ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Catwalk debut of my new girlfriends!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
09-20-02 04:13 PM
Factory Girl SirMoo, you have PMI. ROTFL-Rolling on the Floor Laughing.
09-20-02 04:14 PM
sirmoonie Tx, FG.

No, Muppie. C'mon. Go back and read it. Concentrate on "chow" and the "wacka" line. This is a sinch, man.
09-20-02 04:17 PM
Moonisup sympathy?? i know beggars by heart but, wacka wacka is abit strange!!!

gimme gimme gimme gimme SEX
09-20-02 04:19 PM
~AzQb [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
Can't believe yins don't know this.

Hey Annie, what is ROTFL?
[/quote

"ROLLING on the floor laughing"

O God....i can't stop ; )_
09-20-02 04:19 PM
sirmoonie Its the end of Stray Cat Blues. Mick goes "buh buh buh bump bump CHOW!" Then there is that cool wacka wacka guitar, after awhile it fades to some horns. Killer stuff, ROTFL.
09-20-02 04:21 PM
Moonisup well you should have said it was the end!!

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

gimmegimmegimmegimmegimme a wooden shoe
09-20-02 04:26 PM
sirmoonie I did, dude. About 10 posts back.

Does it register now? Awacka wacka wacka wacka.......
09-20-02 04:42 PM
Moonisup my god 217 post in a few hours this is definetly a soulie thread! I really liked everything in this one, it went so fast, I really have to read everyting again, I wonder what Geraldo, jaxx ore gazza would think of this one, this is hilarious!

gimme gimme gimme gimme a wooden shoe
09-20-02 04:53 PM
sirmoonie I was just having a hard time coming down from this killer acid I took this morning, and needed the diversion. You, Joshie, those catfighting chicks, and even ole "poopdeck" Corgi from down under, really saved my bacon. The higher ups tend to frown upon their employees running around the office, jumping up and down, licking the walls, shit like that.
09-20-02 05:01 PM
Factory Girl SirMoo, your bit about acid reminds me when I was a mere undergraduate-my Statistics professor announced to the class that he could not participate in the campus bloodrive because he dropped acid the night before. This dude also was in the band "The Crusty Nostrils." ROTFL...
09-20-02 05:07 PM
sirmoonie So you and this Prof, you guys knock boots a few times? You know, spend the day tripping, smoke some chiba to come down, have some wine, find a nice mood, he starts making a move.....
09-20-02 05:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl What a big thread in some hours, but... anybody seen my babies?

For the amount of posts and the timings, this board was used as a chat room, remember that we have one, the infamous FUN HOUSE!

Here we have, just in this thread, people with more than 65 messages!!!
09-20-02 05:14 PM
Moonisup I can say it was very funny, this is more fun then a chat room, we had a great time talking about the stones and straps?? Do don't mind do you??

rik

gimme gimme gimme gimme a wooden shoe
09-20-02 05:16 PM
Factory Girl My apologies, VooDoo. Btw, I sent you PM reply re:my avatar.
09-20-02 05:17 PM
sirmoonie He started the damn thread, Muppie. We just took his lead.

I feel no guilt. Its all about auto-absolvement, Muppie. Absolve yourself of everything with large amounts of alcohol. Then, and only then, can you grow in the kingdom of god.
[Edited by sirmoonie]
09-20-02 05:19 PM
Moonisup Yeah well said moonie, I am enjoying my wodka jus now, it's is here almost 23.30, hmm it tastes nice!! Well we've stayed in the thread, talking about ckicks

lol
rik
09-20-02 05:23 PM
sirmoonie Vodka, hmmmmmmm? Sounds rather nice. Its on 4:30 (16:30) here, but I may have to duck out a little early. The acid is almost gone, may as well ratchet the crank up the backside, so to speak.

Later, Mupster! Josh was right about you. You're the best friggin' Dutchie I've ever known. Even better than Johan Cruyff and Meister Von Eckinart!

Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side......
[Edited by sirmoonie]
09-20-02 05:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl no, I'm not complaining, on the contrary, I'm suggesting a better format for this kind of conversation. But if you want this thread, go ahead and get your rocks off, I?m lete here and just read the first two pages, now we have the frist page and 8 additional pages!!!

Yes FG, I saw that, you're gonna have a PM as soon as I have it ready!!
09-20-02 05:25 PM
Moonisup
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Vodka, hmmmmmmm? Sounds rather nice. Its on 4:30 (16:30) here, but I may have to duck out a little early. The acid is almost gone, may as well ratchet the crank up the backside, so to speak.

Later, Mupster! Josh was right about you. You're the best friggin' Dutchie I've ever know. Even better than Johan Cruyff and Meister Von Eckinart!

Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side......

well thank you sir moonie, I could send you a nice Keith picture as a thank you!! A picture from 1982 in Rotterdam!

rik
09-20-02 05:45 PM
Child of the Moon Wow, step away from the board for a few hourd, all hell breaks loose.

I have to say, it's been more than entertaining to read! Thanks for making my Friday, guys and gals! ;-)
09-20-02 05:47 PM
Moonisup No thanks, I liked it to! it was a nice chat with everyone!

rik

Gimme Gimme Gimme a wooden shoe!
09-20-02 08:46 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Aw, allow me to say what we're all thinking.

TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT ALL OFF!
09-20-02 09:31 PM
Soul Survivor DAMN! 231 replies! And now that I posted this, it makes it 232!
09-20-02 09:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot I mean it you dirty fuckers...thou shalt NOT covet my ass.
09-20-02 11:02 PM
Maxlugar This thread make Maxy dizzy!

Dizzy and sick.

Dizsicky!

I'm Dizsicky!

Heylip!

(Belch!) Maxy!
09-20-02 11:21 PM
parmeda Awwww, SS....not even me?
09-21-02 08:56 AM
Sir Stonesalot Look, it's nothing personal. I don't even let Mrs. Stonesalot covet my ass. It's just this thing I have about deranged women with strap-ons coveting my ass. There is just no damn way! A finger is kinda kinky, but a strap-on is just...well...I can't even think about it...it's just too gay.
09-21-02 01:19 PM
Factory Girl Lol, how about steelie with a STRAP-ON? NO women necessary. Have no fears, SS! Lube it on.

Disclaimer-only if you, SS, out on a bunny suit.
09-21-02 01:20 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Lol, how about steelie with a STRAP-ON? NO women necessary. Have no fears, SS! Lube it on.

Disclaimer-only if you, SS, out on a bunny suit.

You are a strange stray cat, factory girl, with dirty thoughts. LOL LOL LOL

rik
09-21-02 02:32 PM
Soul Survivor .........stick your hot dog in a bun .............
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17