ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Catwalk debut of my new girlfriends!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
09-23-02 12:46 PM
sirmoonie Strangely, that spitball bit sounds fun. I don't quite understand it. Some kind of kinky exploitive objectification dealie? Hmmmm.......hmmmmmm........hmmmmmmm.
09-23-02 12:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot Not really. I just want to stare at her ass. Shooting spitballs at it seemed to be a good thing to acomplish the objective.
09-23-02 12:56 PM
sirmoonie Kind of a means to an "end." Heh, heh, heh. Heh. Heh. Heh, heh.

FG's little butt. How we have discussed that ad infinitum. In a way, that what this thread is really all about.

There is real talk here of me not being able to take off later this week. I feel sick. I am debating whether to actually fucking quit if I have too. I feel sick.
09-23-02 01:16 PM
Factory Girl SS, now you're coveting my butt? Lol!! Thats fine with me. My little butt is very covet-worthy. Spitballs, yeah? I will dress up like a schoolgirl. I will consider bringing a few cute girlfriends.
09-23-02 01:56 PM
Sir Stonesalot Don't worry sirmoonie, the Rock & Roll gods will not let you miss out on this. You will be there. I have faith.

FG. Schoolgirl outfit? Cute friends? What is this?

======= . -------> ( ! )

Yeah, well, see, it's not GAY for a guy to covet a chicks ass...in fact, it's quite manly. But for a chick to covet sticking a big hunk of rubberized plastic up a guys butt...well that's just really gay.

Now, all this brings up the real point I've been digging at.

Wolf Ass.

I would really like to shhot spitballs at yer tushy, but not if you got Wolf Ass. IMO, Wolf Ass is the very worst of all the Wolves. Especially on a woman.
09-23-02 02:09 PM
sirmoonie It wouldn't affect Rosie, just MSG. If it was Rosie I would just say piss off. MSG, I can't bring myself to do that. Not "important" enough. God, what a world....where a man gets caught between his job and his Stones. Oh spiteful one! I beseech you to deliver me from this evil!
09-23-02 02:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot Aw heck, it'll work out.

It just has to.
09-23-02 04:03 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
I am worried about my friend Rik..he is only nineteen and somewhat naive...Hopefully, he has learned a lot about life on our "Rocks Off" board!!!

Yeah indeed, it is a horny age 19! But I have got some good teachers here on the board!!

Rik
09-23-02 04:39 PM
~AzQb

Well, you red-light district loving, wooden shoe making, perfectly gorgeous Tulip growing, neat minded young man:

People care around here.

So Join Hands!! Come On!!! WE're on theLoveTRain
LoveTRain ; )

~
09-23-02 04:41 PM
jb Tulips are very popular in holland...
09-23-02 04:43 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
Tulips are very popular in holland...

And xtc is our biggest export product, not that I am proud of that! How are ya doing Josh!!!!!

RIK

oh yeah I am 400! this is way cool!!

ROLLING STONES ==> RULE

RIK ==> ROLLING STONES FAN
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-23-02 04:47 PM
jb Everything is good...The loser's at Shidoobee are at it again....
09-23-02 04:47 PM
~AzQb

There we have our even 4-00!!! How bout it? Revel in Neuroses on RocksOff ~RoTfL

I have an older lady friend from Holland. She DOES spend an awful lot of time planting and digging up bulbs for the winter, and her house is neat as the proverbial pin.

Do you still live at home, rik? mummy do the wash? all the cooking? or have you ventured out on yer own and must needs deal with these everyday things?

~!RoTfL
09-23-02 04:49 PM
jb The tuber or bulb can be used as a cutting to germinate new seedlings!!!!
09-23-02 04:52 PM
~AzQb

Yes, jb, she does that as well.

It's the orderliness that floors. You could eat off hers in a literal way! Just neat as a pin, sweet old lady.

Her accent's cute too.

~~

09-23-02 04:52 PM
sirmoonie Can you get high smoking tulips? I like getting high on stuff.
09-23-02 04:53 PM
jb You are also from Holland AZqb
09-23-02 04:53 PM
Pattie So this thread is still going strong, I guess it won�t stop til Rik and I finally do get laid
09-23-02 04:54 PM
jb Patti...are you a woman or man?
09-23-02 04:55 PM
~AzQb
quote:
jb wrote:
You are also from Holland AZqb

Naw, i'm yer given NewYawka. Can't you TELL???

~RoTfL
09-23-02 04:56 PM
Pattie I�m a girl
09-23-02 04:57 PM
Moonisup haa this thread has is own life!! Love to all the posters, but I'd like to see that some posters would leave the negative things out!!
Where does your friend live AZ?

RIK
09-23-02 05:00 PM
~AzQb rik

She's an old lady from Clark, Nj. Just a sweetheart. And come Christmastime, she bakes ~zQ tasty little tarts.

~RoTfL
09-23-02 05:04 PM
MarthaMyDear jb wrote:

I am responsible for the success of this thread!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

BOLOGNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol............................ My TWO... Count them... TWO mental meltdowns are a HUGE entertainment-value-ridden contribution to this mammoth, nonsensical amusement-park-of-a-thread, I'll have you know!!! lol..................... And, those are my words for the second on the subject!!! lol......................

"FRICK, YEP!!"
09-23-02 05:07 PM
~AzQb

Yes MadMartha

You MADE this thread with yer meltdowns ; )
Quite Definitely!

~!
09-23-02 05:08 PM
MarthaMyDear P.S. (I forgot... lol............ But, not only that but AzQb FINALLY got me to stop posting the smilies (for the most part)!!! lol.......................... Now I just have to work on the LOL's... lol.......................... Damn, I want to post a smiley so, fricking bad!!! lol....................... I'm going to a damn meeting... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, that wouldn't be a bad idea... lol........................

"Frick, yep!!!"
09-23-02 05:14 PM
Moonisup love this one! Martha loosing the smiles! Yeah it make the reading a lot easyier!! Stay on that tune martha and we can get married ore something haaahaha

rik
09-23-02 05:21 PM
MarthaMyDear I wonder if this could be the longest thread ever in the history of message board threads?!?!?! lol......................... I am not doubting it will reach 500 posts and beyond!!! lol....................... And, to think... My contribution is an emotional breakdown of sorts... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!! HA!!! lol........................ Oh, that's not good!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing!!! lol............................... Figures... lol...................... Not only is my old drivers license pic. in Rock Stage magazine, but I here I am in all my nervous breakdown glory!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!! OH, I HAVE SEPTEMBER!!! lol................. Just kidding... Kind of... HE!!! HE!!! lol....................... :P <--- Oops!!!
09-23-02 05:23 PM
MarthaMyDear OOPS!!! I meant I HATE September, but it's not that bad... lol...................... Too late on the smilies!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol.......................
09-23-02 05:25 PM
Moonisup Oh no, our wedding is cancelled now Martha, you used the smiles!

I am listening now to always suffering from BRB it is good man, to good, enjoying my wodka and my cigarette, hmmmmm, it is just to good to be true

rik
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17