ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the rocks off rolling stones bit torrent thread (p.2) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
September 21st, 2005 07:29 AM
mac_daddy you point it to the one that you made in dvd decrypter...
September 21st, 2005 07:52 AM
Andy L
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I have tried using several different programs to make the torrent(Torrent Spy, BitComet, Azureus and others.) On the Rocks Off tracker do I direct it to the torrent file or the original file I used DVDecrypter to make? I'll try again this evening when I get home from work...only one week till I get the MSG DVD in...have to figure this out!

Do you mean on the 'Upload a file' page? If so, the file you want to upload is the torrent file. Once you've done that (and filled in all the sections on that page), open BitTornado, select the torrent file, click Open, then select the directory that has the files you want to share. Hopefully that should work.
September 21st, 2005 05:07 PM
beer Hartford is up on Dime.

Is this the first time 'Get up stand up' has been available?

-
September 21st, 2005 06:52 PM
MRD8 Andy,
I have followed your directions to the letter and it looks like Bit Tornado is FINALLY seeding the Hartford DVD...I'm going to leave it on all night...hope to find good news here when I wake up in the morning!
September 21st, 2005 07:41 PM
cabledogg2 Mr D , If you are talking about the "DVD Video Recorder" torrent on the tracker. I don't think you are seeding i get a error message when trying to connect. Once you upload the torrent click on the torrent when prompted point your browser to the folder that the actual video files are in and not the torrent file. This should set you up as a seed...........cabledogg2
September 22nd, 2005 04:39 AM
MRD8 Thats what I did last night...then the gray line went across the top of Bit Tornado and it said, "connecting to peers", then the little ball turned yellow like it does when you establish a connection while downloading. Maybe somebody who gets the B&P from me can seed it here!
September 22nd, 2005 05:31 AM
Andy L MrD - you're showing up as a seed on the tracker, I can connect to the other peers, and you're uploading the right files, but for some reason, nobody seems to be downloading anything from you. Even if you were firewalled, it should still be uploading, albeit more slowly. Do you know if your ISP blocks any ports? You could try changing the port range in BitTornado (in Prefs) and see if that does anything.
September 22nd, 2005 01:19 PM
coowouters All I get is this:

Chris from Belgium

[Edited by coowouters]
September 22nd, 2005 04:33 PM
MRD8 The Hartford DVD I have just came up on Dime...I hope I have better luck with MSG, Giants Stadium and the two Fenway shows!
September 22nd, 2005 10:00 PM
jbraveman Banned on Dime because of 1 song. Here's the whole thing in all it's glory.

The Rolling Stones
July 9, 1975
Great Western Forum
Inglewood, California

Source: AKG microphones > Nak 550 > Cass Master > 1st Gen (Maxell XLII C90)
Transfer: Nakamichi playback > Standalone CDR > CDR(4) > EAC > Flac

taper: Mike Millard
transfer: unknown
EAC'd [email protected] September 2005

Disc 1
1. [Intro]
2. Honky Tonk Women
3. All Down the Line
4. If You Can't Rock Me
5. Get Off My Cloud
6. Starfucker
7. Gimme Shelter
8. Ain't Too Proud to Beg
9. You Gotta Move
10. Can't Always Get What You Want
11. Happy
12. Tumbling Dice
13. It's Only Rock and Roll
14. Heartbreaker

Disc 2
1. Fingerprint File
2. Angie
3. Wild Horses
4. That's Life
5. Outta Space
6. Brown Sugar
7. Midnight Rambler
8. Rip This Joint
9. Street Fighting Man
10. Jumping Jack Flash
11. Sympathy For The Devil

Notes: Very good sounding audience recording (B+). Sound improves after 1st few songs. I got the discs in CDR trade. Extraction logs included with files. I have not listened all the way through to document any glitches, cuts or flips. I have not done any editing. I have not heard any other source for this show for comparison.

September 23rd, 2005 05:27 AM
Jumping Jack Mr D,

Both Fenways are being mailed to you this morning. Good luck torrenting them for all to enjoy!
September 23rd, 2005 05:41 AM
Gazza
quote:
jbraveman wrote:
Banned on Dime because of 1 song. Here's the whole thing in all it's glory.

many thanks for sharing it here. Looking forward to getting this one. The name "Milliard" on any recording is effectively akin to being a trademark of quality

Cant see the point in Dime banning an audience recording of a show because of one song (SFTD) which was released in edited form and from a different (soundboard) source on Love You Live. As its a different sourced recording (ie an audience), its ok here.
September 23rd, 2005 07:41 AM
charlotte Thanks for posting to the tracker:
The Rolling Stones
July 9, 1975
Great Western Forum
Inglewood, California

I heard parts of it this morning, sounds really good!We have 4 seeds already! Try to keep this open so others can enjoy!
Also, thanks for postin Gazza...
September 23rd, 2005 07:55 AM
mac_daddy welcome jbraveman, and thanks for the post.
September 23rd, 2005 08:36 AM
cabledogg2 Hey Mac or anyone familier with www.archive.org. I just found out about this site. Is this a bit torrent site? Are the shows lossless? There are about 2000 Greatful dead shows on there! How do you download a show?.Any help will be appreciated..........cabledogg2
September 23rd, 2005 09:04 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
Hey Mac or anyone familier with www.archive.org. I just found out about this site. Is this a bit torrent site? Are the shows lossless? There are about 2000 Greatful dead shows on there! How do you download a show?.Any help will be appreciated..........cabledogg2

what would you like to know..?

you can use bit torrent for some of them, but they have full ftp servers up - all sources are up and hosted 24/7...

they also offer streaming, so the accessibity is fantastic.

tape/trade friendly acts only - and there must be written approval from each and every artist.

LlaMA = Live music archive, which is part of the greater archive.org, which is really like the internet's public library.
September 23rd, 2005 11:08 AM
jbraveman I have 4 of the 5 LA July '75 forum shows to share from the Millard source.

7/9 is here
7/10 I don't have
7/11 http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=61051
7/12 is here http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?returnto=%2Faccount-cp.php&id=60773
was originally thought to be 7/11 (incomplete recording)
7/13 to follow (a reseed from Hirsute's TTD seed last year)

they are great recordings.
[Edited by jbraveman]
September 23rd, 2005 03:55 PM
monkey_man I just grabbed Albany 9_17 from dime. . .what a sweet recording of the show!
September 23rd, 2005 04:16 PM
monkey_man I'm still a bit of a bit torrent novice. . .how do I seed here if I grabbed the original from dime?
September 24th, 2005 01:32 PM
MRD8 I once again am attempting to seed a DVD torrent...this time I'm using Bit Comet and trying to share Genuine Masters Ladies & Gentlemen DVD...let me know if you can get it please!
September 24th, 2005 04:12 PM
cabledogg2 Mr D , It looks like you are showing up as a seed on the tracker. But when i connect to the torrent my client shows no seeds. Don't know whats going on with that one!
September 24th, 2005 04:13 PM
Gazza Madison Square Garden 13th September is now available on dimeadozen

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=61071
September 24th, 2005 04:16 PM
monkey_man I tried to add myself as a seed for the Albany show and ended up creating a second file. Please delete the second file. If anyone has advice on how to add myself as a seed without creating a second file please let me know. I grabbed the Albany show from Dime.
Thanks,
MM
September 24th, 2005 04:33 PM
beer Mac Daddy, check PM

-
September 24th, 2005 04:41 PM
charlotte monkey_man

you posted the torrent file pointing to the dime url...you just need to make the torrent file with
http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/

thanks!

September 24th, 2005 04:52 PM
charlotte
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I once again am attempting to seed a DVD torrent...this time I'm using Bit Comet and trying to share Genuine Masters Ladies & Gentlemen DVD...let me know if you can get it please!

The tracker cannot find the file to download to peers

java.io.IOException: org.gudy.azureus2.core3.torrent.TOTorrentException: TOTorrentDeserialise: Torrent must be a file ('7A41C12EA09A1B80BED0B99C504A94434E272F1B.dat')
September 24th, 2005 06:06 PM
monkey_man
quote:
charlotte wrote:
monkey_man

you posted the torrent file pointing to the dime url...you just need to make the torrent file with
http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/

thanks!

Thanks for the help!
MM
September 24th, 2005 11:49 PM
mac_daddy
this source smokes, ronnie!!!

quote:
jbraveman wrote:
Banned on Dime because of 1 song. Here's the whole thing in all it's glory.

The Rolling Stones
July 9, 1975
Great Western Forum
Inglewood, California

Source: AKG microphones > Nak 550 > Cass Master > 1st Gen (Maxell XLII C90)
Transfer: Nakamichi playback > Standalone CDR > CDR(4) > EAC > Flac

taper: Mike Millard
transfer: unknown
EAC'd [email protected] September 2005

Disc 1
1. [Intro]
2. Honky Tonk Women
3. All Down the Line
4. If You Can't Rock Me
5. Get Off My Cloud
6. Starfucker
7. Gimme Shelter
8. Ain't Too Proud to Beg
9. You Gotta Move
10. Can't Always Get What You Want
11. Happy
12. Tumbling Dice
13. It's Only Rock and Roll
14. Heartbreaker

Disc 2
1. Fingerprint File
2. Angie
3. Wild Horses
4. That's Life
5. Outta Space
6. Brown Sugar
7. Midnight Rambler
8. Rip This Joint
9. Street Fighting Man
10. Jumping Jack Flash
11. Sympathy For The Devil

Notes: Very good sounding audience recording (B+). Sound improves after 1st few songs. I got the discs in CDR trade. Extraction logs included with files. I have not listened all the way through to document any glitches, cuts or flips. I have not done any editing. I have not heard any other source for this show for comparison.

September 25th, 2005 07:03 AM
charlotte Rolling Stones -MSG-2005-09-13
Info hash 5d2548a11fb01a32fde3ae72f26800fdfd045ad0
Description The Rolling Stones
Madison Square Garden
New York City
September 13, 2005

Lineage:

Sony ECM-717 > Sony MZ-RH910 (Hi-SP mode) > Sonic Stage V3.0 > CDWave > Flac

Disc One (65:02)

1. Intro
2. Start Me Up
3. She's So Cold
4. You Got Me Rocking
5. Tumbling Dice
6. Rough Justice
7. Back Of My Hand
8. 19th Nervous Breakdown
9. Bitch
10. All Down The Line
11. Get Up Stand Up
12. Band introductions
13. The Worst (Keith)
14. Infamy (Keith)

Disc two (62:38)

1. Miss You (B stage)
2. Oh No, Not You Again (B stage)
3. Satisfaction (B stage)
4. Honky Tonk Women (B stage)
5. Sympathy For The Devil
6. Paint It Black
7. It's Only Rock 'N Roll
8. Jumpin' Jack Flash
9. You Can't Always Get What You Want (Encore)
10. Brown Sugar (Encore)

Notes:
from Section 340, Row K, Seat 11 (Keith's side)
Info file View Info file (1.10 KB)
Category Rock'n'Roll
Last seeder Last activity 0:05 ago
Size 773.90 MB (811,487,751 bytes)

Thanks to the taper:sugarfoot

[Edited by charlotte]
September 25th, 2005 09:36 AM
hothcanada Can someone please open a slot on the "Lonestar Shooters" '72 bt?? I'm stuck at 89.8%........

best,

C
[Edited by hothcanada]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)