ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The F U thread...Part 2..."More Bitching" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
4th May 2004 07:57 PM
gypsy Thanks, parmy. This guy is like the chick from LJ's office (the one who, fortunately, just left)...and he is the biggest snitch.
5th May 2004 08:45 AM
Sir Stonesalot Fuck YOU Ty Domi...a REAL hockey team came to your town last night and sent your sorry ass to the 1st tee for the rest of the playoffs....for the 2nd year in a row.

Have fun watching the conference finals on TV you chippy little fuckwit!

5th May 2004 08:59 AM
Some Guy F U to car problems!
5th May 2004 12:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm truly sorry, LJ. Do they play...gasp...Air Supply?

What I hate at work is that everytime a baby is born, they play that stupid ass lullaby...and everyone around me is all "awww...how cute." And I'm thinking "Great. Another welfare baby...there goes my tax dollars."

A big FU to gypsy flirting with joey right under my nose

Gyps a couple of my friends work in the ER. And the people say we don't have healthcare for everyone. We do. It is called the ER. Anything you want, free. It seems it is a popular place for addicts to get free drugs. Doctor gives some pills, "patient" runs out of emergency room

I don't know how you can see that shit day to day
5th May 2004 02:17 PM
Joey " I don't know how you can see that shit day to day "

5th May 2004 02:51 PM
Some Guy F U to the schick quattro, that 4 blade bullshit. It ought to come with a damn warning! the schick cutthroat! Stoooopid idea.
5th May 2004 04:16 PM
gypsy Thanks, tele. Yep, ER is free healthcare...and the docs will give people morphine or whatever because they do not want anyone writing a complaint form about them. That's the truth.
And I was not flirting w/ joey. I feel sorry for him.
Plus, jb would totally kick my ass.
5th May 2004 04:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels A big FU to...

1. Baby birds in their nests.
2. Teddy Bears & other assorted stuffed animals.
3. Ice Cream Cones
5th May 2004 04:35 PM
telecaster "And I was not flirting w/ joey. I feel sorry for him.
Plus, jb would totally kick my ass."

Thanks gypsy. I feel better now.

How many boxes of Kleenex do you think joey will go through for the last episode of "Friends" this week?

I am sure he will be a bluburing puddle the first 5 minutes
into the show

5th May 2004 04:37 PM
Joey " And I was not flirting w/ joey. I feel sorry for him.
Plus, jb would totally kick my ass. "

Gpys . Tonight ,

Come to Joey ..............

For Stoney : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jercee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !
5th May 2004 04:49 PM
gypsy Oh, tele, he will be snorting snot and shitting liquid like no man's business. I only wish I could be there to videotape it all.
5th May 2004 05:02 PM
Sir Stonesalot Is tonight the last episode of Friends?

Must Not See TV.

Fuck you to Friends. Fuck you to the Rembrandts for that stupid fucking theme song with the stupid fucking handclaps in the first verse.

I saw Blender rated it as one of the 50 worst songs ever released. I'm thinking there's way more than 50 worse songs than "I'll Be There For You"...but not tonight!

Hey...isn't there a guy named Joey on that show? Hmmmmm....
5th May 2004 05:04 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
A big FU to...

1. Baby birds in their nests.
2. Teddy Bears & other assorted stuffed animals.
3. Ice Cream Cones

And cute kittens! Don't forget cute kittens!
5th May 2004 05:08 PM
gypsy Yes! F U to the Friends gay theme song. God, I remember back in '94 or '95, when that song was constantly on the radio.
I don't enjoy the show anymore...the characters have all become caricatures of themselves.
5th May 2004 05:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

And cute kittens! Don't forget cute kittens!

What???? I love cute kittens and cats. I would never say FU to them.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
5th May 2004 05:40 PM
Some Guy F U to the electric company that hit and broke a water main and leaving me high and dry! Don't those ass clowns know where a water main might be.
5th May 2004 06:09 PM
Bloozehound i hope i never live anywhere near some guy, this dude has problems
5th May 2004 06:12 PM
Bloozehound or just extremely bad luck
5th May 2004 06:13 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
i hope i never live anywhere near some guy, this dude has problems

Funny
5th May 2004 06:14 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
or just extremely bad luck

Guy
5th May 2004 06:36 PM
Bloozehound i'm just
5th May 2004 06:36 PM
Bloozehound messing with ya
5th May 2004 06:43 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
i'm just

Its
5th May 2004 06:43 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
messing with ya

all good, Dawg!
5th May 2004 07:08 PM
Ben Gurion

http://www.bu.edu/arion/Paglia_11.3/Paglia_Magic%20of%20Images.htm
5th May 2004 08:10 PM
beer
quote:
telecaster wrote:

How many boxes of Kleenex do you think joey will go through for the last episode of "Friends" this week?

I am sure he will be a bluburing puddle the first 5 minutes
into the show

How many boxes of Kleenex do you think Joey will go through when the new Paris Hilton Sex Tape comes out??
5th May 2004 08:26 PM
Steel Wheels A big fuck you to neighbors, lousy mall parkers, smelly public trans riders, to those who think I'm too boisterous, to that retard at Arby's Roast Beef who can never get my order right even after 3 fucking years of employment, to people who don't like the Stones, to the car dealer who insulted me, Michael Jordan, that whore on the train who took my seat - you're one fat hog you stupid bitch. Shave your moustache. You look like Dali.

And I can't forget these fuck yous - Fuck you city council for unending potholes - make sure you line your pockets first, fuck you to the garbage man who didn't pick up my bag of trash due to it's weight - thanks for getting that sofa down the street though. Asshole.

A fuck you to telemarketers, people who hand me shit on the street, and those annoying cocksuckers who want to shake your hand after they hear of good news. You have a social disease I'm sure and I don't want to touch you. Leave me alone.
6th May 2004 08:48 AM
LadyJane FU to my Dell PC.

Major problems with Windows. No technician available to come out until Monday morning.

NO RO OVER THE WEEKEND!!!

LJ.

Oh that's right...my office is only 5 minutes from home. Whew!!!
6th May 2004 09:16 AM
Zeeta FUCK, AND I REAL A REAL FUCKING, FUCKERS - FUCKING, FUCKED FUCK OFF TO FRAUDSTERS!

Some cunt has used my address AND name to open 2 mobile phone accounts, insurance and a credit card!

Police are pathetic! There when you don't need them (getting arrested over being drunk etc) but never there when you DO need them! Bastards!

Fuck em all...they could at least scam some bastard WITH money!

PS - Friends is my pet hate - EVERYONE seems to fucking love the shite and arguing with them is like you're fuckin insulting their very existence!!!!!!!!!!

6th May 2004 09:20 AM
jb fu to aol, dell, etc as I cannot use my lap top....I am borrowing my partners and he doesn't know why I need it all day...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17