ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July
© Rick Nederstigt with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The war must stop (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
27th July 2006 03:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Rolling1 wrote:
Well Fiji Joe i see you dont like my opinion so you attacked it/me.

I attacked you?...when did I do that?...Spank me...I deserve it
27th July 2006 03:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Rolling1 wrote:
Protecting israel should have ended within a couple days, but as you see its going way past that and to a different level. Its no longer protecting israel as a country its removing Hezbollah totally.

Now you're with it...that's exactly what it is...By the way, the UN called for their disarming a couple of years ago...were you raising hell then>
27th July 2006 03:56 PM
Dan
quote:
Rolling1 wrote:
Well Fiji Joe i see you dont like my opinion so you attacked it/me. Why, my post was not directed i you. It was food for thought. i dont like the direction our world (and our Admin) is heading. For thousand of years the middle east has had issues. We have to find the middle ground for EVERYONE to have the freedom they want.

Wonder if Hezbollah would be happy with only killing half the jews? That might be some middle ground to give them some of the freedom they want.

quote:

But it shouldnt be by killing/removing races or beliefs. Protecting israel should have ended within a couple days, but as you see its going way past that and to a different level. Its no longer protecting israel as a country its removing Hezbollah totally. Does everyone believe that removing hezbollah from Lebanon will fix the problem.

The best defense is a good offense. And since Hezbollah wants to totally remove Israel from the region, totally removing Hezbollah should be Israel's ONLY option.

quote:

I dont think so, most likely it will make matters worse. The muslims in Iran do not like us nor israel. As the greatest country in the world the US (admin) must get pass the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ OIL THINKERS and think for the best interest of all humans everywhere.

I always vote my own interests first and foremost and hope the leaders put ours above all others.

What kind of car do you drive?

quote:

Even if that means our admin kiss's some rear ends to do so. Peace is the only answer, not the rich getting richer!

In order to have an enduring peace, some issues will have to be dealt with now. Besides, Bush has been kissing China and Mexico's rear end the last 6 years so I think his mouth is kinda full right now.
27th July 2006 04:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

What's with you avatar?...you sold out...I am ashamed for you
27th July 2006 04:32 PM
Some Guy check this:

ARMAGEDDON

The Bible tells us that one massive army will come from the North . . . Russia, a second army will come from the East . . . China. The third army will come from Ethiopia , Israel, Saudi Arabia, Great Britain, and the U.S.A.

The war will take place in Israel. The book of Ezekiel, Chapter 39 tells us in numerous verses that the war will be there. It couldn't have happened prior to 1948 because there was no country of Israel until then. There has for many centuries been an anti-semetic force. Jews are leaving Russia by the thousands and moving to the United States. Remember the Holocaust! In the United States, there is tremendous anti-semetism by many groups.

This will be a nuclear war. See 2nd Peter 3:10 - "The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Nothing else can cause this kind of heat and destruction but nuclear or atomic weapons.
27th July 2006 04:32 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

What's with you avatar?...you sold out...I am ashamed for you

27th July 2006 04:34 PM
pdog
quote:
pdog wrote:

[Edited by pdog]
[Edited by pdog]
27th July 2006 04:35 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
check this:

ARMAGEDDON

The Bible tells us that one massive army will come from the North . . . Russia, a second army will come from the East . . . China. The third army will come from Ethiopia , Israel, Saudi Arabia, Great Britain, and the U.S.A.

The war will take place in Israel. The book of Ezekiel, Chapter 39 tells us in numerous verses that the war will be there. It couldn't have happened prior to 1948 because there was no country of Israel until then. There has for many centuries been an anti-semetic force. Jews are leaving Russia by the thousands and moving to the United States. Remember the Holocaust! In the United States, there is tremendous anti-semetism by many groups.

This will be a nuclear war. See 2nd Peter 3:10 - "The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Nothing else can cause this kind of heat and destruction but nuclear or atomic weapons.

Oh my Father, Lord of Silence, Supreme God of Desolation, though mankind reviles yet aches to embrace, strengthen my purpose to save the world from a second ordeal of Jesus Christ and his grubby mundane creed. Show man instead the raptures of Thy kingdom. Infuse in him the grandeur of melancholy, the divinity of loneliness, the purity of evil, the paradise of pain.
27th July 2006 04:40 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Oh my Father, Lord of Silence, Supreme God of Desolation, though mankind reviles yet aches to embrace, strengthen my purpose to save the world from a second ordeal of Jesus Christ and his grubby mundane creed. Show man instead the raptures of Thy kingdom. Infuse in him the grandeur of melancholy, the divinity of loneliness, the purity of evil, the paradise of pain.

27th July 2006 04:40 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

27th July 2006 04:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Most people confuse evil with their own trivial lusts and perversions. Now, true evil is as pure as innocence.
27th July 2006 04:45 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Most people confuse evil with their own trivial lusts and perversions. Now, true evil is as pure as innocence.

27th July 2006 04:47 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

And it shall come to pass that in the end days the beast shall reign 100 score and 30 days and nights. And the faithful shall cry unto the Lord, "Wherefore art thou in the day of evil?" And the Lord shall hear their prayers. And out of the Angel Isle he shall bring forth the Deliverer; the holy Lamb of God who shall do battle with the beast. And shall distroy him. Only it won't be the beast that is destroyed, it'll be the Nazarene.
27th July 2006 04:51 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

And it shall come to pass that in the end days the beast shall reign 100 score and 30 days and nights. And the faithful shall cry unto the Lord, "Wherefore art thou in the day of evil?" And the Lord shall hear their prayers. And out of the Angel Isle he shall bring forth the Deliverer; the holy Lamb of God who shall do battle with the beast. And shall distroy him. Only it won't be the beast that is destroyed, it'll be the Nazarene.

27th July 2006 04:51 PM
Rolling1 Hey dan, you made remarks about everything i said except, $$$$$$$$ OIL THINKERS, are you afraid to address that subject. Or are we pro bush camp! We invaded a country and our (admin) brain fed us that iraq had WOMD and we needed to take saddam out to make the world safe again. When the real reason was $$$$$$$ OIL. Thousand of lifes on both sides lost for what $$$$$, in 10 years we will still be in that country trying to get it under control, which totally will never happen. If you read my comments i dont agree with either israel or hezbolla killing people. Peace for all is the only answer. Anything else your rolling the dice for bad things to happen.

P.S. you asked what kind of car i drive not sure what that matters, but its a 92 ford.
27th July 2006 05:01 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nigga please!
27th July 2006 05:02 PM
glencar "P.S. you asked what kind of car i drive not sure what that matters, but its a 92 ford."

do you have a G.E.D. yet?
27th July 2006 05:02 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

27th July 2006 05:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Rolling1 wrote:
Hey dan, you made remarks about everything i said except, $$$$$$$$ OIL THINKERS, are you afraid to address that subject. Or are we pro bush camp! We invaded a country and our (admin) brain fed us that iraq had WOMD and we needed to take saddam out to make the world safe again. When the real reason was $$$$$$$ OIL. Thousand of lifes on both sides lost for what $$$$$, in 10 years we will still be in that country trying to get it under control, which totally will never happen. If you read my comments i dont agree with either israel or hezbolla killing people. Peace for all is the only answer. Anything else your rolling the dice for bad things to happen.

P.S. you asked what kind of car i drive not sure what that matters, but its a 92 ford.

1/2 for oil, $ or power, kinda all the same... The other half, is for God! I figured out why everyone is pissed over god... God is a whore, doing it with every religion.
Fuck God !!!

27th July 2006 05:07 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

27th July 2006 05:11 PM
Rolling1 Hey glencar, since your so bright or a smartA$$ or little of both. I retired last year after 31 years (full benefits) owe nobody nothing, have little money, and have total control of my life. And to top it off, only 51. My day is drinking a few beers, swimming in the pool and smoking a few with my buds. Life is good and your right i did it all with my GED i got in 1973.... Rock on!
27th July 2006 05:11 PM
_Boomy_ What in the heck is goin' on here!

27th July 2006 05:12 PM
Some Guy no comment
27th July 2006 05:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
What in the heck is goin' on here!

Its cool. Its just the rapscallion.
27th July 2006 05:15 PM
Dan
quote:
Rolling1 wrote:
Hey dan, you made remarks about everything i said except, $$$$$$$$ OIL THINKERS, are you afraid to address that subject. Or are we pro bush camp! We invaded a country and our (admin) brain fed us that iraq had WOMD and we needed to take saddam out to make the world safe again. When the real reason was $$$$$$$ OIL. Thousand of lifes on both sides lost for what $$$$$, in 10 years we will still be in that country trying to get it under control, which totally will never happen. If you read my comments i dont agree with either israel or hezbolla killing people. Peace for all is the only answer. Anything else your rolling the dice for bad things to happen.

Hahahaha, thats funny. I don't drive at all but I know the cans of food on the store shelves don't roll themselves in.

"Peace for all is the only answer" would be nice if it were possible. I just don't see it though. And you keep mentioning the war in Iraq is only for oil but before I address it further I would need a bit more elaboration. Not that it has much to do with this particular thread at the moment.
27th July 2006 05:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

Hahahaha, thats funny. I don't drive at all but I know the cans of food on the store shelves don't roll themselves in.

27th July 2006 05:29 PM
glencar
quote:
Rolling1 wrote:
Hey glencar, since your so bright or a smartA$$ or little of both. I retired last year after 31 years (full benefits) owe nobody nothing, have little money, and have total control of my life. And to top it off, only 51. My day is drinking a few beers, swimming in the pool and smoking a few with my buds. Life is good and your right i did it all with my GED i got in 1973.... Rock on!

Uh, I was kidding you. I will retire at 49, I've got the pool, I drink mucho & I have a college degree. I win, bitch!
27th July 2006 05:30 PM
glencar
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
What in the heck is goin' on here!

I'm a war baby.
27th July 2006 05:38 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm a war baby.

Glen,

That's a plausible explanation. But what the fuck was monkey trying to do and tell on this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEMkv1pX1Ow&search=merkel%20bush
27th July 2006 05:41 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I win, bitch!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)