ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Catwalk debut of my new girlfriends!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
09-22-02 06:56 PM
Moonisup Look at shidoobee, 3 songs Hand of fate, rocke me baby and parachute women

look under 40th anni. tour!!

rik
09-22-02 07:04 PM
Soul Survivor howz the quality
09-22-02 07:04 PM
sirmoonie No, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Stoney. Your name isn't Stoney. Your name is Muppie.

Stoney asked me the question regarding mongo-zip pissing boofpunters, not you. Thats why I was talking to him. As far as I know, you have had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I can see Cocksucker Blues whenever I feel like. Now, I'm not saying that its bad that you have nothing to do with the fact that I can see Cocksucker Blues whenever I feel like, awe kontrair, I'm just saying thats the way it is. I think. Don't worry, you are still my little Mupp and Josh and I will take good care of you if you ever come over here. We'll take you out and get you laid by some lawyer-level hookers!
09-22-02 07:06 PM
Moonisup
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Read my lips, MuPPster: What song is it?

I don't think it was in Cocksucker Blues. I could be wrong.

I can't believe I own Cocksucker Blues. Should watch that bad boy tonight. Tx, bro!

OK!!

Right on, love to come their some day!!! your always welcome to holland!! we have some nice things here in Amsterdam!!

[Edited by Moonisup]
09-22-02 07:18 PM
sirmoonie Yeh, I've been to Amsterdam, my little Mupp. I knew about all those "nice things" probably before you were born. As someone here said, if you can't have fun in Amsterdam, you can't have fun anywhere.
09-22-02 07:22 PM
sirmoonie Okay, I can see how you were confused. Especially, with English as a second language and all that.

You're right, actually! I was a combo of you and Stoney that led me to sit in the old basement recliner, late last night, blasted out of my head, and pop in a movie strangely titled "Cocksucker Blues."

I suppose I should blame both of you equally.
09-22-02 07:34 PM
Pants Make the Man I wondered why nobody was watching ~AzQb's back, for fucks sake. ~AzQb was right, the little heads were in the majority for (too) much of this thread. If I wasnt a newcomer, I would have backed you up sooner, AzQb. I waited and waited. Still, nobody defended your honor. BTW, are you a Capricon? Just out of curiosity...
09-22-02 08:05 PM
~AzQb

Yer kindness is much appreciated. I think in light of what was actually said that most folks' had me back. I mean, in something like this there's neither explainations nor getting involved.

It was entertaining, fun, and i think a welcome relief for all NewwwYawkas on board ; )

~Muchlove'
A
09-22-02 08:16 PM
sirmoonie Again coincidentally, Boys are Back is playing on the tunes where I'm at. Drinking.

What a fucking great tune! Stone should cover this pup. Whip it into shape. Make it what it should have been, with Mick slurring all that party-hopping stuff.

Fucking defines being 9-13 year old in the summer of its release. '75 or '76? Definite trying to be a bad ass, looking for pussy song. Got some nookie to that one, not all the way, but some fine touching and feeling and hey, thats as fun as anything there is. Right? Sure as hell is. Nothing better than women. Except for the Stones, sometimes.

I think Thin Lizzy may be the "forgotten" Stones. lol, rotflmao. And almost pissing in my pants - ROTFLMFAOAAPIMP!

Christ, just get me to NYC and get this shit over with so I can resume a normal life. Thanks, god. Later. Much later, I hope.
09-22-02 08:32 PM
Pants Make the Man OK, ~AzQb. Anyway, Keith's daughter's are beautiful, for sure, and they seem to be well adjusted, considering that their father is the king of rock and roll.
09-22-02 09:10 PM
~AzQb

All I know is, with the way they're sounding, i aay, Lord bless 'em another fourty ~!

~AsOneREvellingInRevealedNuerosesonRocksOff

RoTfLo&o

09-23-02 03:50 AM
Moonisup Yeah I know Boys in Back in town, yeah the boys are back in town, boys are back in town!! Very cool song!!
Well I don't know when you went to Amsterdam, cool place to be, a stonesy city ya all know!!

rik
09-23-02 04:33 AM
MarthaMyDear Oh, MY GOD!!! WHAT BRAND OF COFFEE IS EVERYONE DRINKING 'CAUSE I NEED IT TO WAKE UP WITH!!! lol.......................................... Just kidding... I'm just adding my useless post to raise the friggin' thread number... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too busy to read everything and think of something, uh, interesting (??? More like insane??? lol...............) to say, so that's my contrib. for the day so far... HAVE FUN AND FUCK YUP, ETC., ETC. ETC.!!! AND, HAVE FUN AT THE NYC SHOWS!!! I actually wish I could be there and meet you folks!!! I'm sad about that!!! Anyways, have fun and ROCK ON!!!
09-23-02 04:41 AM
Moonisup
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
HAVE FUN AND FUCK YUP, ETC., ETC. ETC.!!! AND, HAVE FUN AT THE NYC SHOWS!!! I actually wish I could be there and meet you folks!!! I'm sad about that!!! Anyways, have fun and ROCK ON!!!

Yeah I wish I was there, but hey, I'ts only rock 'n' roll and next year they rock Europe!!!! And Martha, not one post on this thread is useless!!

LOL

RIK
09-23-02 05:01 AM
MarthaMyDear I'll say a big FUCK YUP TO THAT!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the shows in Europe next year, alright, and take care, hun!!! ROCK ON!!!
09-23-02 05:05 AM
MarthaMyDear Yea, I'm afraid of what it will be "used" for!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH.............. Who gives a frick!!! lol...................... It's time to have some damn FUN!!! FRICK, YEP AND FUCK YUP!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.................... :P :P :P HERE WE GO!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm laughing... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P OK.!!! Enough with the smileys... I see what Annie, etc., means... lol.................... Laughing... lol...................
09-23-02 07:05 AM
Soul Survivor 376 replies..........
09-23-02 07:32 AM
Factory Girl Sirmoonie, hey I was just teasing you about "poopdecking". I was trying to convey that a funny charming guy like yourself will be a hit with the ladies even if he uses term "p-deck". Are we still buddies?
09-23-02 09:55 AM
Sir Stonesalot Have I mentioned yet that there shall be no coveting of my "poopdeck"?

No bunny suit, and no coveting of the poopdeck...and NO STRAP-ONs! I swear, the first plastic appendage that even thinks about going in the immediate vicinity of my poopdeck....well....I'll set the fucking thing on fire. That's right, you heard me. I will burn your strap-on till it's just a big melted pile of goo.

I know how to make home made napalm....

And the wind, cries, Roseland.....
09-23-02 10:17 AM
Factory Girl Thou shall not covet any part of SS, aka Flamethrower, aka napalmaker.
09-23-02 10:21 AM
jb Thanks David of the beautiful pictures of Kylie...I saw 1 hour photo this weekend and enjoyed the hotel scence!
09-23-02 10:37 AM
Scot Rocks The World Cup thread looks like it is beaten!!!!!... lol!!!!

This thread is a true monster, if I wan't so intoxicated this weekend I would have contributed more.lol

Thin Lizzy are good btw, my dad loves them and so I always remember Boys are back in Town, playing in the car as a kid. What a song, it rocks.

Party High!!!!!!!!!

Mark
09-23-02 10:43 AM
jb I am responsible for the success of this thread!!!
09-23-02 10:45 AM
Scot Rocks What was the subject of the thread again????....

lol

Mark
09-23-02 10:53 AM
jb MOON IS UP GEETING LAID BY A PATTI..
09-23-02 10:55 AM
Scot Rocks
quote:
jb wrote:
MOON IS UP GEETING LAID BY A PATTI..

lol, I just checked there, Rik, aka Moon, has chalked up over 100 posts in this one thread, well if he is getting laid it will be worth the effort then. lol!!!

Mark
09-23-02 10:59 AM
jb I am worried about my friend Rik..he is only nineteen and somewhat naive...Hopefully, he has learned a lot about life on our "Rocks Off" board!!!
09-23-02 11:14 AM
sirmoonie Oh hell yes we are buddies, FG! Always. I was just wondering what was up with your poisoned darts at me and SS. My mistake.

Do you like Thin Lizzy, FG? I like Thin Lizzy.
09-23-02 12:10 PM
Factory Girl Sirmoonie, no no there were no darts. I was goofing around with SS, just being silly. I hope he knows that. I took to teasing you a little bit, because I think you're so funny. There's a saying "you only tease the ones you like." Sorry, if your feelings were hurt. That was not my intent at all...
09-23-02 12:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, my feelings are hurt FG. Yep, you cut my soul to the bone.

There is but one thing that you can do to make it up to me....

You must come up with a sure fire story to help me & sirmoonie get Maxy into the Roseland gig. And then dress up like Lisa and dance for me. And then paint bullseye targets on yer ass cheeks and let me shoot spitballs at them. You gotta yell, "Thank you Sir, may I have another?" When I hit either target. Then I get to do nasty things to you with a spatula.

THEN we can call it even.

You just hurt my inner child so terribly......
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17