ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads ................. ( Stones Content ) ..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
8th January 2008 10:55 PM
Fiji Joe Good grief...Did I just hear Obama say he was gonna raise tax on business and in the same breath stop our jobs from going overseas?...Really?...he's going to stop private business and private citizens from leaving...while at the same time giving them every incentive to leave?...uh yeah...good call rube

8th January 2008 10:55 PM
glencar The big news for me is that McCain came back from the dead. I mean, seriously, the stupid bitch cried tears yesterday & I just knew those fem Dems would flock to her. But McC? He was down & out & now he's back. I am a Republican again!
8th January 2008 10:56 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Good grief...Did I just hear Obama say he was gonna raise tax on business and in the same breath stop our jobs from going overseas?...Really?...he's going to stop private business and private citizens from leaving...while at the same time giving them every incentive to leave?...uh yeah...good call rube

He's also gonna raise the FICA cap. I live in a high income area & now I'm supposed to pay $6500 more a year? Fuck you, BO!
8th January 2008 10:57 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

< --- NBC has Hillary winning tonight .

**** Joey now passes out in state of Euphoria !!!! ****

Fly !

I know women who hang out with fags are called hags, what do you call the guy who hangs out with dykes?

The Joey!!!

dyke
8th January 2008 11:01 PM
glencar Or fags...
8th January 2008 11:03 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
The big news for me is that McCain came back from the dead. I mean, seriously, the stupid bitch cried tears yesterday & I just knew those fem Dems would flock to her. But McC? He was down & out & now he's back. I am a Republican again!

All Bush supporters should return to the party, and for the right reasons, I hope!
8th January 2008 11:04 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's also gonna raise the FICA cap. I live in a high income area & now I'm supposed to pay $6500 more a year? Fuck you, BO!

We meet our FICA cap by February... You know how I feel about taxes, it's the income tax and the IRS, but no one want to admit it!
8th January 2008 11:05 PM
glencar I have no choice. I detest the Clintoons & I will do what I can to defeat them.
8th January 2008 11:06 PM
glencar the fat lady's about to sing. time to switch to rachel ray - she's LESS shrill!
glencar Who's that lil douchebag over HRC's right shoulder - Joey???
glencar "Comeback kid" coming up?
8th January 2008 11:08 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
"Comeback kid" coming up?

This ain't 92... it's anyones game to win, both sides!
8th January 2008 11:12 PM
Dan This is starting to get good.
8th January 2008 11:16 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:
This is starting to get good.

I think Roin Paul beat Rudy, my friend Maxlugar is beside himself. I told him, but he didn't want to listen.
8th January 2008 11:22 PM
pdog
8th January 2008 11:25 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

This ain't 92... it's anyones game to win, both sides!

I lasted through her first sentence & her shrillness drove me to Curb Your Enthusiasm rerun on HBO.
8th January 2008 11:36 PM
pdog
8th January 2008 11:59 PM
glencar Wow, that kid needs a dick in his mouth!
9th January 2008 12:03 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, that kid needs a dick in his mouth!

9th January 2008 12:04 AM
The_Worst As a Republican, I am thrilled Hillary won tonight. There is no way in hell this country will elect Hillary president. It will never happen...
9th January 2008 12:11 AM
robpop
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
As a Republican, I am thrilled Hillary won tonight. There is no way in hell this country will elect Hillary president. It will never happen...

please don't drink the kool-aid of either party.

9th January 2008 12:14 AM
glencar There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a partisan as long as it doesn't color yer every move. And The Worst is correct: Hilary will never get elected.
9th January 2008 12:14 AM
sirmoonie The Mormon church is literally spending hundreds of millions of $$$$ trying to get one of its cult members elected as President of the United States of America. Its difficult to estimate just how much that would mean for the cult's advertising, marketing and recruitment efforts - they would play it as some kind of legitimization of the gooned out beliefs that they've so desperately (and very determinedly) been trying to gain for decades.

And my sense is that the Bush Geeks are also in love with Willard Romney, as they tend list sideways and take on water for any politician that says "I is conservative" the most times, irrespective of what the guy actually does.

So it was really cool, in fact it was Super Fine, to see the good, decent, hard-working, family-oriented, god-fearing, America-loving, conservative Americans of Iowa and New Hampshire urinate all over Willard Romney and his silly little Mormon underoos.
9th January 2008 12:19 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
As a Republican, I am thrilled Hillary won tonight. There is no way in hell this country will elect Hillary president. It will never happen...

That's what I thought for a long time. But if you talk to them (and I have asked WTF? to many), they are all voting for Bill Clinton by proxy. Its inane, but true. And he can still win elections - I think he's still around 60%.

McCain is the only chance, and its a slim one. Bill Clinton's wife wins probably wins by 4-5 mill.
9th January 2008 12:21 AM
robpop
quote:
glencar wrote:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a partisan as long as it doesn't color yer every move. And The Worst is correct: Hilary will never get elected.

I think you got me all wrong. Believe it or not I do not like Hilary or anything she stands for. Thr front runners from either party are horrible. Very much so.
9th January 2008 12:27 AM
The_Worst McCain, Guiliani, or Romney will all beat Hillary in a head to head battle. Even most Democrats can't stand Hillary-That was evident the past few days. I'm just praying she hangs on to get the nomination. Go Hillary go!!!
9th January 2008 12:27 AM
pdog
9th January 2008 12:28 AM
glencar
quote:
robpop wrote:

I think you got me all wrong. Believe it or not I do not like Hilary or anything she stands for. Thr front runners from either party are horrible. Very much so.

Why don't you like McCain?
9th January 2008 12:29 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

378 days to go, oops, 377!
9th January 2008 12:31 AM
pdog
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
McCain, Guiliani, or Romney will all beat Hillary in a head to head battle. Even most Democrats can't stand Hillary-That was evident the past few days. I'm just praying she hangs on to get the nomination. Go Hillary go!!!

Dude, Rudy can't even beat Ron Paul, and Ron Paul is fucking nuts, a good nuts IMO, but still... Rudy can't even win by saying 9Eleven every 3.2 seconds... How fucked is that?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)