ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liveshot Kerry at it again!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
1st November 2006 08:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

No way that fuckwit should have been given the pass to run for President. Unfucking believable.

Dude or dudette, look who got the keys. That's been unbelievable for years now.

Kerry showed his isolation. Watching that clip, you can see how it legitimately hurt people - not just galvanized - but hurt people, and his 24 hour later semi-apology, after he mulled it over with advisors, showed that he still never got that very simple point. Kerry never wins another election in his life, his party won't let him. America won't let him. Nay, Rocks Off won't let him.
1st November 2006 08:29 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
The Dems can't cope with Lee Atwater tactics. If anyone ever let a genie out of a bottle it was him.

Atwater! Nice to see some folks in here understand their political history...

Yes, Lee was quite the hard knuckle politico - his handling of the Bush/Dukakis election was the beginning of the political era we now find ourselves in. Clinton corp. became even more adept at his use of grenade campaigning - if there is a negative story, scorch the source and move forward never looking back at the carcass...

They employ those tactics because they work - and we all are to blame for that, now aren't we?

If I recall, Lee's Karma did catch up to him. Brain tumor I believe...

P.S. FUCK YOU JOHN KERRY!
1st November 2006 08:31 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Dude or dudette, look who got the keys. That's been unbelievable for years now.

1st November 2006 08:35 PM
pdog Politics is ugly!
1st November 2006 08:36 PM
pdog
1st November 2006 08:38 PM
pdog
1st November 2006 08:41 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I wish Smedley Butler was still alive so I could vote for him.
1st November 2006 08:44 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

The moment what was already abundantly clear, should have been clear to the kool aid believers. You really can't get dumber than this man, without being hospitalized. At 0:51, he actually picks up a book, at 1:03, the gooned look - its all over, its just all over, draw the curtains. In fact, thats what I think they were trying to do at 3:09.....

Nice vid - good bless Youtube.
[Edited by sirmoonie]
1st November 2006 08:48 PM
lotsajizz Smedley was the MAN!!!

1st November 2006 08:49 PM
Nellcote Really TTM, did Rove have that type of power to make Kerry say those words? Why he could save the world!
Super Rove! The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy strikes again!!
(See Billary Clinton on Today Show with Matt Laurer-90's)
It's over as Liveshot Kerry said his apology.
One last comment, from John McCain, longtime Kerry friend, Republican, who Kerry asked NINE TIMES to be his Vice President Candidate, on a fusion ticket said today about the now famous comment, "the words speak for themself"...
1st November 2006 08:51 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
This whole episode is just sooooooooooooo Punch and Judy.
So this was Rove's October Surprise. Those poor boys and girls serving in Iraq must feel so betrayed....just like they did in Nam, Bush is right about one thing those kids dying for nothing in Iraq aren't stupid. Did what Pat Tillman's brother said last week ever make the "liberal" press? No.

Howe is it Rove's surprise? Kerry jumped down that hole like a fucking gopher on acid.
1st November 2006 08:52 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The moment what was already abundantly clear, should have been clear to the kool aid believers. You really can't get dumber than this man, without being hospitalized. At 0:51, he actually picks up a book, at 1:03, the gooned look - its all over, its just all over, draw the curtains. In fact, thats what I think they were trying to do at 3:09.....

Nice vid - good bless Youtube.
[Edited by sirmoonie]

1st November 2006 08:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Is that for or against him?
1st November 2006 08:57 PM
Nellcote Want to get to know the Real John Kerry....Check out the last line of the story for Stones content...

Read on....

The REAL John Kerry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOWIE CARR
February 5, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One off the surest ways to get the phones ringing on any Massachusetts talk-radio show is to ask people to call in and tell their John Kerry stories. The phone lines are soon filled, and most of the stories have a common theme: our junior senator pulling rank on one of his constituents, breaking in line, demanding to pay less (or nothing) or ducking out before the bill arrives.

The tales often have one other common thread. Most end with Sen. Kerry inquiring of the lesser mortal: "Do you know who I am?"

And now he's running for president as a populist. His first wife came from a Philadelphia Main Line family worth $300 million. His second wife is a pickle-and-ketchup heiress.

Kerry lives in a mansion on Beacon Hill on which he has borrowed $6 million to finance his campaign. A fire hydrant that prevented him and his wife from parking their SUV in front of their tony digs was removed by the city of Boston at his behest.

The Kerrys ski at a spa the widow Heinz owns in Aspen, and they summer on Nantucket in a sprawling seaside "cottage" on Hurlbert Avenue, which is so well-appointed that at a recent fund-raiser, they imported porta-toilets onto the front lawn so the donors wouldn't use the inside bathrooms. (They later claimed the decision was made on septic, not social, considerations).

It's a wonderful life these days for John Kerry. He sails Nantucket Sound in "the Scaramouche," a 42-foot Hinckley powerboat. Martha Stewart has a similar boat; the no-frills model reportedly starts at $695,000. Sen. Kerry bought it new, for cash.

Every Tuesday night, the local politicians here that Kerry elbowed out of his way on his march to the top watch, fascinated, as he claims victory in more primaries and denounces the special interests, the "millionaires" and "the overprivileged."

"His initials are JFK," longtime state Senate President William M. Bulger used to muse on St. Patrick's Day, "Just for Kerry. He's only Irish every sixth year." And now it turns out that he's not Irish at all.

But in the parochial world of Bay State politics, he was never really seen as Irish, even when he was claiming to be (although now, of course, he says that any references to his alleged Hibernian heritage were mistakenly put into the Congressional Record by an aide who apparently didn't know that on his paternal side he is, in fact, part-Jewish).

Kerry is, in fact, a Brahmin - his mother was a Forbes, from one of Massachusetts' oldest WASP families. The ancestor who wed Ralph Waldo Emerson's daughter was marrying down.

At the risk of engaging in ethnic stereotyping, Yankees have a reputation for, shall we say, frugality. And Kerry tosses around quarters like they were manhole covers. In 1993, for instance, living on a senator's salary of about $100,000, he managed to give a total of $135 to charity.

Yet that same year, he was somehow able to scrape together $8,600 for a brand-new, imported Italian motorcycle, a Ducati Paso 907 IE. He kept it for years, until he decided to run for president, at which time he traded it in for a Harley-Davidson like the one he rode onto "The Tonight Show" set a couple of months ago as Jay Leno applauded his fellow Bay Stater.

Of course, in 1993 he was between his first and second heiresses - a time he now calls "the wandering years," although an equally apt description might be "the freeloading years."

For some of the time, he was, for all practical purposes, homeless. His friends allowed him into a real-estate deal in which he flipped a condo for quick resale, netting a $21,000 profit on a cash investment of exactly nothing. For months he rode around in a new car supplied by a shady local Buick dealer. When the dealer's ties to a congressman who was later indicted for racketeering were exposed, Kerry quickly explained that the non-payment was a mere oversight, and wrote out a check.

In the Senate, his record of his constituent services has been lackluster, and most of his colleagues, despite their public support, are hard-pressed to list an accomplishment. Just last fall, a Boston TV reporter ambushed three congressmen with the question, name something John Kerry has accomplished in Congress. After a few nervous giggles, two could think of nothing, and a third mentioned a baseball field, and then misidentified Kerry as "Sen. Kennedy."

Many of his constituents see him in person only when he is cutting them in line - at an airport, a clam shack or the Registry of Motor Vehicles. One talk-show caller a few weeks back recalled standing behind a police barricade in 2002 as the Rolling Stones played the Orpheum Theater, a short limousine ride from Kerry's Louisburg Square mansion.

The caller, Jay, said he began heckling Kerry and his wife as they attempted to enter the theater. Finally, he said, the senator turned to him and asked him the eternal question.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Yeah," said Jay. "You're a gold-digger."

John Kerry. First he looks at the purse.

Howie Carr, a Boston Herald columnist and syndicated talk-radio host, has been covering John Kerry for 25 years.

http://www.liveshot.cc/

[Edited by Nellcote]
1st November 2006 08:58 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
"Every man deserves an honest mistake"

Yeah, right!

Pay no attention to that idiot on the podium that just bad-mouthed our troops!

I am the great and powerful Kerry!!!

I thought that was a photo of Karl Rove feeding Dubya answers through the hidden mike at the presidential debate.
1st November 2006 09:06 PM
lotsajizz oh yeah---Howie Carr--that's a SOURCE right there!!

he's a bigoted fascist columnist for the cheap, tabloid paper in Boston....the one that avoids the big words and has lots of pictures....

1st November 2006 09:09 PM
Nellcote Go to the site Jizzy, you can't make up the audio clips of Ol' Liveshot...He's a Prince amidst us mere mortals!!!
1st November 2006 09:33 PM
Taptrick
Oh that was fun to see play out. I left for work and this was going to be a nonissue and lightly reported. As I predicted Kerry would talk himself deeper up his ass - and he did. And now I learn that some don't realize Drudge is merely a site that essentialy links to other media sources and John Kerry is Rove's puppet. And Don Imus telling Kerry "...just stop talking." Very entertaining stuff.

1st November 2006 09:35 PM
glencar http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x2919380

Even the Krazy Koolaid drinkers are pissed off at Kerry!
1st November 2006 09:43 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Howe is it Rove's surprise? Kerry jumped down that hole like a fucking gopher on acid.

Zactly... I've been waiting like most, wondering howe these pussy dems would snatch defeat from certain victory...
1st November 2006 09:44 PM
glencar Click on the link above, pdog. Even many hardcore Dems are pissed at Kerry. They've got their theories of course...
1st November 2006 09:53 PM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x2919380

Even the Krazy Koolaid drinkers are pissed off at Kerry!

the tom wolfe stuff?
1st November 2006 09:54 PM
glencar LOL TW's now a right winger.
1st November 2006 09:59 PM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL TW's now a right winger.

the stuff he saw hurt his eyes!!!
1st November 2006 10:06 PM
time is on my side
quote:
pdog wrote:
Politics is ugly!

I agree.

Personally, I'm not a fan of either party. I posted this on another thread but decided to move it to this one as this seems to be the "political thread"

I don't really post about politics but it's getting real close to the election's so thought I would make an exception. The election is getting real interesting.

This is from Real Clear Poltics & they tend to be real accruate. They go by a list of averages from all the major polls and don't have any political axes to grind. According to them, right now the Democrats take over the Senate. Never thought this was going to happen (my prediction was the House but thought the Senate would be next to impossible).

We'll wait and see (things are always subject to change)but it seems to be a Democratic wave at the moment with them potentially taking over the House and Senate.

RCP SENATE RATINGS

Dems Need Six For Control

RCP Avgs Project: Dems + 6

---------------------------------

TOSS UPS
MO: Talent (R) | Chart
MT: Burns (R) | Chart
NJ: Menendez (D) | Chart
TN: Open (R) | Chart
VA: Allen (R) | Chart
LEANS DEMOCRAT
MD: Open (D) | Chart
MI: Stabenow (D) | Chart
OH: DeWine (R) | Chart
RI: Chafee (R) | Chart
LEANS REPUBLICAN
AZ: Kyl (R) | Chart
LIKELY DEMOCRAT
MN: Open (D) | Chart
PA: Santorum (R) | Chart
WA: Cantwell (D) | Chart
LIKELY LIEBERMAN
CT: Lieberman (I) | Chart

1st November 2006 10:55 PM
Brainbell Jangler Pop quiz:--Which is more damaging to our troops: Kerry's inability to deliver a joke or Bush's refusal to fire Rumsfeld?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061102/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush
1st November 2006 11:03 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Pop quiz:--Which is more damaging to our troops: Kerry's inability to deliver a joke or Bush's refusal to fire Rumsfeld?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061102/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush

Neither.
Maliki is the most damging!
1st November 2006 11:49 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Neither.
Maliki is the most damging!

Is that the guys that U.S troops obey now?
2nd November 2006 12:30 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Is that the guys that U.S troops obey now?

That is pdog's root of all evil flava of the month...the Musharaff flava sucked bunion balls...I'm quite looking forward to the day he discovers Choco Annan

Nothing says you're out of touch like choosing a baby killer as your presidential candidate

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
2nd November 2006 12:50 AM
mojoman rock the casbah!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)