ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Catwalk debut of my new girlfriends!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
09-21-02 03:12 PM
Sir Stonesalot FG, your post didn't even make any sense. If I thought it was gay for a chick with a strap-on to be after my ass, why wouldn't I think it gay for a GUY with a strap-on to be after my ass? And why would a guy wear a strap-on? We already got one strapped on permanently. And what the hell is the bunny suit for? You think I'm some kind of angry drunken dwarf? That whole thing was just weird.

Damn girl...I thought we were pals!?!
09-21-02 03:19 PM
Moonisup Welcome in the weird world of women!!

Weird World of Women

yes SS their strange strange strange terrifying
I've got these strange strange strange desires

rik
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-21-02 03:46 PM
~AzQb

SS, et al.

you just....just....don't understand. You see, FG needs some BooFooBunnyBoyz at her disposal, and i personally will help her to train all willing subjects. Not only does this include the mastering of the Barbie, and superior grilling skills et al., but also the ability to carry huge amounts of drugs across borders, the ability to refrain from Sunday and Monday night football, and the ability to reveal in-depth emotional transparency.

Fuck Yup, the BooFooBunnYbOzToMenTrainingClub is in full swing. Steelie has already signed up.

~
09-21-02 03:55 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well I see your problem right now...the only guys who would be willing to give up football are gay.

I, myself am a great cook...but I gotta draw the line at the football thing.

Oh, and talking is over rated. I'd rather fuck like a beast.
09-21-02 04:00 PM
~AzQb

So you now understand her dilemma?

In the place of this, we're gonna have a lilsummit where the possibility of Fembots will be used. They don't eat and are sooooo cheap to support.

I mean, a little hamster food once in awhile...something like $.1.89 a box.

Cheap i tell you !~ Cheap!

It's a possibility....we're working on cost effectiveness at this very moment. We'll letcha know.
09-21-02 04:03 PM
Pants Make the Man C'mon, Pattie. Why can't you and ~AzQb just kiss and make up? I'd much rather see that than a cat-fight- like in the worst way. Make love with ~AzQb, not war. Please?
09-21-02 04:04 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Pants Make the Man wrote:
C'mon, Pattie. Why can't you and ~AzQb just kiss and make up? I'd much rather see that than a cat-fight- like in the worst way. Make love with ~AzQb, not war. Please?

the kissing part with pattie is on my teritory hahaha lol
09-21-02 04:10 PM
Pants Make the Man Is that right, Moonisup? Has she sent you any photos of herself, or is she just a tease? Not that there's anything wrong with being a tease, mind you. At times, it serves is purpose.
09-21-02 04:12 PM
Moonisup Can't tell all the details, that would reveal my strategy hahah lol

no she lives an end from Holland, so well you knever know!!
09-21-02 04:16 PM
~AzQb

Not .

This lil bitch is seriously brain-damaged. Whenever she shows up again, just take it all with a mountain of salt. She doesn't know Keith, she doesn't know Patti, she lives in dreamworld, and is most likely a 400 lb. BacaLoungrJismShooter with three tissue boxes @the elbow.

If you boys like being the subject of his game, so be it.He has no legal e-mail and is fucking with you. All of you.

And if it wasn't so funny, it'd be a bleeding shame.

~
09-21-02 04:18 PM
Moonisup
quote:
~AzQb wrote:
Not .

This lil bitch is seriously brain-damaged. Whenever she shows up again, just take it all with a mountain of salt. She doesn't know Keith, she doesn't know Patti, she lives in dreamworld, and is most likely a 400 lb. BacaLoungrJismShooter with three tissue boxes @the elbow.

If you boys like being the subject of his game, so be it.He has no legal e-mail and is fucking with you. All of you.

And if it wasn't so funny, it'd be a bleeding shame.

~

she has a legal email, I checked that out, our you are living in Sweden to!!

Can't tell everything!

rik
09-21-02 04:23 PM
~AzQb

Well, i'd be awfuuul careful of this one.

09-21-02 04:24 PM
Moonisup
quote:
~AzQb wrote:
Well, i'd be awfuuul careful of this one.

I just mailed a KEEF pic to her!! You can have it too if yah wanna!!

luv ya

Rik
09-21-02 04:25 PM
~AzQb

rik

i can't believe you fall for this shit. RocksOff posters have been renowned world-wide for their superior intellect and intuition.

Don't let us down by falling for a creep in hole in sweden.

~
09-21-02 04:26 PM
~AzQb

That's ok rik

i have my own little collection, but i thank you ; )

~
09-21-02 04:27 PM
Moonisup I ain't in love ya know!!! How could I be in love. I just like her for her postings, just as I like you for yours!!
And we are all fans

rik
09-21-02 04:28 PM
~AzQb

But rik

she's a fucking NUTTER. N-U-T-T-E-R.

Spell it. Think of its connotations.

And revel in the fact that there's people in cyberspace willing to have yer back.

~
09-21-02 04:29 PM
Moonisup
quote:
~AzQb wrote:
That's ok rik
i have my own little collection, but i thank you ; )
~

i will garantee you that you won't have this one! it is a very good pic of keef and ron in 1982 the kuip in Holland

rik
09-21-02 04:33 PM
~AzQb

Well, that's real sweet. It's allright though, as i'd prefer to think of K in the present.

Don't go all wacko for the slim possibility that this "slaggypatsy" is even remotely on the level.
I went over what h/she wrote and there's nothing in it that hasn't been in interviews around the world. She's fucking with you, rik. If you take the bait i for one will be shocked,as you seem intelligent.

Oh God. Cocks are so without intellect. They just get hard and want relief, and there's simply no talking sense to them ; )

~RoTfL
09-21-02 04:37 PM
Moonisup
quote:
~AzQb wrote:
Oh God. Cocks are so without intellect. They just get hard and want relief, and there's simply no talking sense to them ; )

~RoTfL

haha
me 2

ROTFL

rik
09-21-02 04:46 PM
~AzQb

It's so true, ain't it ? Some lil slut shows up and starts talking about sex and all you guys just start frothing.

It's hysterical.

{figured we might as well make it an even 260 ; )

~
09-21-02 04:50 PM
Moonisup
quote:
~AzQb wrote:
It's so true, ain't it ? Some lil slut shows up and starts talking about sex and all you guys just start frothing.

It's hysterical.
{figured we might as well make it an even 260 ; )~

I cannot stay behind! The sex thing is not typically a male thing!!! Girls like that and use the cock for their pleasure, I assume!

and pattie is a nice girl,

rik
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-21-02 04:55 PM
~AzQb

rik,

a "nice girl"??? "She" is most likely a fat bald member of MABLA and is jerking off as you write. Don't you GET IT??

This is fucking cyberspace, pal.

i mean, if he turns out to actually be a she in sweden, that's great. It still means years of therapy and drugs for her to even approach normalcy.

I mean, come ON< rik!!! he/she posted things like we have to prove who knows keith better. Can't you see the ill of this ???

~
~
09-21-02 05:00 PM
Moonisup Well maybe pattie is a he, so what, I ain't in love, just send a picture to her and had a nice mail chat, What the hell, and yes this is cyber, but hey, maybe she is fat, maybe am I fat ore you!! I ain't married to both of ya, I am who I am, I am rik. who has send a nice picture from keith posing on the B-stage at landgraaf 1999. he posed for me while giving a high five to my neigbouring fan!!

Yeah girl you make me ROTFL

I like ya

rik
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-21-02 05:03 PM
Factory Girl Lol, SS we are pals. If you don't dig my Bitchin Boarding School for Bunny Boyz (BBSFBB), then we'll what can I say?? BBSFBB is where boys go to become...BIGGER BOYS. My pupils where the BUNNY Suit b/c I share B-day with Mr. Hefner aka Playboy Papa. There has to be BUNNY CONTINUITY.

If BBSFBB is not your thang, thats cool. I already have a loooong waiting list. ROTFL....
09-21-02 05:09 PM
Moonisup I just can say:

Weird World of Women
09-21-02 05:14 PM
~AzQb

rik,

you know i'm just trying to protect you ; )

~
09-21-02 05:14 PM
Factory Girl Moonupie, but you like it, like it, yes you do! I hope?
09-21-02 05:18 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Moonupie, but you like it, like it, yes you do! I hope?

you've got that damn right!!!
09-21-02 05:22 PM
~AzQb

If BBSFBB is not your thang, thats cool. I already have a loooong waiting list. ROTFL....
[/quote]

FG!!!

I just spoke with thePrince and the cost-effectiveness of this lil venture precludes its actual coming-into-being. That is, of course, UNless you can take the thought of Fembots instead. I've been told that the Hamster food for $1.89 a box lasts approx. three weeks. Also, there will be no cost for clothes, as they never wear any.

So lemme know whatcha think!

~RoTfL

~
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17