ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
Đ 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the rocks off rolling stones bit torrent thread (p.2) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
July 30th, 2005 10:52 AM
cabledogg2 New on the tracker "RSVP" This is a disc's worth of Beggers Banquet era outtakes and alternates. The sound quality is TOP NOTCH on this one. Artwork is included in the torrent.............enjoy!

Tracklist

1. Sympathy For The Devil
2. No Expectations
3. Dear Doctor
4. Parachute Woman
5. Jigsaw Puzzle
6. Instrumental
7. Prodigal Son
8. Stray Cat Blues
9. Factory Girl
10. Salt Of The Earth
11. Stuck Out All Alone
12. Sweet Lucy
13. Highway Child
14. Still a Fool
15. Dear Doctor
16. Dear Doctor
17. Dear Doctor
July 30th, 2005 05:09 PM
cabledogg2 Is there a problem w/the tracker? Or has it just changed IP's.............cabledogg2
July 30th, 2005 05:41 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
Is there a problem w/the tracker? Or has it just changed IP's.............cabledogg2

it froze, and deleted a 99% completed rsvp download (of mine) in the process...

it happens...

July 30th, 2005 05:59 PM
cabledogg2 Wow Mac that sucks! I will try to get back on RSVP as a seed a little later. Thanks for the info.....
July 30th, 2005 06:05 PM
cabledogg2 For those who missed out on "Tropical Disease" I have seeded it on Dime a Dozen. You will need to do a search to find it.........cabledogg2
July 30th, 2005 06:12 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
Wow Mac that sucks! I will try to get back on RSVP as a seed a little later. Thanks for the info.....

not your problem - i was seeding like three or four things, and there was no bandwidth margin, and the machine was working overtime, and i tried to burn a DVD (from another network computer) filled with files from the tracker 'puter. it was jus too much for her, and she died on me. a thorough scandisk/repair, and we should be back in business...

afaik, the ip addy has been the same fro like 8 or nine days (which means its due to flip, too :P)

you have nothing to apologize for, cb2 - i am just stoked you are seeding stuff here (others are thankful, too - they just dont say it :P)

i actually have rsvp, i was just downloading it so i could be a seed this weekend. it is a terrific title; combined with the surrey rehearsals, that period has been well covered here. nicely done, everybody.

and fpm turned me onto the master and margerita, which was a book marrianne read, and gave to mick - after reading it, he wrote symapthy for the devil...

how's that for serendipity...

______

on the ezt front - do NOT miss the black and blue tapes (i dont have a url in front of me - sorry). they are terrific!
July 30th, 2005 07:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
on the ezt front - do NOT miss the black and blue tapes (i dont have a url in front of me - sorry). they are terrific!

here it is :
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=52787&page=0#startcomments

well worth getting
July 31st, 2005 04:28 PM
cabledogg2 New on the tracker "The 4 Swinging Pig CD singles". This is a disc's worth of early IBC demos along with a few tracks from the Camden theatre show. The sound quality on this one is TOP NOTCH. Artwork is included in the torrent.....enjoy!

Tracklist

1. Diddley Daddy
2. Road Runner
3. Bright Lights Big City
4. Baby Whats Wrong
5. I Want To Be Loved
6. Cops and Robbers
7. Memphis Tennessee
8. Roll Over Beethoven
9. Fanny Mae
10. High Heeled Sneekers
11. Tell Me Baby
12. Down In The Bottom
13. Looking Tired
14. Stewed and Keefed
15. Route 66
16. Cops and Robbers
17. You Better Move On
18. Mona (I Need You Baby)
July 31st, 2005 04:34 PM
mac_daddy looks nice. thanks, cb2.
July 31st, 2005 08:46 PM
justforyou Also worth checking out are the Bangalore, Palais and Veterans DVDs on dime, get 'em while they last...

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-browse.php?search=%2Brolling+%2Bdvd&cat=0

August 1st, 2005 03:56 PM
deuce Is there a program out there where you can VCD's more professional? I'd like to burn some DVD/Video files for personal use. I have Nero, but you can only burn, the menu isnt much to look at, and you cant have chapters. Basically what Im looking for is a way to make chapters
August 1st, 2005 08:17 PM
TornAndFrayed Boston, July 19, 1972 NEW SOURCE:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=53288

The Rolling Stones
Boston Garden
Boston, MA
July 19, 1972

Source:
audience audio (source #3)

Lineage:
unverified gen tape > CDR(x) > wav (EAC, secure mode) > flac (FLAC Frontend, level 8)

Setlist:
01. Intro
02. Brown Sugar
03. Bitch
04. Rocks Off
05. Gimme Shelter
06. Happy
07. Tumbling Dice
08. Love In Vain (cut)
09. Sweet Virginia (cut)
10. You Canīt Always Get What You Want
11. Band Introductions
12. Bye Bye Johnny
13. Rip This Joint
14. Jumpinī Jack Flash
15. Street Fighting Man

Notes/Quality:
This is a new third source for this date. Unfortunately it is incomplete: There are a handful of cuts and two songs (All Down The Line, Midnight Rambler) are missing entirely.
Quality is good (more or less similar to 07-18-72 source #2 which I posted earlier). The exact lineage is unknown.

***DO NOT CONVERT TO MP3***
***FREE LOSSLESS DISTRIBUTION ONLY***

TornAndFrayed (mjake)
http://de.geocities.com/mjahke/
Current trade interests: Upgrades, old tapes/cassettes of 1969-75 Stones shows.
August 2nd, 2005 02:23 AM
pdog I got a few questions. Is it easy for me to Upload stuff up for other to DL? I seem to be able to DL, so is all I need to do is compress to FLAC and upload? Also when I do this what should I put up. I have so many bootlegs, what's stuff people really want?
Wish me luck....
August 2nd, 2005 09:22 AM
mac_daddy anything that is NOT commercially available in any form, from any vendor, on any label...

thanks for the interest.
[Edited by mac_daddy]
August 2nd, 2005 03:35 PM
pdog
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
anything that is NOT commercially available in any form, from any vendor, on any label...

thanks for the interest.
[Edited by mac_daddy]

Thanks... What're your favorite tools for converting FLAC files?
August 4th, 2005 04:25 AM
pdog I tried uploading a torrent, unsuccesful.
I'm bummed. DL came pretty easy.
Are the Rio and Sympathy torrents dead?
Any help creating and uploading torrents would be appreciated.
August 4th, 2005 03:00 PM
keithriffhard i downloaded a FLAC frontend thing but how do I get files into it to download?
August 4th, 2005 03:08 PM
pdog
quote:
keithriffhard wrote:
i downloaded a FLAC frontend thing but how do I get files into it to download?

Flac frontend converts files (wav. to flac - flac to wav), it's not for downloading.
August 4th, 2005 03:35 PM
keithriffhard damnit- I think I know how to do it but where do I get a bit torrent client, what's the best one that will go with the FLAC thing
August 4th, 2005 04:27 PM
2000 Man New on the tracker if I did it right, one of my favorites:

ROLLING STONES
ROCK 'N ROLL STEW
VINYL GANG VGP 173
Sydney, AUS 2/26/73, 2nd
8 - SB/AUD*
Brown Sugar [cut]
Bitch
Rocks Off
Gimme Shelter
Happy
Tumbling Dice
Love In Vain
Sweet Virginia
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Honky Tonk Woman
All Down The Line
Little Queenie
Rip This Joint
Jumping Jack Flash *
Street Fighting Man *

Yep, stole that right offa Fingerprint File which lives here now:

http://web.vip.hr/rollingstones.vip/fingerprint_file/

Cindy has art starting here:

http://ilovemickjagger.net/arlesimages/imagepages/image2591.htm

This is a great show and a nice recording. I think it's better than disk 2 of Happy Birthday Nicky, and the two audience tracks at the end are a nice touch. Enjoy!
August 4th, 2005 05:42 PM
pdog
quote:
keithriffhard wrote:
damnit- I think I know how to do it but where do I get a bit torrent client, what's the best one that will go with the FLAC thing

I use ABC, google another bittorent client. As far as clients and converters being compatible, I don't think it matters.
August 4th, 2005 11:42 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
2000 Man wrote:
New on the tracker if I did it right, one of my favorites:

ROLLING STONES
ROCK 'N ROLL STEW
VINYL GANG VGP 173

------------------snip

This is a great show and a nice recording. I think it's better than disk 2 of Happy Birthday Nicky, and the two audience tracks at the end are a nice touch. Enjoy!

right on! this is a good one. do yourselves a favor and pick it up if you dont already have it!!!!!!!

_____

pdog - you got it... the flac frontend converts file formats; you need to install a bit torrent downloader ("client") to download via the bit torrent protocol. abc is a very easy one to use. azureus works great if you use an apple, or a windows computer with java installed... the standard bit torrent client is pretty easy to use, but not as fully featured...

every piece of bit torrent-related info can be found through links at the etree wiki; start at the bit torrent page.

____

oh, the ip addy changed sometime while i was away today - everything is better now...

looks like there is a new source up there, and i still havent given up on the seattle dvd - maybe someone can chime in with their error messages - all input helps trouble shoot the problem, and the first torrent is always the hardest, etc. again, kudos to mrd8 for making the effort.

____

oh - i am leaving town for a few months. if we dont find a temporary home for the ro tracker (meaning someone else's computer), it will go down. the eventual plan is for the unholy trinity to run the tracker, but i dont see that happening by the time i leave town (around the 17th). hopefully somebody will step up...

(edited to add the wiki links AND to thank 2000 Man)
[Edited by mac_daddy]
August 5th, 2005 03:27 PM
2000 Man My flipping kids turned off my torrent. Appaerently that, and four types of Instant messaging programs, streaming audio sites and crap like that slow down their online gaming experience. So instead of turning off their shit, they turn off mine.

Anyway, the new DSL looks good! I'm upping at a pretty consistent 50 kb/s and with just a few peers the torrent is over 100 kb/s. Get on and this one will have you rockin' to the sweet sounds of 1973 before dinner time!
August 5th, 2005 03:40 PM
mac_daddy thanks again, 2000 Man.
August 6th, 2005 07:53 PM
Gazza
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
oh - i am leaving town for a few months. if we dont find a temporary home for the ro tracker (meaning someone else's computer), it will go down. the eventual plan is for the unholy trinity to run the tracker, but i dont see that happening by the time i leave town (around the 17th). hopefully somebody will step up...

can any of the regulars who have a good working knowledge of bit torrent trackers volunteer to step in to help us host this tracker for a couple of months?
August 7th, 2005 12:23 PM
cabledogg2 Is there a problem with the tracker? I can't seem to connect to it............cabledogg2
August 7th, 2005 12:38 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
Is there a problem with the tracker? I can't seem to connect to it............cabledogg2

i'm on it - thanks for the heads-up.

August 8th, 2005 08:48 PM
cabledogg2 Mac , any update on the tracker?I hope it's not to bad!.........cabledogg2
August 9th, 2005 02:30 PM
deuce Couple of questions....

First off, how "real" are FLAC files? In other words, if someone had a real audio copy of Brussels Affair and burned it for me, would it be the same as if they made all the songs into FLAC files and I downloaded them from a tracker and burned them myself?

Secondly, I have some shows on discs from various traders. Problem is, there are gaps between the tracks. I was told they werent mp3 sourced, but is there a way to tell if they are? Also, let's say they infact arent mp3 sourced...is there a way to remove the gaps? I ask because I'd love to put these on the tracker.
August 9th, 2005 05:49 PM
mac_daddy hey now!

sorry (i have been super-swamped this past week)...

the tracker is up, and ready for the recording of tonight's gig to be uploaded...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)