ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the rocks off rolling stones bit torrent thread (p.2) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
October 3rd, 2005 08:56 PM
Rolling Stones Argen I Shout For Bridges to Argentina!!! Anybody can post the DVD of this show??? Thank You Very Much!!!
October 3rd, 2005 10:25 PM
scope Is there a setting that can be changed to have more than 3 torrents running at the same time? With all these new shows popping up I have to stop seeding one show to start on another.
October 4th, 2005 06:39 AM
charlotte Scope, you are better off just downloading one at a time...don't worry about missing any, I will not leave you hanging!
October 4th, 2005 07:07 AM
Mickijaggeroo Any news about MSG and the other DVDs that has not been shared yet?
October 4th, 2005 08:20 AM
DoctorStones
quote:
Mickijaggeroo wrote:
Any news about MSG and the other DVDs that has not been shared yet?

Oh yeah, just can't wait for MSG and Giants to show up !!!
BTW I tried several techniques to put my disc in NTFS, doesen't work...

I hope the above mentionned DVDs will be in VIDEO_TS or smaller than 4GB each...
October 4th, 2005 08:27 AM
scope
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Scope, you are better off just downloading one at a time...don't worry about missing any, I will not leave you hanging!

Thaks. It's just that I feel guilty pulling something down that someone is uploading from me. Trying to share for everyone, while at the same time, looking out for myself. Anyway, I left the PC on at home again this morning to share what I can.
October 4th, 2005 12:43 PM
ßloody red ®ooster Hey guys, just downloaded "Fenway 1 disc one.ISO" , how do i watch it? how do you burn it to a dvd? is it possible? do you need to convert it?
and what is .ISO???

sorry for being thick heheh, but im kinda lost here...

October 4th, 2005 12:48 PM
Mickijaggeroo Watch: VLC Player
Burn: DVD-decrypter

Clarification: FLAC-files are compressed audiofiles, so no DVD:s.

ISOfiles: Can be anything really, but in our world it´s DVDs, of course.

To burn ISO:s with DVD-decrypter:
Start DVD-decrypter, choose mode-->ISO-->Write
You need to tell the program where the file is on your HD.

To rip DVDs to hardrive (for making torrents later on etc)
Choose mode-->ISO-->read
You need to tell the program where to save on your HD.

When DVD-decryper rips a DVD to your HD, it creates two files, one big containing the movie, and one small, with the file ending with .MDS. The .MDS file is the one you choose if you want to burn the movie later on. It´s really simple, and you´ll get the hang of it real quick, not to many options in this program to learn.
----------------------------------------------------------

VLC-player: If you don´t want to burn your DVDs, this mediaplayer is the best there is, it contains probably all codecs needed to watch probably any formats. The good thing about this player is that it can play files that are not complete, a good thing if you want to check that ISO-file you started to download.

If theres any questions, I will try and answer them to the best of my ability.
----------------------------------------------------------
I would really appreciate if someone could tell me how to make torrents with Azureues, a complete exact walk-through, because I have no idea how I succeeded in making the Buenos Aires ones
[Edited by Mickijaggeroo]
[Edited by Mickijaggeroo]
October 4th, 2005 12:52 PM
ßloody red ®ooster
quote:
Mickijaggeroo wrote:
Watch: VLC Player

ok thx Mickijaggeroo!! i'll try that

not possible to burn it with nero i suppose?
October 4th, 2005 02:11 PM
oldkr I hope when they show up theyre in .iso-- its so much easier just select the file and burn it to disk-- my software automaically sees its a disk image and burns it as such , no fucking around with files or menu building that way

thanks guys

BECAUSE IM OLDKR
October 4th, 2005 03:13 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Anybody can post BRIDGES TO ARGENTINA (DVD)? THANK YOU VERY MUCHH
October 4th, 2005 03:34 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
Mickijaggeroo wrote:
Watch: VLC Player

A little more info please
October 4th, 2005 03:37 PM
Pauli
quote:
Rolling Stones Argen wrote:
Anybody can post BRIDGES TO ARGENTINA (DVD)? THANK YOU VERY MUCHH

I have it and I could also upload it, but I will first upload/seed CD4 of Place Pigalle. Maybe later.
October 4th, 2005 04:04 PM
joguema
quote:
ßloody red ®ooster wrote:

ok thx Mickijaggeroo!! i'll try that

not possible to burn it with nero i suppose?

YES, YOU CAN BURN IT WITH NERO.

Just go to "Recorder / Burn Image"
October 4th, 2005 04:05 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Ok Pauli, i wanna be satisfied if you upload this DVD.I half wait.I get in touch with you in 20 days again? It's All Right? Thank You Very Much
[Edited by Rolling Stones Argen]
October 4th, 2005 04:52 PM
stewed & Keefed Right Iv'e downloaded Stones+On+TV+2005+DVD.ISO and it's not a FLAC-FILE, so how do I burn it to dvd.do I need to convert it some way. Please help.
October 4th, 2005 05:07 PM
bootcover
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
Right Iv'e downloaded Stones+On+TV+2005+DVD.ISO and it's not a FLAC-FILE, so how do I burn it to dvd.do I need to convert it some way. Please help.

Stones+On+TV+2005+DVD is a dvd image.
you can burn it with dvd-dectypter: http://dvddecrypter.atspace.com/
October 4th, 2005 06:17 PM
drake Sometime this coming weekend I'll post my recording of Nashville from Licks. I never released it back then. Mainly cause the market was oversaturated with Licks boots. Its a gem. If for nothing else, the quality is fantastic compared to most of what I've heard from 02/03. Glad eveyrone got a kick out of Columbus. Eventually I'll remix it but for now the sound is still kickass. And incase I hadnt said it before, thanks to everyone who torrents. Seriously, thanks.
October 4th, 2005 06:27 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
bootcover wrote:

Stones+On+TV+2005+DVD is a dvd image.
you can burn it with dvd-dectypter: http://dvddecrypter.atspace.com/

Many thanks bootcover,It turned out great.
October 4th, 2005 06:27 PM
charlotte Congratulations Drake!!! 700 completed downloads on the RO Tracker!! Drake's Columbus torrent is going to be a collectors item(if not already)!! Thanks again!!
October 4th, 2005 07:53 PM
charlotte
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)