ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July
© Rick Nederstigt with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The war must stop (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
28th July 2006 01:30 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I sense tension here. Do you? A deep foreboding, like the calm before the storm. Frankly, I think the lid is going to blow off this thing. Call me crazy, but its going to get really ugly here by this evening, IMHMFGDO.

28th July 2006 01:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes..a fantastic hotel chain....I stayed at the one in DC. I also love the St. Regis in both DC and New York. In addition, have never had a bad experience at any of the mandarin Oriental hotels...the one in New York was incredible as is the oin down here.

I like some Westins - the Seattle one is nice, a bit old but nice. Chicago and Atlanta have good ones.

This is the best hotel I ever stayed in:

http://www.allaboutcabo.com/clubregina.htm

Worth every penny of the Ks I dropped there. Every bartender in the place knew my name - they'd triple up on the tequila because I cash adjusted them on a regular basis. I'm good like that.
28th July 2006 01:32 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I sense tension here. Do you? A deep foreboding, like the calm before the storm. Frankly, I think the lid is going to blow off this thing. Call me crazy, but its going to get really ugly here by this evening, IMHMFGDO.

heheheheheheheh-bottom line, I just deposited 122k in my trust fund. I am getting rich!!! At 43, I am worth over 2 million!!!
[Edited by jb]
28th July 2006 01:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:

heheheheheheheh-bottom line, I just deposited 122k in my trust fund,.,I am getting rich!!!

Why don't you send it to Israel?
28th July 2006 01:37 PM
jb
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Why don't you send it to Israel?

Israel my ass...that's party money!!!
28th July 2006 01:38 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I like some Westins - the Seattle one is nice, a bit old but nice. Chicago and Atlanta have good ones.

Worth every penny of the Ks I dropped there. Every bartender in the place knew my name - they'd triple up on the tequila because I cash adjusted them on a regular basis. I'm good like that.

I only stay in good hotels if someone else is paying. I live in a much nicer place - I don't really care about how a hotel room is furnished. As long as the shower works well, and it's clean.

28th July 2006 01:38 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

LJ
28th July 2006 01:39 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

heheheheheheheh-bottom line, I just deposited 122k in my trust fund,.,I am getting rich!!!

I have one year left on a 15 year mortgage on lake house in North Florida - nice big ass chunk of change - if I was single, I could retire on it.

I think I can still retire at around 50, although the kids are more expensive than I factored. I may give one up for adoption.
28th July 2006 01:40 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:

28th July 2006 01:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:

I only stay in good hotels if someone else is paying. I live in a much nicer place - I don't really care about how a hotel room is furnished. As long as the shower works well, and it's clean.

And a good spacious bed, right?
28th July 2006 01:42 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Looks beautiful!!! Have never done the luxury Mexico thing...supposedly super rich have some incredible places down there. Did you see Sammy Hagar? Voodoo?
28th July 2006 01:43 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

And a good spacious bed, right?

you get TWO full size beds at Motel 6!
28th July 2006 01:44 PM
Joey

The end is near .

www.Cubs.com

28th July 2006 01:45 PM
pdog
quote:

you get TWO full size beds at Motel 6!

28th July 2006 01:46 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

The end is near .

28th July 2006 01:48 PM
jb Maybe we can hit 500 and close this mother out by 6 PM EST ???
28th July 2006 01:49 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

They're trying to FPM me! I'm being FPM'ed! Help me, help help me! Its nation time!

You're FPMing yourself...and have been for some time...I could show you if you like
28th July 2006 01:50 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:
Maybe we can hit 500 and close this mother out by 6 PM EST ???

28th July 2006 01:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

heheheheheheheh-bottom line, I just deposited 122k in my trust fund. I am getting rich!!! At 43, I am worth over 2 million!!!
[Edited by jb]

On a similar note...I had a "double" cheeseburger for lunch

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
28th July 2006 01:51 PM
jb
quote:

Looks like my Uncle Mitch.
28th July 2006 01:53 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Looks beautiful!!! Have never done the luxury Mexico thing...supposedly super rich have some incredible places down there. Did you see Sammy Hagar? Voodoo?

I went to Sammy Hagar's weak ass bar to take a leak. He had pics of Eddie Van Halen all over the place.

I saw Madonna's place - very swank. Someone said Mick had a place - even pointed it out to me, but I'm not sure I believe him. I saw Tony Curtis (Jamie Lee's dad) on his balcony - he lives right next to the Westin - I was yelling "Do bongs! Get high!" at him, and holding up a cerveza.

Yes, incredible white man wealth all over there, next to little Mexican kids playing with grubby chickens in dirt shacks. Quite the contrast - god gives it to some people and fucking sticks it hard core to others, I guess.

I've been there four times. Its a great place. Not too gringofied/whitey yet, although its getting there.
28th July 2006 01:54 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:

Looks like my Uncle Mitch.

which one?

28th July 2006 01:55 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You're FPMing yourself...and have been for some time...I could show you if you like

Yeah, show me. Go for it.
28th July 2006 01:57 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

LJ

Hello LJ.........Buffalo still didn't get a show. I hope you have a great time with fellow posters in Chicago. I will try to make a few gigs, but as you know, have some big things coming up. I wish I was more excited about the tour, but I think I saturated myself last year with 17 shows. My goals would be to attend Boston, Chicago, Austin, AC, NYC show, and maybe, just maybe, Vegas. Stay well and thank you for you support.
28th July 2006 01:58 PM
jb
quote:

which one?

Guy to the right....
Jair Daily, in Brazil, around 300 people are murdered, and I am not counting the deads in car accidents.

That is much more than in Iraq or in Israel and in Lebanon.

The Brazilian government, that, in fact, it's sustained by a left party (yeah, what a party!), would be worry in stopping THIS war.

Fucking piece of shit politicians!!! Kill'em all!!!

not bound to please

28th July 2006 02:00 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:

Guy to the right....

My grandfather used to wear glasses like that.
28th July 2006 02:06 PM
jb
quote:
Jair wrote:
Daily, in Brazil, around 300 people are murdered, and I am not counting the deads in car accidents.

That is much more than in Iraq or in Israel and in Lebanon.

The Brazilian government, that, in fact, it's sustained by a left party (yeah, what a party!), would be worry in stopping THIS war.

Fucking piece of shit politicians!!! Kill'em all!!!

Hello Jair!!!
28th July 2006 02:08 PM
not bound to please

Hello Jair

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)