ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liveshot Kerry at it again!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
1st November 2006 02:55 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I tried to die once before...they couldn't kill me

I shook the hand of a couple of recruits at the airport the other day...they now make them wear UPC barcodes when they go to basic training...I found that funny...as we sat in the smoking lounge and I was telling them the ins and outs of basic training at Fort Knox, none of the folks around us mentioned to them that they were imbeciles

Kerry would have. He's a real man.
1st November 2006 02:55 PM
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
GC, Jimi Hendrix moment?

Huh?
1st November 2006 02:56 PM
Nellcote Sorry, I feel your pain with the codene reference, it was that type of existance for me about four years ago....
1st November 2006 02:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Kerry would have. He's a real man.

I think he passed away some time ago...crazy Dr. pieced him back together again
1st November 2006 02:57 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I hear John Kerry is going to the Artic Circle with Macca on Al Gore's gas guzzling plane, "Global Warming One", where baby seals will be saved, while sending us video on the internet Al invented! They are picking up Ted "Chivas" Kennedy on the way for driving lessons....

That is a classic! It would darn near be impossible to fit more Drudge headlines in one paragraph than you did! You are to be commended!
1st November 2006 03:01 PM
lotsajizz they got the memo
1st November 2006 03:02 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I tried to die once before...they couldn't kill me

I shook the hand of a couple of recruits at the airport the other day...they now make them wear UPC barcodes when they go to basic training...I found that funny...as we sat in the smoking lounge and I was telling them the ins and outs of basic training at Fort Knox, none of the folks around us mentioned to them that they were imbeciles

I share stories about Ft. Benning, GA... I tell them I got in w/o a GED and only completed 9th grade. We laugh and talk about how telling a girl her tits are beautiful always gets us laid!
1st November 2006 03:04 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I think he passed away some time ago...crazy Dr. pieced him back together again

It's Alive! The Bride Of FrankenKerry lives too! And she has a microphone!

1st November 2006 03:05 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I tell them I got in w/o a GED and only completed 9th grade.

I stand corrected...Kerry was right
1st November 2006 03:07 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I stand corrected...Kerry was right

Freedumb ain't free... The dumb is what costs Billions and billions!
Are you new?
1st November 2006 03:19 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Freedumb ain't free... The dumb is what costs Billions and billions!
Are you new?

I agree...wars should not be fought if they cost money or lives

But a side note...my first week at basic, before they actually assign you to a drill instructor, we stayed in the same barracks they filmed Stripes..of course this was after the movie came out...oh the fun we had quoting lines from that movie and sneaking off to the Quick Shop for candy bars and beers...it was great...then Monday came and they shaved my head...I haven't been quite the same since
1st November 2006 03:30 PM
sirmoonie RO - the place where common bellicosity can pre-prove your opinions were correct in the first place. And I guarantee I could get like 10 posters to pre-agree with that, except many would be too scared to post it.
1st November 2006 03:43 PM
Maxlugar Michael J Fox is faking!

I did the same thing from 1991 - 1992. People gave me so much attention and the girls were so nice!

After a while I just got so damn tired. All that shaking takes a lot out of you.

So one day, I went to the mall and did my little walking around and shaking/drolling thing and I purposely tripped into a fountain and bumped my head on a marble Manneken Piss Statue in front of like a hundred people. I slowly walked out to the silence of the horrified mass assembled before me. I stopped and looked down at my now still arms and legs and paused....

Then I yelled out "I"m CURED!!!!! I'm CURED!!!!! MANNEKEN PISS!!! MANNEKEN PISS!!!!!!

The crowd rushed me and put me atop their shoulders!!!

They brought me to Friendly's and bought me a Fribble.

Lesson?

Be yourself.

END.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
1st November 2006 03:45 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Michael J Fox is faking!

I did the same thing from 1991 - 1992. People gave me so much attention and the girls were so nice!

After a while I just got so damn tired. All that shaking takes a lot out of you.

So one day, I went to the mall and did my little waking around and shaking/drolling thing and I purposely tripped into a fountain and bumped my head on a marble Manneken Piss Statue in front of like a hundred people. I slowly walked out to the silence of the horrified mass assembled before me. I stopped and looked down at my now still arms and legs and paused....

Then I yelled out "I"m CURED!!!!! I'm CURED!!!!! MANNEKEN PISS!!! MANNEKEN PISS!!!!!!

The crowd rushed me and put me atop their shoulders!!!

They brought me to Friendly's and bought me a Fribble.

Lesson?

Be yourself.

END.

I used to fake I had Munchausen Syndrome to get attention.
1st November 2006 03:50 PM
glencar Right-Wing Nut-Jobs [Kathryn Jean Lopez]

Rep. Harold Ford

"He needs to apologize to our troops"

Sen. Hillary Clinton

“What Sen. Kerry said was inappropriate”

Gov. Janet Napolitano

“It's just wrong"

U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez

“I think his comments were inappropriate”

New Jersey Senate President Richard Codey

“I think it's offensive”

Senate candidate Jon Tester

“Senator Kerry's remarks were poorly worded and just plain stupid”

North Carolina State Democratic Party chairman Jerry Meek

“John Kerry's botched joke was wrong and he should apologize”

Congressional candidate Bruce Braley

"I believe that Senator Kerry's brief statement was inappropriate”

Congressional candidate John Pavich

“I believe he should apologize to the brave men and women in service.”

Congressional candidate Tim Walz
1st November 2006 03:53 PM
SheRat I don't know what's being said here since I'm not going to read it all, but I just want to go on the record saying that THIS STATEMENT is what "liberalism" is all about--AND why us true leftists HATE liberals.

Also, what a moron! Howe could he NOT have known this was BAD BAD BAD PR? More accurately worded and he might have made some sort of point. As it is, the presumptions are astounding.

Remember, folks, both Kerry AND Bush were Skull and Bones.

One acts like he cares then fucks off, the other is honest and fucks off straight to your face.
1st November 2006 04:30 PM
gimmekeef Hell...The I Got Screwed In AC Thread....wasnt this long!
1st November 2006 04:30 PM
pdog
quote:
SheRat wrote:
I don't know what's being said here since I'm not going to read it all, but I just want to go on the record saying that THIS STATEMENT is what "liberalism" is all about--AND why us true leftists HATE liberals.

Also, what a moron! Howe could he NOT have known this was BAD BAD BAD PR? More accurately worded and he might have made some sort of point. As it is, the presumptions are astounding.

Remember, folks, both Kerry AND Bush were Skull and Bones.

One acts like he cares then fucks off, the other is honest and fucks off straight to your face.

True... I hate being associated with liberals, and more so being associated with Democrats!
I can't wait to vote next week, I can guarentee out of the candidates I vote for, I'd be surprised if any come in third at best...
Except for the local stuff like schoolboard ect...
1st November 2006 04:31 PM
rasputin56 Well, now he's apologized. Will that now call off the dogs? Of course it won't. This had nothing to do with what he actually said but everything to do with the right wing smear machine once again hiding behind our troops and yellow made-in-china ribbon magnets on their Escalades to draw the eye of sauron away from their true failings. Have they figured out how to blame the 103 dead American troops last month on Kerry and his botched joke yet?
1st November 2006 04:31 PM
glencar I'm voting Green next week. The GOP has pissed me off & the Dems will win everything in my area.
1st November 2006 04:32 PM
rasputin56 It's not easy being green.
1st November 2006 04:32 PM
pdog Maliki and Bill Clinton killed those brave American heros in Iraqistan!
What're you new?
1st November 2006 04:33 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Well, now he's apologized. Will that now call off the dogs? Of course it won't. This had nothing to do with what he actually said but everything to do with the right wing smear machine once again hiding behind our troops and yellow made-in-china ribbon magnets on their Escalades to draw the eye of sauron away from their true failings. Have they figured out how to blame the 103 dead American troops last month on Kerry and his botched joke yet?

I haven't heard about any apologies...
1st November 2006 04:33 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm voting Green next week. The GOP has pissed me off & the Dems will win everything in my area.

No Libertarian candidates? The Greens can be a bit whacko, i'm always careful, but usually find the Libertarians more enjoyable!
1st November 2006 04:34 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I haven't heard about any apologies...

I'm sorry to hear that!
1st November 2006 04:36 PM
glencar Wow, Tucker Carlson just read his apology & it was half-assed. What a dipshit. His apology will not quell the story.
1st November 2006 04:36 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Well, now he's apologized. Will that now call off the dogs? Of course it won't. This had nothing to do with what he actually said but everything to do with the right wing smear machine once again hiding behind our troops and yellow made-in-china ribbon magnets on their Escalades to draw the eye of sauron away from their true failings. Have they figured out how to blame the 103 dead American troops last month on Kerry and his botched joke yet?

Who apologizes for something they didn't do?...except a liar and a politician
1st November 2006 04:37 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

No Libertarian candidates? The Greens can be a bit whacko, i'm always careful, but usually find the Libertarians more enjoyable!

I find many Libertarians obnoxious & slightly glass-eyed. Greens might not bathe but at least they seem more balanced.
1st November 2006 04:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Who apologizes for something they didn't do?...except a liar and a politician

I've been known to give my condolences to people right before I execute them!
1st November 2006 04:38 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I find many Libertarians obnoxious & slightly glass-eyed. Greens might not bathe but at least they seem more balanced.

I'ts like choosing betwen purple kool aid or purple tie-dye, no?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)