ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liveshot Kerry at it again!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
31st October 2006 03:09 PM
Drewby sorry im not use to this boards edit buttons..(my spelling is terrible)
31st October 2006 03:10 PM
rasputin56 No need to wish. It is happening. Hell, even Drudge doesn't have it as lead headline. You'd think this was better than "boy's penis in father's mother", no?
31st October 2006 03:13 PM
Drewby hahaha lol!
31st October 2006 07:10 PM
glencar From ABC News...

What's unclear is if Kerry's comments will help rally Republican voters or help their party portray Democrats as against the troops to score victories next Tuesday. A Democratic congressman told ABC News, Tuesday, "I guess Kerry wasn't content blowing 2004, now he wants to blow 2006, too."
31st October 2006 07:17 PM
pdog It's times like this Telecaster will be most missed!
31st October 2006 08:29 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
It's times like this Telecaster will be most missed!

Nah man really? You can't sit for like 1-2 seconds and guess exactly what Welfare Boy would have effectively cut and pasted? Here, glance at these words and feel better: "we" own all houses/courts/states, Clinton, Hollywood, birkenstock media, rocket back to White House, Clinton, Hollywood, libs, Clinton, tree-hugging, emotion, Clinton.
31st October 2006 08:58 PM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
From ABC News...

What's unclear is if Kerry's comments will help rally Republican voters or help their party portray Democrats as against the troops to score victories next Tuesday. A Democratic congressman told ABC News, Tuesday, "I guess Kerry wasn't content blowing 2004, now he wants to blow 2006, too."

for the good of the party ferry and bore should stick to more church oriented social activities
31st October 2006 09:05 PM
Drewby Kerry is a lier and he decieves the American people. He called our troops retards and the American people, first and foremost the troops, deserve a stark apology.
31st October 2006 10:33 PM
Riffhard What a goddamned douchebag!! Raspy are really trying to defnd this guy?! ROTFLMAO!!! God things must be bad for your pathetic party that you would even try and defend this shithead. This has absolutly zero to do with Bush here fella. Kerry has just insulted every man and woman that has ever,or is still,serving in the military. Not to mention all the families that have lost loved ones in the war on terror. That you would try and turn this into a slam of Republicans only proves just how completely out of touch you,and your shit party is! Trust me Raspy,behind the scenes every Dimocrat is furious at your so-caled hero. They are fully aware that this dipshit just revealed exactly what the Dimocrats think about our military.

So let ask you this. When your sad assed excuse for a political party losses again a week from today what will the excuse be? Diebold? Rove? The media(lol!)? Haliburton? Republican dirty tricks? Which one? Because you dimwit fucks have a very tough time facing up to the fact that you are considered a bunch of unAmerican assholes! That's right I said it! Your party is rooting against America! Kerry just outed you guys! Again! Beautiful!

Here's an idea. Bash Bush! That seems to always work for you guys! ROTFLMMFAO!!! God you guys are too funny!!!!!

Riffy
31st October 2006 10:45 PM
pdog I was wondering what The dems would come up with to try and blow an easy victory.
Send in Frankenkerry!
He must've been listening to War Pigs and got baked then opened his mouth...LOL!
But you know me, both parties suck!
31st October 2006 10:49 PM
chevysales
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
McCain ought to apologise for being a Bush ass kisser.

mcain is anything but... that man goes against the party more than chris shays does.

31st October 2006 10:53 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
I was wondering what The dems would come up with to try and blow an easy victory.
Send in Frankenkerry!
He must've been listening to War Pigs and got baked then opened his mouth...LOL!
But you know me, both parties suck!

He is a political idiot - I like that line on Drudge - Kerry wasn't content blowing 2004, now he wants to blow 2006 - howe the fuck do you spend that many years in politics and not figure out what the magic themes are? Someone put him out of his misery - isn't there a city council job open for this clown?

Good news for Republicans, and maybe we will recover from George Walher Bush III one day.
31st October 2006 11:02 PM
Riffhard Hey Raspy I guess the Dems don't all agree that Kerry was taken out of context. Or that he just "blew the joke". The guy's an idiot. Just admit it and we can move on.
------------------------------------------------------------

DES MOINES, Iowa A Democratic Congressional candidate from Iowa is canceling a campaign event later this week with Senator John Kerry.

Brucy Braley says Kerry's recent comments about the Iraq war were inappropriate.

Braley is running against Republican Mike Whalen in Iowa's First District congressional race. It's a contest considered to be one of the most competitive House races in the country.

Braley's decision to distance himself from Kerry came as a furor grew from comments Kerry made about the Iraq War during a campaign stop in California on Monday.

Kerry said if you make the most of your education, you "can do well." The Democrat went on to say that is you don't, (quote) "you get stuck in Iraq."

The remarks prompted sharp criticism from some Republicans, including President Bush and Arizona Senator John McCain.

Kerry refused to apologize.

------------------------------------------------------------

He's refusing to apologize!!! And the brain dead morons at DemocraticUnderground are trying in vain to spin this idiot's remarks as a reputiation of Bush!! I have never seen such political idiocy in my entire life. It's over! Go read Truman's biography,or JFK's,or FDR's. The Dims need to be reminded of what it was that once made them a real party. They are done. DONE! You can thank Kerry,Ted,Dean,Pelosi,Durbin,et al. for that. It's not Bush's fault that the Dim party sucks with teeth. They have managed to fuck things up all be themselves,thank you very much.

Riffy
1st November 2006 12:38 AM
2000monkey Kerry accidentally told it like it is and of course Rightards always have problems with the truth. They should keep squawking about it through election day. "Stuck in Iraq " should be on everyone's lips.
1st November 2006 05:48 AM
corgi37 John Kerry was actually making a joke (pretty crappy) about the Bushmeister. But, you Yanks simply have to agree Kerry is right. All round U.S., small towns are dying. Factories closing. Mills closing. Plants closing.

But the recruitment centre is still there!

Hicksville U.S.A has the car parts supplier about to close, but the local military base is firing on all cylinders.

Of course the U.S. military is made up of dumb people. Would intelligent people join? Young Lindy didnt have a brain in her head, and no prospects at all. But she sure was good at holding a leash and getting gang banged. Probably cant spell her name, but she was looking at the dental plan i bet.

Dont worry, its the same here. Only unemployed truck drivers and lonley farm hands join the army here. And, over here, the Government is considering dropping the entry requirements. People with asthma, drug convictions and even certain criminal records might be able to sign up.

That should make things interesting in the future.

And, forget what Kerry said. I see all over Fox that people are seriously talking about the draft! Man, what fun that will be.

Oh, and i saw this dude called Santorum on O'Reilly today. What a fucking hilarious idiot!
1st November 2006 07:09 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
But, you Yanks simply have to agree Kerry is right.

No, we don't have to admit anything. Not sure what goons your military is recruiting but our military force is more educated than the the general population. Smart soldiers are better soldiers. It's a major reason why no one can kick our ass.
1st November 2006 07:53 AM
lotsajizz we need conscription...some form of national service....

1st November 2006 08:00 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
we need conscription...some form of national service....

I agree with that.
1st November 2006 08:55 AM
Taptrick
Drudge desoen't have it as a lead headline? Guess again. He has it as lead headline and five related lines above the headline. Regardless of your politics, you have to be able to realize when somebody screws up - this is a major fuck up and the sooner he shuts his mouth the sooner it will pass. The more he tries to address it, the deeper he'll get. He's too narcissistic to be cognizant of the issue beyond how it relates to himself. I wanna talk about me I wanna talk about I.

1st November 2006 09:04 AM
Nellcote He's not shutting up.
He was on IMUS this morning @ 720A, as much of a prick as he was when he said it.
He said it was a joke gone wrong.
When Imus asked him if he was sorry, he said, he was sorry his joke was twisted by the Republicans.
Check the tape before & after the comment, there is no reference to the statement being a joke.
Any wonder why every Dem in the country is cancelling photo ops with him?
He should go away.
He is a dispicable individual.
He is an embarrasement to the State of Massachusetts.
1st November 2006 09:17 AM
Taptrick Yeah, he's not doing well in sticking with one explanation. The best thing he can do is hang low until a better story comes along.

[Edited by Taptrick]
1st November 2006 09:20 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
we need conscription...some form of national service....

While I agree, can't see it happening...there are far too many private school pussies and other no accounts that would not allow that to happen...and their numbers are only growing
1st November 2006 09:46 AM
rasputin56 This is great! Yes, John Kerry hates the military and those in it. He proved his (and by extension, every Democrats) disdain for those serving. After all, he's the one who sent some of Americas finest to the fun in the sun in Iraq over faulty "intelligence" at best and outright lies at worst, didn't equip them properly, no plan to win and just continue a failed policy with our troops as sitting ducks in the middle of a civil war. Yeah, I can see where a misstatement would be considered an insult by a slew of hacks who never served their country unless they could line their pockets by doing so. Does no one get the beauty of the rightwing nuts getting all bent out of shape over a malapropism? Is Bush still looking in the Oval Office for them pesky WMD's? How 'bout pushing for OB/Gyn's to "practice their love" on women? Great stuff!

Shock! I'll see your Iowa guy and raise you about 100 Republican candidates who have treated Bush and Cheney like the plague. Keep trying though. It must be tough for the Republicans who have nothing to run on but incompetance, failed policies, an ongoing quagmire, corruption and sexual deviance that you have to hang your hat on beating on a guy you beat 2 years ago. Good luck with that.
1st November 2006 10:17 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

While I agree, can't see it happening...there are far too many private school pussies and other no accounts that would not allow that to happen...and their numbers are only growing

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
1st November 2006 10:33 AM
Fiji Joe Joey?

1st November 2006 10:46 AM
Nellcote Really, how many times have you told a joke?
You change the inflection in your voice, you take on an alternate identity.
Kerry does not handle this in a joking manner.
He knows it, the country knows it.
As Elton John once sang "The Camera Never Lies..."
1st November 2006 10:47 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

1st November 2006 11:04 AM
rasputin56
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Really, how many times have you told a joke?
You change the inflection in your voice, you take on an alternate identity.
Kerry does not handle this in a joking manner.
He knows it, the country knows it.

Interpretation, I guess. After watching the full video of the comments which included the moments after the joke, it was fairly clear to anyone who has watched Kerry for the past 25 years that he was waiting for the yucks and then realized he muffed it. It's funny because usually Kerry is damn good at those casual, everyman statements. He really needs to learn to roll up his sleeves and pretend to be a cattle rustler.
1st November 2006 11:09 AM
Nellcote It reminded me of his opening remarks at the Dem convention in '04, but not as biting:

"John Kerry, reporting for Duty" was a bit lame.

Unless you are from PROM (Peoples Republic of Massachusetts) you really cannot understand how lame he is thought of.
1st November 2006 11:10 AM
gimmekeef There isnt one person in congress on either side that I would trust....what a bunch of lame ass idiots.....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)