ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Catwalk debut of my new girlfriends!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
09-21-02 05:24 PM
Pants Make the Man ~AzQb is starting to convince me that Pattie might not be what "she" seems. But I know for a fact that I'm not compatible with Aries chicks anyway (Scorpio and Capricorn is what get's my motor running)... they're too masculine. So whatever.
09-21-02 05:28 PM
Factory Girl Annie, babe! Have no fear, I have investors lined up. In today's unstable economy, BBSFBB is the only venture certain to make money. Actually, I will be selling shares on the NYSE shortly. BBSFBB will be going global next year. We'll have franchises in Holland next. ROTFL...

09-21-02 05:28 PM
~AzQb they're too masculine. So whatever.
[/quote]

~RoTfL
09-21-02 05:30 PM
~AzQb
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Annie, babe! Have no fear, I have investors lined up. In today's unstable economy, BBSFBB is the only venture certain to make money. Actually, I will be selling shares on the NYSE shortly. BBSFBB will be going global next year. We'll have franchises in Holland next. ROTFL...

So the Prince is fucking with me, is he ?
Well, i have a waiting list six pages long, darling.
Let's get started.

The shrimp is ready for the Barbie!!! YEEE HOOOOEEEEE

~RoTfL
09-21-02 05:31 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
BBSFBB

and that is??

Some things come clear now!

rik

09-21-02 05:36 PM
Factory Girl BBSFBB is Bitchin Boarding Scool for Bunny Boys. Please pay atention, Moonupie...rotfl.

Annie, which Prince? The one for whom the Doves Cry?
09-21-02 05:38 PM
Moonisup ROTFL

Annie what's your age? I know that is bad to ask to a lady but dear to do it! I am hero

rik
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-21-02 05:51 PM
~AzQb

..........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too old for you, darling. I'm thirty seven, luv. Be thirty eight in December.

Yer legal, then, aincha ?

Rik, you know, i just wanna say that there's inherent protectiveness that i have for most posters; i'm not singling you out; it's just that after yesterdays' circus,
you really need to know yer probably dealing with a member of MABLA with tissues at the ready.

Again, it's nothing personal. I just hate watching good people get taken.

~
09-21-02 05:53 PM
Moonisup
quote:
~AzQb wrote:
MABLA

What is MABLA?

And annie, we are both decembers children, I hope to celebrate my 20th birthday in December!!

rik
09-21-02 05:58 PM
~AzQb

rik

it's "man and boy love association". Fucking sick shite.

Just be aware that if you wanted to on the 'net, you could fucking coming onhere and act like Doris and no one would be the wiser. Just be careful, ok ? and stop letting yer DICK do all the talking !!!!

~RoTfL
09-21-02 06:03 PM
Moonisup
quote:
~AzQb wrote:
it's "man and boy love association". Fucking sick shite.

Just be aware that if you wanted to on the 'net, you could fucking coming onhere and act like Doris and no one would be the wiser. Just be careful, ok ? and stop letting yer DICK do all the talking !!!!
~RoTfL

You have insulted me here!! I ain't talking with my DICK. I know better then yah think I ain't a fool! This is not nice to say Annie,
I won't be coming there! Don't worry!!

rik
09-21-02 06:05 PM
~AzQb

rik,

i wasn't accusing YOU of anything. I was simply stating the fact that "pattie" is most likely a man.

sorry you took it the wrong way; you MUST know that child molesters and the like use the net ???

~
09-21-02 06:06 PM
Moonisup Yeah, got your point, but do child molesters like 20 year old guys?????

you are forgiven December lady

lol

rik
09-21-02 06:08 PM
~AzQb

rik,

just be aware of the possibilities, k ?

December's Children ARE the best !!!

~RoTfL
09-21-02 06:10 PM
Moonisup Hahaha I will take care of myself, thank you for you kind thoughts of me! LOL
I am Rollin on the Floor laughing

ROTFL

Rik

gimme a wooden shoe
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-21-02 06:10 PM
~AzQb
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
BBSFBB is Bitchin Boarding Scool for Bunny Boys. Please pay atention, Moonupie...rotfl.

Annie, which Prince? The one for whom the Doves Cry?

Lowenstein!!!! The Prince$ofPrinces ~RoTfL

My suggestion, FG. Let's use the BunnyBoys as cooks and the zFembots to clean the johns (RoTfL) and the kitchen.

I've consulted the guy who wears the Goofy costume at DisneyWorld to answer phones. The cat is VERY interested

~RoTfL
09-21-02 07:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, any self-respecting guy who would wear a bunny suit just to get a shot at some poonie is just no kind of MAN at all. A caveman suit, yes. A bunny suit...NEVER! Besides, Hef is a smart dude. You try to work offa his bunny thing, and he'll either buy you out, or sue you until you end up with a debt the size of Zambia....and 10 years later you still have an injunction on your ass.

Besides, all you gotta do is ask, flash the pearly whites, and it's yours anyway..yeah, get out kid...
09-21-02 08:22 PM
~AzQb

Besides, all you gotta do is ask, flash the pearly whites, and it's yours anyway..yeah, get out kid...
[/quote]

You just gotta understand: FG and I know the TRuth.

~RoTfL
09-21-02 08:42 PM
MarthaMyDear Aries RULE!!! You're an Aries??? I'm a friggin' Gemini... my other personality is going to go to sleep now... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good night!!! lol...................... Laughing... lol....................
09-21-02 08:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here's a refresh!

My new girlfriends, Theodora and Alexandra again. They would be proud to see that a thread about us had such a big amount of replies, even that just a few of them are about us!

09-21-02 08:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, I'm Aries
09-21-02 08:46 PM
Soul Survivor They are hot
09-21-02 08:48 PM
MarthaMyDear And, your point??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMMON, GERARDO!!! The same thing applies about Lizzie... It's KEITH'S BLLOD RUNNING THROUGH THEIR VEINS, ETC., THAT GIVES YOU TYHE HARD-ON!!! lol................ And, the fact that they're YOUNG, blonde, tan... lol................. Sigh... I used to be YOUNG, BLONDE, AND, well, sunburnt... I'm getting depressed again!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing... lol.................. Thanks... lol...............
09-21-02 08:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hotter than Leah and Lizzy and more sexy!

But wait, where's Georgia!
09-21-02 08:52 PM
MarthaMyDear Yes, I know you're an Aries (OBVIOUSLY!!! THE MALE ARIES ARE JUST WALKING HORMONES!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!! EXAMPLE: STEVEN TYLER DISPLAYING HIS SIZE ON HIS HAT!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)... So is Warren Beatty, Jack Nicholson, Marlon Brando, etc.... PEACE!!!
09-21-02 08:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
EXAMPLE: STEVEN TYLER DISPLAYING HIS SIZE ON HIS HAT!!!

Mine is bigger LOL

V

09-21-02 08:56 PM
MarthaMyDear But wait, where's Georgia!

-------------------------------------------------------------

That's sick... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's hiding behind Mick right now... She's a cute kid... It's really cute how her and Mick interact... He's really great with kids... Man,. I can't be quiet... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-21-02 08:59 PM
MarthaMyDear Oh, my God... What is the thing with men talking about their size?!?!?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is something HILARIOUS that john Lydon aka. Johnny Rotten said onstage with the Pistols last week!!! The first thing he said was: NOT ONE RAPPER HAS ANYTHING ON MY SIZE!!! What the hell was THAT about??? HE!!! HE!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a nice butt!!! lol................. THERE!!! I ADVERTISED!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
09-21-02 09:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I was talking about my hat, what did you think Martha?
09-21-02 09:12 PM
MarthaMyDear BULLSHIT!!! HA!!! HA!!! THAT IS BALOGNA!!! lol........................... :P :P :P :P :P OOPS!!! lol..................... YOU'RE TRYING TO GET ME TO SAY COCK AND I WON'T SAY IT!!! lol.......................... WHAT A WIERD DAY!!! Ok.... lol............... I'm calm now... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17