ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads ................. ( Stones Content ) ..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
9th January 2008 05:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

no not forced to vote - required to attend a polling booth whether you vote or not is still a choice - that's what you thought was ghey in the first place

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

Oh yeah...the way you put does make it much gheyer...what is the penalty for skipping the polling booth?...A vacation at Camp Baxter?
9th January 2008 05:19 PM
pdog Do you gys in other states, in the primaries actually have state and local stuff on the ballot. If I chose to, I could get a ballot w/o and presidential stuff on it, and still have a ton of measures and props to vote on...
just wondering... For me, it makes voting more attractive having the state and local stuff, that I know my vote matters....
9th January 2008 05:19 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

A vacation at Camp Baxter?

Archaic reference lost on younger posters
9th January 2008 05:32 PM
pdog anyone hear about Hillary's lesbian affair with on of her aises or workers?
9th January 2008 05:43 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
anyone hear about Hillary's lesbian affair with on of her aises or workers?

9th January 2008 06:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
anyone hear about Hillary's lesbian affair with on of her aises or workers?

I don't think so. There's no evidence at all that Hillary is a lesbian. If there were don't you think the Republicans would have the smoking gun on her by now. Of course rumor and innuendo is the second best thing.

9th January 2008 06:07 PM
Dan
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

what is it with the NH primary?? - except in about one case whomsoever has won that has gone on to win the Presidency - right??

There's gotta be more than two but George W Bush in 2000 and Bill Clinton in 1992.
9th January 2008 06:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I think John McCrackers won the NH in 2000. He met his Waterloo in South Carolina due to excellent work by the Bush Dirty Tricks Team as I recall.

Pat Buchanan won in NH too I think.
9th January 2008 07:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I think John McCrackers won the NH in 2000. He met his Waterloo in South Carolina due to excellent work by the Bush Dirty Tricks Team as I recall.

Pat Buchanan won in NH too I think.

McCain was anally raped by Rove, and then went onto support Bush, despite the anal raping. It was a sad day for American Vets.
9th January 2008 07:47 PM
glencar
quote:
Dan wrote:

There's gotta be more than two but George W Bush in 2000 and Bill Clinton in 1992.

Your knowledge of politics is appallingly atrocious. Clinton did NOT win in 1992. Nor did GWB win in 2000 as you've been told. Please stick to Journey threads!
10th January 2008 10:35 AM
Joey " Your knowledge of politics is appallingly atrocious. Clinton did NOT win in 1992. Nor did GWB win in 2000 as you've been told. "

!!!!!!!

10th January 2008 11:28 AM
Fiji Joe Just to show there's no hard feelings Joey, I got you some jackoff material...knock yourself out playa

10th January 2008 01:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

well be he or she crazy, black or a woman, i don't mind, but i am begging all of you, my RO friends from the US, please do whatever you can to avoid the leader of the free world becoming a Mormon

tell me seriously, this Romney doesn't have a chance... does he??

The U.S. is an a very politically correct era these days, SIA. The media has resisted Willard Romney being exposed for the freak he is - they simply won't let it happen. That said, its unlikely that real Americans will allow him to win. America has strongly defended its Judeo-Christian heritage against movements such as Romney's. And we have done a good job of relatively containing them, and similar mindsets, to places like the state of Utah, Clearwater, Florida, and Wasco County, Oregon.

Romney's chances will depend quite a bit upon the Bush Geeks. While some have expressly abandoned the rotation, and even more pretend they never walked that circle, there remains a core 15% or so that remain. The core have been marginalized back to pre-1994 levels, and are actively looking to people like Willard Romney to deliver the platitudes they need to group-up again. And he is adept at doing so - this gooned out Mormon is no idiot in the conventional sense.

Much comes down to how the Bush Geekian Media Board plays it. If they decree that McCain or Huck or even Guliani are "conservative", the Mormon doesn't stand a Lamanites chance in Nephi. If not, you are going to see a lot of urgent voting for a guy who is on record as saying, among hundreds of other things, that the Garden of Eden, complete with the talking snake, is located in Jackson County, Missouri.
10th January 2008 02:08 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

And we have done a good job of relatively containing them, and similar mindsets, to places like the state of Utah, Clearwater, Florida, and Wasco County, Oregon.

Clearwater is a damn shame. It could have been a cool little down town, but instead it's a freak show...
10th January 2008 02:14 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
Your knowledge of politics is appallingly atrocious. Clinton did NOT win in 1992. Nor did GWB win in 2000 as you've been told. Please stick to Journey threads!

Apparently you didn't under the question or the answer.
10th January 2008 03:37 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Obama is gonna change things...how?...who knows?...and to what?...who knows?...seriously...who knows?

HE'S GONNA PUT PLATES IN THE LIPS OF THE STATUE OF LIBERTY;AND A SPEAR IN HER HAND
10th January 2008 03:41 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

HE'S GONNA PUT PLATES IN THE LIPS OF THE STATUE OF LIBERTY;AND A SPEAR IN HER HAND

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J to the O to the E to the Y !!!!!!

J to the O to the E to the Y !!!!!!
10th January 2008 04:32 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

Stick his ears on the statue and it could fly away like Dumbo
10th January 2008 04:35 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

Wrong. For as it shall come to pass, their scales of darkness shall begin to fall from their eyes, and many generations shall not pass away among them, save they shall be a white and a delightsome people. 2 Nephi 30:6 (1st edition, rare studio version).
10th January 2008 04:37 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Wrong. For as it shall come to pass, their scales of darkness shall begin to fall from their eyes, and many generations shall not pass away among them, save they shall be a white and a delightsome people. 2 Nephi 30:6 (1st edition, rare studio version).

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's miracle on ice postin'!
10th January 2008 05:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's miracle on ice postin'!

And it came to pass that in the year of our lord 2000, I was visited by the phosphorous Angel Postoroni who told me where some golden tablets had been dug into the ground centuries ago by the exalted man Peephi, coincidentally in my backyard, and I dugged them up and translated them into English, and they told the story of our Posts, and I have began slowly publishing the Posts here and elsewhere.

I invite all men everywhere to read the Posts, to ponder in their hearts the message they contain, and then to ask god if the Posts are true. Those who pursue this course and ask in faith will gain a testimony of their truth and divinity by the power of the Holy Post. Postoroni 10:3-5.
10th January 2008 05:17 PM
texile
quote:
Poplar wrote:

yep.
let me tell you - I was an R most of my life, I now.
would LOVE to vote for Obama. would never vote for hillary.
if teh d's are dumb enough to nominate her, they deserve to lose to mccain.

i concur -
i've been a dem all my life - and the clintons sicken me.
what is this hold they have on the party establishment?
i know they make promises, kiss ass etc....
but this blind loyalty among the party sheep is troubling.
yes, if they're stupid enough to nominate hillary,
they deserve to lose.
10th January 2008 05:47 PM
tumbled
On the other hand, I am grateful that we have come to the time when a woman can run for office and believe she has the qualifications to do so. I find it interesting that mostly men find Hilary Clinton to be a power monger, do they perhaps feel threatened by her leadership and articulation ? I do not think I am a sheep of any sort. I believe she is an intelligent and wants to make some positive changes in this country in education and health care especially. I remember making the same condemnation against republicans when Bush took office though so maybe it goes both ways. I have no problem with Mr. or Ms. Clinto. I think if anybody should have been impeached it was Bush Jr.
10th January 2008 05:53 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

And it came to pass that in the year of our lord 2000, I was visited by the phosphorous Angel Postoroni who told me where some golden tablets had been dug into the ground centuries ago by the exalted man Peephi, coincidentally in my backyard, and I dugged them up and translated them into English, and they told the story of our Posts, and I have began slowly publishing the Posts here and elsewhere.

I invite all men everywhere to read the Posts, to ponder in their hearts the message they contain, and then to ask god if the Posts are true. Those who pursue this course and ask in faith will gain a testimony of their truth and divinity by the power of the Holy Post. Postoroni 10:3-5.

-- "He is relentless...a relentless GENIUS!!! Long may Sir Moonie and his keyboard live!!!", Steve Couzzo- Posting World Magazine.
10th January 2008 07:25 PM
pdog
quote:
tumbled wrote:

On the other hand, I am grateful that we have come to the time when a woman can run for office and believe she has the qualifications to do so. I find it interesting that mostly men find Hilary Clinton to be a power monger, do they perhaps feel threatened by her leadership and articulation ? I do not think I am a sheep of any sort. I believe she is an intelligent and wants to make some positive changes in this country in education and health care especially. I remember making the same condemnation against republicans when Bush took office though so maybe it goes both ways. I have no problem with Mr. or Ms. Clinto. I think if anybody should have been impeached it was Bush Jr.

No more Bush' or Clintons... Get them all out of the WH and keep them out. There's no difference, and those who think there is, think Hillary won't end the war? Hell no...
10th January 2008 07:48 PM
LadyJane
quote:
tumbled wrote:

Yeah..what SHE said.
I'm pretty much in complete agreement with you, tumbled.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
10th January 2008 08:04 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

10th January 2008 08:05 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Just to show there's no hard feelings Joey, I got you some jackoff material...knock yourself out playa

Feej:
You and Maxy look so happy here.
10th January 2008 09:06 PM
tumbled
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Yeah..what SHE said.
I'm pretty much in complete agreement with you, tumbled.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]

or ANARCHY!! either/or!! Hugs for Lady Jane!!

BLESS YOU MY SISTAH
its a crime for us to be ungrateful for those who fought for our rights not to recognize those among us who can contribute to our democracy... Sisterhood is Powerful!! We can VOTE and decide for ourselves and be heterosexual at the same time!! HOOWA

peephi LOL!

there is one thing that baffles me...

why does the religious world turn its back on the democratic party when their savior taught that
we should love one another and help one another?

it perplexes me.

ignore. I'mjust ventilatin

[Edited by tumbled]
11th January 2008 06:35 AM
LadyJane Wow.
tumbled drops her gloves and enters the political arena like a dynamo!!

Careful, girlfriend.
Someone will label you "gynocentric" very soon.

LJ.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)