres.

I'd say nice dodge, but this isn't a dodge type thread - howe come George Walker Bush III lets US troops stand down for an Islamic? Why does he do that? Is he a retard? Careful there - I have a lot of answers to my rhetorical question.
2nd November 2006 01:06 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Nothing says you're out of touch like choosing a baby killer as your presidential candidate

A problem Republicans have cleverly avoided by nominating draft-dodging chickenhawks.
2nd November 2006 01:16 AM
robpop
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

A problem Republicans have cleverly avoided by nominating draft-dodging chickenhawks.

Or male cheerleaders.

2nd November 2006 01:47 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That is pdog's root of all evil flava of the month...the Musharaff flava sucked bunion balls...I'm quite looking forward to the day he discovers Choco Annan

I've never mentioned who the root of all evil is, just the branches and leaves...
Just ask, I'll tell you who it is!
2nd November 2006 01:52 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'd say nice dodge, but this isn't a dodge type thread - howe come George Walker Bush III lets US troops stand down for an Islamic? Why does he do that? Is he a retard? Careful there - I have a lot of answers to my rhetorical question.

I was really hoping we could actually achieve the goals in Iraq... There is one truth from this administration, when they say the only outcome must be victory. Because if you go in, you better fucking win, or you look like an asshole!
Now that we've allowed Maliki to tell us what to do, when the country isn't secure, we've shown Shia backed by Iran, we are powerless.
We took out Saddam, we can just fall back to Kuwait re-invade and start all over... After the civil war that is!
2nd November 2006 02:28 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

I was really hoping we could actually achieve the goals in Iraq... There is one truth from this administration, when they say the only outcome must be victory. Because if you go in, you better fucking win, or you look like an asshole!
Now that we've allowed Maliki to tell us what to do, when the country isn't secure, we've shown Shia backed by Iran, we are powerless.
We took out Saddam, we can just fall back to Kuwait re-invade and start all over... After the civil war that is!

Oh yeah man, like most Americans, we are not adverse to using a trillion dollar military force to get what we want. Thats why we bought it.

Inopportune, cosmowise though - it came with a temporary chauffeur who we just can't get enough words, in the rich English language, to describe for howe little he has.

Goober's troubles started soon - unlike what you will ever read in the media, it was the summer of 2003 that set the tone - Chalabi, rising deaths, faked accounts of WMD, "Coalition", bailing Baghdad, this fucking Iraq game was over three YEARS ago under the semi-literate guy who until a week ago was saying "Stay the course."

$$$$$$$ boondoggle fiasco out there in the Iraqi desert, no end in sight, terrorists laughing at us and cutting deals, and all because of one man and the idiots who follow - George Walker Bush III and the Bush Geeks.

Yeah its civil war out there - the pie-in-the-sky idiots who dreamed of democratic utopia in an Islamic country have been shown to be the 60s hippie idiots they were - all we can tell our military now is duck your ass until we get you home - which is what their orders have been for six months now, according to my sources.
2nd November 2006 08:12 AM
Taptrick
and thread drift to personal obsessions occurs

2nd November 2006 09:06 AM
rasputin56 I always thought Kerry was the one who was going to hand over control of our forces to foreign powers. Damn, this is hard work.
2nd November 2006 10:35 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What the hell are you talking about?...Read the damn can man..."use only in a well ventilated area"...heed...heed I say
2nd November 2006 10:36 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I've never mentioned who the root of all evil is, just the branches and leaves...
Just ask, I'll tell you who it is!

Jesus?...W?...Jimmy Walker?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
2nd November 2006 10:37 AM
glencar Laura Bush?...Ed Ames?...Michael Cohl!!!!!
2nd November 2006 10:39 AM
Joey

Everybody just needs to please slow down , take it easy , relax and realize that the truth in life is right HERE ! :

|
|
|
V

2nd November 2006 10:39 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Laura Bush?...Ed Ames?...Michael Cohl!!!!!

I think I know...you don't finally get a piece of the pie without stepping on a few people along the way

2nd November 2006 10:44 AM
Joey " I think I know...you don't finally get a piece of the pie without stepping on a few people along the way "

Oh, .... OH !!! .. Lil' .... Lil' Fiji !

Little Fiji !

2nd November 2006 10:47 AM
glencar Weezy!
2nd November 2006 10:48 AM
Joey

Nanky ?!

2nd November 2006 10:53 AM
Fiji Joe Joey?

2nd November 2006 11:11 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

No, we don't have to admit anything. Not sure what goons your military is recruiting but our military force is more educated than the the general population. Smart soldiers are better soldiers. It's a major reason why no one can kick our ass.

You raise an interesting point Gampy .

Lyndon Baines Johnson thought the same thing :

W- W- W- What ?!?! .... Oh , sure ! :

" When you place your frown
Between my God and prayer
However grand your crown
Or dignified your hair
Men above men all prats
In your high hats

You priest, you mullah so high
You pope, you wise rabbi
You're invisible to me
Like vapor from the sea

I lovingly mock you noble lords
We all dress up to grand awards
I do that as well

I dare condemn your fashion sense
At least you're not astride the fence
That wouldn't sell

But I will deliver this address
Your souls conditioned don't impress
You, a man in a purple dress
A man in a purple dress "

Ho " CHI " Joe ! ™
2nd November 2006 11:25 AM
glencar Gampy? Aren't you older?
2nd November 2006 11:27 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Gampy? Aren't you older?

Not sure about that...but he's damn sure closer to senility
2nd November 2006 11:31 AM
rasputin56 In the Ether is painful. Roger reveals a glimmer of yesteryear in Purple Dress, though.
2nd November 2006 11:39 AM
jb http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15519404/

This sums it up quite nicely...Bush and the righties should be ashemed of how they have let down our brave troops. A bunch of chicken-hawks who talk the talk, but never walk the walk...fucking cowards sending off others to die for their failed policies. The righties love to talk about freedom, but if anyone disagrees with their twistedversion of patriotism, they shout them down or demonize them...what a pathetic lot.
2nd November 2006 11:42 AM
glencar Joshy, Keith O doesn't believe anything he actually says. He used to be on FOX News & back then he was a moderate. Besides jargon like that was thrown out in my trash yesterday.
2nd November 2006 11:43 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, Keith O doesn't believe anything he actually says. He used to be on FOX News & back then he was a moderate. Besides jargon like that was thrown out in my trash yesterday.

He is a reasoned voice from the left..Do you think Hannity or O'Reilly beleive the venom they spew? What about hilarious Michael Savage?
2nd November 2006 11:45 AM
glencar I don't listen/watch Savage. The other two are true believers. And neither of them is off the rails like Keith O. Now I must take off & get some AC/Beacon pix developed.
2nd November 2006 11:47 AM
Fiji Joe "You know, education -- if you make the most of it, you study hard and you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well...If you don't, you get stuck in Nebraska"

2nd November 2006 12:05 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Jesus?...W?...Jimmy Walker?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

No!
This is evil, and I got news for you... He lives!

2nd November 2006 01:04 PM
Drewby
quote:
glencar wrote:
And neither of them is off the rails like Keith O.

How true. It makes me angry to watch this loon, who just doesnt get it. He belongs over at CNN, with WOlfe and the "Situation Room." Lmao
2nd November 2006 01:14 PM
jb Hannity and O'Reilly are hateful, two-faced , phonies..The way they attacked Clinton unrelentlessly , even when at war in the Balkins, was shameful. Republicans have selective outrage, and or have not supported out troops with their phony rhetoric.. - over 6yrs of power and little to show for it....
[Edited by jb]
2nd November 2006 01:22 PM
Drewby I think they are all phonies, but it just makes me angry to watch extreme liberal acting one's. Hannity is a phony and a liar, imo, and bill is hateful.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)