ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Royals bring the pain at Fenway Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
1st August 2007 03:47 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
You fucking pansy, you couldn't choke a goldfish.

bring it, you goddamn REM loving teetotaler!

1st August 2007 04:06 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

bring it, you goddamn REM loving teetotaler!

You have a face like a pepperoni pizza and a dick the size of an anchovy! You're so ugly, your mother used to feed you across the table with a sling shot, you fucking whacky ass!
1st August 2007 04:13 PM
robpop ???

[Edited by robpop]
1st August 2007 04:23 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
robpop wrote:
???

[Edited by robpop]

The Browns linebackers get scarier every year.....
1st August 2007 05:16 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Pssssstttt..Steeler fans....our new secret defensive weapon....Lamarr Woodley....Wait till we unleash this kid!

He;s probably going to start. Joey who?
1st August 2007 05:25 PM
sirmoonie We'll take it all this year. The vibe is there.

1st August 2007 05:32 PM
robpop [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
We'll take it all this year. The vibe is there.

Anything less is unacceptable. Victory is great, but being victorious has spoiled us. It's tough being so damn good.

This weekend while I am in Canton paying homage to the heros of the past that brought us victory, I will fall to my knees to the football gods, saying a prayer for the season to come.

We will win, again. It shall be done. It will be written.
1st August 2007 05:34 PM
WinslowStud
quote:

1st August 2007 05:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

You best not be talking to me.
1st August 2007 06:05 PM
sirmoonie "Yeah, true, but you like you are from Cleveland and 50 roses is my last offer."
1st August 2007 06:15 PM
sirmoonie
1st August 2007 06:17 PM
Some Guy dude...
1st August 2007 06:20 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
"Yeah, true, but you like you are from Cleveland and 50 roses is my last offer."

I know a guy who got all drunk and banged one of Cleveland's finest. Good thing the Cleveland Clinic is in Cleveland,
1st August 2007 06:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
dude...

If you're gonna fight animals, at least be a man about it.
1st August 2007 06:28 PM
sirmoonie "Want some of this, Ron Mexico?"
1st August 2007 07:29 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
robpop wrote:

I know a guy who got all drunk and banged one of Cleveland's finest. Good thing the Cleveland Clinic is in Cleveland,

Fort Lauderdale
1st August 2007 07:32 PM
robpop Incredible. Memories. Not a blocker in sight. Except for the one LC's having for lunch. Ernie fucking Holmes. Arrowhead. He was a bad motha!!! Shot at a man in a helicopter and shit. Just for the fuck of it!!! Bastard, shouldn't have been flying around Ernie in the first place.

1st August 2007 07:52 PM
robpop
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Fort Lauderdale

Hey Jizz, Man its hot here in the northeast. This one is for you.

1st August 2007 08:35 PM
Stonesthrow
quote:
robpop wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:

Anything less is unacceptable. Victory is great, but being victorious has spoiled us. It's tough being so damn good.

This weekend while I am in Canton paying homage to the heros of the past that brought us victory, I will fall to my knees to the football gods, saying a prayer for the season to come.

We will win, again. It shall be done. It will be written.

How do you expect to win when the best part of your coaching staff is now here in Arizona? Mark my words, the Cardinals will be much improved. They will be one of the 32 best teams in the league.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)