ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads ................. ( Stones Content ) ..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
9th January 2008 12:32 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
378 days to go, oops, 377!

9th January 2008 12:33 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

That's what I thought for a long time. But if you talk to them (and I have asked WTF? to many), they are all voting for Bill Clinton by proxy. Its inane, but true. And he can still win elections - I think he's still around 60%.

McCain is the only chance, and its a slim one. Bill Clinton's wife wins probably wins by 4-5 mill.

I don't know...McCain would rip her a new one in any debate...and she is a Clinton and has a remarkable penchant for polarizing...even in her own party...McCain's problem, besides being a lunatic, is that he give can't give a speech worth a crap...Tonight was the first speech I can remember him giving...terrible...Maybe it was just because he hadn't had time to rehearse it, but he came across as something less than presidential...He's the only republican hope as Huckleberry and Dagwood will get torn apart for their religion...Crazy Johnny needs to start squirting some tears...and lifts...he needs lifts...gonna look bad if Hillary has to look down to address him
9th January 2008 12:37 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
McCain, Guiliani, or Romney will all beat Hillary in a head to head battle. Even most Democrats can't stand Hillary-That was evident the past few days.

Agreed. Ignore everything I said a moment ago about her being married to Bill Clinton. That wouldn't account for anything. I couldn't have been more off.
9th January 2008 12:39 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I don't know...McCain would rip her a new one in any debate...and she is a Clinton and has a remarkable penchant for polarizing...even in her own party...McCain's problem, besides being a lunatic, is that he give can't give a speech worth a crap...Tonight was the first speech I can remember him giving...terrible...Maybe it was just because he hadn't had time to rehearse it, but he came across as something less than presidential...He's the only republican hope as Huckleberry and Dagwood will get torn apart for their religion...Crazy Johnny needs to start squirting some tears...and lifts...he needs lifts...gonna look bad if Hillary has to look down to address him

My wife said almost the same thing about McCain. She's told me she felt uncomfortable listening to him in one of the debates, the one where he got all batshit crazy, made Ron Paul look sane! He needs to keep his wife close by alot, since she is the hottest 53 year old out there... Shit, she's hot for 43 or even 33... anyway... If you can get a hot wife, you got dick savvy and swagger, bust it out Johnny boy... you got a smooth ass dark skinned fella and one slick dick wife to deal with... Hahahaha... I'm made myself laff!
9th January 2008 01:07 AM
glencar it's a leap yr pdog...
9th January 2008 01:20 AM
CrissCrossMind It aint over till it's over ... but Hilly will run a tough race ... liked her line about "The Long Run" for all those Eagles fans out there ... her Machine has been down that road and around the bend a time or two ... which is playing bad in the Press ... but her momma didn't raise no fool either ... if she can make this a case about "change" for the women of America no matter the racial cards ... she will get the Nomy ... if the Rep run a 70 yr old dude reading off of cue cards ... we may see history ... with a WOMAN as Commander & Chief ... can that be ... in my lifetime ... the times they are a changin' ... CCM
9th January 2008 01:23 AM
The jinn, my friend.
quote:
pdog wrote:

2008 Mick?

Anyway, no matter how much we vote it is all about the Electoral College. Vote Vote Vote. It matters locally.... But Federally it is the Electoral College. We the people are just bench warmers for this game.
9th January 2008 01:27 AM
glencar
quote:
CrissCrossMind wrote:
It aint over till it's over ... but Hilly will run a tough race ... liked her line about "The Long Run" for all those Eagles fans out there ... her Machine has been down that road and around the bend a time or two ... which is playing bad in the Press ... but her momma didn't raise no fool either ... if she can make this a case about "change" for the women of America no matter the racial cards ... she will get the Nomy ... if the Rep run a 70 yr old dude reading off of cue cards ... we may see history ... with a WOMAN as Commander & Chief ... can that be ... in my lifetime ... the times they are a changin' ... CCM

Indeed, a criss crossed mind!
9th January 2008 03:48 AM
pdog Photobucket
9th January 2008 05:38 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Despite our many faults and as a result of our many triumphs, Democracy remains firmly intact.

Surely, we can all hoist to that, no???

No.
9th January 2008 05:42 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
glencar wrote:
Why don't you like McCain?

Keating Five
9th January 2008 07:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Meanwhile.....

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
9th January 2008 08:40 AM
sirmoonie Yep, McCain is crazy. I did scut work on his 1986 campaign. He came to the office and talked to us several times - you can tell within minutes he's bananas. He probably has all kinds of traumatic disorders and I'm sure he's on lots of medications for it. But he good crazy, like Evel Knievel/Bobby Knight crazy, my kind of crazy, America's kind of crazy - he drinks and when he's focused, he's sharp and can think in routes. At least he could 20+ years ago.

He is it. We just went through 7 years of the most pathetic idiot to ever hold any office. Bill Clinton's wife-in-law will pickup right where the idiot left off and keep driving the same unobservant course as the idiot (while going on and on about change). John McCain is the ONLY chance this country has to slowly begin to switch things around as needed and neccessary. And he's a good choice for that, albeit a slim one.
9th January 2008 08:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
John McCain is the ONLY chance this country has to slowly begin to switch things around as needed and neccessary. And he's a good choice for that, albeit a slim one.

Perhaps as good as any other republican bandwagon.

9th January 2008 08:56 AM
gimmekeef Hillarys win proves you can never underestimate the power of money and organization in elections....Developing...Wide Open
9th January 2008 09:10 AM
JohnLeeHacker Monika Levinsky has a brother?
9th January 2008 10:26 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Who's that lil douchebag over HRC's right shoulder - Joey???

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9th January 2008 10:52 AM
glencar Oops!
9th January 2008 10:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Hillarys win proves you can never underestimate the power of money and organization in elections....

The bagman cometh...

9th January 2008 04:03 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Yep, McCain is crazy.

well be he or she crazy, black or a woman, i don't mind, but i am begging all of you, my RO friends from the US, please do whatever you can to avoid the leader of the free world becoming a Mormon

tell me seriously, this Romney doesn't have a chance... does he??
9th January 2008 04:09 PM
Joey
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

tell me seriously, this Romney doesn't have a chance... does he??

No Republican does S.I.A.

No Republican .........................

J.O.E.Y.

9th January 2008 04:10 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

J.O.E.Y.

A-game.
9th January 2008 04:20 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Joey wrote:

J.O.E.Y.

hey joey

so does this make Hillary a foregone conclusion

what is it with the NH primary?? - except in about one case whomsoever has won that has gone on to win the Presidency - right??

and feej if you are there - you suggested last year that some of australia's voting rules were ghey -i tell you what man, that democractic iowa caucus action had some serious ghey over-tones to it imho

further to that could any ROer explain (briefly if possible) how and why your byzantine electoral process for electing the President came about

TIA
9th January 2008 04:26 PM
Joey
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

hey joey

so does this make Hillary a foregone conclusion

You bet your sweet bippy S.I.A.

Done Deal

" I PAID for this microphone Mr. Greene "

Joey Reagan ! ™
9th January 2008 04:50 PM
monkey_man Interesting that all the Dem and Repub candidates' pre poll numbers lined up exactly except for Clinton and Obama's.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5530

It seems the primary votes were counted on the easily hackable Diebold optical scanners.
9th January 2008 05:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

and feej if you are there - you suggested last year that some of australia's voting rules were ghey -i tell you what man, that democractic iowa caucus action had some serious ghey over-tones to it imho

The Iowa caucus is ghey...but not as ghey as the fact that people change their vote depending on what those ghey Iowans do...all that, however, is still not as ghey as forcing people to vote...I'd be for forced voting in America...but only after they force people to work
9th January 2008 05:02 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Interesting that all the Dem and Repub candidates' pre poll numbers lined up exactly except for Clinton and Obama's.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5530

It seems the primary votes were counted on the easily hackable Diebold optical scanners.

Practicing for the upcoming general election no doubt!
9th January 2008 05:04 PM
Joey " The Iowa caucus is ghey...but not as ghey as the fact that people change their vote depending on what those ghey Iowans do...all that, however, is still not as ghey as forcing people to vote...I'd be for forced voting in America...but only after they force people to work "

9th January 2008 05:06 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

...all that, however, is still not as ghey as forcing people to vote...

no not forced to vote - required to attend a polling booth whether you vote or not is still a choice - that's what you thought was ghey in the first place

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
9th January 2008 05:08 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:
" The Iowa caucus is ghey...but not as ghey as the fact that people change their vote depending on what those ghey Iowans do...all that, however, is still not as ghey as forcing people to vote...I'd be for forced voting in America...but only after they force people to work "

Per capita, more Nebraskans depend on federal subsidies for their livelihood than any other state in the union...I'd like to say it's because they're just a bunch of drunk indians who were screwed over by the white man...but the fact is, it's all just a by-product of them playing the world's largest and longest game of grab ass
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)