ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liveshot Kerry at it again!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
2nd November 2006 11:04 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
pdog wrote:

Howe crazy is it, for anyone to even imply a terorsit cares either way... That's the logic I don't get!
They hate Americans and capitilism and sex, booze rock and roll. They could give a rats ass about our politics, anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid, anyone who speaks it, is proving they are stupid!

Not stupid, just power-mad and obsessed with winning elections. The worst of it is how many half-wits will fall for it. "Golly, Brandeen, some right-wing nut job sez them tearists wants the Demercrats to win, so we'd best vote fer the rich folks' candidate."
2nd November 2006 11:09 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

Howe crazy is it, for anyone to even imply a terorsit cares either way... That's the logic I don't get!
They hate Americans and capitilism and sex, booze rock and roll. They could give a rats ass about our politics, anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid, anyone who speaks it, is proving they are stupid!

Pdog did you read the link? If you don't think that these animals are politically savy as to what's up with American politics then you have not been paying attention.They have stepped up the attacks in the weeks leading to the election for this precise reason. Many terrorists cominications have been intercepted that confirm their strong desire for the Dems to win at all costs. Their reasons are obvious as hell. If the Dems stop funding the war in Iraq(which Pelosi has promissed to do) then we will be forced to withdraw from Iraq. Should that happen the third largest oil supply in the world falls into the hands of the radical Islamists,and they have already stated that they will exploit this oil revenue for further attacks againts the "infidels and the Jews". This is not speculation. This is a fact! Should that happen the world will be involved in WWIII in a big way very soon.

The fact that so many people in this country and Europe do not realize that the radical fucks have already declared war against the world is mind boggleing to me. I mean for fuck's sake all you have to do is go read their websites. They have openly stated that they will continue with terrorists attacks until their goals are met. Their goals? An Islamic calfette(sp?). In other words,a world that only accepts Islam. All others are to be put to death. Now imagine if the oil revenue that Iraqi oil would provide fell into these animals hands! In our lifetime we will see the complete and utter destruction of a major American city. That will happen. Probably a European city as well. At that point we will have to completely destroy huge swaths of the Middle East. I'd rather just win in Iraq,and not give these fuckers the funds that they so desperatly want. If the Dems win the world losses. Fact.

Riffy
3rd November 2006 12:14 AM
Fiji Joe My terrorist friends are advocating the election of Hillary Clinton...they think she should be covered as much as possible

3rd November 2006 12:52 AM
sirmoonie Al Jazeera polls show there is a split in the terrorist ranks, half want Dems, the other half Repubs. Never has the terrorist world been so politically divided.
3rd November 2006 12:58 AM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
My terrorist friends are advocating the election of Hillary Clinton...they think she should be covered as much as possible

Best I've seen her!
3rd November 2006 01:11 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Pdog did you read the link? If you don't think that these animals are politically savy as to what's up with American politics then you have not been paying attention.They have stepped up the attacks in the weeks leading to the election for this precise reason. Many terrorists cominications have been intercepted that confirm their strong desire for the Dems to win at all costs. Their reasons are obvious as hell. If the Dems stop funding the war in Iraq(which Pelosi has promissed to do) then we will be forced to withdraw from Iraq. Should that happen the third largest oil supply in the world falls into the hands of the radical Islamists,and they have already stated that they will exploit this oil revenue for further attacks againts the "infidels and the Jews". This is not speculation. This is a fact! Should that happen the world will be involved in WWIII in a big way very soon.

The fact that so many people in this country and Europe do not realize that the radical fucks have already declared war against the world is mind boggleing to me. I mean for fuck's sake all you have to do is go read their websites. They have openly stated that they will continue with terrorists attacks until their goals are met. Their goals? An Islamic calfette(sp?). In other words,a world that only accepts Islam. All others are to be put to death. Now imagine if the oil revenue that Iraqi oil would provide fell into these animals hands! In our lifetime we will see the complete and utter destruction of a major American city. That will happen. Probably a European city as well. At that point we will have to completely destroy huge swaths of the Middle East. I'd rather just win in Iraq,and not give these fuckers the funds that they so desperatly want. If the Dems win the world losses. Fact.

Riffy

The problem with this nightmare scenario is it assumes outcomes which will certainly not occur. Failure of Bush's policy in Iraq will not produce a monolithic Islamist state such as Taliban Afghanistan. Far more likely is the fragmentation of the Iraqi state. Iraqi Kurdistan already operates as an independent nation with its own flag and armed forces and no inclination to support reactionary Islam. The Shia areas will be controlled by Iran, which already has plenty of oil and doesn't appear to be helping Osama with it (Hezbollah is a different matter entirely). Radical al Qaeda-type Islamists, who are exclusively Sunni and view Shiites as heretics, are likely to have power only in Sunni-dominated territory, which is oil-poor. To the extent that Islamists controlled any oil, the question is, who would buy it? North Korea? How would it be delivered, given the inevitable blockade?

Riffy's dystopian fantasy is just the latest, greatest version of the classic totalitarian ploy: "Foreign evil-doers want to kill you, so give us unlimited power."

Fact. Substantially more fact-based fact.
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
3rd November 2006 09:44 AM
Egbert
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
To think I would live long enough to see a person claiming to be a Rolling Stones fan express such blind allegiance to authority. Who'd a-thunk it back in '68?

And to think you would live long enough to see "Sir Mick"...

3rd November 2006 09:52 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

To think I would live long enough to see a person claiming to be a Rolling Stones fan express such blind allegiance to authority. Who'd a-thunk it back in '68?

Do you hear the words "Shut the fuck up you smelly hippy" often?
3rd November 2006 09:54 AM
rasputin56 "Many terrorists cominications have been intercepted that confirm their strong desire for the Dems to win at all costs."

That's funny! Or fact? What are your terrorist sources saying about the Indiana 2nd Dist. race? I'm dying to know. This is great stuff!

I don't pay as much attention to Pelosi as the right wing fear mongers do who, along with Soros and Hillary is part of the new Axis of Evil, but where did she say she was going to eliminate funding for Iraq as soon as she became Speaker, if ever? I've heard of that dreaded congressional oversight thing that has been done during every war but this one but I must've missed that promise to be cut off like Tele when he tries to get another RO'fer to front him a little cash. TIA
3rd November 2006 09:58 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
"Many terrorists cominications have been intercepted that confirm their strong desire for the Dems to win at all costs."

That's funny! Or fact? What are your terrorist sources saying about the Indiana 2nd Dist. race? I'm dying to know. This is great stuff!

I don't pay as much attention to Pelosi as the right wing fear mongers do who, along with Soros and Hillary is part of the new Axis of Evil, but where did she say she was going to eliminate funding for Iraq as soon as she became Speaker, if ever? I've heard of that dreaded congressional oversight thing that has been done during every war but this one but I must've missed that promise to be cut off like Tele when he tries to get another RO'fer to front him a little cash. TIA

Good news and bad news for you Rasputin...The good news is Tele's gone...The bad news is Tele's gone and now YOU have become the resident imbecile...it's true...the entire back channel is abuzz with this sentiment...Ironic huh?
3rd November 2006 10:14 AM
lotsajizz Feej has himself confused with Rasputin
3rd November 2006 10:14 AM
rasputin56
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Good news and bad news for you Rasputin...The good news is Tele's gone...The bad news is Tele's gone and now YOU have become the resident imbecile...it's true...the entire back channel is abuzz with this sentiment...Ironic huh?

Awww, you're cute when you get all gooshy like this.
3rd November 2006 10:16 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Brainbell Jangler wrote:

That's just it--it is a mere claim. It shows a lack of understanding of either the Stones or the nature of their chosen political allegiance....
3rd November 2006 10:17 AM
rasputin56
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Feej has himself confused with Rasputin

I'm guessing confusion is pretty much a constant state with ol' Feej. At least that's what the back channels are buzzing about.
3rd November 2006 10:19 AM
rasputin56
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

That's just it--it is a mere claim. It shows a lack of understanding of either the Stones or the nature of their chosen political allegiance....

In a recent Rolling Stone interview, Pete Townsend proclaims himself to be a right wing war monger.
3rd November 2006 10:36 AM
Joey

3rd November 2006 10:38 AM
Fiji Joe You two putzes remind me of Laurel and Hardy...but not when they were at the top of their game and making the whole world laugh...no...you're more like they were after they blew all their money on chinese whores and high-brow booze...after the G-men came and took all their stuff for failure to pay taxes...more like them when they doing their song and dance for the whinos down on the Bowery for shoe leather, cigarette butts and dixie cups full of ripple

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
3rd November 2006 10:40 AM
Joey " You two putzes remind me of Laurel and Hardy...but not when they were at the top of their game and making the whole world laugh...no...you're more like they were after they blew all their money on whores and booze...after the G-men came and took all their stuff for failure to pay taxes...more like them when they doing their song and dance for the whinos down on the Bowery for shoe leather, cigarette butts and tiny sips of ripple"

3rd November 2006 10:42 AM
rasputin56 Bigggggggg hugggg.

3rd November 2006 10:43 AM
Joey
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Bigggggggg hugggg.

3rd November 2006 10:45 AM
Fiji Joe Jewish war veteran?

3rd November 2006 10:49 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Jewish war veteran?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
3rd November 2006 10:55 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

I make Joey shit liquid

But I do not make Joey put said liquid in his coffee and nurse it all day like an orphaned bangladeshi

3rd November 2006 11:13 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Feej has himself confused with Rasputin

you're very witty...by fucktard cockmonkey standards

3rd November 2006 11:23 AM
Maxlugar 92,000 new jobs created in October.

Huge upward revisions to August and September. Over 100,000 more new jobs then previously reported.

Unemployment drops to 4.4!

All this while we've had 9/11, wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and covertly all over the place, corporate scandals and the biggest natural disaster we've ever faced in Katrina.

Hail Bush.

3rd November 2006 11:31 AM
jb If you call flipping burgers for $5.15 an hr a job, go for. This election is about Bush, and even after the fake Kerry outrage, the dems are positioned to win the House and gain a few seats in the senate. It is going to be fun watching all the investigations of this lying, corrupt, administartion. Hopefully, we can get a vote on impeachment and get some pay back for what these bastards did to the great Bill Clinton.
3rd November 2006 11:35 AM
WinslowStud What happened to Telecaster?
3rd November 2006 11:44 AM
Egbert
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
What happened to Telecaster?

He took the money and ran.
3rd November 2006 11:59 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
If you call flipping burgers for $5.15 an hr a job, go for. This election is about Bush, and even after the fake Kerry outrage, the dems are positioned to win the House and gain a few seats in the senate. It is going to be fun watching all the investigations of this lying, corrupt, administartion. Hopefully, we can get a vote on impeachment and get some pay back for what these bastards did to the great Bill Clinton.

Some liberal sociologist type did a 15 year study of Harlem kids who went to work flipping burgers for less than $5.15 an hour "back in the day." Her findings? Most of these kids ended up becoming extraordinarily successful and many of them have now become right wingers. It's true!!!!!
3rd November 2006 12:00 PM
glencar
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
What happened to Telecaster?

He shit on his friends.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)