ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liveshot Kerry at it again!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
1st November 2006 01:43 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Vote early-Vote often
Nice photo Nanky.
Did you find any supporting what Kerry said?

Republicans have had power long enough...not even the boggie men Kerry/Clinton or another terror color alert can save them...

http://elections.us.reuters.com/top/news/usnN31248778.html
[Edited by jb]
1st November 2006 01:46 PM
Nellcote JB, exactly why the Dems are working the inside channels to get this Lurch to apologize. Dems were so close, hanging chad close, and Lifeshot blew it for them again, and he's not even running! What a country!
1st November 2006 01:49 PM
Maxlugar We need FPM C10 to up the unhinged factor by at least 30 in this thread.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
1st November 2006 01:51 PM
Nellcote Nice drums & percussion!
1st November 2006 01:51 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
JB, exactly why the Dems are working the inside channels to get this Lurch to apologize. Dems were so close, hanging chad close, and Lifeshot blew it for them again, and he's not even running! What a country!

I don't think he blew it...he may have embarrassed himself and made others run from him, but I think most of the country can seperate a statement from , as you say, someone who is not running, from the realities that are the Bush administration. A endless death count in Iraq, minimum wage jobs, tax cuts for guys like me, lack of healthcare, and a party so desperate to retain power, that they covered up a would be predator....GOP has been a nightmare for this country and have nothing to show despite controlling both houses for 6 yrs....By the way, maybe busg should apologize to those victims of Katrina whom he ignored...or as him Mom said,... "were better off"....
1st November 2006 01:53 PM
Nellcote BTW, did you make the Heat opening game last night, and have you recovered?
1st November 2006 01:53 PM
lotsajizz gee, Josh, don't distract from the thread by introducing logic!!!

1st November 2006 01:54 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
We need FPM C10 to up the unhinged factor by at least 30 in this thread.

or Tele to up it by 90

1st November 2006 01:57 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
BTW, did you make the Heat opening game last night, and have you recovered?

dudes are old!!!!
1st November 2006 02:06 PM
Fiji Joe God bless our men and women in uniform...and to hell with the people who piss on them and the pisser's apologists

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
1st November 2006 02:08 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
God bless our men and women in uniform...and to hell with the people who piss on them and the pisser's apologists

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,226757,00.html
1st November 2006 02:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,226757,00.html

Sad...jb...I thought you more objective than this...That man you linked comments were reprehensible...I admit that....why can't you do the same with Kerry?
1st November 2006 02:12 PM
Nellcote Harold Ford Jr.
Dem from Tennessee, calling for Kerry to apologize.
Is Ford a loser or a concerned American?
1st November 2006 02:13 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Harold Ford Jr.

I don't know what he is...but I know what he ain't...he ain't no pisser apologist
1st November 2006 02:16 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Harold Ford Jr.

He is losing by a point or two and is, like the GOP, exploiting this. On the otherhand, I am sure you saw the lovely commercial his opponent 's supporters aired.
1st November 2006 02:17 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Sad...jb...I thought you more objective than this...That man you linked comments were reprehensible...I admit that....why can't you do the same with Kerry?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15506389/

Looks like Bush and Kerry have something in common....
1st November 2006 02:21 PM
Nellcote jb, all is says is the list is growing, and it's not a "right wing conspiracy" (see Billary on Today). It's a home grown, non Democratic spaceshot comment. He does not represent the Dems, Kerry represents himself. Insert Ann Richards comment here for Liveshot Kerry, "born with a silver foot in his mouth"
1st November 2006 02:22 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
jb, all is says is the list is growing, and it's not a "right wing conspiracy" (see Billary on Today). It's a home grown, non Democratic spaceshot comment. He does not represent the Dems, Kerry represents himself. Insert Ann Richards comment here for Liveshot Kerry, "born with a silver foot in his mouth"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15512797/
1st November 2006 02:22 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15506389/

Looks like Bush and Kerry have something in common....

Looks like you're an apologist for the pisser...understandable...you'd probably shit yourself in combat...

1st November 2006 02:29 PM
jb Labels like "secular progressive","liberal", "defeatocrat", or even "apologist" are what some, with no plan do to demonize their opposition. I like ot think that most reasonble americans understand very clearly what Kerry said and what he meant. Most also understand that blow-heart republicans who fear so desperately losing power will do anything to stay in power...they are running scared and with good reason.
I have no idea whether I would shit in combat, because like the chickenhawks who sent out young men and women to die, I never experienced combat. John Kerry, on the otherhand, did voluntarily served this country and was awarded the Purple Heart. Republicans can twist many things, but not the facts...they don't change.

[Edited by jb]
1st November 2006 02:33 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

Labels like "secular progressive","liberal", "defeatocrat", or even "apologist" are what people with no ideas do to demonize their opposition. I like ot think that most reasonble americans understand very clearly what Kerry said and what he meant. Most also understand that blow-heart repoublicans who fear so desperately losing power will do anything to stay in power...they are running scared and with good reason.
I have no idea whether I would shit in combat, because like the chickenhawks who sent out young men and women to die, I never experienced combat. John Kerry, on the otherhand, did voluntarily sev e this country and was awarded the Purple Heart. Republicans can twist many things, but not the facts...they don't change.
[Edited by jb]

Don't take anything I say at face value...it's all just botched jokes...just ask my speechwriter

Kerry's sentiments are not new...they're held by many...i.e., many believe that lack of education limits your opportuniteis and relegates you to less lofty opportunities such as the military....that's exactly what he meant to say...but you're to much of a pisser apologist to own up to it

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
1st November 2006 02:35 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Don't take anything I say at face value...it's all just botched jokes...just ask my speechwriter

All that matters is what happens next Tuesday...if we do not retake the house, then this will be another "Rove" triumph. If we do, then the Kerry statements will be forgotten , much like our troops by this administration.
1st November 2006 02:37 PM
pdog What bother you more:

Kerry's stupid ass comment, that is just words, and having been in the miltary, words don't mean shit?

Or

Malikis decision to order US troops to take down check point, basically making himself a US miltary commander?

Words or actions... This war has become more fucked than ever, and it doesn't make anyone safer anywhere, especially our great service people in Iraq!

¿Qué La Cogida?
1st November 2006 02:38 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
RIP Red---the best ever

a fine Democrat btw

So he'll be voting next week?
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

All that matters is what happens next Tuesday...if we do not retake the house, then this will be another "Rove" triumph. If we do, then the Kerry statements will be forgotten , much like our troops by this administration.

I seem to recall you're very vocal advocacy for the use of our troops...and now the defeatist rhetoric...that, above all, pegs you as a pants crapper...it's a label yes...but an accurate one in this case
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Kerry's sentiments are not new...they're held by many...i.e., many believe that lack of education limits your opportuniteis and relegates you to less lofty opportunities such as the military....that's exactly what he meant to say...but you're to much of a pisser apologist to own up to it

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Actual, he is correct. If you do not get a decent education, you may very well have to join the armed services and could end up in Iraq. There is nothing wrong with that.
1st November 2006 02:39 PM
pdog Maliki hates our troops!
1st November 2006 02:39 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I seem to recall you're very vocal advocacy for the use of our troops...and now the defeatist rhetoric...that, above all, pegs you as a pants crapper...it's a label yes...but an accurate one in this case

I have crapped in my pants before.....not b/c I do not support the troops, but b/c I underestimated my arrival time.
1st November 2006 02:40 PM
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Harold Ford Jr.

Both. He's down by 8 points today.
1st November 2006 02:40 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I have crapped in my pants before.....not b/c I do not support the troops, but b/c I underestimated my arrival time.

Is it true people crap themselves, the moment they die?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)