ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Royals bring the pain at Fenway Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
19th July 2007 06:14 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
And then he hit 753, you fatuous fucking poltroon!

Really ?!

www.cubs.com

19th July 2007 06:14 PM
Some Guy Will Vick skate?
19th July 2007 07:17 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Why is it said that he cheated, and if he did, how much did he cheat, relatively speaking? And to what effect?

Might be because Bonds' head grew two hat sizes, shoes went from 10 1/2 to 13, and jersey size went from 42 to 52 since the 90's...

19th July 2007 08:31 PM
gimmekeef I knew a Royals thread couldnt last....Wheres George Brett and the pine tar?
19th July 2007 08:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Will Vick skate?

Now there is a scumbag. Dude should have stuck with cock fighting.
19th July 2007 08:38 PM
*ginda
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Now there is a scumbag. Dude should have stuck with cock fighting.

Scumbag is too flattering. Vick should be sent to prison and tied securely to the "rape table" he used for breeding the poor animals he tortured. If he's not lively enough for the other cons he can be doused with water and given a jolt or two of electricity. No sympathy for that devil in this corner. Not a drop.
[Edited by *ginda]
19th July 2007 08:38 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I knew a Royals thread couldnt last....Wheres George Brett and the pine tar?

I always rooted Brett excep when he faced the Bosox
19th July 2007 09:26 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Bill "Spaceman" Lee - a white man's Dock Ellis.

Dic Ellis....Shit the greatest game ever pitched on coke!!! Doc is a true legend
19th July 2007 09:32 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
robpop wrote:
Shit the greatest game ever pitched on coke!!!

Acid.

Dock's currently shilling autographed balls boasting of that fact.
19th July 2007 09:50 PM
robpop
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Acid.

Dock's currently shilling autographed balls boasting of that fact.

I stand corrected. You are right.

Doc Gooden was the coke man.
[Edited by robpop]
19th July 2007 11:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
*ginda wrote:

Scumbag is too flattering. Vick should be sent to prison and tied securely to the "rape table" he used for breeding the poor animals he tortured. If he's not lively enough for the other cons he can be doused with water and given a jolt or two of electricity. No sympathy for that devil in this corner. Not a drop.
[Edited by *ginda]

Hi ginda!

I wouldn't go that far, but it sounds like he is another frustrated ADD loudmouth who never did learn howe to use the proper meds.
20th July 2007 12:49 AM
gypsy
quote:
*ginda wrote:

[Edited by *ginda]

Amen to that, my friend.
20th July 2007 02:20 AM
George W Bush Rape tables are good for winning the war on terrah. We got a goat herder to admit he had nukes. Seriously, the guy had two teeth and never took a crap indoors, heh-heh! It's amazing what a good raping can get a person to say.
20th July 2007 02:02 PM
Fiji Joe Can't wait for Vick to go to the pen and get "Joeyed"

20th July 2007 02:35 PM
_Boomy_ As a player he's overrated anyway. Especially as a QB.

Dude can run and throw a deep ball, but it doesn't matter how much you run or if your deep pass doesn't hit the receiver.

People started to compare him to Steve Young and other scramblers. Boy ain't got shit on Young. Young was the shiznit, even with all of the concussions he had.

I played Madden with Vick once and the bunghole couldn't pass worth a noodle.
20th July 2007 02:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
As a player he's overrated anyway. Especially as a QB.

Dude can run and throw a deep ball, but it doesn't matter how much you run or if your deep pass doesn't hit the receiver.

People started to compare him to Steve Young and other scramblers. Boy ain't got shit on Young. Young was the shiznit, even with all of the concussions he had.

I played Madden with Vick once and the bunghole couldn't pass worth a noodle.

I had an interesting discussion with a colleague today and he raised an interesting point. Is it odd that the general public raises a complete fit over Barry's steriodial past, yet in the NFL when a player is suspended for steroids, he is basically given a pass by everyone except Jason Taylor? he quietly serves his four games and goes back to business as usual.

BTW, The Falcons are asking Vick to take a "voluntary leave of absence" until the facts are settled out. I am better he declines because he is going to need the paycheck to buy his way out of this one.
20th July 2007 02:48 PM
Nellcote Vick will serve time.
No amount of bling will save him.
He turned on all of the people
involved, and they are foaming like rabid dogs to
testify against him for relaxed sentances.
Conspiracy has a long reach.
The feds are cracking down nationwide
on this type of dog abuse.
He is the poster boy.
He's done, stick a fork in him.
20th July 2007 02:51 PM
sirmoonie I reserving judgment on Vick until I hear Al Sharpton's thoughts on the issue.
20th July 2007 02:55 PM
Nellcote You want to hear from Mr. Waffle House?
The same guy who wanted Imus fired, now
says he would not mind if he came back?

20th July 2007 02:56 PM
Fiji Joe Say it ain't so Ron Mexico

20th July 2007 03:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
You want to hear from Mr. Waffle House?
The same guy who wanted Imus fired, now
says he would not mind if he came back?

T'was a joke!
20th July 2007 03:16 PM
Nellcote As is Sharpton, ha!
I want to call his talk show give him a piece of my homeboy mind...
20th July 2007 03:26 PM
sirmoonie
20th July 2007 04:01 PM
gimmekeef I read where the Fed conviction rate versus indictmenst is like 99%...He's done....and rightfully so...but he is entitled to due process...How could you be dumb enough to fuck up that badly?
20th July 2007 04:03 PM
gimmekeef The funny thing with Bonds.....he's so hated no one is even mentioning he's passing Aaron with almost 3,000 less at bats....damn thats almost 6 seasons!
20th July 2007 04:17 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The funny thing with Bonds.....he's so hated no one is even mentioning he's passing Aaron with almost 3,000 less at bats....damn thats almost 6 seasons!

Yes, but a lot of his at bats were lost due to pitchers intentionally walking him or unintentionally intentionally walking him...which was rarely done in the first 12+ years of his career...his diminished at bats are a product of his steroid use...Also, I don't recall him ever stepping up to the plate wearing noting but his uniform and a wool cap either...Barry has more armor than our soldiers in Iraq

20th July 2007 04:22 PM
Nellcote
This will get you a score on Trivial Pursuit.....

On July 20, 1976, All-Time Home Run King Henry Aaron Hit Homer No. 755 off the Angels' Dick Drago -- the Final HR of His Career

20th July 2007 10:29 PM
sirmoonie Quarterback is a white man's position. Thats what led to all this allegedness.

You think Bart Starr would be all like slapping his own damn pooch upside the snout? Hell fucking no, goddamit, he wouldn't be doing that. Not at all.
20th July 2007 11:38 PM
robpop Kordel Stewart beat the fuck out of any little animal. He did. Dogs, cats, weasels, gerbils. Fuck, I heard that he even beat the fuck out of some 90 year old Pollock babuska woman on the South Side of town.

No wonder why the real Browns(Ravens) signed him. Fucker.

However this guy was a real man...

[Edited by robpop]
22nd July 2007 02:22 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Kordel Stewart beat the fuck out of any little animal. He did. Dogs, cats, weasels, gerbils. Fuck, I heard that he even beat the fuck out of some 90 year old Pollock babuska woman on the South Side of town.

No wonder why the real Browns(Ravens) signed him. Fucker.

However this guy was a real man...

[Edited by robpop]

The Jeffersons were recorded.

Poor Joe, took his apperance fee at the close of Three Rivers, and just partied a bit too hard one night............
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)