ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July
© Rick Nederstigt with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The war must stop (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
28th July 2006 11:55 AM
Lethargy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim/Islamic. Its like saying someone is a moderate Nazi.

Dude, you're wrong!

This is where I part ways with you and many others who are, like me, pro-War-On-Terror. The ones we need to deal with are an absolutely miniscule fraction of the Muslim world. Most of the Muslim world - nations, governments, populations - does not support these wackos in any way. They are sometimes afraid to get involved in helping to wipe out the terror networks, and understandably so. Don't forget that Al Quaida and Hezbollah has moderate Islam in their sights as well, and have said so publicly.

This is a tiny percentage of mankind we need to deal with here, all the more reason to really focus on taking them out now, hard, once and for all. Most of the Muslim world wants this, too.
28th July 2006 11:56 AM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Gives us one, whine about Hollywood for a bit. Complete this muhfuh.

Let's whine about Bollywood.
28th July 2006 11:56 AM
Maxlugar [quote]sirmoonie wrote:

Islam is a religion of peace - George Walker Bush III.

Well it certainly is true that the current terrorist extremists are perverting the religion of Islam into something much more violent than most would interpret it to be. I'd like more of the truly "Peaceful" to stand up for their relgion, for sure. Thus, the great and honorable George W. Bush is not entirely wrong here, though it's definitly a case of paying lip service to the fence sitters. You wouldn't want the president of the United States to come out and publically call an entire religion out, do you?
28th July 2006 12:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:

Islam is a religion of peace - George Walker Bush III.

You wouldn't want the president of the United States to come out and publically call an entire religion out, do you?

Yeah I would, denounce Islam for what it is. A mentality that adjudges non-believers inferior and openly calls for their eradication. Interesting, its now apparent that you guys don't know who or what the enemy is. (Hint, its not the media). Good luck with that - get all upside on that, smack it! Smack it!

Hey, whoaahhhh, Bong! The Faces and Names lounge, right next door to Mookie's Cookie Nook.
28th July 2006 12:12 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yeah I would, denounce Islam for what it is. A mentality that adjudges non-believers inferior and openly calls for their eradication. Interesting, its now apparent that you guys don't know who or what the enemy is. (Hint, its not the media). Good luck with that - get all upside on that, smack it! Smack it!

Hey, whoaahhhh, Bong! The Faces and Names lounge, right next door to Mookie's Cookie Nook.

http://music.msn.com/photos/gallery.aspx?gallery=12819>1=7702
28th July 2006 12:16 PM
sirmoonie We could just move the U.S. treasury department to Tel Aviv - I'm talking as an efficiency measure. Cut out the middlepiss.

You guys up for that? I said - you white boys up for that? C'mon, which of you white boys can do that boogie?

Should we move the U.S. Treasury department to Tel Aviv?
28th July 2006 12:18 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Oh no...moonie feels threatened...he's back to the "you guys" thing...it's just a matter of time before he threatens to physically hurt someone...start the clock...he gonna promise somebody an ass whoopin'...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
28th July 2006 12:19 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
We could just move the U.S. treasury department to Tel Aviv - I'm talking as an efficiency measure. Cut out the middlepiss.

You guys up for that? I said - you white boys up for that? C'mon, which of you white boys can do that boogie?

We just gave the Saudis 5 billion in military equipment....Prince Bandar is like family to the Bushies.
28th July 2006 12:19 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
We could just move the U.S. treasury department to Tel Aviv - I'm talking as an efficiency measure. Cut out the middlepiss.

I think you just gave Josh a hard on with that post...

28th July 2006 12:28 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Oh no...moonie feels threatened...he's back to the "you guys" thing...it's just a matter of time before he threatens to physically hurt someone...start the clock...he gonna promise somebody an ass whoopin'...

"You guys" - shorthand device eliminating need to list members of a group with interchangable minds.

You doubt my sincerity Fiji Joe? You doubt it? Really? How come, man?
28th July 2006 12:31 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

"You guys" - shorthand device eliminating need to list members of a group with interchangable minds.

You doubt my sincerity Fiji Joe? You doubt it? Really? How come, man?

Do I doubt your sincerity with respect to what?...you folks are all the same...you never say what you think...why?...why do you folks do that?
28th July 2006 12:34 PM
Maxlugar [quote]sirmoonie wrote:

Yes please do! I need to know who's mind I can use as a backup. You know, for emergency purposes.

Moonie, let's not go down this road. You're getting into the "mode" again. Say it with me: Calm blue ocean...calm blue ocean...calm moof ocean...
28th July 2006 12:41 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:

Yes please do! I need to know who's mind I can use as a backup. You know, for emergency purposes.

FPM's
28th July 2006 12:44 PM
Maxlugar [quote]not bound to please wrote:

FPM's

Well sure, he aint using it.

YES!!!!

MAXY!!!
28th July 2006 12:44 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:

Moonie, let's not go down this road. You're getting into the "mode" again. Say it with me: Calm blue ocean...calm blue ocean...calm moof ocean...

Fine! I'll be at the goddam bar if you guys need me. Oops. Sorry. I will be at the bar, if I am needed, please some individual give me a call. I'll be drinking.
28th July 2006 12:45 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:

I would agree with you...but it would only support his "you guys" theory...so I will respectfully disagree...this way, it will allow him to attack my germaness on an obsessed, cookoo like cocoa puffs level without implicating you, or the other guys...

I'm taking one for the team...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
28th July 2006 12:58 PM
pdog
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

But what I always thought and still think is that if it was up to you and me and people in general, wars wouldn't happen. Why whould an average guy from Israel or the States, Iraq, Lebanon etc. wake up one day, take a gun and start shooting? It's the political and financial profits behind all this, all dressed up in "ideas", "holy wars" and "wars for freedom" that lead people to this sort of behavior. Misinformation and then of course war crimes that turn average people into fanatics, be it Western or Eastern. If it was up to the common man, there would be no war.

It's always been this way... Black Sabbath's War Pigs is dead on in it's perspective on War and why.... I agree with you 99.9% I just don't believe humans can function properly w/o conflict or something to side against... It may be possible to live in a world without war, although I'm guessing it's a thousand or so years from now!
28th July 2006 12:59 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

LOL!!! Never heard of Dresden have you? or Hamburg? how 'bout Hiroshima? Don't come to a gunfight unarmed, son.

That was my point. Why are you such an idiot. War is about killing civilians and the concept is new, in regards to not killing civilians...
Did you intentionally want to show I was right?
[Edited by pdog]
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I posted it late last nite

Nanky, this is not only a great article, but I'm privilaged to know you!
That's from my heart!
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

There is no justification for war. It's human (mass) nature. Just like there is no justification for little trolls posting on the internet - it's still exists.

You're posting!
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Wait - you guys invented a new concept. The media isn't pro-Israel/pro-Zionists? Now THAT is funny!

What the fuck would you guys do if you couldn't cry about how the media doesn't love you?

They would listen to EMO bands!

28th July 2006 01:03 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

It's always been this way... Black Sabbath's War Pigs is dead on in it's perspective on War and why.... I agree with you 99.9% I just don't believe humans can function properly w/o conflict or something to side against... It may be possible to live in a world without war, although I'm guessing it's a thousand or so years from now!

We are winning the war !!! I have spoken to my relatives in Tel Aviv...they thank us for the support and are united in this battle against the evil.........thanks Pdog and others...we are fighting the good fight and with Hashems's help, will kill every last one of them.
[Edited by jb]
28th July 2006 01:05 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I would agree with you...but it would only support his "you guys" theory...so I will respectfully disagree...this way, it will allow him to attack my germaness on an obsessed, cookoo like cocoa puffs level without implicating you, or the other guys...

They're trying to FPM me! I'm being FPM'ed! Help me, help help me! Its nation time!
28th July 2006 01:05 PM
Dan
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Wait, the usual suspects......the media, the U.N......what about Hollywood, guys? I'll bet they 180'ed overnight into anti-Israel too, right? No Zionists in Hollywood, dats for damn sure.

Gives us one, whine about Hollywood for a bit. Complete this muhfuh.

"What was the last good movie you saw?"

Well known right winger Johnny Ramone: "Raiders Of The Lost Ark"
28th July 2006 01:09 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

They're trying to FPM me! I'm being FPM'ed! Help me, help help me! Its nation time!

Try the rasberry pancakes next time.......................
28th July 2006 01:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Try the rasberry pancakes next time.......................

Do you ever stay in Monacos? Pretty classy, personalized service. They have a great one in Seattle, the one in San Fran is okay. Its a Kimper corp deal sitch.

I like expensive hotels, I don't mind paying serious green for nice ones.
28th July 2006 01:20 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I don't mind paying serious green for nice ones.

true for hookers, bands and drugs too...

28th July 2006 01:25 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Do you ever stay in Monacos? Pretty classy, personalized service. They have a great one in Seattle, the one in San Fran is okay. Its a Kimper corp deal sitch.

I like expensive hotels, I don't mind paying serious green for nice ones.

Yes..a fantastic hotel chain....I stayed at the one in DC. I also love the St. Regis in both DC and New York. In addition, have never had a bad experience at any of the mandarin Oriental hotels...the one in New York was incredible as is the oin down here.
28th July 2006 01:26 PM
mojoman
quote:
jb wrote:

Dead Jews never count Tele.....selective rage, selective photos, selective media coverage.....Muslims are killing each other in the tens of thousands all over the world, yet, their "rage" is directed towards Israel....it has always been that way and alwasy will be....it is an easy distraction for their fascists leaders to divert attention from the horrible state most Arabs/Muslims find themselves in. I think we all can come up with some horrible pictures....the difference is that Israel does not intentionally target civilians...In fact, they are losing more soldiers b/c they have not carpet bombed civilian areas being used by Hezbollah . In the end, Israel, with our help, with prevail, much to the chargrin of many......
[Edited by jb]

totally agree
28th July 2006 01:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

true for hookers, bands and drugs too...

I sense tension here. Do you? A deep foreboding, like the calm before the storm. Frankly, I think the lid is going to blow off this thing. Call me crazy, but its going to get really ugly here by this evening, IMHMFGDO.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)