ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The F U thread...Part 2..."More Bitching" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11th May 2004 11:05 AM
egon
quote:
Donny Rummy wrote:

Who posted about hair on their back? I still can't get that image out of my head. It's really disturbing and I am having difficultly digesting my breakfast.

http://www.hairyback.com/
11th May 2004 11:14 AM
sirmoonie I'll tell you what, I am an antichrist, okay? A goddam anarchist. I don't know what I want, but I know how to get it. I want to destroy. You hear me? DESTROY! Hahahahhahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th May 2004 11:26 AM
Donny Rummy
You need more posts. Your total count is less than impressive.
11th May 2004 11:33 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Donny Rummy wrote:

You need more posts. Your total count is less than impressive.

My count is engorging as we speak.
11th May 2004 11:35 AM
jb Tudo que me dejares que dues de lo 10 vezes mais
11th May 2004 11:50 AM
Donny Rummy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

My count is engorging as we speak.

Think of Joey shitting liquid. That should help!

11th May 2004 12:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot I don't have any hair on my back.

I do, however, have hair on my ass.

A big Fuck You goes out to whomever said Fuck You to the Flyers. The Flyers are a god damned hockey BOMB!!! I don't know what they were doing under your windscreen(they should have been at practice!), but you should be damn thankful that they were there!!! NO ONE would mess with your car if the Flyers were hanging out on it.

Which brings me to.....FUCK YOU Tampa Bay Lightning! The Flyers get up 6-0(No that isn't a misprint...ask Leafs fans...they know.) on your candy asses and you decide to get chippy! Did you a fat lot of good. All that got you was bruised, bloody, AND beaten....and on your home ice no less!! But what else should you expect from a hockey team in FLORIDA!

Can we send out "Eat Shit"s on this thread, or is it only for Fuck You's?
11th May 2004 12:29 PM
sirmoonie 2000 Posts.

Sirmoonie was here, but now he's gone
He left his name here to carry on
Those who knew him, knew him well
The rest of you can go to hell
11th May 2004 12:30 PM
Joey

Everything ..... I mean EVERYTHING drowns in the Ocean of my Big White Hairy A##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word ! .............To Everyone's Great Great Grandpappy's

J. Fly !
11th May 2004 01:19 PM
Some Guy A large F U to the commute.
11th May 2004 01:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot A commute? What's that?

Aren't they only in China and Cuba now?
11th May 2004 01:33 PM
jb FU to those who are making a big deal about the Iraqi prisoner photos....these photos, at worst, show the prisoners being humiliated which is far from being tortured..where the fuck was the so-called rage in the Arab street when Saddam was killing millions of their Muslim brothers....and this bullshit about winning the hearts and minds of the Arabs/Muslims-like they really liked us before the photos....what a joke...and now the Arab press claims the Americans learned these tactics from the Mossad!! When will you people realize that the Arab leaders/press are full of shit..they use the US and Israel as an excuse for all their woes.
[Edited by jb]
11th May 2004 01:37 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
FU to those who are making a big deal about the Iraqi prisoner photos....these photos, at worst, show the prisoners being humiliated which is far from being tortured..where the fuck was the so-called rage in the Arab street when Saddam was killing millions of their Muslim brothers....and this bullshit about winning the hearts and minds of the Arabs/Muslims-like they really liked us before the photos....what a joke...and now the Arab press claims the Americans learned these tactics from the Mossad!! When will you people realize that the Arab leaders/press are full of shit..they use the US and Israel as an excuse for all their woes.
[Edited by jb]

I will second that F U
11th May 2004 01:43 PM
jb These bastards said nothing about the massacre of those brave contractors who were butchered in Fallejah, but are quick to condem our forces for these so-called abuses...it is an insult to even compare what these prisoners have gone through to what these animals did to our boys..
11th May 2004 01:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Wait...you guys really think what was in those photos was OK?

Are you human beings?

Our administration has touted our way of life...our values...as being superior to what the Iraqis were forced to live with in the past.

What those pictures show is that we are no better than anyone else.

It's even more degrading for me because I was an MP.
11th May 2004 01:47 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
2000 Posts.

Congratulations Sir Moonie on 2000 Posts ................

Oh , and I Love your Avatar ( s )

Yes !!!!!!!!

" Quadro ..............It blows doors Ronnie ! "

Bercy !
11th May 2004 01:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
These bastards said nothing about the massacre of those brave contractors who were butchered in Fallejah, but are quick to condem our forces for these so-called abuses...it is an insult to even compare what these prisoners have gone through to what these animals did to our boys..

Then don't be the first idiot to make the comparison. Two different issues.

This is SERIOUS stuff, not for third grade mentalities.

F U to idiots who think "at least we aren't as bad as Saddam was" is a compelling argument (other than for the principle that you are a idiot in the first place).
11th May 2004 01:50 PM
Joey " They are aspiring to become an aristocracy of the bored, at it's core it is in opposition to the anarchy of the banned. "

11th May 2004 01:53 PM
jb I wish we really tortured those bastards...they deserve everything they got.....
11th May 2004 01:57 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I wish we really tortured those bastards...they deserve everything they got.....

Was Iraq the way it was because of Saddam ?!?!?! ........

.....................or was Saddam the way he was because of Iraq ?!?!

Discuss .........................................

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ..........Oh , sure :

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/archive/covers/0,16641,1101890904,00.html

Bercy !
11th May 2004 02:01 PM
Some Guy Joey thats intresting. One could say that both could be true.
11th May 2004 02:14 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Joey thats intresting. One could say that both could be true.

You are a very smart individual and a welcome addition to this thread
11th May 2004 02:18 PM
jb We will kill the infidels.
11th May 2004 03:02 PM
Donny Rummy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
2000 Posts.

Real men have over 3000 posts.

11th May 2004 03:04 PM
jb These motherfuckers just beheaded a U.S contractor and we are suppose to feel sorry for them!!!
11th May 2004 03:11 PM
Donny Rummy
quote:
jb wrote:
These motherfuckers just beheaded a U.S contractor and we are suppose to feel sorry for them!!!

Gee - I wonder why?

11th May 2004 03:21 PM
jb Why? B/c their savage animals who have no respect for human life....your not telling me that our "humiliating" their prisoners justifies this?
11th May 2004 03:37 PM
Donny Rummy
quote:
jb wrote:
Why? B/c their savage animals who have no respect for human life....your not telling me that our "humiliating" their prisoners justifies this?

Of course not. But you know things are far more complex. This is a public relations disaster. We lost the moral high ground. Just alienated probably 100s of thousands of moderates in the Arab world alone. The media is to blame for showing the pictures too. All for a scoop. This is just the first death. It's a freakin series of recruiting posters for Islamic fundamentalist terrorists. Next time you're at the shopping mall or grocery store - don't be surprised if a bomb goes off.

11th May 2004 03:38 PM
Donny Rummy
quote:
jb wrote:
Why? B/c their savage animals who have no respect for human life....your not telling me that our "humiliating" their prisoners justifies this?

Oh yeah - and animals don't do shit like that. Only human animals.
11th May 2004 03:48 PM
jb Also, do you honestly believe their are moderate Arabs? I'm being serious...MSNBC has the Righida woman on all the time who writes for Al hayrett...she is supposedly a western educated , moderate Arab, yet last night she sais the Arab street was even more upset b/c it was reported in the arab press that the Israelis trined our troop how to interrogate the prisoners....Siegenthal told her this was a baseless allegation and her response was "well, this is what has been reported"...a moderate Arab/Muslim ...lol
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17