ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The F U thread...Part 2..."More Bitching" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
26th May 2004 05:51 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:
JOey, what is your Christian name? My hebrew name is Yehoshua...

Are you sure it's not Yahweh?
26th May 2004 06:08 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Are you sure it's not Yahweh?

No , THAT is Eric Clapton !

Smercee Bercee Jercee Joekins !
26th May 2004 08:18 PM
gypsy Okay, I'm over my ass on the local news now.
I just want to give a big FUCK YOU to Dr. Gary Roberts, this hateful radiologist who yells at everyone. He slammed the fluoro tower down on a man's leg a few hours ago, knowing full well that said leg was recently amputated a few weeks ago. Dr. Roberts is a prick to everyone. I hate him. He is one of those doctors who thinks he's better than anyone else...born w/ a silver spoon...went to prep school...never had to do any hard labor in his life. I hope you die a long painful death, Gary fucking Roberts!
26th May 2004 09:32 PM
Some Guy Big F U to that new "Van Halen" song that I heard tonight. That sucked! C'mon Dave gimme a break.
27th May 2004 10:10 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Okay, I'm over my ass on the local news now.
I just want to give a big FUCK YOU to Dr. Gary Roberts, this hateful radiologist who yells at everyone. He slammed the fluoro tower down on a man's leg a few hours ago, knowing full well that said leg was recently amputated a few weeks ago. Dr. Roberts is a prick to everyone. I hate him. He is one of those doctors who thinks he's better than anyone else...born w/ a silver spoon...went to prep school...never had to do any hard labor in his life. I hope you die a long painful death, Gary fucking Roberts!

Gyps...........................

Let's Get Pretentious .........Put on an act .

Become Portentious ............Embroider fact .

What Say Ya ?!?!?!?!

Developing ......................Oh , Oh , I wish I hadn't said that so early this morning .

Developing ....................Literally !!!!!!!!!!!!

********** END TRANSMISSION ********************
27th May 2004 11:37 AM
gypsy I'm going to report Dr. Roberts to hospital administration today. I can't stand to watch him treat anymore patients like dirt. I doubt anything will be done...but at least I'll know that I tried.
27th May 2004 11:49 AM
LadyJane You go girl!!

I've worked in the medical field for years and while MOST of the Doctors I've encountered are great, there are a few that make my skin crawl.

In fact, one of my closest girlfriends is married to a real dickhead. He thinks that because he is a surgeon he is above everyone else. So...F U Ron!!

LJ.
27th May 2004 11:58 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
You go girl!!

I've worked in the medical field for years and while MOST of the Doctors I've encountered are great, there are a few that make my skin crawl.

In fact, one of my closest girlfriends is married to a real dickhead. He thinks that because he is a surgeon he is above everyone else. So...F U Ron!!

LJ.

Exactlt why I like suing these bastards....they think they are god..all they care about is their "asset-protection" courses and tee times.
27th May 2004 01:52 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm going to report Dr. Roberts to hospital administration today. I can't stand to watch him treat anymore patients like dirt. I doubt anything will be done...but at least I'll know that I tried.

Oh Honey ....................You Go Girl !!!!!!

You Go !

" I got Cicada'd today Ronnie ! "

Skercee Jerskee !
27th May 2004 03:18 PM
scratched A large resounding F U to the profoundly uncomfortable (but mildy entertaining) hard-on I had all day at work today.
27th May 2004 03:27 PM
not bound to please
quote:
scratched wrote:
A large resounding F U to the profoundly uncomfortable (but mildy entertaining) hard-on I had all day at work today.

I hope your avatar didn't cause it!

27th May 2004 04:02 PM
scratched
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

I hope your avatar didn't cause it!

My avatar acted as more of a cure than a cause!
27th May 2004 04:10 PM
Joey

I would like to nuzzle BOTH of you
27th May 2004 04:46 PM
gypsy I am on my lunch break right now. I just wanted you guys to know that I did report the abuse to administration...and they are serious about it...they want him out of here. Yay! I feel happy that I did something about it, and that something will be done.
27th May 2004 04:49 PM
Joey " I am on my lunch break right now. I just wanted you guys to know that I did report the abuse to administration...and they are serious about it...they want him out of here. Yay! I feel happy that I did something about it, and that something will be done. "

I sure hope it doesn't come back to you .

" Macca played Helter Skelter Ronnie ! "

Jercee !
27th May 2004 04:54 PM
gypsy It won't, Joey. I've got too many friends here. This doc has already made too many enemies...and a lot of them are VERY prominent.
27th May 2004 04:58 PM
Bloozehound Dr. Robert

by The Beatles

Ring my friend I said you'd call Doctor Robert
Day or night he'll be there anytime at all, Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert, you're a new and better man
He helps you to understand
He does everything he can, Doctor Robert

If you are down he'll pick you up, Doctor Robert
Take a drink from his special cup, Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert, he's a man you must believe
Helping anyone in need
No one can succeed like Doctor Robert

Well, well, well you're feeling fine
Well, well, well he'll make you, Doctor Robert

My friend works for the National Health, Doctor Robert
Don't pay money just to see yourself with Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert, you're a new and better man
He helps you to understand
He does everything he can, Bob Robert

Well, well, well you're feeling fine
Well, well, well he'll make you, Doctor Robert

Ring my friend I said you'd call Doctor Robert
Ring my friend I said you'd call Bob Robert
Doctor Robert

27th May 2004 05:05 PM
sirmoonie How do you slam a fluoro tower into a non-existant leg?

Thats all fucked up. Fucked o' up.

27th May 2004 05:05 PM
scratched
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I am on my lunch break right now. I just wanted you guys to know that I did report the abuse to administration...and they are serious about it...they want him out of here. Yay! I feel happy that I did something about it, and that something will be done.

Sounds like you've done the right thing.
27th May 2004 05:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
scratched wrote:
quote:
--------
gypsy wrote:
I am on my lunch break right now. I just wanted you guys to know that I did report the abuse to administration...and they are serious about it...they want him out of here. Yay! I feel happy that I did something about it, and that something will be done.
---------
Sounds like you've done the right thing.

WTF? Moving on my girl just because you had a hard-on all day? Lack of pussy make you brave man! I bust a cap in yo fucking ass, muthafuckah!
27th May 2004 05:28 PM
scratched
27th May 2004 05:53 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
scratched wrote:

27th May 2004 06:01 PM
scratched
27th May 2004 06:03 PM
Joey
My Favorite :

27th May 2004 06:09 PM
scratched And mine...

27th May 2004 06:11 PM
sirmoonie
27th May 2004 06:15 PM
scratched
27th May 2004 06:28 PM
Bloozehound
27th May 2004 09:40 PM
gypsy He slammed the fluoro tower down THREE times on the man's nub, sirmoonie. The nub still has nerve endings. That Dr. Roberts is just such a prick...he got some perverse pleasure out of it. He'll get his one day.
27th May 2004 10:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:
He slammed the fluoro tower down THREE times on the man's nub, sirmoonie. The nub still has nerve endings. That Dr. Roberts is just such a prick...he got some perverse pleasure out of it. He'll get his one day.

Do you work in the Abu Ghraib infirmary? Damn, thats cold blooded. Slamming a crippled man's nub. Three times! WTF? I'm proud of you for blowing rat on ole Mengele-head, Gypsy. I really am.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17