ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July
© Rick Nederstigt with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The war must stop (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
28th July 2006 04:34 PM
lotsajizz obviously your own fantasy...sorry, my existence does not depend on an junkie 'frisco cabbie

28th July 2006 04:38 PM
Fiji Joe This thread was started with pictures of dead children...and quickly turned into a damnation of Israel...I have found it strange that no one mentioned the carnage wrought by muslim fundamentalists in a Beslan, Russia school

Here some pics...what did these people do to the kind and poverty stricken muslims?...what guilt was on these kids hands?...I will spare you the nasty photos...stay away from page 3 if you're a "anti-zionist"

http://lordoftheflies.org/img/beslan01.htm

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
28th July 2006 04:39 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
obviously your own fantasy...sorry, my existence does not depend on an junkie 'frisco cabbie

Put down your purse and fight like a man!
28th July 2006 04:39 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
This thread was started with pictures of dead children...and quickly turned into a damnation of Israel...I have found it strange that no one mentioned the carnage wrought by muslim fundamentalists in a Beslan, Russia school

Here some pics...what did these people do to the kind and poverty stricken muslims?...what guilt was on these kids hands?...I will spare you the nasty photos

http://lordoftheflies.org/img/beslan01.htm

Thanks Fiji...............I will buy you a snow cone in Austin.
28th July 2006 04:42 PM
gypsy
28th July 2006 04:44 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Are these the lucky ones spared castration?
28th July 2006 04:45 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Are these the lucky ones spared castration?

jb Have a great weekend,,,looks like we may close it by 6???
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

It's a shame their genitalia will be mutilated...they're very pretty
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:

Put down your purse and fight like a man!

Anytime, I don't hide. Like you do.

[Edited by lotsajizz]
28th July 2006 04:50 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Anytime cabbie junkie, I don't hide. Like you do.

I avoid you!
Like that time you were in SF and wanted to hang out with me...

28th July 2006 04:51 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

28th July 2006 04:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

It's true...you do think you're some sort of bad ass...you go girl...shake what your momma gave you

28th July 2006 04:53 PM
lotsajizz ain't no badass...just someone who ain't gonna take shit from a lying cabbie junkie...his bluff is called, what will he do? who issued the challenge first...not me?

28th July 2006 04:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
ain't no badass...just someone who ain't gonna take shit from a lying cabbie junkie...his bluff is called, what will he do? who issued the challenge first...not me?

Do you know how fucking retarded you sound threatening people on a message board?...7 years of post-secondary education and you're still an imbecile...why are you such a little bitch?

I find it ironic that a man who spent a great deal of time in this thread bitching that Israel is wrong and using excessive force would result to challenging people to fights over an internet message board dispute
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
28th July 2006 04:57 PM
Some Guy ok, one more.
28th July 2006 05:00 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
ain't no badass...just someone who ain't gonna take shit from a lying cabbie junkie...his bluff is called, what will he do? who issued the challenge first...not me?

You keep calling me names but it doesn't bother me...
My job is very lucrative, so that's not a put down... Being called a junkie on a Stones board... Hmm.. You fell short like a Hezbollah missile there....
Keep trying, if reach back and swing really hard, you might hit something...
I have one feeling... So, the question is, can you hurt it?
Or are you impotent?
28th July 2006 05:02 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Do you know how fucking retarded you sound threatening people on a message board?...7 years of post-secondary education and you're still an imbecile...why are you such a little bitch?

Well, then I guess you missed these posts by pdog in ther last hour "I'm decalring (sic) to the world. Sean does not have the right to exist...
We should fires missiles into Rhode Island... We may kill civilians and Sean will respond the same, but it must be so..."

or "Put down your purse and fight like a man!"

I guess, like with your political philosophy, you have a double standard.

I do not. Challenge me first, I will respond. I will never make a first challenge, but I am NEVER backing down from a lying junkie cabbie...

28th July 2006 05:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

28th July 2006 05:03 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

You keep calling me names but it doesn't bother me...
My job is very lucrative, so that's not a put down... Being called a junkie on a Stones board... Hmm.. You fell short like a Hezbollah missile there....
Keep trying, if reach back and swing really hard, you might hit something...
I have one feeling... So, the question is, can you hurt it?
Or are you impotent?

I think it hurt you when you found out about Lance Bass and the effects it could have on an Insynch reunion.
28th July 2006 10:09 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]not bound to please wrote:

FPM's

Well sure, he aint using it.

YES!!!!

MAXY!!!

And I thought she meant it's big enough for the both of you.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)