ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary Leads ................. ( Stones Content ) ..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
8th January 2008 08:05 PM
Joey

........... the New Hampshire Primary !

Did Hillary Clinton's ' bout of emotion ' yesterday turn her campaign around ?!

Developing ..............................

" Reminds me of Ronald Reagan's February 1980 ' I paid for this microphone Mr. Green ' outburst Ronnie "

Joeykins !
8th January 2008 08:15 PM
LadyJane Nice to see "Ken Doll" Romney get defeated. Can't stand him.

Kins..do you know John McCain from your Nam days???

LJ.
8th January 2008 08:18 PM
pdog
"Kins..do you know John McCain from your Nam days???"

LJ... They used to make Johnny boy read Joey posts, he said it was worse torture than having bamboo shoots shoved in his fingernails!!!

8th January 2008 08:20 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

"Kins..do you know John McCain from your Nam days???"

LJ... They used to make Johnny boy read Joey posts, he said it was worse torture than having bamboo shoots shoved in his fingernails!!!

P...all exit polls in NH showing complete DISGUST with Dubya.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
8th January 2008 08:25 PM
Nellcote Yeah, what a shame about Dubya. Had the father of the internet been President, Saddam would have had dinner at the White House in the past four years, while 500,000 Kurds were gased to death in Iraq.....Meantime, here's a sure bet to win...

8th January 2008 08:37 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Yeah, what a shame about Dubya. Had the father of the internet been President, Saddam would have had dinner at the White House in the past four years, while 500,000 Kurds were gased to death in Iraq.....

Yeah, don't forget the Democrats lost China too.

Jeez, what crap

OK now

Cazart!!!!!!!!!!!!
8th January 2008 08:39 PM
Nellcote Billary will cry @ each primary to win, while Bill scopes out the hot chicks in the crowd for a little wango tango later...

8th January 2008 08:44 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Billary will cry @ each primary to win, while Bill scopes out the hot chicks in the crowd for a little wango tango later...

Obama is gonna change things...how?...who knows?...and to what?...who knows?...seriously...who knows?
8th January 2008 08:46 PM
Nellcote Change is in the ear of the listener, and is the most over-used buzz word in any race.
8th January 2008 08:57 PM
PartyDoll MEG God help us..

It is gonna be a long long year

8th January 2008 08:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

........... the New Hampshire Primary !

Did Hillary Clinton's ' bout of emotion ' yesterday turn her campaign around ?!

Developing ..............................

Joeykins !

8th January 2008 09:23 PM
pdog I guess the politics is in this thread now, I should delete the one I setup for todays primary...

And Nelcotte, if McCain or Gore were prez and not Bush, maybe the warnings about an imminent attack would've been heeded... and pity those Kurds gassed by weapons sold to them, by people like Rumsfeld. Don't let a little thought or facts get in the way of real security. Cause Iraq hasn't made anyone safer, it has made alot of people dead, including good Americans, whose lifes should never be lost over a bullshit lie and the worst decisons made during a war, ever! Disband a defeated army, no martial law, an army of contractors with no accountabilty. Saddam Who? You bought that lie.
8th January 2008 09:31 PM
LadyJane I've been watching elections since 1972 (with Dad) and I do not EVER recall such an intense interest THIS early.

We are gonna fight A LOT in the coming months.

But the one thing I am proud and grateful for is that I was born and live in the United States of America. Despite our many faults and as a result of our many triumphs, Democracy remains firmly intact.

Surely, we can all hoist to that, no???

LJ.
8th January 2008 09:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I don't think so...I spent the day arguing with pdog about all kinds of issues...what I took away is that both of us are more qualified and articulate than any one of these candidates

I get the feeling that no one here knows what any of these candidates are about...I sure as hell don't...Obama has hope, McCain is crazy, Billary needs a village, Huckleberry was a preacher and Mitt has nice hair...WTF?...These clowns are the best we have?...It's time for a dictator

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
8th January 2008 09:46 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I don't think so...I spent the day arguing with pdog about all kinds of issues...what I took away is that both of us are more qualified and articulate than any one of these candidates

That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this message board... Jeez. I'm all teary.
If I didn't have such a messed up past, i would love to by your Veep!
8th January 2008 09:47 PM
pdog P.S. Bill richardson has hair that is the polar opposite of Mitt... Seriously, his shit is scarey!
8th January 2008 10:08 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this message board... Jeez. I'm all teary.
If I didn't have such a messed up past, i would love to by your Veep!

You and me both...I can live down the unpaid parking tickets...but the grand theft and manslaugther?...the haters would have a field day
8th January 2008 10:16 PM
The jinn, my friend.
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I've been watching elections since 1972 (with Dad) and I do not EVER recall such an intense interest THIS early.

But the one thing I am proud and grateful for is that I was born and live in the United States of America. Despite our many faults and as a result of our many triumphs, Democracy remains firmly intact.

Surely, we can all hoist to that, no???

LJ.

NO!

I truly believe no matter what the system, it is corruption that makes it unlivable. You see, I know, no matter what system I am in, I will be comfortable with my accomplishments.
When I draw my last breath, God willing, I will have comfort in my acts when asking mercy from God.
8th January 2008 10:20 PM
texile hillary will not win a presidential election -
she will polorize......not because she is a woman, but because she is a clinton.
8th January 2008 10:28 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You and me both...I can live down the unpaid parking tickets...but the grand theft and manslaugther?...the haters would have a field day

didn't Laura have a manslaughter beef? Anyway... My dealing days too, even if it was just weed...
8th January 2008 10:31 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
pdog wrote:
P.S. Bill richardson has hair that is the polar opposite of Mitt... Seriously, his shit is scarey!

That's Hillary's future VP your talking about there.
8th January 2008 10:40 PM
Poplar
quote:
texile wrote:
hillary will not win a presidential election -
she will polorize......not because she is a woman, but because she is a clinton.

yep.
let me tell you - I was an R most of my life, I now.
would LOVE to vote for Obama. would never vote for hillary.
if teh d's are dumb enough to nominate her, they deserve to lose to mccain.

i'll fucking SPRINT to the ballot box to vote for mccain.

terry Mcauliffe is such a fucking dick.
8th January 2008 10:40 PM
pdog
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:

That's Hillary's future VP your talking about there.

I don't think so.. didn't he say he wanted Obama over her in Iowa. He said he wanted people to go with him over her if they couldn't sway the caucus to go for him.... Yea! he said that! Hillary will go with a non- running person if she takes it, and I really hope she doesn't...
8th January 2008 10:43 PM
Joey

<--- The Associated Press has just declared Hillary the winner !!!!!!

YES !!!! --- This is Great News Lil' Fella ( Lil' FijiCakes )

** WHEW !! **

" Everything is now RIGHT with the world again Ronnie ! "

JJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

8th January 2008 10:43 PM
Poplar
I'm ill. seriously, i'm about to puke.

fuck.
8th January 2008 10:45 PM
Joey

I am now moist .

Oh , HERE is the Stones content that I promised :

" Stones is Stones -- Bigger than ALL of us !!! "

Joey Richards ! ™
8th January 2008 10:46 PM
pdog Hillary has won NH... Well, at least we got a fight for both parties nominee.
Like LJ said, it's gonna be interesting...
All of us should keep politics in politics threads, our friends around the world deserve this from us, here... Gonna be exciting! Gonna be bloody... I just hope in November, it ain't all fucked up like in 2000....
I just want a fair and free election... speaking of which, I gota line on 20,000 SS #'s, if anyne wants to grab some absentee votes!
8th January 2008 10:47 PM
Joey

< ---- CNN has just projected Hillary the Winner !!!!

YES !!!!!!!

" Drinks are on ME tonight , Ronnie ! "

'kins , Est. 1999
8th January 2008 10:47 PM
pdog
quote:
Poplar wrote:

I'm ill. seriously, i'm about to puke.

fuck.

I've been cleaning up puke all weekend.
8th January 2008 10:49 PM
Joey

< --- NBC has Hillary winning tonight .

**** Joey now passes out in state of Euphoria !!!! ****

Fly !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)