ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liveshot Kerry at it again!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
1st November 2006 12:28 PM
Nellcote Sorry, you may want to emerge from the spider hole of life you are in, as each of the three Liberal TV stations here in PROM have interviewed familes who lost relatives in Iraq last night, to have them express these feelings. This, in Kerry's home state, one which has voted Dem for at least the last 40 years. Reality Bites!
[Edited by Nellcote]
1st November 2006 12:31 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
Nellcote, the fact that they(GOP) are using this as election fodder, shows you exactly how little they care about the troops. if they were so upset, they certainly would not be repeating it and or using it for political gain...C'mon, you know exactly what is happening.

I agree jb...the GOP should be using future house speaker Nancy Pelosi's words that "national security should not be an election issue"...do you agree?...hey...this is your party....and they are gonna sell us and your overseas peeps down the river...just watch
1st November 2006 12:33 PM
Nellcote JB, then why are Dem canidates avoiding Kerry, not wanting to be seen with their own party?
Seeing that statement, stripped on it's own, is plain wrong.
1st November 2006 12:42 PM
rasputin56 Sorry, you may want to emerge from the spider hole of life you are in, as each of the three Liberal TV stations here in PROM have interviewed familes who lost relatives in Iraq last night, to have them express these feelings. This, in Kerry's home state, one which has voted Dem for at least the last 40 years. Reality Bites!
[Edited by Nellcote]

I wouldn't quite call WHDH Ch. 7 nor Ch. 4 "liberal" but whatever. I haven't seen any of the MA "news" so I'll take your word for it. What were the questions asked? Perception.

While we're at it, I'm still waiting for the President's apology for calling the tens of millions of people who will vote Democratic next week terrorist supporters. I'm outraged. OUTRAGED!

Why don't Republicans want to be seen with Bush? Why? Why? People love him, don't they?

And technically it's only been 28 years.
1st November 2006 12:44 PM
Fiji Joe Rasputin56 is a botched joke
1st November 2006 12:47 PM
rasputin56 I couldn't tell from here. Did you change your inflection or facial expression?
1st November 2006 12:47 PM
Nellcote So, let's put this in the channel of what has occurred, and where it's going:

Here you have the last Dem who ran for President, a sitting Senator, making, what he has termed a joke, towards the US Military, during a time of war. Said person now has cancelled all appearances with fellow Dems running for Senate & House, less than one week before election, and is not sorry at all for his remarks.
Spokesperson for the Democratic party, the party who formerally represented the working man, the military man.

You can't make this stuff up.
1st November 2006 12:49 PM
WattsAtScotts I'm voting for these guys in '08!

http://www.myspace.com/stewartcolbert2008
1st November 2006 12:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
I couldn't tell from here. Did you change your inflection or facial expression?

Neither...but I did fart in your general direction

I has a rhyme

1st November 2006 12:51 PM
rasputin56 You just did, Imus. It was not against the US Military as he has stated repeatedly. I know that doesn't work into the pathetic Republicans last gasp to try and save themselves from falling into irrelevancy but there it is. Keep trying.
1st November 2006 12:56 PM
Nellcote Why is he now going into your spiderhole?
Incidentally, his best friends are telling
him to apologize, Imus & Mike Barnicle two of those.
Say what you want, he just lost for the Dems again.
The gift which keeps on giving, with his elitist attitude.
1st November 2006 12:57 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
So, let's put this in the channel of what has occurred, and where it's going:

Here you have the last Dem who ran for President, a sitting Senator, making, what he has termed a joke, towards the US Military, during a time of war. Said person now has cancelled all appearances with fellow Dems running for Senate & House, less than one week before election, and is not sorry at all for his remarks.
Spokesperson for the Democratic party, the party who formerally represented the working man, the military man.

You can't make this stuff up.

It was at the worst, a stupid dig at W's intelligence. What is truly telling is how desperate the GOP'ers are trying to use this as a last minute explotation of our men and women in the armed forces. It is not going to work. Americans want better paying jobs, healthcare, and a thoughtful plan to end this disasterous post war Iraq. Kerry is an ass, but at least he served his country unlike the chickenhawks in DC.
[Edited by jb]
1st November 2006 01:00 PM
Nellcote JB, stay with the story.
If America is so stupid, then why are folks on both sides of the line pleading with Lurch to apologize?
1st November 2006 01:01 PM
lotsajizz well put JB and Rasputin...btw any who think that ANY major US media outlet is anything other than statist and overwhelmingly conservative is viewing things from a position far to the right of Francisco Franco....

1st November 2006 01:01 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
JB, stay with the story.
If America is so stupid, then why are folks on both sides of the line pleading with Lurch to apologize?

It's all politcs my friend!!! They are all whores. (RIP Red Auerbach-a jew).
1st November 2006 01:02 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
JB, stay with the story.

You just answered the question....

1st November 2006 01:02 PM
lotsajizz RIP Red---the best ever

a fine Democrat btw
1st November 2006 01:04 PM
Nellcote The Buggles=Video Killed The Radio Star....
1st November 2006 01:05 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

You just answered the question....

Coker is a disgrace to all Americans....what a horrible year(see also Phins and Heat last night).
1st November 2006 01:05 PM
sirmoonie Auerbach would have condamned Kerry.
1st November 2006 01:07 PM
Nellcote Exactly Moonie.
Kicked his ass into Bahston Hahbor.
He is such a loser.
1st November 2006 01:10 PM
nankerphelge "What is truly telling is how desperate the GOP'ers are trying to use this as a last minute explotation of our men and women in the armed forces."

You need sleep.

Last I checked, Kerry said something so incredibly stupid, no one on either side of the aisle can ignore it.

The dems are decrying it as much as the republicans.

Wake up and piss jb, the world is on fire!
1st November 2006 01:13 PM
jb I heard his speech, and I am very pro military. It did not anger me in the least as I felt he was clearly, unequivocally , referring to "W", not our troops.
1st November 2006 01:13 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Why is he now going into your spiderhole?
Incidentally, his best friends are telling
him to apologize, Imus & Mike Barnicle two of those.
Say what you want, he just lost for the Dems again.
The gift which keeps on giving, with his elitist attitude.

For the same reason that Bush is in his spiderhole and only comes out to play with those who are hopelessly devoted to him. My favorite paragraph from today's WashPost:

One GOP strategist, speaking candidly about the president on the condition of anonymity, offered this assessment: "I'd say he's at least 50 percent of the problem." In strongly Republican areas, he said, the president can still rally the party's base, but in more marginal districts, Bush is a drag on GOP candidates. "He's the problem," the strategist said. "He should stay away."

This will have little to no effect on local races except it gives the chance for the Republicans to pretend they actually believe in something. This whole thing has gone beyond sad now. I am saddened at how far the mighty Republicans have sunk that this is all they have left.

Barnicle? Imus? Please.
1st November 2006 01:14 PM
rasputin56
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Auerbach would have condamned Kerry.

I'm pretty sure he would've just gone out for Chinese and sparked up a stogie.
1st November 2006 01:16 PM
Nellcote The clock is ticking.
The longer he takes to apologize, the worse it gets.
One statement, having a huge impact.
lotsajizz Auerbach was a VERY liberal Democrat and always spoke highly of BOTH of the Commonwealth's excellent senators....

[Edited by lotsajizz]
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
"What is truly telling is how desperate the GOP'ers are trying to use this as a last minute explotation of our men and women in the armed forces."

You need sleep.

Last I checked, Kerry said something so incredibly stupid, no one on either side of the aisle can ignore it.

The dems are decrying it as much as the republicans.

Wake up and piss jb, the world is on fire!

The botton line is that this is being exploited by the right to try and galvanize their less than enthusiatic base to come out and save their pandering asses. It may work, but I doubt it. This is politics as usual ....as Chris mathews said, politics is taking the smallest thing imaginable and making it huge!!!! This is an example of either a stupid joke or a shot at W's intelligence, and it has become national news ....What about the poor guy who was beat up by George Allen Jr's goons? Talk about free speech!!
1st November 2006 01:17 PM
nankerphelge Hey jb, do you know what the meaning of "you" is??

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

Was he speaking to W?
Just curious, I ain't no English major!
1st November 2006 01:18 PM
Drewby I dont know whether to believe the flip flopper or not. Everything he says could mean multiple things. That is why the republicans labeled him a flip flopper which, imo, basically won the election for them. I would not put it past his rich, arrogant, educated, ass that what he said was actually about the troops. the american people still deserve a stark apology either way.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)