ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Royals bring the pain at Fenway Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
30th July 2007 05:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Good deal for BOston if it goes through...why would KG go to Boston, isnt that basically a lateral move for him? I beleive he can veto any trade per his contract?

I'm reading that he's thinks Boston can go somewhere with Ray Allen and himself. He knows the Timberwolves will never go anywhere.
30th July 2007 05:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

whaaaat?

you're saying we have an NBA team here?

Does Minnesotta have a small potato chip bag too?
30th July 2007 05:40 PM
Fiji Joe The homer dome is God's cruel joke on baseball fans

Below, Ichiro remembers he left his hooker in the car...with the windows up

30th July 2007 05:52 PM
Starbuck ichiro can hit.

loved how he was showered and dressed already by the time he received the all star MVP award. go team!
30th July 2007 05:54 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
ichiro can hit.

loved how he was showered and dressed already by the time he received the all star MVP award. go team!

Ichiro is living proof that many of those deadball era players (Cobb, Wagner, etc) could still play in today's game...the hitting styles are very similar
30th July 2007 05:55 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
ichiro can hit.

1,500 hits already
30th July 2007 06:55 PM
robpop Ok, I had few to drink. The Stooges are blasting. I have a credit card in hand, worse than the fucking car keys. I went to Pitt's website and the have an offer buy one season football pass get the other for 10 bucks!!! Ten bucks what a deal!!! Big fucking Deal!!! I bought the two sets thinking I'd take my old man to the games. I called him up and told him. He told be to quit fucking boozing. Well we're stuck going to the games now.

What a deal!!! Great buy!!! Look at this home schedule. I won't be able to give these fucking tickets away.

2007 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
DATE OPPONENT
9-1-07 EASTERN MICHIGAN
9-8-07 GRAMBLING
9-22-07 CONNECTICUT
10-10-07 NAVY (Wed.)
10-20-07 CINCINNATI
11-3-07 SYRACUSE
11-24-07 SOUTH FLORIDA
[Edited by robpop]
30th July 2007 07:10 PM
Starbuck and the twins trade luis castillo! the fire sale begins!

this is a disgrace!
30th July 2007 07:16 PM
robpop Ya know what else is a disgrace. Shark Week. I hate Shark Week. I want to watch the bad-ass mother fucker who goes out into the wilderness, drinks his own urine, and eats live snakes, just because he is a bad-ass mother fucker.
30th July 2007 07:22 PM
pdog i drink my own piss in the comfort f my own home, thank you very much. Just plain crazy to go into the woods all alone to do it!
30th July 2007 07:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
and the twins trade luis castillo! the fire sale begins!

this is a disgrace!

What with the Royals coming to town, I guess the Twins just figured their season was over
30th July 2007 07:33 PM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:
i drink my own piss in the comfort f my own home, thank you very much. Just plain crazy to go into the woods all alone to do it!

I've been saving my piss in 50 gallon drums. You know with the prices of everything up, it may come in handy someday.
30th July 2007 08:29 PM
pdog you can cook dope using your own urine. don't ask me how I know about this...
30th July 2007 08:32 PM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:
you can cook dope using your own urine. don't ask me how I know about this...

If you can...I found my cash cow. I'll be dressin' just like Frenchy.
30th July 2007 09:45 PM
robpop Moonie, Highwire Rob

Check this out. I'm not big on preason gamess, but my buddy had an extra tic to Hall of Fame game. I'm going to Canton to see it all. I would text one of you guys the play by play to post here, but the game is on ABC. Too bad a Steeler is not going to be inducted this yeat. L. C. Greenwood is getting screwed.
30th July 2007 10:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Moonie, Highwire Rob

Check this out. I'm not big on preason gamess, but my buddy had an extra tic to Hall of Fame game. I'm going to Canton to see it all. I would text one of you guys the play by play to post here, but the game is on ABC. Too bad a Steeler is not going to be inducted this yeat. L. C. Greenwood is getting screwed.

And here is my ignorant ass thinking L.C. was already in.

Mobbing one side of the line for 8 years, not sure how it never happened, unless he just played with too many other Hall of Fame players.

30th July 2007 11:10 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

And here is my ignorant ass thinking L.C. was already in.

Mobbing one side of the line for 8 years, not sure how it never happened, unless he just played with too many other Hall of Fame players.

He is being punished for being a great player on a team full of the best players who ever played the game. A true shame. He desevers to be there more than many who are all ready there. I guess more Raiders, Cowboys need to get in.

by the way, I saw Dwight White today. I still would not fuck with social security collecting ass. Dude is still huge.
[Edited by robpop]
30th July 2007 11:19 PM
robpop From what I understand it is going to almost impossible for L.C. to get in. Fucking shame. I guess the next Steeler to get in to the hall would be Rod Woodson.
30th July 2007 11:43 PM
sirmoonie And L.C. picked up for Greene those last few years - he stuffed those guys hard, past when the Steelers were no longer a Super Bowl team. The guy mobbed the left side, consistently. HOF to me, the way he played.
1st August 2007 11:22 AM
Fiji Joe Payton or Campbell?...not sure which I enjoyed watching more

1st August 2007 11:34 AM
gimmekeef Pssssstttt..Steeler fans....our new secret defensive weapon....Lamarr Woodley....Wait till we unleash this kid!
1st August 2007 01:17 PM
lotsajizz Payton was the better all'round back
1st August 2007 01:22 PM
robpop Payton may have been better all around. Earl was one tough son-of-a-bitch. Like most power backs of his style his knees were his downfall. If anybody found put a dent in the Steel curtain it was Earl Campbell.

"Skoal Brother"
[Edited by robpop]
1st August 2007 01:29 PM
WinslowStud the steeler love in this thread...it's just...really gay!
1st August 2007 01:47 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
the steeler love in this thread...it's just...really gay!

Hey Brownies still waiting for the initial round of cuts to grab their starting QB?....Oh and did they bother to check the tread on Ole Jamals tires?
1st August 2007 01:51 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
the steeler love in this thread...it's just...really gay!

You fucking pansy, you couldn't choke a goldfish.
1st August 2007 01:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Payton may have been better all around. Earl was one tough son-of-a-bitch. Like most power backs of his style his knees were his downfall. If anybody found put a dent in the Steel curtain it was Earl Campbell.

"Skoal Brother"
[Edited by robpop]

Yeah, skoal brother.

There was nobody like earl Campbell for a few years. Poor guy is in a wheelchair now, from all the years of violent football. Remember that head-spear Donnie Shell put to his sternum in that playoff game? I'm surprised either of them lived.
1st August 2007 02:04 PM
sirmoonie Garnett for 7 players - holy moly, trade half your team for one guy.

Celtics are the move!
1st August 2007 02:14 PM
gimmekeef Life on the Parquet begins anew....they better win soon...Cause they just took a jumbo out on the future....
1st August 2007 02:14 PM
Fiji Joe Dog it like Beckham...hahaha...stupid soccer douches

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)