ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The F U thread...Part 2..."More Bitching" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
3rd May 2004 03:56 PM
Joey MIRACLES ( Jefferson Starship ) :

" If only you believe like I believe, baby
We'd get by
If only you believe in miracles, baby
So would I
If only you believe like I believe, baby
We'd get by
So would I.

I might have to move heaven and earth to prove
It to you, baby
So we're makin' love and you feel the power
And I feel the power
Then there's really nothing that we can't do
If we wanted to, baby
We could exist on the stars
It'd be so easy
All we gotta do
Is get a little faith in you
Oh, I've been (to) so many places
I've seen some things
I know, love is the answer
Keeps holding this world together
Ain't nothing better
Ain't nothing better
And all the answers to our prayers
Hell , it's the same everywheres, baby
Nothing ever breaks up the heart
Only tears give you away
Then you're right where I found ya
With my arms around ya
Oh baby, baby, baby, love is a magic word, yeah
Few ever find in a lifetime
But from that very first look in your eyes
I knew you and I had but one heart
Only our bodies were apart
That was so easy, so easy
I had a taste of the real world
When I went down on you, girl.

We'd get by
So would I
We'd get by
So would I.

I can hear windmills and rainbows
Whenever you're talkin' to me
I feel like swirling and dancin'
Whenever you're walking with me
You ripple like a river when I touch you
When I pluck your body like a string
When I start dancin' inside ya
Oh baby, you make me wanna sing
Yeah, baby, baby, baby, baby
Oh yeah, all right
Baby, we're sure doin' it tonight
Everytime you come by, let me try
Pretty, please sugar on it
That's how I like it
I can't even believe it, with you
It's like having every dream I ever wanted
Come true
I picked up your vibes
You know it opened my eyes
But I'm still dreamin' yeah
And you're right where I found ya
With my arms around ya. "
3rd May 2004 04:50 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
egon wrote:

so basically you are saying F U to the stones.

No I'm saying FU to FU threads
3rd May 2004 04:55 PM
nankerphelge FU to the idiot that stole a minivan and left it across the street from my house.

The police found the minivan yesterday and came a knockin' on old nanky's door about 15 minutes after he had checked the wallpaper!

That was quite the conversation, let me tell ya....

What's that?

Oh yeah, of course I was wearing a Stones shirt!!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
3rd May 2004 05:15 PM
Monkey Woman Good to see that the Stones fans "reputation" will be renewed, at least in the eyes of the Law! "Main suspect description? He was wearin' a Stones shirt, officer!"
3rd May 2004 11:17 PM
Some Guy F U to unhappiness!
3rd May 2004 11:23 PM
littleredrooster A big FU to no Stones Tour in 2004!
3rd May 2004 11:46 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:
FU to the serious ass-holes on this board...

YOU TALKIN TO MEEE?
4th May 2004 12:00 AM
gypsy A big F U to the white trash mom in the ER who said I yelled at her and was physically abusive to her kid because she doesn't want to pay her fucking x-ray bill! And I have THREE witnesses who were there during said x-ray to back me up, including the doctor. But I still had to write a two-page paper for the administrators about the situation...and I totally suspect the mom is a child abuser. Fuck her!
4th May 2004 12:20 AM
littleredrooster A serious FU to White Trash child abusers!
4th May 2004 04:13 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
But I still had to write a two-page paper for the administrators about the situation...

Yes. FU to beaurocrats, red tape and useless paperwork.
4th May 2004 07:43 AM
egon - Fuck you to dogshit in the streets.
- Fuck you to the dogs that shit in the street.
- Fuck you to the dog owners that let their dogs shit in the street.
- Fuck you to the people that say whenever it rains; "it's
good for the plants". Well it's pretty shit for lying on the beach, you softcock!!!
- So fuck you to rain.
- Fuck you to popstars. and yes, i do know i mentioned that before.
- Fuck you to people that don't know you, but still wish you a nice day. I know you couldn't care less if a bus hit me 5 minutes later. Piss off!!
- Fuck you to the post office. No, waiting in line for an hour is NOT one of my favorite hobbies.
- Fuck you to the check out girl in the supermarket.
It's: Grab product/bliep/product in bag/repeat,
and NOT: grab pruduct/blahblahblah/bliep/blahblahblah. You might have a fucking boring job, but i actually have things to do.
- Fuck you to my bank... need i explain?

Fuck you, fuck you very much!

4th May 2004 07:50 AM
fmk438j FU to winter and the freaks who enjoy being cold and uncomfortable.
FU to wisdom teeth.
FU to over-priced alcohol.
FU to ultra-hipsters.
FU to hair gell.
4th May 2004 08:48 AM
Ctiger2 FU to the young black kid that stole my keys and was planning on jacking my car. I caught that little bastard last night casing my car... Got my F'ing keys back! LOL FU KID!
4th May 2004 09:25 AM
Joey

Is it just Joey or has the world become more uncivilized under our current President ?

Developing .........................................

Shiver ..........................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jazzy !
4th May 2004 09:27 AM
Joey " A big F U to the white trash mom in the ER who said I yelled at her and was physically abusive to her kid because she doesn't want to pay her fucking x-ray bill! "

" And I have THREE witnesses who were there during said x-ray to back me up, including the doctor. "

" But I still had to write a two-page paper for the administrators about the situation...and I totally suspect the mom is a child abuser. "

Deep

JACKY !

4th May 2004 09:31 AM
jb Joey, what did you think of the "Iraqi Pyramid" photo? It looked like they all had nice tans?
4th May 2004 09:43 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, what did you think of the "Iraqi Pyramid" photo? It looked like they all had nice tans?

Joshy , is it true that it is verboten in Iraqi culture for one Iraqi male to show himself nude in front of another Iraqi Male ?!?!?!

It was discussed vehemently on O'Reilly last evening .

Is this what the " Pyramid " was all about ?!?! How about that female Brig. General ?!?! What a " looker " huh ?!?!?!

Oh , one more thing this morning ....................Is it just Joey , or is " Colmes " appearing even more strange these days ( features - wise ) ? WTF ?!?!

" I despise Hannity Ronnie ! "

Jacky !

[Edited by Joey]
4th May 2004 09:49 AM
sirmoonie I'm dressed right for a street fight, but I just can't explain why that uncertain feeling is still here in my brain.

Fuck you!
4th May 2004 09:53 AM
Factory Girl FU to new supervisor who is a sadistic scumbag. Who has no qualifications, and only got in because he licks the director's bum. A BIG Glorious FU!
4th May 2004 09:55 AM
Joey " I'm dressed right for a street fight, but I just can't explain why that uncertain feeling is still here in my brain. "

Why do I have to be different to them?
Just to earn the respect of a dance hall friend,
We have the same old row, again and again.
Why do I have to move with a crowd
Of kids that hardly notice I'm around,
I have to work myself to death just to fit in.

4th May 2004 10:00 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joshy , is it true that it is verboten in Iraqi culture for one Iraqi male to show himself nude in front of another Iraqi Male ?!?!?!

It was discussed vehemently on O'Reilly last evening .

Is this what the " Pyramid " was all about ?!?! How about that female Brig. General ?!?! What a " looker " huh ?!?!?!

Oh , one more thing this morning ....................Is it just Joey , or is " Colmes " appearing even more strange these days ( features - wise ) ? WTF ?!?!

" I despise Hannity Ronnie ! "

Jacky !

[Edited by Joey]

Brig General Lipinski has a remarkable resemblance to the P.E. instructor in the first "Porky's" movie.
As far as colmes(notice the small c), he is changing his hairdo almost on a daily basis....even I can't tell which parts are real and which are fake.
Finally, I find it hard to understsand the "humiliation" that Muslim /Arab men allegedly suffer when being naked in front of other men....For example, when they blow themselves up killing innocent men and women in pizza parlor in downtown Tel Aviv, don't they immediately go to "paradise" and awaiting them are either 21 to 72 virgins? Now are you going to tell me one guy does all these hot "harem" girls with out the assistance of another naked male?
[Edited by jb]
4th May 2004 10:09 AM
Some Guy F U to all the radio stations in Atl.
4th May 2004 10:10 AM
Ben Gurion
quote:
gypsy wrote:
A big F U to the white trash mom in the ER who said I yelled at her and was physically abusive to her kid because she doesn't want to pay her fucking x-ray bill! And I have THREE witnesses who were there during said x-ray to back me up, including the doctor. But I still had to write a two-page paper for the administrators about the situation...and I totally suspect the mom is a child abuser. Fuck her!

Why should she pay anything like health insurance? She should have as many kids as she likes. And probably has!

When I lived in the country there were these long shed looking things behind the alley which I noticed when I moved into this one house. I found out later they were trailers - and a family with 6 kids was living in one of them...

I'm sure they're all going to go on to Yale.

4th May 2004 10:10 AM
Joey

" Brig General Lipinski has a remarkable resemblance to the P.E. instructor in the first "Porky's" movie. "

You make Joey laugh like Hell !

" As far as colmes(notice the small c), he is changing his hairdo almost on a daily basis....even I can't tell which parts are real and which are fake. "

Why " small " c ?

" Finally, I find it hard to understsand the "humiliation" that Muslim /Arab men allegedly suffer when being naked in front of other men....For example, when they blow themselves up killing innocent men and women in pizza parlor in downtown Tel Aviv, don't they immediately go to "paradise" and awaiting them are either 21 to 72 virgins? Now are you going to tell me one guy does all these hot "harem" girls with out the assistance of another naked male? "

Good Point My Brother .....................I forgot about all the " Harems " ( notice the Capital H ) . I guess the " humiliation " deos NOT apply to Orgies !

Developing .................................

Joey Lapinski ( Sic ) !
4th May 2004 10:14 AM
Some Guy Does anyone else feel a draft in here?
4th May 2004 10:17 AM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, what did you think of the "Iraqi Pyramid" photo? It looked like they all had nice tans?

It looked like a Francis Bacon painting. I fell asleep with the tv on and half woke up to early morning news. Once I finally woke up I thought it was a weird dream.

Stupid white trash American fucks should NOT be in that region. They are so clueless to the harm that they are causing it's mind numbing. The media who exposed it is almost just as guilty in parading their little scoop. There will be a lot of dead Americans because of this. And things are going to be much worse. Brilliant idea for those dimwits to play their devil. Those pictures speak more than a thousand words, none of them good.

4th May 2004 10:17 AM
Joey " Does anyone else feel a draft in here? "

Rummy says it is " currently " ( notice small c ) NOT necessary .
4th May 2004 12:19 PM
sirmoonie So how come the other tickets look so much better? Without a penny to spend, they dress to the letter.
4th May 2004 12:38 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
So how come the other tickets look so much better? Without a penny to spend, they dress to the letter.

I have to be careful not to preach
I can't pretend that I can teach,
And yet I've lived your future out
By pounding stages like a clown.
And on the dance floor broken glass,
The bloody faces slowly pass,
The broken seats in empty rows,
It all belongs to me you know.
4th May 2004 12:39 PM
Joey

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?!

Oh , Of course ......Why didn't you say so ?!?!?!

http://www.thewho.net/discography/albums/Quadrophenia.html
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17