ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July
© Rick Nederstigt with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The war must stop (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
28th July 2006 03:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Joey?

28th July 2006 03:19 PM
Fiji Joe "Back that thang up Pdog...back that thang up"

28th July 2006 03:20 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

28th July 2006 03:20 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

that's a hamster by the way. Yesterday you got sikhs wrong...

That's b/c Muslims can't dance...

28th July 2006 03:21 PM
sirmoonie You guys?
28th July 2006 03:22 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

28th July 2006 03:22 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

28th July 2006 03:24 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

That's b/c Muslims can't dance...

I love you too - don't tell sirmoonie...

28th July 2006 03:25 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
You guys?

28th July 2006 03:26 PM
jb http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00006LFGC.01._SCTHUMBZZZ_.jpg
pdog
quote:

sirmoonie
quote:

You BESS not be!
28th July 2006 03:27 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
jb wrote:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00006LFGC.01._SCTHUMBZZZ_.jpg

Jew, no?
28th July 2006 03:31 PM
jb
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Jew, no?

yes,yes, yes.
28th July 2006 03:32 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You BESS not be!

28th July 2006 03:32 PM
Fiji Joe It's all fun and games until someone dents their testicles

28th July 2006 03:36 PM
not bound to please

28th July 2006 03:39 PM
jb http://dragonneo.com/~desu/photos/padfoot/testicles.jpg
28th July 2006 03:50 PM
Joey

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
28th July 2006 03:51 PM
SweetVirginia

28th July 2006 04:02 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee

I shall hold you

28th July 2006 04:05 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Get used to it--the mental midgets who act as Israel's apologists here always seek to argue what they CAN argue wuth rather than what was actually said. Makes them think they have a brain....

Asswipe, that was a line directed at me. Even you should concede that in no way am I an Israel apologist. I jst think the fundamental idea behind this thread is childish. That's not intended as an insult at Fotini. I like her but her ideas need some airing out.
28th July 2006 04:07 PM
Dan This cat doesn't like peaceniks

28th July 2006 04:09 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Dan wrote:
This cat doesn't like peaceniks

In the 1st pic, I assumed that the car ran him over and that was his guts hanging out.
28th July 2006 04:10 PM
jb
Israel does not need any apologists...most Americans could care less...The reality is Israel will defend herself regardless of what the worls thinks...they always have and always will...and neither party, in an election year, is going ot offend the Jewish vote...In 20 yrs, when Arabs take over America, they can vote Hezboolah a seat in our Congress...Maybe James Zogby will do a poll????
[Edited by jb]
28th July 2006 04:12 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Asswipe, that was a line directed at me. Even you should concede that in no way am I an Israel apologist. I jst think the fundamental idea behind this thread is childish. That's not intended as an insult at Fotini. I like her but her ideas need some airing out.

I'm decalring to the world. Sean does not have the right to exist...
We should fires missiles into Rhode Island... We may kill civilians and Sean will respond the same, but it must be so...
There was never a Jizzacolaust, it's lies...
28th July 2006 04:13 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Israel does not need any apologists...most Americans could care less...The reality is Israel will defend herself regardless of what the worls thinks...they always have and always will...and neither party, in an election year, is going ot offend the Jewish vote...In 20 yrs, when Arabs take over America, they can vote Hezboolah a seat in our Congress...Maybe James Zogby will do a poll????
[Edited by jb]

Damn straight!
28th July 2006 04:24 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm decalring to the world. Sean does not have the right to exist...
We should fires missiles into Rhode Island... We may kill civilians and Sean will respond the same, but it must be so...
There was never a Jizzacolaust, it's lies...

Threaten his life on this board and see how quickly you get banned...yet somehow, in the real world, threats of extermination mean nothing...what a perversion of morality/reality some people are steeped in...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
28th July 2006 04:26 PM
jb The Hoff is everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!
28th July 2006 04:29 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Threaten his life on this board and see how quickly you get banned...yet somehow, in the real world, threats of extermination mean nothing...what a perversion of morality/reality some people are steeped in...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

The Decline Of Sean!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)