ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads ................. ( Stones Content ) ..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
30th January 2008 03:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
BJ's gotta be in his late 40's. And the hag is just past 60. We're all getting older.

Welll...as long as I can always refer to BJ as that "grumpy old person", I'm good
30th January 2008 03:18 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Google "Keating Five" amd then tell me you'd still do that

OK now

25 yrs ago. Grow up & moveon.org!
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Why do you support child molestation?

Nice post...shows a level of turdness I hadn't seen in you before...now, excuse me Elf, the big people are talking

glencar BTW with Refko & Whitewater, McC has auto immunity from "Keating Bleating" so try elsewhere.
30th January 2008 03:29 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Well 2 quick votes for McCain...interesting as I spose the trust factor may carry the day when all is said and done.

I was kidding, I only trust God with my pin and still I keep a close eye on the bank statements.
30th January 2008 03:30 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Nice post...shows a level of turdness I hadn't seen in you before...now, excuse me Elf, the big people are talking

Typically Jizzy. Have you seen his posts to LJ? He's a real scumbag.
30th January 2008 03:52 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Welll...as long as I can always refer to BJ as that "grumpy old person", I'm good

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
30th January 2008 04:13 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

This election will be about the past vs. the future. With Edwards out, the Dems will nominate the future: Obama. Let's hope the GOP nominates the Grumpy Old Person.

Obama is a punk. He could have been one of the most prominent politicians who happened to be black - one who acknowledged the significant progress the U.S. has made with respect to racial inequality, and still advocated REASONABLY for more. Instead, he went Jesse Jackson on everyone. Injected race, slandered anyone in his way with it, then shook his head and said "Damn, its too bad people made this about race." Who buys this punkismness?

And to what end? Where the hell is that going to get him or anyone, except some temporary media coverage? He still needs whitey, and whitey is sick of hearing that they are racists - or worse, they are racists and too dumb to know they are racists. Whitey's momma didden raise no fools.
30th January 2008 05:35 PM
monkey_man I'm thinking that if the IRS requires that you begin taking minimum withdrawals from your IRA, you're too old to be President.
30th January 2008 05:51 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
glencar wrote:
Typically Jizzy....He's a real scumbag.

to shitheads I am a scumbag, quit being a shithead...
30th January 2008 07:14 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

to shitheads I am a scumbag, quit being a shithead...

They only fight in pairs, y'know.

30th January 2008 07:44 PM
lotsajizz there's a reason for that

Cazart!!
30th January 2008 07:48 PM
glencar Speaking of pairs...
30th January 2008 08:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Speaking of pairs...

30th January 2008 08:06 PM
lotsajizz feej? blue?

not that there's anything wrong with that

OK now

Cazart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th January 2008 08:25 PM
Fiji Joe Jizzstain...you need to chill

30th January 2008 08:45 PM
CrissCrossMind To Quote: "he went Jesse Jackson on everyone. Injected race, slandered anyone in his way with it, then shook his head and said "Damn, its too bad people made this about race." Who buys this punkismness?"

So true ... then he claims Bill Clinton should not be part of the picture ... note he wants Mrs. Clinton's best option as a back up speaker removed from any activity (he's got balls)? ... since it is unfair and racist ... then to what ... to be like Kennedy? ... think of the Bay of Pigs ... the Cuba Crisis supported by Russia puts the world on the brink of atomic warfare ... as close as the world has ever come ... so now we can get excited that B. H. Obama will act as recklessly as JFK ... does he like his women as much (a magor weakness to be exploited by everyone) ??? ... with Monroe gone who does he get to sing Happy Birthday to him at MSG??? ... the Jackass's are heading for a big loss ... when it should be a time to change ... out the "Elephants" for a change ... you can lead a Jackass to water ... but you can't make him drink ... CCM

[Edited by CrissCrossMind]
30th January 2008 08:56 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
CrissCrossMind wrote:

So true ... then he claims Bill Clinton should not be part of the picture ... note he wants Mrs. Clinton's best option as a back up speaker removed from any activity (he's got balls)? ... since it is unfair and racist ... then to what ... to be like Kennedy? ... think of the Bay of Pigs ... the Cuba Crisis supported by Russia puts the world on the brink of atomic warfare ... as close as the world has ever come ... so now we can get excited that B. H. Obama will act as recklessly as JFK ... does he like his women as much (a magor weakness to be exploited by everyone) ??? ... with Monroe gone who does he get to sing Happy Birthday to him at MSG??? ... the Jackass's are heading for a big loss ... when it should be a time to change ... out the "Elephants" for a change ... you can lead a Jackass to water ... but you can't make him drink ... CCM

Word, N-word.

I can see it now......"Your birfday??? Who be talking about your birfday???"

[Edited by sirmoonie]
30th January 2008 09:14 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Obama is a punk. He could have been one of the most prominent politicians who happened to be black - one who acknowledged the significant progress the U.S. has made with respect to racial inequality, and still advocated REASONABLY for more. Instead, he went Jesse Jackson on everyone. Injected race, slandered anyone in his way with it, then shook his head and said "Damn, its too bad people made this about race." Who buys this punkismness?

And to what end? Where the hell is that going to get him or anyone, except some temporary media coverage? He still needs whitey, and whitey is sick of hearing that they are racists - or worse, they are racists and too dumb to know they are racists. Whitey's momma didden raise no fools.

Absolute nonsense. Barack got pulled off message by the self-pitying, mendacious Clinton dirty politics attack machine, but only for a few days. Long enough to pull you in, I'm sorry to see. It was Hill-Billy who injected race into the campaign, in a deliberate attempt to marginalize Barack. Why else would Bubba say, "Yeah, he won South Carolina, but so did Jesse Jackson." Man, I thought you were smarter than that.
30th January 2008 09:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Absolute nonsense. Barack got pulled off message by the self-pitying, mendacious Clinton dirty politics attack machine, but only for a few days. Long enough to pull you in, I'm sorry to see. It was Hill-Billy who injected race into the campaign, in a deliberate attempt to marginalize Barack. Why else would Bubba say, "Yeah, he won South Carolina, but so did Jesse Jackson." Man, I thought you were smarter than that.

You haven't been watching much. Long before that Jackson also won SC comment - which also meant nothing - Obama was after Bill Clinton's wife for stating the simple fact that legislation capped the civil rights movement, and went after Bill Clinton for the "fairytale" comment that the media was all over. All three comments had zip to do with race, but were played so Obama could stike a We Shall Overcome pose and claim he's being picked on. Nigga, please.

There are dozens of things you can call Bill Clinton and his bag full of appetites, but accusing him of playing race games AGAINST blacks is just too stupid to comprehend. Very few politicians have burned poltical points as much as Clinton did by including blacks in his grand scheme, AND also telling black America to get a freakin' grip on life sometimes. Its ludicrous inferring the guy is a racist, and basing it in part on his hillbilly upringing ("Bubba"), which neither he nor anyone else born poor can help, is just bogus class warfare worthy of Bush Geeks.

At the moment, Obama is a passive-aggressive race card playing hack. He should change.
30th January 2008 10:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Barack got pulled off message

In all seriousness...what message?...Change?...I can't belive no one else had the brains to run on the "change" platform

Watching you pimp this guy is funny...it is
30th January 2008 10:37 PM
robpop Mr. Arizona is the only person who can and will beat Obama. Like it or not.
30th January 2008 10:40 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
robpop wrote:
Mr. Arizona is the only person who can and will beat Obama. Like it or not.

McCain plays the old card like a mah fah...And if you trump that, he'll whip out the crazier than a shithouse rat card...hell, I even seen him play the mexican card...and it wasn't even in the deck
30th January 2008 11:31 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You haven't been watching much. Long before that Jackson also won SC comment - which also meant nothing - Obama was after Bill Clinton's wife for stating the simple fact that legislation capped the civil rights movement, and went after Bill Clinton for the "fairytale" comment that the media was all over. All three comments had zip to do with race, but were played so Obama could stike a We Shall Overcome pose and claim he's being picked on. Nigga, please.

There are dozens of things you can call Bill Clinton and his bag full of appetites, but accusing him of playing race games AGAINST blacks is just too stupid to comprehend. Very few politicians have burned poltical points as much as Clinton did by including blacks in his grand scheme, AND also telling black America to get a freakin' grip on life sometimes. Its ludicrous inferring the guy is a racist, and basing it in part on his hillbilly upringing ("Bubba"), which neither he nor anyone else born poor can help, is just bogus class warfare worthy of Bush Geeks.

At the moment, Obama is a passive-aggressive race card playing hack. He should change.

I don't think for a minute that the Clintons are racists, nor do I believe that Barack has suggested that. I also don't believe that Hill and Bill are, at heart, the corporate shills they often appear to be in practice. The problem is, they'll say or do anything to win. That penchant for electoral success at any cost endeared them to Democrats who were sick and tired of losing. But that dawg won't hunt this year, especially against McCain. Voters are looking for something new, and Barack is it.
31st January 2008 03:32 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

I don't think for a minute that the Clintons are racists, nor do I believe that Barack has suggested that. I also don't believe that Hill and Bill are, at heart, the corporate shills they often appear to be in practice.

You said that Clinton injected race into the campaign to marginalize Obama. I took that to mean you thought Clinton was trying to get votes by pointing out to white people that they better not be voting for a black guy, which I assume is a racist thing to do.

I think its clearly the opposite. I think Obama purposely jumped on the first hint of racial issue, and ran with it to motivate black voters. I think it was shortsighted and stupid of him to do so because, like I said, he needs whitey.
31st January 2008 08:52 AM
gimmekeef Watch the GOP start spit shinin McCain as the best thing since sliced bread.They'll do anything to hold the white house...(as would the other schmucks)
31st January 2008 08:57 AM
glencar That shouldn't surprise you. Nobody is happy with their party's candidate 100% of the time although they eventually come around. I just hope McC has energy this year. I am still shuddering at the memory of 1996.
31st January 2008 09:04 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
That shouldn't surprise you. Nobody is happy with their party's candidate 100% of the time although they eventually come around. I just hope McC has energy this year. I am still shuddering at the memory of 1996.

It doesnt..its always about winning..never about whats doing best for the country.Mc Cain isnt a bad choice from my point but his comment about not being strong on economy was stupid and will bite him later.Why not say that the US Prez has less influence now over a global economy but that he'll fight for our interests by working across party lines?.(usual stuff).Would been better to spin I think..
31st January 2008 09:07 AM
glencar I didn't get to see last night's debate & I'll also miss tonight's. I don't think McC or BO is trying to win for the sake of winning; I think they want to do certain things with the country. I do think the Clintoons DO want power just for the sake of power. I think that's looking like a softer option this week.
31st January 2008 09:09 AM
glencar This article is linked at Drudge in case the link doesn't open...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/31/us/politics/31donor.html?ei=5065&en=6a843530898e147a&ex=1202446800&partner=MYWAY&pagewanted=print
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)