ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Catwalk debut of my new girlfriends!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
09-23-02 05:48 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
Everything is good...The loser's at Shidoobee are at it again....

where?
09-23-02 05:51 PM
Moonisup
quote:
~AzQb wrote:

Do you still live at home, rik? mummy do the wash? all the cooking? or have you ventured out on yer own and must needs deal with these everyday things?

~!RoTfL

I still live at home, My father does the wash and the cooking, because he is the first one at home, I am late and my mom is late, so he's the first one!!! yes indeed surprising, my dad doing womenly things,yes babe that's Holland!
09-23-02 05:52 PM
Soul Survivor Does your dad where an apron while cooking?
09-23-02 05:55 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
Does your dad where an apron while cooking?

No he doesn't!! I don't like that question soullie!! i could ask you a question, but I don't
09-23-02 05:56 PM
Soul Survivor sorry, sorry, sorry

Oh, who's to blame
Soulie's being insane
09-23-02 05:57 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
sorry, sorry, sorry

hahahah no need to worry, hahhaa lol
09-23-02 05:59 PM
Soul Survivor Accidents will happen
Soulie's back in jail again
Soulie's back in jail again
Moupie didnt like what he had to say, Soulie

09-23-02 06:03 PM
Moonisup hah claudine, that is a great song of the Stones yah know! To risky for a cd, but great on a boot!! It is also on the woodstock tapes as a bonus song!

RIK
09-23-02 06:04 PM
Soul Survivor yup, great song

Would have made "Emotional Rescue" a better album..

But we can only sigh.....

(Sigh)

I can almost hear Moupie sigh.....
09-23-02 06:08 PM
Moonisup You can say that again,

Just gotta go to sleep now, it is here tuesday now!!
gotta go to school tomorrow! (oh no, again, yes again!)

MOUP
09-23-02 06:29 PM
Soul Survivor later bro

Goodnight
Sleep Tight

(As said by Sir Mick in '74. Now that it's '02, I don't know that he feels the same...)
09-23-02 06:30 PM
Moonisup I can't sleep, i need just sex and booze, oh this sounds sad
09-23-02 06:54 PM
Soul Survivor Doesn't everybody?
09-23-02 07:07 PM
Pants Make the Man I found what jb was talking about at Shidoobeeland, moonisup. It's in the "Stones at FUC 9/20" section, I think. Look under the "Hope Stones do better setlist than the Vet" thread, started by Stonesphile, I think. JB and KennedyLetsWork are going at it like cats and dogs- a real donnybrook. JB should post at Shidoobeeland more often, I think. It always seems to create a slight stir when he posts there.
09-23-02 08:06 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! Might as well post since everyone else has. I hate to get left out of a good thing!
09-23-02 08:13 PM
~AzQb

Hey HappyMoFo

Yeah, might as well make it an even 5-00 ; )

I learnt quite a bit on this thread, about not only the other regulars but about meself.

And i guess that's the important thing-- that we all learn something, you know ? i mean, i hope it hasn't ENTIrely be in vain ~!

~
09-23-02 08:19 PM
Scot Rocks lol, yeah, this thread has had everthing AzQb...well nearly everything!!!!!lol...we still have the big 500 in sight, so "Don't Stop"!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Mark
09-23-02 08:49 PM
Soul Survivor I aint stoping
09-23-02 10:23 PM
~AzQb

Come on, let's do it for longevity's sake ; )

~!
09-23-02 10:59 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox ok im on board now
09-23-02 11:40 PM
stonedinaustralia here's another one then - that makes 440
09-24-02 12:48 AM
sirmoonie Soxxie, you gonna score me that Iron, spuds? I'm counting on ya, you're my man in the 'burgh.
09-24-02 02:03 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Pants Make the Man wrote:
I found what jb was talking about at Shidoobeeland, moonisup. It's in the "Stones at FUC 9/20" section, I think. Look under the "Hope Stones do better setlist than the Vet" thread, started by Stonesphile, I think. JB and KennedyLetsWork are going at it like cats and dogs- a real donnybrook. JB should post at Shidoobeeland more often, I think. It always seems to create a slight stir when he posts there.

Yeah I've read it!!
09-24-02 02:30 AM
MarthaMyDear I'll marry you, Moonie!!! lol................. Anyways, here's the shit that's a-goin' on right now, etc.... I'm in Orange County right now cleaning my dad's place and doing grocery shopping for him 'cause he's an old fart... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding... NOT... lol............... And, my schedule is so messed-up sleep-wise that I'll be doing this, yes, like a damn graveyard shift, so I need your help... lol................ I WANT TO SEE THAT THREAD ON SHIDOOBEE!!! lol................ I am SO BORED, I have to read someone else's mental meltdown!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding... lol........ I just want to read it, though, so can someone provide the link to the thread, if that's possible?!?!?! lol............. Thank you and I'll keep-a-postin' here so as to reach that darn 500!!! YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AREBAH!!! AREBAH!!! AREBAH!!!HE!!! HE!!! lol............................... HE!!! HE!!! THANK YOU!!! LOVE YA' COME ONE COME ALL (DON'T READ ANYTHING INTO THAT!!! You people are so, darn bad!!! JEEZ!!! lol........................)... lol.............
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
09-24-02 03:39 AM
MarthaMyDear I saw it... thank you!!! lol.............. YAWN!!! lol................. I can do better than that!!! lol............... And, you know that's true... lol................. I swear, jb seems to be softening-up a bit... Sounds like he's getting old!!! OOPS!!! Idon't want to attract trouble... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.................. Just kidding...
09-24-02 03:40 AM
MarthaMyDear Dang, I'm bored... lol............... SHEESH!!!
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
09-24-02 05:48 AM
MarthaMyDear 46
09-24-02 05:49 AM
MarthaMyDear 47
09-24-02 05:59 AM
MarthaMyDear 48
09-24-02 06:01 AM
MarthaMyDear 49
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17