ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The F U thread...Part 2..."More Bitching" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
3rd May 2004 08:24 AM
LadyJane Back by popular demand.

FU to the idiot at the tanning salon who said 8 minutes would not cause me to burn. WRONG!! Sunburns suck!!

LJ.
3rd May 2004 08:34 AM
luxury1 LJ--give it another day. THe redness will subside. Then the next time you go, you wont burn as much, and the tan will deepen. I have the leather skin to substaniate my knowledge.
3rd May 2004 08:50 AM
LadyJane Thanks Lux. I really don't believe in "fake bake" but if I hit the Florida sun with my fair skin, I'll be in the hospital with severe sunburn.

Where's the damn aloe??

LJ.
3rd May 2004 08:58 AM
egon hey, we now have 2 fuck you threads!
double fucking, excellent!
3rd May 2004 08:59 AM
nankerphelge I did it the ol' fashioned way this weekend -- a noon soccer game in the 80 degree Virginia sun on Saturday, followed by a 2 hour softball game yesterday!!

I feel like one of them ro-tisserie chickens at the 7 Eleven!!

Don't even need a night light to find the john in the dark!

Fuck You to sunburns!

3rd May 2004 09:26 AM
egon - fuck you to transavia airlines

- fuck you to my landlady. yes bitch go on, raise the rent...again!!!

- fuck you to the person that hit my girlfriends car and scratched it from front to back. thanks for NOT leaving a note you fucking cunt.

- fuck you to windows, spam, virusses and my computer in general

- fuck you to people that can't drive. yeah that means you too!

- fuck you to monday (and tuesday btw)

- fuck you to dubbed movies

- fuck you to people that borrow your cds (which of course are in mint condition) and give them back scratched and with fingerprints. what do you mean "it was already like that"?? you cock!!

- and the same goes for dvd's. fuck you!

- fuck you to garages. where the fuck do they get their
spareparts from, the moon? (cos judging by the prices they do)

- fuck you to people that throw their trash on the street.
which planet do you come from, you fucking asholes?

- fuck you to neighbours visitors that leave in the middle of the night, and just have to honk there horn as a way of saying goodbye. it's the middle of the night, people are sleeping here you fucking twats!!!

- fuck you to pop idols, american idols, or whatever idols

- fuck you to every single reality show out there

- fuck you to pepole that watch reality shows. get a life for chist sake

i'll be back...
3rd May 2004 09:32 AM
Monkey Woman LMAO!!! Same from me with computers, and especially people with computers who don't know how to use them and ask me to make their machine work. If I had a Euro for every person in my family and in the workplace who asked me how to use their e-mail, use Windows, use the word processor, download from the 'Net, protect the system against viruses, etc, etc, I'd be fucking rich!!!
3rd May 2004 10:58 AM
glencar Another rainy day...aw fuck!
3rd May 2004 11:33 AM
Some Guy F U to my headache.
3rd May 2004 11:41 AM
LadyJane FU to my Doctor. 9:30 appointment for a 15 minute visit. Two hours later I'm finally home!!

FU to sitting in waiting rooms reading old issues of People magazine.

LJ.

egon--Your post has me ROTFLMAO.

[Edited by LadyJane]
3rd May 2004 12:24 PM
parmeda I hear ya LadyJ...and F U to the root canal I have scheduled for 1:30 this afternoon.

Oh yeah, I can't fucking wait!
3rd May 2004 12:27 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
LMAO!!! Same from me with computers, and especially people with computers who don't know how to use them and ask me to make their machine work. If I had a Euro for every person in my family and in the workplace who asked me how to use their e-mail, use Windows, use the word processor, download from the 'Net, protect the system against viruses, etc, etc, I'd be fucking rich!!!

I don't know - I tend to be nice to the older people in my family and help how ever I can. I even started getting along better with my stepmother because I was the only one who bothered giving her the time to help.
3rd May 2004 12:42 PM
Joey
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:

I don't know - I tend to be nice to the older people in my family and help how ever I can. I even started getting along better with my stepmother because I was the only one who bothered giving her the time to help.

Come to Joey ....................
3rd May 2004 12:44 PM
jb FU to the serious ass-holes on this board...
3rd May 2004 12:48 PM
Some Guy F U to the red frowny face next to this thread. Whats up wit dat?
3rd May 2004 12:53 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
F U to the red frowny face next to this thread. Whats up wit dat?

I started the thread and thought the angry face was very appropriate.

You aren't saying F U to me are ya, SG??

LJ.
3rd May 2004 12:57 PM
Bloozehound FU to the FU threads!!!

(if i wanted to experience a bunch of crybabies bitching and whining I'd go watch Springer or Oprah)

[Edited by Bloozehound]
3rd May 2004 12:59 PM
egon F U
3rd May 2004 01:04 PM
Bloozehound doncha mean FU2
3rd May 2004 01:14 PM
jb
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
FU to the FU threads!!!

(if i wanted to experience a bunch of crybabies bitching and whining I'd go watch Springer or Oprah)

[Edited by Bloozehound]

Good fucking point...a bunch of pussies who need to vent their frustrations...I fell inot this only when i realized
I was the subject of several of these threads...
3rd May 2004 01:28 PM
Some Guy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I started the thread and thought the angry face was very appropriate.

You aren't saying F U to me are ya, SG??

LJ.

never, its all good!
3rd May 2004 01:38 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
FU to the FU threads!!!

[Edited by Bloozehound]

I beg to differ. The first F U thread reached 500 posts in record time. Need to vent? Come to RO and get your frustrations out on the F U thread. I think it's healthy!!

Oh and Some Guy...I never doubted you for one second!!

LJ.
3rd May 2004 02:15 PM
Monkey Woman Monkey Woman wrote:
Frustration
(not a Jagger/Richards song!)

All I want to do is to post an F U

Frustration, I just try to vent my frustration
But all I want to do is to post an F U

Widnows is going in the wrong direction
The spammers want to sell me medications
Sending me mails with a thousand viral infections
I don't know if they'll let my PC go

Frustration, I just try to vent my frustration
All I want to do is to post an F U

My boss he gives my work a very close inspection
I wonder why it is that he suspects me
He's dying to catch me posting a Mick pics collection
And I don't know if he'll let me go

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
3rd May 2004 02:20 PM
LadyJane MW you have a PM.

LJ.
3rd May 2004 02:25 PM
jb I didn't know you started the fu threads LJ...lol!
3rd May 2004 02:30 PM
LadyJane Just this one, jb!!

I know it's hard to believe that someone has sweet as myself would ever want/need to use such profanity!

HA!

LJ.
3rd May 2004 02:34 PM
Monkey Woman Thanks, LJ! I got it.
3rd May 2004 03:05 PM
Bloozehound LJ

I was being a bit facetious.(this is the FU thread after all)

A little ribbing can be fun at first, but I come here for relaxation and entertainment, not to vent frustration, and maybe pick up a thing or two about the Stones and/or music in general along the way.

These are very serious times we're entering. It's a very pivitol time in the Stones long and lustrious career, things have changed in the last 7 years, first they aren't getting any younger, ronnie's health, mick being knighted, solo interest's abound, Keith seems to prefer doing cameo's and just being Keef instead of putting out any records, and not to mention the 7 year layoff.

I have this gut feeling the Stones are at the end of their rope. Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I am, but think about it, the next album is gonna say

words and music (Sir M. Jagger / K. Richards)

Things change.

I think the Stone's are gonna throw in the towel after this next endeavour. Maybe just be a touring act if anything in the future.

(i was in hurry to leave and didnt reread post b4 i posted first time, this is what i meant it to say)

[Edited by Bloozehound]
3rd May 2004 03:08 PM
Joey

My Fried Egg makes me SICK first thing in the morning .
3rd May 2004 03:47 PM
egon
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
LJ

I was being a bit facetious.(this is the FU thread after all) Their just seems to be an air of hostility and angriness on most Stones boards these day, even with spring here.

A little ribbing can be fun at first. I come here for entertainment purposes, and to maybe learn a little about the Stones and/or music in general. Cyberspace hostility gets boring.

This is a very pivitol time in the Stones long and lustrious career, things have changed in the last 7 years, first they aren't getting any younger, ronnie's health, mick being knighted, Keith seems to prefer doing cameo's and beig keef instead of putting out any records, not to mention the 7 year layoff.

I have that gut feeling the Stones are at the end of their rope. Maybe I'm wrong, but think about it next album is gonna say

words and music (Sir M. Jagger / K. Richards)

things change

so basically you are saying F U to the stones.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17