ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The F U thread...Part 2..."More Bitching" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th May 2004 04:40 PM
jb My tzi shui , Monster, was recently groomed by a mobile groomer..he literally started to rip the hair inside my dogs ear out with his hands claiming it needed to be done to prevent infection...my beloved dog was squealing in pain and I told him he would have to stop as I could not believe this is how it was done.....he claims the vet does the same thing but i don't see it..is this true?
10th May 2004 04:49 PM
Joey " My tzi shui , Monster, was recently groomed by a mobile groomer..he literally started to rip the hair inside my dogs ear out with his hands claiming it needed to be done to prevent infection...my beloved dog was squealing in pain................. "

10th May 2004 04:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Other IPs taken by this person during the last weekend were

All come from the same account, Ameritech Electronic Commerce

Ben Gurion
BenGurion
Sleazy Hugh
10th May 2004 04:54 PM
LadyJane Joey and jb..I'm very disappointed in both of you.

How often have I come to your defense when you were the victims of vicious attacks?

But you remain silent when I am being harrassed by a cybernut.

Thanks for your support.

LJ.
10th May 2004 05:09 PM
Donny Rummy Man - you really are weirdoes.

good grief - get a grip....

bye.....

10th May 2004 05:09 PM
CS and you get a life
10th May 2004 05:11 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Joey and jb..I'm very disappointed in both of you.

How often have I come to your defense when you were the victims of vicious attacks?

But you remain silent when I am being harrassed by a cybernut.

Thanks for your support.

LJ.

Lady Jane , my Stonesian Princess .................Please , Come to Joey and all your troubles will simply flitter away into a blissful void .

Jercy !
10th May 2004 05:13 PM
Donny Rummy oh yeah - sorry if I upset any of your psyches. I really don't mean it. Really. Rock on sisters!
10th May 2004 05:19 PM
Donny Rummy
quote:
jb wrote:
My tzi shui , Monster, was recently groomed by a mobile groomer..he literally started to rip the hair inside my dogs ear out with his hands claiming it needed to be done to prevent infection...my beloved dog was squealing in pain and I told him he would have to stop as I could not believe this is how it was done.....he claims the vet does the same thing but i don't see it..is this true?

As much as I abhor the horror...stonesdoug's is next.

shiver...

10th May 2004 07:16 PM
glencar Dande's held out an olive branch. Please make peace. I actually like both sides in this silly cyberfight & hope all turns out well.
10th May 2004 08:24 PM
LadyJane glencar..I would like nothing more than to have peace. If an olive branch was truly extended, I GLADLY accept.

And for the record...On Sunday I posted ONE message in reply to JJF. I said some things about Dande that were not very nice. After I posted it, I felt it was immature of me to continue to flame the fire. I then deleted the post.

I'm not on RO to cause trouble. This all began because I came to the defense of another member.

If this nonsense continues...I will simply leave RO. I come here for fun, not stress. Today has not been fun.

LJ.
10th May 2004 08:39 PM
caro Hey LJ, don't worry about that. You're not gonna leave the board because someone you don't even know in real life is bored and tries to piss you off! Hey, I would come to your defense if I even understood what she's saying... But since I don't, I'll post a really great pic in the Superblow thread tomorrow. Hope that'll make up
10th May 2004 09:55 PM
gypsy LJ, you will always be my friend. Ignore her. Pretend she's not here. We'll have fun.
10th May 2004 09:58 PM
gypsy LJ is not a bitter old hag. She's pretty, vibrant, and very nice. She's been a great friend to me...on and off the board. I gotta stand up for her...I know she'd do the same for me. I don't know what she posted, but get over it.
10th May 2004 10:43 PM
Donny Rummy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Dande's held out an olive branch. Please make peace. I actually like both sides in this silly cyberfight & hope all turns out well.

Hey glencar - thanks.

It's not a fight. At least not for me. But she's posted several nasty posts then deleted them, then acts like she didn't. If I'm being a shit - everyone knows it! So I just find this telling, you know? Two faced and all that...

10th May 2004 10:47 PM
Donny Rummy Oh yeah - and how dare anyone accuse my puppetmaster of being Sleazy Hugh! He's a rogue, a derelict and completely devoid of morals. Plus - his feet stink of elderberries!

10th May 2004 10:47 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Donny Rummy wrote:

Hey glencar - thanks.

It's not a fight. At least not for me. But she's posted several nasty posts then deleted them, then acts like she didn't. If I'm being a shit - everyone knows it! So I just find this telling, you know? Two faced and all that...

That is not true. I have not posted several nasty posts and deleted them. It's just not my style.

I'm sorry...but YOU are wrong.

Why can't you just stop this?

Why do I even bother replying? I'm "talking" to a brick wall.

LJ.
10th May 2004 10:49 PM
Donny Rummy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
On Sunday I posted ONE message in reply to JJF. I said some things about Dande that were not very nice. After I posted it, I felt it was immature of me to continue to flame the fire. I then deleted the post.

Sunday? I must have missed that one...

10th May 2004 10:49 PM
jaggergurl LJ,you know that you are a very kind and thoughtful person....stay!
10th May 2004 10:51 PM
LadyJane Enough.

I have tried to "reason" with you, but that is impossible.

Check your PM...??

I'm done...goodnight. I'll just stay out of your way.

Those here that know me, know me for who I am.

LJ.
10th May 2004 10:53 PM
Donny Rummy
quote:
jaggergurl wrote:
LJ,you know that you are a very kind and thoughtful person....stay!

I don't want her to leave - I'm just replying to her flames. Sorry if it's bugging you. I just think it's two faced.

Whatever. I was just having fun. It's obviously much more to her.

10th May 2004 10:55 PM
moy listen donny rummy, for me it's as simple as this, lady jane is a very fine person with allo of us and has never had problems with nobody else but you

you have beed banned several times and come back with a new name to repeat the same shit

please leave us alone

10th May 2004 10:59 PM
Donny Rummy Moy - like I said - I'm messing around. It's an internet board. I pretty damn goofy one at that. She and that French woman flamed me - so I responded with the same. It's not a big deal. But I just checked my PM and shall respond to her. Sorry if it's a big deal to you.
10th May 2004 11:05 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
Donny Rummy wrote:

I don't want her to leave - I'm just replying to her flames. Sorry if it's bugging you. I just think it's two faced.

Whatever. I was just having fun. It's obviously much more to her.

Donny Rummy...I just saw that LJ was upset and was thinking of leaving... and did not want her to do so, because I consider her a good person and a friend.. nothing was directed at you, I just was trying to show my support and concern for a friend... no ill will involved or implied.... just supporting a friend
10th May 2004 11:16 PM
Donny Rummy
quote:
jaggergurl wrote:

Donny Rummy...I just saw that LJ was upset and was thinking of leaving... and did not want her to do so, because I consider her a good person and a friend.. nothing was directed at you, I just was trying to show my support and concern for a friend... no ill will involved or implied.... just supporting a friend

I know - I went a little too far. I emailed her. I look at this place as a lark. I mean - come on....

I'm sure she's a fine person (even though she flamed my rubber ducky persona!) I hope she doesn't leave.

10th May 2004 11:31 PM
BILL PERKS FUCK THE TRUCE-THERE ARE SO MANY MORONS POSTING HERE NOW THAT THERE IS NO WAY THIS WILL EVER BE A HARMONIOUS BOARD AGAIN.JB, AS FOR THE MUTTS EARS, JOEY HAD A SIMILAR PROCEDURE DONE ON HIS ASS IN ANTICIPATION OF HIS TREK TO JEW HEAVEN.HAVE AT IT,JOSHY!
11th May 2004 12:31 AM
Sir Stonesalot Now you fuckers know why I wear a suit of armour.
11th May 2004 12:56 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
FUCK THE TRUCE-THERE ARE SO MANY MORONS POSTING HERE NOW THAT THERE IS NO WAY THIS WILL EVER BE A HARMONIOUS BOARD AGAIN.

A-fucking-men, Perksie.

Nonetheless, I think these women should all tongue kiss and make up. Life is too short for all this bitterness.
11th May 2004 01:22 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hell yeah Moonie...and they should let me video tape it!
11th May 2004 01:51 AM
beer
quote:
Donny Rummy wrote:
oh yeah - sorry if I upset any of your psyches. I really don't mean it. Really. Rock on sisters!

Way to back peddle. seems if you've been banned four times, there's probably a reason for it. quit being a cunt.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17