ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liveshot Kerry at it again!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
1st November 2006 02:41 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Both. He's down by 8 points today.

Hello Glencar..politics aside, what a shitty few days I had.
1st November 2006 02:41 PM
Nellcote Six pages, and Rove appears!
He caused it all!
He made Kerry say the military is dumb.
I only wish I had that power, is he Elizabeth Montgomery's brother?
You can't make this stuff up...
1st November 2006 02:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
TTM, did you make Gillette in September?

Yes, he loves the Stones THAT much!
1st November 2006 02:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
What bother you more:

Kerry's stupid ass comment, that is just words, and having been in the miltary, words don't mean shit?

Or

Malikis decision to order US troops to take down check point, basically making himself a US miltary commander?

I've held the hand of a dying man who was killed by an error in judgment...I didn't fault the man who killed him...but I would have kicked in the head of any man who pissed on him while he lay dying

Malikis?...is he sitting on the US Senate?...Isn't he like head of his own country and whatnot?
1st November 2006 02:43 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Six pages, and Rove appears!
He caused it all!
He made Kerry say the military is dumb.
I only wish I had that power, is he Elizabeth Montgomery's brother?
You can't make this stuff up...

Why did they call Michael J, Fox "shaky"?
1st November 2006 02:44 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Hello Glencar..politics aside, what a shitty few days I had.

Joshy, I tried sending a masseuse to your room but I think she went to Mick's room instead. I'm sorry that you're missing tonight's show. This whole week has been a disaster except for Sunday night's show. Even though I don't like that jagty dragging her out on her ass was kinda mean. What's wrong with Scorcese????
1st November 2006 02:45 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Is it true people crap themselves, the moment they die?

I'll let you know in 52 years.
1st November 2006 02:45 PM
pdog Maliki... Iraq... Where's the outrage?
Kerry is an asshole, but our troops are being killed, fighting in a country whose own leader is trying to make us lose...
You think that effects morale?
Democrats and Republicans alike, all fucking morons!

Does the GPA of dead soldiers matter?
1st November 2006 02:46 PM
Saint Sway even if kerry had said something as inflamatory as "every single soldier stuck in Iraq has an IQ of a baked potato" it wouldnt change the fact that Bush is a horrible president that is fucking up this country big time
1st November 2006 02:47 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Maliki... Iraq... Where's the outrage?
Kerry is an asshole, but our troops are being killed, fighting in a country whose own leader is trying to make us lose...
You think that effects morale?
Democrats and Republicans alike, all fucking morons!

Does the GPA of dead soldiers matter?

You're a fucking moron...and uneducated, stuck in a rut idiot...now...protect my freedom fuckface

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
1st November 2006 02:48 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You're a fucking moron...and uneducated, stuck in a rut idiot...now...protect my freedom fuckface

Freedumb! You pencil dick! Now go die so I can enjoy hot pockets and Cable TV!
1st November 2006 02:49 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
even if kerry had said something as inflamatory as "every single soldier stuck in Iraq has an IQ of a baked potato" it wouldnt change the fact that Bush is a horrible president that is fucking up this country big time

The economy is going great, no more 9-11's & this Iraq stuff will be resolved sooner rather than leter. And John Kerry is still one huge dingleberry.
1st November 2006 02:50 PM
glencar This Kerry stuff has taken over the airwaves.
rasputin56
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Harold Ford Jr.
Dem from Tennessee, calling for Kerry to apologize.
Is Ford a loser or a concerned American?

Well, he's gotta do something to play to those who don't like the fact he's got a thing for white women.
sirmoonie Shades of John Brown at Harper's Ferry. Shades of Appomatox. Shades of Penguine pickaninny.
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I tried sending a masseuse to your room but I think she went to Mick's room instead. I'm sorry that you're missing tonight's show. This whole week has been a disaster except for Sunday night's show. Even though I don't like that jagty dragging her out on her ass was kinda mean. What's wrong with Scorcese????

I love Christine Agueillera..she is one hot chick with great pipes and new titties!!!
1st November 2006 02:51 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Well, he's gotta do something to play to those who don't like the fact he's got a thing for white women.

Ford's from a corrupt family. He's going down faster than Lewinsky.
Nellcote Michael J Fox, who did not even read the bill he was making an advert for. Granted, pumpkin head Limbaugh is back on Oxy, but Fox should pay attention!
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
The economy is going great, no more 9-11's & this Iraq stuff will be resolved sooner rather than leter. And John Kerry is still one huge dingleberry.

I got money!
What's th eplan for victory!
and yes, FrankenKerry is a dingleberry... General Mills cereals!
1st November 2006 02:52 PM
sirmoonie Best thread ever!
rasputin56
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Shades of Penguine pickaninny.

I'm still trying to figure out the right's infatuation with that March of the Penguins thing. Penguins demand an apology!
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I love Christine Agueillera..she is one hot chick with great pipes and new titties!!!

Joshy, she was a cypher during Live With Me. Those guitars crunched, Charlie smashed the drums, best I've ever heard & then she came on. Towards the end she started that yelly stuff. She's a hottie but I hope that makes the movie so you can all see the horror.
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
This Kerry stuff has taken over the airwaves.

He's high as a kite, he'll be in a rehab in 24 hours!
1st November 2006 02:53 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ford's from a corrupt family. He's going down faster than Lewinsky.

Corrupt political family? Bush?
jb I going off to my mediation...I'm sure this discussion will still be going. it's good to be here.....
Nellcote I hear John Kerry is going to the Artic Circle with Macca on Al Gore's gas guzzling plane, "Global Warming One", where baby seals will be saved, while sending us video on the internet Al invented! They are picking up Ted "Chivas" Kennedy on the way for driving lessons....
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Michael J Fox, who did not even read the bill he was making an advert for. Granted, pumpkin head Limbaugh is back on Oxy, but Fox should pay attention!

It's like Ann Coulter said in her book: these victims start preaching & there's no way to take them on. Granted RL was a big fat idiot but Fox is too.
1st November 2006 02:54 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Freedumb! You pencil dick! Now go die so I can enjoy hot pockets and Cable TV!

I tried to die once before...they couldn't kill me

I shook the hand of a couple of recruits at the airport the other day...they now make them wear UPC barcodes when they go to basic training...I found that funny...as we sat in the smoking lounge and I was telling them the ins and outs of basic training at Fort Knox, none of the folks around us mentioned to them that they were imbeciles
1st November 2006 02:54 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
I going off to my mediation...I'm sure this discussion will still be going. it's good to be here.....

Severe back pain is leading me to abuse Tylenol w/codeine.
1st November 2006 02:55 PM
Nellcote GC, Jimi Hendrix moment?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)