ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the rocks off rolling stones bit torrent thread (p.2) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
September 15th, 2005 05:41 PM
Gazza Thanks to my good mate Silkcut1978 for uploading the classic 7 CD collection of 1972 soundboards "STP 72" a short time ago

just in case anyone misses it, the details are here :

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/215840-1.html
September 15th, 2005 06:08 PM
pdog
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:

NEW ON THE TRACKER

ROLLING STONES
TOWER THEATER:UPPER DARBY , P.A.
9/22/02
NICE AUDIENCE SOURCED RECORDING
LINEAGE: cdr>eac>wav >flac frontend (level 6)

Disc 1

1. Jumping Jack Flash
2. You Got Me Rockin'
3. Sad Sad Sad
4. Hand Of Fate
5. No Expectations
6. Hot Stuff
7. Everybody Need Somebody To Love
8. Heart Of Stone
9. Going To A Go Go
10. Love Train
11. Slipping Away
12. Before They Make Me Run
13. It's Only Rock n Roll
14. Rocks Off
15. Stray Cat Blues

Disc 2

1. Can't You Hear Me Knocking
2. Honky Tonk Woman
3. Start Me Up
4. Brown Sugar
5. Tumbling Dice (encore)

This was one of the first "Club Gigs" of the licks tour. I think they only did "Hot Stuff" and "Sad Sad Sad" a few times during the whole tour.I don't have any artwork if someone has it please share.............enjoy

If this is the mickboy remaster it's excellent. I heard the version prior to his tweaking and the version after. He did an awesome job... One of the best aud.'s from the tour!
September 15th, 2005 07:16 PM
mac_daddy gazza - maybe silkcut1978 can teach you how to seed
September 16th, 2005 11:55 AM
marko Is 78 rehearsals there yet?
September 16th, 2005 02:59 PM
monkey_man Still no copy of MSG around??????
September 18th, 2005 03:42 PM
James Burton The 1978 rehearsals would be awesome
September 18th, 2005 07:09 PM
cabledogg2 I seeded "Pearls at Swine" (2 disc's worth of '78 tour rehearsals) a few months ago. If anyone still has the files on their hard drive maybe they could reseed. My hard drive crashed awhile back and i no longer have them on my pc...........cabledogg2
September 18th, 2005 07:25 PM
jpenn11 JJF video from Giants stadium posted on both iorr.org and dimeadozen. The iorr.org d/l is not easy, so someone else posted it on DaD.
September 19th, 2005 07:47 AM
montana what is 'DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER'?? there's no more info about the file...
September 19th, 2005 07:58 AM
charlotte Good question...please post info...the file was just added, since I am in my office I cannot view the seed from the tracker...

[Edited by charlotte]
September 19th, 2005 01:09 PM
jpenn11
quote:
jpenn11 wrote:
JJF video from Giants stadium posted on both iorr.org and dimeadozen. The iorr.org d/l is not easy, so someone else posted it on DaD.

And Albany is up with an interesting twist: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=60469&dllist=1#seeders
September 19th, 2005 04:26 PM
MRD8 DVD_Video_Recorder is my attemp to upload the Hartford Bigger Bang DVD...please see if it works for any of you!
Bob
September 19th, 2005 04:33 PM
pdog
quote:
jpenn11 wrote:

And Albany is up with an interesting twist: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=60469&dllist=1#seeders

What's the twist?
September 19th, 2005 04:51 PM
charlotte
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
DVD_Video_Recorder is my attemp to upload the Hartford Bigger Bang DVD...please see if it works for any of you!
Bob

Thanks Bob, you had me plenty worried. I thought for sure someone had posted a DVD that would have gotten us in a whole lot of trouble...
September 19th, 2005 05:01 PM
jpenn11
quote:
pdog wrote:
What's the twist?

Who'd have thought that this is what you should do to get a good recording?

quote:

Recorded this one from the cheap seats, back corner of the stage [!] off the stacks that were set up just for our section, so the sound is still pretty good. Crowd noise not too much of a problem and a great show by the Stones.

There are so many variables in live recording, but having a dedicated stack must go a long way toward getting a good recording because it's generally close (so you don't have to worry about stadium wind or too much arena reverb), it's mixed well (unlike those assisted hearing devices), etc. I haven't heard this recording and it is possible that other variables intrude on the recording. Still, it almost seems that the taper took these _back_-corner-of-the-stage seats just so he could ensure a really good recording.

When you think of the sacrifices a taper makes (being somewhat quiet while everyone else is whooping it up, watching for guards as well as the stage, etc.), taking "bad" seats for a Stones concert ranks high up there.
September 19th, 2005 05:59 PM
Chris Diemoz I don't know if I'm the only one... with mixed emotions.... Uh, no, sorry. I meant... I don't know if I'm the only one, since I notice five leechers, but when I click on Bob's DVD title, all I get is the following message:

java.io.IOException: org.gudy.azureus2.core3.torrent.TOTorrentException: TOTorrentDeserialise: Torrent must be a file ('A291CFCFE1B5EDB562D56BACBCCE4F66CA86E975.dat')

Something is wrong?
September 19th, 2005 07:08 PM
MRD8 Chris,
As usual I'm having some sort of problem...I hope somebody(Cabledogg2 maybe?) can help me figure this out before I get both Boston, MSG and Giants Stadium in next week...I want to torrent them all! Don't have any problem making the torrent file...can't seen to get Azureus or BitComet to connect for seeding.
September 19th, 2005 10:44 PM
pdog Albany has stopped downloading for me, I am able to still allow upload, but I've a hit a wall at 70% finished.
September 20th, 2005 12:57 AM
jpenn11 Don't worry, while you are waiting for the seeder to return, there is yet another Albany source up on Dime.

El segundo esta aqui: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=60514

Very nice art separately posted by silkcut on the second one too.

Let's see: two sources from Albany, 5 minutes from Giants stadium, and 0 from MSG...
[Edited by jpenn11]
September 20th, 2005 02:55 AM
montana is the dvd download working for anyone? i cant get it to work...anyway thanx MRD8
September 20th, 2005 03:14 AM
pdog
quote:
jpenn11 wrote:

Let's see: two sources from Albany, 5 minutes from Giants stadium, and 0 from MSG...
[Edited by jpenn11]

Giants stad. is about to go up on DAD? YAY!
No MSG...BOO!
Hopefully MSG so good we'll all shit ourselves when we hear it!
September 20th, 2005 04:33 AM
beer
quote:
pdog wrote:

Hopefully MSG so good we'll all shit ourselves when we hear it!

MSG is the only one I wanna hear, besides the club gig.

There had to be numerous tapers there too, right?? where is it?

-
September 20th, 2005 05:04 AM
cabledogg2 "As usual I'm having some sort of problem...I hope somebody(Cabledogg2 maybe?) can help me figure this out before I get both Boston, MSG and Giants Stadium in next week...I want to torrent them all! Don't have any problem making the torrent file...can't seen to get Azureus or BitComet to connect for seeding."

Mr D , I'm no expert but i will be glad to help if i can. Just e-mail me at [email protected]
September 20th, 2005 09:41 AM
Andy L
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
As usual I'm having some sort of problem...I hope somebody(Cabledogg2 maybe?) can help me figure this out before I get both Boston, MSG and Giants Stadium in next week...I want to torrent them all! Don't have any problem making the torrent file...can't seen to get Azureus or BitComet to connect for seeding.

I'm getting that error too... how about trying MakeTorrent to create the .torrent file and BitTornado to seed? That setup works fine for me with the RO tracker - let me know if you need more help.
[Edited by Andy L]
September 20th, 2005 04:43 PM
charlotte RS091705

Rolling Stones
Pepsi Arena, Albany, NY
September 17, 2005

Recorded from lower level, side/rear of stage

CoreSound Binaurals w/bass roll-off > Sony D-8 >
Phillips CDR-880 > Extracted w/ CD Creator >
CD Wave > FLAC Frontend

disc one

Start Me Up
You Got Me Rocking
Live With Me
Shattered
Rough Justice
Back Of My Hand
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Midnight Rambler
Night Time Is The Right Time
Introductions
The Worst
Infamy

disc two

Miss You
Oh No, Not You Again
She's So Cold
Honky Tonk Women
Sympathy For The Devil
Paint It Black
Jumping Jack Flash
It's Only Rock'n Roll
Satisfaction
(encore)
Brown Sugar
September 20th, 2005 05:21 PM
MRD8 Andy,
How do you seed through Bit Tornado?
September 20th, 2005 07:31 PM
cabledogg2 Mr D , Bit Tornado is what i use as well.After you have uploaded the torrent click on it. After the client (Bit tornado) comes up and promps you to pick a folder to save the torrent to click on the folder that has the files in it that you made the torrent out of. Don't click on the torrent file itself. If you have done it correctly you will see the file being uploaded from left to right on the client window (bit tornado). After it is complete you will be seeding the torrent. Hope this helps.........cabledogg2
September 20th, 2005 07:56 PM
charlotte Stones Hartford 8-26-05 DVD.torrent
is reporting an error...look at the size of your file 318.1kb...check your file directory and your file name (torrent.torrent)

I am going to take it off the tracker..thanks for trying and don't give up!
[Edited by charlotte]
September 20th, 2005 08:52 PM
mac_daddy mrd8 - let's start @ the beginning

what program are you using to make the *.torrent file..?

what are the settings (all of them, the more details, the better)..?

what are you making a *.torrent file of (a file, a directory filled with files, etc)..?
September 21st, 2005 05:53 AM
MRD8 I have tried using several different programs to make the torrent(Torrent Spy, BitComet, Azureus and others.) On the Rocks Off tracker do I direct it to the torrent file or the original file I used DVDecrypter to make? I'll try again this evening when I get home from work...only one week till I get the MSG DVD in...have to figure this out!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)