ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the rocks off rolling stones bit torrent thread (p.2) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
October 2nd, 2005 07:14 AM
Pauli It seems that there is something wrong with my torrent. The status of tracker stays at "Offline (timeout)".

I am trying to figure out what went wrong.
October 2nd, 2005 07:29 AM
Pauli I think I have use wrong (old?) tracker URL when I made the torrent file.

However I managed to fix it and now it works.

[Edited by Pauli]
October 2nd, 2005 08:01 AM
joguema Place Pigalle 1 is working.

Thanks !
October 2nd, 2005 09:08 AM
Paranoid_Android What do I have to do/have to get some of these shows???

Email me or reply below...thx!!!

[email protected]
October 2nd, 2005 09:24 AM
Mickijaggeroo I made a guide over at StonesVikings, click "GUIDE".
October 2nd, 2005 10:27 AM
chris_paris Hello, i am looking for a seeder to complete my lonestarshooters72. Thank you very much.
October 2nd, 2005 10:37 AM
Mickijaggeroo Seems the Voodoo discs are running just fine now, I have no idea what I did
October 2nd, 2005 10:41 AM
stonesmachine
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I'm going to seed Fenway 2 disc 1 as soon as Stones On TV 2005 is uploaded...not sure if I'll have time to do Fenway1 disc 2 because I expect MSG and Giants will be here by then.

I appreciate whatever we get, but wouldnt it be better to get both Fenways out of the way first? Just my $ .02
October 2nd, 2005 10:41 AM
gimmerob Thanks Mickijaggeroo for the Voodoo DVD's. Both are running fine now.

Rob
October 2nd, 2005 12:12 PM
De Meeuw I have looking to the 2 dvd's of fenway
Nice !!!!!!, but dvd 1 is the first part of the 21 aug and dvd 2 is the part 2 of the 23 aug
October 2nd, 2005 12:54 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Hi: First,Thank You Very Much Mickijaggeroo because you made the torrent of the shows n Buenos Aires.If anybody have Bridges to Argentina 98 post it. Second: the Fenway DVD was recorded with a camera from the ground or from the audience?
Thank You Very Much
October 2nd, 2005 02:54 PM
DoctorStones THE PROBLEM COMES FROM THE ISO FILES
If the ISO file is bigger than 4GB some people can't download it since it is a unique file.

That's why it is better to share a torrent made of VIDEO_TS with smaller sized files inside...

I won't be able to get DVD2 of Fenway 1

October 2nd, 2005 05:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I'm going to seed Fenway 2 disc 1 as soon as Stones On TV 2005 is uploaded...not sure if I'll have time to do Fenway1 disc 2 because I expect MSG and Giants will be here by then.

please do, if you can

alternatively you could send a copy to someone else who could upload it

many thanks,again
October 2nd, 2005 08:15 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:
THE PROBLEM COMES FROM THE ISO FILES
If the ISO file is bigger than 4GB some people can't download it since it is a unique file.

That's why it is better to share a torrent made of VIDEO_TS with smaller sized files inside...

qft (quoted for truth)

another hangup with some windows systems

October 3rd, 2005 04:22 AM
silkcut1978 I'm with you - think it's more clever to seed the Video_TS directory instead of an ISO-file.

But anyway, as long as you're using NT/2000/XP you can CONVERT your harddisc to NTFS - take a look here how to do - I can say it's a very simple thing and it's always the very first thing I do when I buy a new harddisc (usually formated with FAT32)

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/convertfat.mspx

give it a try - it's easy to do and you will never ever have problems with >4GB-files again.
October 3rd, 2005 04:31 AM
silkcut1978
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:
THE PROBLEM COMES FROM THE ISO FILES

Don't worry DoctorStones - in fact it's not DVD2 of Fenway 1 on the tracker. In fact it's DVD2 of Fenway 2 and the funny naming of the torrent makes me curious how the torrent of the REAL DVD2 of Fenway 1 will be named....;-)

my suggestions:

DVD2 of something
or
DVD2 of Fenway
or
DVD of Fenway
or
Fenway_the 1st of the missing DVDs
or
Fenway_or_nothing

GAAAAZZZZZAAAAAA !!!!!!

what about some rules "how to name a torrent" ??????? :-)
I wrote about it on IORR but nobody gave a shit - so I try it again here.

a KILLER could be:

2005/08/21 Boston, DVD 2
2005/08/23 Boston, DVD 1

even if our american friends would like to write the date in their very on format

08/21/2005 Boston, DVD 2
08/23/2005 Boston, DVD 1
looks a lot better than what we have on the tracker - sorry, but it's a f*ckin' mess over there !!!

Any opinions folks?

October 3rd, 2005 06:04 AM
Stray Cat UK Has anyone noticed that DIME is down ?

Although a torrent I started last night is still downloading /uploading.

sc uk
October 3rd, 2005 08:30 AM
Madafaka
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
Has anyone noticed that DIME is down ?

Although a torrent I started last night is still downloading /uploading.

sc uk

DIME is working!

[Edited by Madafaka]
October 3rd, 2005 08:30 AM
DoctorStones It is working again !
Good news
October 3rd, 2005 08:36 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
silkcut1978 wrote:
I'm with you - think it's more clever to seed the Video_TS directory instead of an ISO-file.

But anyway, as long as you're using NT/2000/XP you can CONVERT your harddisc to NTFS - take a look here how to do - I can say it's a very simple thing and it's always the very first thing I do when I buy a new harddisc (usually formated with FAT32)

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/convertfat.mspx

give it a try - it's easy to do and you will never ever have problems with >4GB-files again.

and if you run win98, you are out of luck.
October 3rd, 2005 08:36 AM
DoctorStones Don't worry DoctorStones - in fact it's not DVD2 of Fenway 1 on the tracker. In fact it's DVD2 of Fenway 2 and the funny naming of the torrent makes me curious how the torrent of the REAL DVD2 of Fenway 1 will be named....;-)

Good news indeed, but for me it is not enough.
I don't think I'm the only one using a FAT32 partition on my PC. FAT32 cannot deal with single files bigger than 4GB.

It's the 1st time I was confronted to this and it took me a while to find out because the DVDs I usually am DLing are made from VIDEO_TS and several files into it, each one being smaller than 4GB.

[Edited by DoctorStones]
October 3rd, 2005 08:56 AM
silkcut1978
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:
Don't worry DoctorStones - in fact it's not DVD2 of Fenway 1 on the tracker. In fact it's DVD2 of Fenway 2 and the funny naming of the torrent makes me curious how the torrent of the REAL DVD2 of Fenway 1 will be named....;-)

I don't think I'm the only one using a FAT32 partition on my PC. FAT32 cannot deal with single files bigger than 4GB.

It's the 1st time I was confronted to this and it took me a while to find out because the DVDs I usually am DLing are made from VIDEO_TS and several files into it, each one being smaller than 4GB.

[Edited by DoctorStones]

What about an upgrade to XP? This is easy too, and it's even more easier then to convert from FAT32 to NTSF. With NTSF you have no more size-restriction...
October 3rd, 2005 08:59 AM
joguema Fenway 2 Disc 1 is on the tracker now, but with NO seeder and a handful of peers with 0,0 % download yet.
October 3rd, 2005 11:08 AM
Andy L
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:

In addition to the link silkcut posted above, you could also use Partition Magic to convert a FAT32 partition to NTFS - that works on all versions of Windows, although it's not free.
October 3rd, 2005 11:21 AM
Mickijaggeroo Why upload the torrent and not seed?? Fenway 2, disc 1, is 0,0 in size..
October 3rd, 2005 12:18 PM
DoctorStones
quote:
silkcut1978 wrote:
What about an upgrade to XP? This is easy too, and it's even more easier then to convert from FAT32 to NTSF. With NTSF you have no more size-restriction...

The problem is I have XP on my laptop and the instruction given by the Microsoft assistance page is not to be found on my PC. Maybe because Toshiba has a personalized version of XP.

My harddrive is split in 2 parts C: and D:
I have no programmes on D: but only data and I only wanted to convert D:
October 3rd, 2005 01:03 PM
Gazza
quote:
silkcut1978 wrote:

what about some rules "how to name a torrent" ??????? :-)
I wrote about it on IORR but nobody gave a shit - so I try it again here.

a KILLER could be:

2005/08/21 Boston, DVD 2
2005/08/23 Boston, DVD 1

even if our american friends would like to write the date in their very on format

08/21/2005 Boston, DVD 2
08/23/2005 Boston, DVD 1
looks a lot better than what we have on the tracker - sorry, but it's a f*ckin' mess over there !!!

Any opinions folks?

I dont think thats much to ask.

It would certainly help to have some kind of uniformity where the tracker name always shows at least

1) the date of the recording
2) the city of the recording (or title, if its taken from a bootleg CD)

what does everyone else think?
October 3rd, 2005 04:49 PM
charlotte sounds good to me...mac and I had a labeling system at first but labeling became the least of the issues...most are starting to get the hang of this now...
October 3rd, 2005 05:01 PM
MRD8 Once again it was ME who had a problem this morning with seeding Fenway 2 Disc 1...I uploaded it to the tracker then found out the torrent file I created with TorrentSpy was corrupted and I had to leave for work before I could fix it! I just redid it and it shows I am up and running...
When I get my replacement copy of Fenway 1 Disc 2 I will identify it this way---Fenway 1 Disc 2(Fixed!)
October 3rd, 2005 05:04 PM
stonesmachine Soldier Field 9-23-97 DVD proshot

I felt I should share something since I am getting all these great BB DVD,s for free.

I imagine many of you have this already but if not than here it is. It is a proshot of B2B opening night + 2 songs from rehearsals on 9-20-97 same venue.
I got this DVD from Ebay and the case says New Depression Music

Set list;
Opening
Satisfaction
IORR
Bitch
LSTNT
Anybody Seen My Baby
19th Nervous Breakdown
Out of Control
Under My Thumb
Miss You
Band Intros
All About You
The Last Time
Sympathy For The Devil
Tumbling Dice
Honky Tonk Woman
You Got Me Rocking
Start Me Up
Jumping Jack Flash
YCAGWYW
Brown Sugar

Bonus Rehearsal Tracks from 9/20/97
Opening
Satisfaction
Miss You (cut)

This is my first try at doing a torrent but it looks like it is working, if not than I'll have to figure out whats wrong

[Edited by stonesmachine]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)