ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads ................. ( Stones Content ) ..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
31st January 2008 04:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Obama gives a large amount of Americans hope. I know he would appoint experts and qualified people, who are smarter than him, to help him, unlike many people ie: Bush/romney ect... And the hope he brings, is hope to millions who b/c of an inheireted system, feel they could never do better in life. The poor, yes, black people, sick people, and yes, even dumb white trash. I'm not saying we need to make laws, or give handouts, we need people to know they can do better, even though they are the umpteenth genration of people who were not allowed to vote, or get good schooling ect... Hope is something that is much needed... and if the world sees America lead by a person with the same color skin, they have, it would be the biggest and foreign policy we've ever know. I've watched a president for 7 years, act like he knew it all, and he was far from smart enough on many things... Ugh! really dangerously bad on a few big ones, who also surrounded himself with many unqualified people. And those who were qualified, like Powell, were used and ignored... what's the point of that?
I'm very fluid with my feelings on this election, but a few things I do know. If nothing changes (Clinton,Romney) nothing will change. Things are changing, and we have a great chance to do something great. We have young evangelicals who want to fight against drastic climate change, alot of peope are thinking, acting... These are great times, and also a times of great risk.
Bush proved one thing to me. Anyone who thinks they are absolutely right, and will not be swayed, is someone who can't react or think on their feet when the shit hits the fan. He was tested early on, and failed. No biggie realy, except he didn't learn from it, and america is at a crossroads on many fronts because of it.
Anyone can have a huge track record, years of experience, but bottom line is, almost every president will face one, huge surprising crisis. If history has taught us anything, it is that all that matters at that moment, is the person ni charge needs to have faith and the wits, to think on their toes and do the next right thing.
Not to sound like a freak, but I'd like the next president to be a person who can handle a crisis, like a mega natural disaster, and country wide powere outage, a yet to be thought of attack... Anyone can make decisions with what you know is going to happen....

Good times!!!

I've posted alot today... ugh!

I'm still not sure where you get the idea Obama is quick on his feet as it relates to the issues...I've seen him poop his pants in the only two dem. debates I watched...and assuming he is quick on his feet, shouldn't you have some idea what he plans to do with his cat-like quickness?...what it is he stands for on the issues that are important you?...If you know the answer to those questions, let me know...and let me know where you found them
31st January 2008 04:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

An unfamiliar situation for you, I take it.

Why do you hate people who have a mental illness?
31st January 2008 04:19 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I'm still not sure where you get the idea Obama is quick on his feet as it relates to the issues...I've seen him poop his pants in the only two dem. debates I watched...and assuming he is quick on his feet, shouldn't you have some idea what he plans to do with his cat-like quickness?...what it is he stands for on the issues that are important you?...If you know the answer to those questions, let me know...and let me know where you found them

If you want those answers, you must find them yourself. I'm not going to debate you, on why I like a person. I've already told you that, it is in the post you responded too, if you want issues, then go by a magazine, that's an issue. I want solutions and hope and a feeling that the president is doing their job, with my best interest, my countrys best interest at heart. I have not felt that for 7 years, if you have, god bless you. now it is my turn to feel it, hopefully, if you don't... oh well... hahaha!

(edited for spelling and grammar)

[Edited by pdog]
31st January 2008 04:22 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Why do you hate people who have a mental illness?

I'll tell you, 7 years of a retard as president, is enough for me!
31st January 2008 04:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I want solutions and hope and a feeling that the president is doing their job, with my best interest, my countrys best interest at heart.

Who's debating?...you're the third person whose stated they may vote for Obama that I've asked that question...and none have an answer...which I'm beginning to find beyond peculiar...I thought maybe you knew something I didn't

Hope and solutions?...you don't need a president for that

31st January 2008 04:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Who's debating?...you're the third person whose stated they may vote for Obama that I've asked that question...and none have an answer...which I'm beginning to find beyond peculiar...I thought maybe you knew something I didn't

Hope and solutions?...you don't need a president for that

You want me to give you Obamas platform? I told you why, I like him, why I would "consider" a vote for him on Tuesday. This is the great thing, it is my vote, my reasons, which I told you already. I don't need anymore, and in America in 2008, I don't have qualify my vote, it is mine! Ain't America great?
31st January 2008 04:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

You want me to give you Obamas platform?

Yes...but reading the rest of your post...nah...forget it...I really don't think it matters who you vote for president...I figure I know which way your state's going...I'm in the same situation
31st January 2008 04:55 PM
CrissCrossMind Obama is Jimmy Carter ... made up as a Black man ... except he can't win ... and if he did he would be in why over his (& staffs) head ... they would be in for a wonderful four years as the OUTSIDER rules ... that wouldn't get nutin' done ... the rest of the world may like his face ... but they would step and "steal his marbles" ... just to find out if he has any gonads ... CCM
31st January 2008 04:58 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Yes...but reading the rest of your post...nah...forget it...I really don't think it matters who you vote for president...I figure I know which way your state's going...I'm in the same situation

Are you talking in the general election or next week? There's two here, next week... each side has a horse in the race... I have no idea who is even leading the polls here, I'm curious, but also reluctant to know...

And you do know, it is highly likely, my vote will be for McCain or Huckabee. I'm not registered for any party. So I can crossover vote, as a decline to state voter. I've voted Republican in every primary in California, since 2000. I voted for McCain in 2000.

Our ballot is huge. We've got state and city stuff, that matters, that I have spent a good deal of time reading, over and over again. We've got 7 state props and 3 city ballot measures.... I'm not just voting in a primary on Tuesday.

Here's the states guidlines on the primary:

"Decline to State" Voters - Voting in the Upcoming 2008 Presidential and Statewide Direct Primary Elections

If you are a voter who has declined to state an affiliation with a political party, you may be able to vote for a candidate of a specific party in the upcoming February 5, 2008 Presidential Primary Election and/or June 3, 2008 Statewide Direct Primary. You may request, from your county elections official or at your polling place, the ballot of a political party if authorized by the party's rules and duly noticed by the Secretary of State. Click here to obtain county elections office contact information.

If you do not request such a ballot, you will be given a nonpartisan ballot, containing only the names of all candidates for nonpartisan offices and measures to be voted upon at the primary election."
31st January 2008 04:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
CrissCrossMind wrote:
Obama is Jimmy Carter ... made up as a Black man ... except he can't win ... and if he did he would be in why over his (& staffs) head ... they would be in for a wonderful four years as the OUTSIDER rules ... that wouldn't get nutin' done ... the rest of the world may like his face ... but they would step and "steal his marbles" ... just to find out if he has any gonads ... CCM

That's a pretty good take...particularly with how the rest of the world would deal with him...he would be loved by the euros, and played by the tyrants...at a time in our history which we cannot afford...China and Russia don't give a flip about hope and change...they don't give a flip
31st January 2008 05:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Are you talking in the general election or next week?

I was speaking of the general election...I can't see any circumstance where California would go republican
31st January 2008 05:01 PM
pdog
quote:
CrissCrossMind wrote:
Obama is Jimmy Carter ... made up as a Black man ... except he can't win ... and if he did he would be in why over his (& staffs) head ... they would be in for a wonderful four years as the OUTSIDER rules ... that wouldn't get nutin' done ... the rest of the world may like his face ... but they would step and "steal his marbles" ... just to find out if he has any gonads ... CCM

That's my big concern too, that he is Carter like in regards to having any balls. I don't think he is... BUT, I'm concerned enough, to have it matter when I think things out for myself.
31st January 2008 05:07 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Ah the good ole days Ronnie...

31st January 2008 05:11 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Boo!

31st January 2008 05:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I was speaking of the general election...I can't see any circumstance where California would go republican

Romney no... McCain, a longshot. Reagan won out to win out Calif, correct? So did Bush I, although Bush II didn't... So , Calif. finally wasn't the big deal, anymore, nor was the popular vote, the same as the electoral vote. I don't know if you have what we have here, with tons of state and local stuff, that makes my vote feel more powerful. In the end, winning Calif. might be a good sign, of who wins it all.
31st January 2008 05:16 PM
pdog I'm still at a crossraods... I can not, will not have a part in Clinton winning Calif. Yet, I would rather give my vote to McCain, b/c romney is such a fuckwad.

Can I get some real council from my friends, on how to handle this dilema?

I get one vote!!!
31st January 2008 05:27 PM
monkey_man I don't understand why all the squawking about where Obama stands on issues. How many of Bush's 2000 campaign promises did he keep during his years in office? Once the candidate becomes the elected official, they tend to tack considerable from their stated stances.
31st January 2008 05:35 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Throw me in there too...I'm really just taking down names of who openly supports who...So I can ride them like circus elephants for the next four years should their candidate win...Gonna be a lot of fun...that's what I know

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
--Theodore Roosevelt, "Citizenship in a Republic"
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris/April 23, 1910

TR: The last great Republican President.
31st January 2008 06:09 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Boo!

Sieg Heil!
31st January 2008 07:14 PM
wasted Fiji Joe wrote:

Good God, how many people have Billary brainwashed. Both of them are proven liars. Why would anyone take their word for anything. This was easy to look up. Take a big bite out of this apple. Not sure who you were asking

sampling of his legislation and voting record.

Where Barack Obama Stands on Education:

The failure of President George W. Bush's No Child Left Behind program has education at the forefront of American's minds. Obama thinks that the choice between pouring in more money or mandating more tests and standards is not a good representation of our only options.

To attract and inspire better teachers, he introduced the Innovation Districts for School Improvement Act, which rewards school districts for implementing new and effective methods for improving student achievement and giving raises to teachers who perform well.

To assist disadvantaged children, he sponsored the Summer Term Education Programs for Upward Progress (STEP UP) Act to offer grants for summer learning programs.

To help make college education more affordable, Obama's very first bill was designed to increase the Federal Pell Grant limit from $4,050 to $5,100.

Education Voting Record:

· Yes on the After School Funding Amendment
· Yes on the Education Funding Amendment
· Yes on the Education Amendment
· Yes on the Elementary and Secondary Education Amendment
· Yes on the Individuals with Disabilities Education Amendment
· Yes to Increase the Maximum Federal Pell Grant Amendment

Where Barack Obama Stands on Health Care:

Health care has been an ever-worsening crisis in the United States through several presidential terms. Obama is a member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, and has made affordable, quality health care a top priority.

Where Does Barack Obama Stand on the Issues?
Obama's Hospital Quality Report Card Act would require hospitals to track and report on their quality of care, including safety and timeliness on treatment and services, thus giving consumers greater choice and the information needed to make important healthcare decisions.

To combat medical errors and excessive costs due to outdated technology, he proposed the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program Efficiency Act.

His website lists some startling facts about children's exposure to lead poisoning that has inspired him to introduced two bills to address the issue: the Lead Poisoning Reduction Act and Lead Free Toys Act. These aim to reduce the large amount of lead found in many child care centers and children's toys.

Poor community planning can endanger children and citizens through lack of sidewalks and safe places to play. Obama's Healthy Places Act requires communities to evaluate how new projects and policies would effect the health of community members.

Obama has been traveling inside and outside of the United States to promote HIV testing and expand AIDS research and treatment. He collaborated with other officials to introduce the Microbicide Development Act. Microbicides are topical ointments that women can use to prevent the transmission of various infections, including HIV.

Health Care Voting Record:

· Yes on the Stem Cell Research Bill
· Yes on the Unintended Pregnancy Amendment
· Yes on the Teen Pregnancy Education Amendment
· Yes on the Medicaid Generic Drug Amendment
· Yes on the Hurricane Health Care for Survivors Amendment
· Yes on the Medical Assistance and Prescription Drug Amendment
· Yes on the AIDS Drug Assistance Program Amendment
· No on the Medicaid Amendment
· Yes on the Medicare Part D Amendment
· Yes on the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Amendment
· Yes on the Prescription Drug Plan Amendment
· Yes on the Medicare Premiums Amendment
· Yes on the Prescription Drugs Amendment
· Yes on the Influenza Vaccine Injury Compensation Amendment

Where Barack Obama Stands On National Security and Foreign Affairs:

Obama has been a very vocal opponent of the Iraq War, having voted against it from Day 1. In November 2005 he publicly called for "(1) a reduction in the number of U.S. troops; (2) a time frame for a phased withdrawal; (3) the Iraqi government to make progress on forming a political solution; (4) improved reconstruction efforts to restore basic services in Iraq; and (5) engaging the international community, particularly key neighboring states and Arab nations, to become more involved in Iraq." In January 2008 he introduced an alternative to President Bush's plan. which would reduce American troops in Iraq and pass more responsibility to the Iraqi government.

Together with Senator Richard Lugar, Obama traveled to the Soviet Union and spearheaded an initiative (signed into law in January 2007) which seeks to reduce conventional weapons caches before they fall into the hands of terrorists. It also assists nations with the detection and destruction of weapons of mass destruction before they are smuggled across their borders.

He introduced initiatives to stabilize the Democratic Republic of Congo and end the genocide in Sudan. His efforts included visiting refugee camps in Darfur and meet with Sudanese officials.

He introduced legislation to mandate evacuation plans for people with special needs during emergencies.

He assisted with the creation of legislation aimed at securing United States chemical plants, regulating spent nuclear fuel, requiring nuclear power plants to immediately inform the government about radioactive substance leaks, and preventing attacks on drinking water systems.

National Security and Foreign Affairs Voting Record:

· Yes on the Transit Security Amendment
· Yes on the Defense Department FY 2007 Authorization Bill
· Yes on the Emergency Supplement Appropriations Act, 2006
· Absent/Not Voting on the 2005 Future Military Funding for Iraq Amendment
· Yes on the Homeland Security Grant Program Amendment
· Yes on the Price-Gouging During Emergencies Amendment
· Yes on the Judicial Review of Detainees Amendment
· No on the Detainees at Guantanamo Bay Amendment
· No on the Media in the Middle East Amendment
· Yes on the Reporting Matters in Iraq Amendment
· Yes on the Immigration Reform Bill
· Yes on the Secure Fence Act of 2006
· No on the English as National Language Amendment
· Yes on the Oversight of CIA Interrogation and Detention Amendment
· Yes on the Cluster Munitions Amendment
· No on the 2006 Troop Redeployment Amendment
· Yes on the Security of Cargo Containers Amendment
· Yes on the FEMA Amendment
· No on the CAFTA Implementation Bill

Where Barack Obama Stands On Family Issues:

Obama's website notes that "Children without fathers in their lives are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime, nine times more likely to drop out of school, and 20 times more likely to end up in prison." In order to expand the Earned Income Tax Credit, enforce child support, and combat domestic violence, he collaborated with Senator Evan Bayh to sponsor the Responsible Fatherhood and Healthy Families Act.

He presented legislation aimed at lowering the income limit on the Child Tax Credit, allowing 600,000 more families to qualify.

His STOP FRAUD Act is the first federal bill designed to curb and criminalize mortgage fraud.

Family Affairs Voting Record:
· Yes on the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program Amendment
· No on the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Funding Amendment
· No on the Death/Estate Taxes and Minimum Wage Bill of 2006
· Yes on the 2005 Minimum Wage Amendment
· No on the Child Custody Protection
· Yes on the Child Safety Lock Amendment (concerns firearms)
· No on the Same Sex Marriage Resolution

A review of voting records and sponsored legislation also shows Barack Obama involved in improving benefits and programs for United States Veterans, eliminating barriers to voting, cultivating alternative energy resources, and advocating for transparency and accountability in politics.

It is critical that voters understand a candidates platform compared to his or her voting history in order to see if they consistently put their money where their mouth is, so to speak. Use this summary to determine if Barack Obama truly represents you as a voter.

[Edited by wasted]
31st January 2008 07:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
--Theodore Roosevelt, "Citizenship in a Republic"
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris/April 23, 1910

TR: The last great Republican President.

Right brains...where you been the last eight years?
31st January 2008 07:25 PM
CrissCrossMind Yo Wasted ... nice job ... now compare those votes with ... Hillary? ... where are they the most different?? ... No show on War Funding vote is a slight of hand ... for those Dem's that want to the Big House back ... we need for a new canidate to step up ... CCM
31st January 2008 07:29 PM
wasted
quote:
CrissCrossMind wrote:
Yo Wasted ... nice job ... now compare those votes with ... Hillary? ... where are they the most different?? ... No show on War Funding vote is a slight of hand ... for those Dem's that want to the Big House back ... we need for a new canidate to step up ... CCM

Compared to Hillary??? What day of the week are we talking about. She is the flavor of the week. She voted for the war then changed when the poll driven numbers were against it. She is strictly poll driven in her beliefs. I thought you knew that. She doesn't believe in anything except she wants to get elected President.

[Edited by wasted]
31st January 2008 08:06 PM
sirmoonie 470 plus posts, dozens of posters, and not one person with the fire in the belly to admit they are voting Mormon.

C'mon mangs, he did the best job he could of finally lining up all his irreconcilable bullshit in wavering line, all the usual suspects up in corporate blessed it, then they taught you the words you need to feel good, I know they taught you the words cause I saw them do it, hell they taught Willard the same words, use your words, its time, its time to say it, c'mon say:

I want Mormon Mitt Romney to be President of the United States of America.

Say it.

Now say it like you fucking mean it!

SAY IT, GODDAMIT!!!!!! FUCKING SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st January 2008 08:22 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Right brains...where you been the last eight years?

I said the last great Republican President (and no, I wasn't forgetting Ronald Raygun).
31st January 2008 08:23 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
470 plus posts, dozens of posters, and not one person with the fire in the belly to admit they are voting Mormon.

C'mon mangs, he did the best job he could of finally lining up all his irreconcilable bullshit in wavering line, all the usual suspects up in corporate blessed it, then they taught you the words you need to feel good, I know they taught you the words cause I saw them do it, hell they taught Willard the same words, use your words, its time, its time to say it, c'mon say:

Say it.

you scare me when you post this way.
31st January 2008 08:25 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
470 plus posts, dozens of posters, and not one person with the fire in the belly to admit they are voting Mormon.

Say it.

I actually heard Dennis ("I Used To Be Funny--What the Fuck Happened?") Miller on the Oh Really Factor last night try to cover for Romney's flip-flops by saying "I like a candidate who was flexible." Needless to say, Orally did not play back any of Miller's lambasting of John Kerry.
31st January 2008 08:28 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Say it.

It's Willard, dammit!!!!
31st January 2008 08:55 PM
Riffhard
quote:
wasted wrote:

Compared to Hillary??? What day of the week are we talking about. She is the flavor of the week. She voted for the war then changed when the poll driven numbers were against it. She is strictly poll driven in her beliefs. I thought you knew that. She doesn't believe in anything except she wants to get elected President.

[Edited by wasted]

Very true, but hasn't that been the hallmark of the Clinton game plan all along? I mean even Bubba did poll research before he acted on anything. This goes to the fact that they are both power whores. They will say or do anything to gain and maintain power. That so many people have been suckered by them for so long has always boggled my mind!

Let's remember that Hillary had a group of people working for her when she was first lady that always handled the "bimbo eruptions" (<----her words). These people, lawyers, PR peeps, leg breakers, etc. would call the women that Bubba had sexually assaulted and either bribe them or blackmail them into keeping their mouths shut. When these women had the unmitigated gall to speak out this same group of people were in charge of shredding them in the public arena. Hence, Paula Jones became the "trailor trash" bitch. Kathleen Wiley became "the jealous ex staffer". Juita Brodrick became "the mentally unstable" bitch. And so on, and so on, and so on,......

To think that some people have not seen through this duplicitous shit is stunning.

I actually voted for Bill Clinton in 1992! It was Bill Clinton himself that finally woke me up to the unethical crap that he was up to all along. I have been a registered Republican ever since.

My Dem friends to this day claim that Clinton was impeached over a blowjob and that everyone should just get over it!!! LOL! They just don't seem to get it. It was way more than a blowjob that got that unethical asshat impeached. It was just the blowjob that finally got him caught.

Riffy
31st January 2008 08:59 PM
mojoman
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Very true, but hasn't that been the hallmark of the Clinton game plan all along? I mean even Bubba did poll research before he acted on anything. This goes to the fact that they are both power whores. They will say or do anything to gain and maintain power. That so many people have been suckered by them for so long has always boggled my mind!

Let's remember that Hillary had a group of people working for her when she was first lady that always handled the "bimbo eruptions" (<----her words). These people, lawyers, PR peeps, leg breakers, etc. would call the women that Bubba had sexually assaulted and either bribe them or blackmail them into keeping their mouths shut. When these women had the unmitigated gall to speak out this same group of people were in charge of shredding them in the public arena. Hence, Paula Jones became the "trailor trash" bitch. Kathleen Wiley became "the jealous ex staffer". Juita Brodrick became "the mentally unstable" bitch. And so on, and so on, and so on,......

To think that some people have not seen through this duplicitous shit is stunning.

I actually voted for Bill Clinton in 1992! It was Bill Clinton himself that finally woke me up to the unethical crap that he was up to all along. I have been a registered Republican ever since.

My Dem friends to this day claim that Clinton was impeached over a blowjob and that everyone should just get over it!!! LOL! They just don't seem to get it. It was way more than a blowjob that got that unethical asshat impeached. It was just the blowjob that finally got him caught.

Riffy

i love that little girl
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)