ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Royals bring the pain at Fenway Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
26th July 2007 11:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
And the one and only, Kurt Bevaqua.

Piss...I used to have that card...that hippy caused me to infest half my hair follicles with Hubba Bubba
26th July 2007 11:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Piss...I used to have that card...that hippy caused me to infest half my hair follicles with Hubba Bubba

C'mon, give him credit, Kurt was blowing big before they even invented grape Bubble Yum.
26th July 2007 11:28 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

C'mon, give him credit, Kurt was blowing big before they even invented grape Bubble Yum.

True enough...but the yellow man breaking the color barrier and steroids make him look like KiKi Cuyler by today's standards

26th July 2007 11:56 PM
sirmoonie He didn't have all the answers, he didn't need to - he was just Boots Day.

27th July 2007 12:06 AM
robpop Not a baseball player, not even a pro athlete, just a high school footballer...Who had it all.

27th July 2007 12:12 AM
robpop Are you kidding? How could we forget...

27th July 2007 12:14 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
robpop wrote:
Not a baseball player, not even a pro athlete, just a high school footballer...Who had it all.

I think that guy was made for this guy

27th July 2007 12:18 AM
sirmoonie Faces and Names lounge? Yes THAT Faces and Names lounge - its right next door to Mookie's Cookie Nook.....

27th July 2007 12:25 AM
Starbuck see, i knew the two of you gaylords could get along.

well, at least until moonie laid down the "jeter is god" stance...that is total ghey...
27th July 2007 12:31 AM
robpop There was something wrong with this guy
27th July 2007 01:07 AM
robpop Duffy the forgotten catcher.

27th July 2007 01:12 AM
robpop The Pirates best fro...

[Edited by robpop]
27th July 2007 10:51 AM
robpop "How's your wife and my kids?"

27th July 2007 10:56 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
robpop wrote:
The Pirates best fro...

Omar & Matlock both had him beat

and Jim Bibby. He had a killer fro w/the Injuns. And I'm pretty sure he still let his freak flag fly with in Steel Town
27th July 2007 11:24 AM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Haha! I got Fuqua's autograph once - he signed it "Frenchy". Check it: they were practicing at CMU, I lived a few blocks away so me and my friends were always there, it was at end of practice, Fuqua was joking around with me and my friends, there was hardly anyone left except assistants grabbing up equipment, etc. All of sudden he realizes the player's bus is gone, he yells "Ain't that a fuck!", he hauls ass across the field - not sure if you ever saw CMU's old field, but it was down in a gully surrounded by short and steep hills - he's sprints up one hill, and at the top fucking hurdles a four foot chain link fence onto Margaret Morrison blvd, just as the bus came round the corner. Never seen anything like it. I really think he was Superman or something.

Only Frenchy knows what happened 12-23-72

The rest of us only know what we need to know. Keep your silience Frenchy.

Fuck Madden.

27th July 2007 11:38 AM
robpop
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

and Jim Bibby. He had a killer fro w/the Injuns. And I'm pretty sure he still let his freak flag fly with in Steel Town

Sway this picture does not do him juctice. Omar & Maddog had decent ones. Bibby's sweated so much I could not tell. I'm tellin ya at one time Lacy had a killer fro.

Ladies and gentleman...Matt the Scatt

27th July 2007 11:46 AM
robpop
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

More recently Pokey......

27th July 2007 02:14 PM
robpop For Christ's sake

27th July 2007 05:28 PM
Fiji Joe The great white afro

27th July 2007 05:33 PM
Fiji Joe Americans seeking revenge for Pearl Harbor...oh man...I love it when Leron Lee squares up on that catcher and he runs away...he runs a fucking way

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
28th July 2007 10:54 PM
pdog How would've Ty Cobb handled the likes of todays media?
28th July 2007 11:14 PM
robpop A lot better than Randy Johnson.

Why do Yankee fans think that their stadium is the best in the league. Dump. Actually both NY baseball venues are trash.

Yankee stadium is where Mick came up with "don't mind the maggots." Its true ask Mick. Keith doesn't remember.

Oh yea, Fenway and Wrigley, extremely overrated. Although, I'm sure they were nice before the depression.
[Edited by robpop]
28th July 2007 11:37 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
robpop wrote:

Only Frenchy knows what happened 12-23-72

everyone with eyes knows what happened...under the rules as they then existed, it was an illegal play

28th July 2007 11:43 PM
robpop The best baseball park I have seen. I'm not just sayin' that because its my hometown. (I would like to see SF's new park...At lot of sports writers have PIT and SF the two best stadiums.

Any in this shot the Stones stage was in dead center field. I've seen a lot of Stones shows, but there is something special about them playing in your hometown.

I could write a trilogy about that night, and thats just the pre party.

Oh here it is. The stage was in center field.

[Edited by robpop]
28th July 2007 11:51 PM
robpop
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

everyone with eyes knows what happened...under the rules as they then existed, it was an illegal play

It may have been, but the refs made the judgement that their own safety was more important than the truth.

Why did bring that up. Are you an Oiler fan? Are you Bum Phillips?

29th July 2007 12:03 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

This is all we got. You got some retro-glasses that we need to know about? Even Tatum said he had no idea what happened.

Five fucking Super Bowls later, we all know who the Nation is.

29th July 2007 12:13 AM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

That is what America is all about.
29th July 2007 12:25 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
robpop wrote:

That is what America is all about.

yup...incompetent and crooked referees
29th July 2007 12:32 AM
pdog The ballpark in SF is a thing of beauty. I've heard Pittsburgs is equal. I've seen the Stones their 4 times, and I was very excited being on a big league ball field. I literally looked around to find the grass the first time just to touch it.
29th July 2007 12:39 AM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:
The ballpark in SF is a thing of beauty. I've heard Pittsburgs is equal. I've seen the Stones their 4 times, and I was very excited being on a big league ball field. I literally looked around to find the grass the first time just to touch it.

I'll make to a game in SF next year, I have a good friend who lives out there. I hope AT@T park serves perogis. If not they are down on my meter.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)