ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Royals bring the pain at Fenway Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
30th July 2007 10:15 AM
Starbuck moonie?

30th July 2007 10:16 AM
Joey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
moonie?

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.
30th July 2007 11:25 AM
robpop
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

everyone with eyes knows what happened...under the rules as they then existed, it was an illegal play

Jizz,

I saw another angle of this play last night. Some of the blame goes on the Raiders defenders. After Tatum deflected the ball the rest of the Raiders down field began to jump around and celebrate instead of following the ball. I'm not saying that Franco would have been tackled, but who knows.
30th July 2007 11:39 AM
Starbuck
quote:
I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.

he speaketh!

but yet sayeth the same old uninteresting crapola.

look...it's joey hard at work!

30th July 2007 12:48 PM
Saint Sway can any of the baseball stat nerds here tell me how many people got in the HOF with a lower batting avg than Ripken? I read yesterday that Ripken's career avg was .276

that seems pretty pedestrian. I know he hit a ton of HRs for a SS and, of course, he set the record for playing everyday... then again, Joey posts here everyday but I wouldnt call Joey HOF material
30th July 2007 12:53 PM
robpop His brother should be in the hall of fame. Just for this:

30th July 2007 01:03 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

that seems pretty pedestrian. I know he hit a ton of HRs for a SS and, of course, he set the record for playing everyday... then again, Joey posts here everyday but I wouldnt call Joey HOF material

Good point. What is the record for consecutive days posting?
30th July 2007 01:06 PM
pdog Comparing Joey to Cal Pipken... FUCK!!!
30th July 2007 01:09 PM
Starbuck SHIT!

THEY'VE GOT HIM!!

BATTON DOWN THE HATCHES!! LOIN THE PORK FOLK!

http://eaglesfans.sonicdns2.net/viewtopic.php?p=288950#288950

this means war...who's with me??
30th July 2007 01:12 PM
Starbuck sway....reggie jackson's lifetime average was .262. pitiful!

it has more to do with the streak, which is so mind boggling you can't even believe it. plus, ripken did hit some dingers...and most importantly, he had well over 3000 hits, which is the bench mark for HOFers.

nowhere near the hitter that gwynn was, tho. best pure hitter in our generation.
[Edited by Starbuck]
30th July 2007 01:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
SHIT!

THEY'VE GOT HIM!!

Hi!

My name is Sir Stonesalot. I'm new to the board. I am into loud music, guitars, fast cars, pin up girls, saving lives, Supersuckers, smooth scalps, sunglasses, Bono bashing, hanging out with my REAL life friends and eating my vegetables. Just looking for a new place to post, as the Stones have totally let me down. They've lost their edge. Totally uncool. Did you hear - they played a gig at a bank a few weeks back. Sick!

So what can the Eagles offer me? To tell you the truth, I've been a closet fan for years. (I keep a copy of "Hotel California" hidden behind the toilet.)

Hey - way cool! You guys have Chat!

SS

That's funny, but scarey too. To think you took the time to register and post that, and then link it here is somewhat disturbing in its genius.
30th July 2007 01:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
SHIT!

THEY'VE GOT HIM!!

I want to know how YOU happened to come across this?

In any case, it looks like he's there of his own free will. There really is nothing we can do at this point, except pray for him and his family.
30th July 2007 01:15 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
moonie?

He's like that Exile guy, who stuffed three cue balls in his mouth.
30th July 2007 01:16 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I want to know how YOU happened to come across this?

In any case, it looks like he's there of his own free will. There really is nothing we can do at this point, except pray for him and his family.

You know he wrote it!!!
30th July 2007 01:21 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
sway....reggie jackson's lifetime average was .262. pitiful!

and isnt he also have the most strike outs ever too?

then again, they named a candy bar after him. And lets face it, you cant get bigger pimpin than that

I understand the 3,000 hits is usually an automatic bid, but didnt Harold Baines hit 3k? On his best day, that dude was the most mediocre player ever.

it should be 3k with a .300avg for HOF

.276 just doesnt sound quite Hall of Fame-ish
30th July 2007 01:25 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
nowhere near the hitter that gwynn was, tho. best pure hitter in our generation.

true dat.

plus Gwynn did it all on chili dogs and ice cream sundaes

best fat athlete of our generation?
30th July 2007 01:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

true dat.

plus Gwynn did it all on chili dogs and ice cream sundaes

best fat athlete of our generation?

He's a nice guy, he would share his food with you...
30th July 2007 01:40 PM
Fiji Joe Ruh roh Arod....

07/26/2007
Did Jose Canseco call out A-Rod about steroids?
Jose Canseco, author of 'Juiced' and purveyor of the juice, made a few of the shows on the media circuit today. One was the WEEI (Boston) 'Big Show'. (First blog to point this out is here: the Projo Sox Blog)

Canseco answered Curt Schilling's charges, then he talked about other subjects. One was Alex Rodriguez.

Canseco says he is coming out with a new book, with much more information. Canseco shows no great love for A-Rod as evidenced by his comments.

Canseco says this about A-Rod:

"I have other stuff on Alex Rodriquez" and "He is not whom he seems to be".

The announcers asked Canseco directly: "Has A-Rod ever taken steroids"

Canseco: "Wait and see"

Is Jose Canseco implicating Alex Rodriquez as a PED user? He certainly hints at it above, in his new book which will be "better than the first book by a mile" Or is Canseco simply pre-marketing his new book?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
30th July 2007 01:46 PM
Saint Sway so we're supposed to believe that Canseco just didnt think it was worth mentioning anything about A-Rod in his 1st book?
Or that he didnt remember any of it till now?
30th July 2007 01:51 PM
sirmoonie Canseco is like a mix of Marc Gastineau and Joey Buttafucco. I find him a disturbing individual.
30th July 2007 02:03 PM
pdog let's be real. at one point almost every player was on steroids... Not just in baseball, most of The Denver Broncos were on them when they last won a championship.
30th July 2007 02:06 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
let's be real. at one point almost every player was on steroids...

certainly not Gwynn. 8 batting titles. Thats insane.
30th July 2007 02:10 PM
lotsajizz he and Boggs owned the 80's as far as batting titles go

and the only thing Wade was addicted to was pussy!!!
30th July 2007 02:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
and the only thing Wade was addicted to was pussy!!!

"He ate mo chicken than any man ever seen" ~ Howlin Wolf
30th July 2007 02:20 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
let's be real. at one point almost every player was on steroids...

wrong...and that's the problem if you think about it
30th July 2007 02:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
let's be real. at one point almost every player was on steroids... Not just in baseball, most of The Denver Broncos were on them when they last won a championship.

Baseball is a statistics based sport in the eyes of the average fan. As a whole, these numbers mean something to them ergo, it is a major story when evidence supports that their beloved benchmarks are being broken on an unlevel playing field.

It is unfair to compare them to football as the average fan does not care, and probably prefers the players they cheer for to be on PED, particularly as football is a more violent, contact sport.
30th July 2007 02:27 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

wrong...and that's the problem if you think about it

Let me clarify... in the late 90's and early 00's. 60% or so. MLB didn't address the issue like the other leagues... There's players who didn't, like Schilling and Gwynn, but there's tons who did...
30th July 2007 02:31 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Baseball is a statistics based sport in the eyes of the average fan. As a whole, these numbers mean something to them ergo, it is a major story when evidence supports that their beloved benchmarks are being broken on an unlevel playing field.

It is unfair to compare them to football as the average fan does not care, and probably prefers the players they cheer for to be on PED, particularly as football is a more violent, contact sport.

Football stats are just as important.... Especially players who don't have titles like Marino, all he has is his stats!!!
30th July 2007 02:33 PM
Starbuck moonie was on roids when he posted the "man alone in a hotel with mini bar" post. that what SS said in his tell all book...i saw it on "ellen" this morning.
30th July 2007 02:38 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
moonie was on roids when he posted the "man alone in a hotel with mini bar" post. that what SS said in his tell all book...i saw it on "ellen" this morning.

I posted at least 10 of those, and the only thing enhancing my posting performance was good ole fashioned booze - now THATS the way it should be done.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)