ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The F U thread...Part 2..."More Bitching" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th May 2004 09:41 AM
Joey

" I gotta get off this Fu##ing Train !!! ..........................I Hate this Fu##ing Train !!!!!! "

( Pete Townshend to the audience at MSG , August 2000 , whilst right in the middle of performing 5:15 )

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Joey -- Home Again !

6th May 2004 11:09 AM
sirmoonie I pick up phones and hear my history.
6th May 2004 11:23 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I pick up phones and hear my history.

I feel I'm being followed,
My head is empty
Yet every word I say turns out a sentence.
Make love to a stranger
Just asking for directions
Turn from being help to being questions.

I see a man without a problem......................
6th May 2004 11:42 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
I feel I'm being followed,
My head is empty
Yet every word I say turns out a sentence.
STATEMENTS [Make love] to a stranger
Just asking for directions
Turn from being help to being questions.

I see a man without a problem......................

Please see my edits above. Thats some sloppy work, Joseph. You been drinking?
6th May 2004 12:03 PM
Some Guy My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard... and their life is better than yours.

F U to this song!
[Edited by Some Guy]
6th May 2004 12:14 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Please see my edits above. Thats some sloppy work, Joseph. You been drinking?

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

http://www.thewho.net/discography/albums/Quadrophenia.html
6th May 2004 04:21 PM
Some Guy F U to my roses! They got the fungus and have been removed and tossed deep in the back yard. Time for new roses, that really smell like boo boo boo!
6th May 2004 04:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, he's gonna know why you wanted it after he checks out the history when he gets it back. You better wipe the history, temp files, and cookies before you give it back.

Why didn't you just go get a new lap top. Surely you can afford one...and you can use it as a write off. You can always use a back up!
6th May 2004 05:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

http://www.thewho.net/discography/albums/Quadrophenia.html

Check it bleed, your site is all dicked up. Check your CD insert. Or just do it from knowing every word, every note on 'Dro like a white man is supposed to.
6th May 2004 05:09 PM
Joey " Check it bleed, your site is all dicked up. Check your CD insert. Or just do it from knowing every word, every note on 'Dro like a white man is supposed to. "

http://www.kathyszaksite.com/who20043.html

Developing .....................................

Jacky T .

7th May 2004 10:32 AM
egon F U to overpriced beer
8th May 2004 11:50 AM
LadyJane F U to automobile repairs. About 3k this week alone

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
8th May 2004 12:14 PM
scratched I would like to take this opportunity to say F U to the people that just installed eight sets of traffic lights in 100m on Greenwich high street thus making the time of my journey to and from work twice as long.

F U!! Tarts.
[Edited by scratched]
8th May 2004 05:40 PM
gypsy I'm at work today...it is sunny and 85-degrees outside today. Also, I was invited to a ton of parties last night for my OU girls who are graduating from Radiology school...but I couldn't go...because I'm back on this shit weekend shift.

So F U!

However, there is a clinic opening soon that pays better and they want me to work for them. Weekdays...7-5p. So there is light at the end of the tunnel!
8th May 2004 06:20 PM
luxury1 FU to whoever made up the rule that you cant touch the girls when receiving a lap dance.......
8th May 2004 09:12 PM
gypsy Damn, lux, really? Well, I know I've been in some strip bars where there have been some REALLY GROSS guys in the audience...so I can totally see where that rule could be a godsend to the stripper(s).

How about a big F U to the laws against strippers touching themselves?! I think that is so lame...touch your own boobs and get fined $200. Touching yourself should be legal.

And a big F U to the 500-lb man who asked me to adjust his scrotum after I took his chest x-ray. Ummm, hi, do you have someone at home that adjusts your scrotum? Didn't think so. It is not my job, buddy...just cuz you are fat and lazy.
9th May 2004 06:36 AM
egon
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
F U to automobile repairs. About 3k this week alone

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]

i see you go to the same garage as me...
9th May 2004 12:10 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
gypsy wrote:
And a big F U to the 500-lb man who asked me to adjust his scrotum after I took his chest x-ray. Ummm, hi, do you have someone at home that adjusts your scrotum? Didn't think so. It is not my job, buddy...just cuz you are fat and lazy.

Ugghhh! The horrors of the medical professions...
9th May 2004 11:58 PM
gypsy I just got home from work...and I have to share this one with you all. These two drunken rednecks were fishing...and one cast his rod (yeah, joey...I said "cast his rod.")...and the fishing hook w/ fake bait (which was a huge green rubber worm)...went right into his buddy's eye! I had to do skull x-rays...but it was fine...I mean, they just numbed him up and cut the thing out...he'll probably have a little scar. But, it just looked so fuckin' funny, I wish I had a photograph of it. So redneck...and on Mother's Day no less.
10th May 2004 12:52 AM
Sir Stonesalot Fuck you to people who post stuff, let people reply, and then delete their post.

If you are too big of a fuckin' pussy to stand behind what you write...don't hit the fuckin' submit button.

Oh...and I saved a 5 week old baby tonight. Poor thing, 5 weeks old and has to breath through a trach tube. I talked dad through changing the tube while mom screamed and freaked out. Took about 30 seconds. I told dad to make sure he showed mom how to do it because it was going to happen again, and next time they would know what to do.

I also told them to invest in a good suction unit. Those stupid rubber balls are next to useless.

Can't beat a good suction unit...that's what I always say!
10th May 2004 10:30 AM
egon a big "reversed FU" to you SS!!
10th May 2004 03:06 PM
Some Guy If your vehicle stops and your rims keep turning, F U!!
10th May 2004 03:23 PM
Donny Rummy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Fuck you to people who post stuff, let people reply, and then delete their post.

If you are too big of a fuckin' pussy to stand behind what you write...don't hit the fuckin' submit button.

Oh...and I saved a 5 week old baby tonight. Poor thing, 5 weeks old and has to breath through a trach tube. I talked dad through changing the tube while mom screamed and freaked out. Took about 30 seconds. I told dad to make sure he showed mom how to do it because it was going to happen again, and next time they would know what to do.

I also told them to invest in a good suction unit. Those stupid rubber balls are next to useless.

quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Fuck you to people who post stuff, let people reply, and then delete their post.

Here here!

Speaking as someone who's had a hard time all their life with the with the all too taken for granted act of breathing. And as someone who can't stand bitter old hags who flame people who have figured out their game and hit the big psych nerve...those sad wankers who then delete their lame flame posts, and then email administration bitching about the response, sans the original bait of course...hmmm...

I'd rather be banned then be a fucking loser flammer who flames, then deletes posts - and then spends all my time sucking up to every one else on the board! Hi Lady Jane! You're like so cool and so smart! You rule!

Piss off to you, pathetic old hag!

10th May 2004 03:30 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Donny Rummy wrote:

Here here!

Speaking as someone who's had a hard time all their life with the with the all too taken for granted act of breathing. And as someone who can't stand bitter old hags who flame people who have figured out their game and hit the big psych nerve...those sad wankers who then delete their lame flame posts, and then email administration bitching about the response, sans the original bait of course...hmmm...

I'd rather be banned then be a fucking loser flammer who flames, then deletes posts - and then spends all my time sucking up to every one else on the board! Hi Lady Jane! You're like so cool and so smart! You rule!

Piss off to you, pathetic old hag!

You are psychotic! And NOW I will e-mail Administration with a formal complaint of harrassment!!

LJ.
10th May 2004 03:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I don't know who the fuck are you Donny Rummy but goodbye
10th May 2004 03:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl btw, now I know who you are
10th May 2004 04:04 PM
Donny Rummy

Rectangular Cake Taker
Carry Picture Perfect Cupcakes and Sheet Cakes to Every Party!

Sheet cakes and cupcakes travel in style with this elegant, durable Tupperware favorite. Holds one 9" x 13" (23 x 33 cm) single or double layer cake under strong protective cover. Flip the bottom over and there are thoughtfully designed holders for 18 cupcakes - get them to the party as perfect as when they left your kitchen.

GIFT TIP: Next time you need a perfect hostess or housewarming gift, put your homemade treat in our Rectangular Cake Taker and give both as a most memorable momento.

Open House� Collection
Experience the Ease of Entertaining with this Inviting Table Serving Collection!

Napkin Caddy
Clever, one-piece design holds napkins and salt and pepper shakers or other condiment containers.
Taller compartment holds most napkin sizes, from cocktail to standard to oversize.
Decorative curved wall slopes down from taller compartment to a shorter compartment that cradles the Open House� Salt & Pepper Shaker Set or other Tupperware� salt and pepper shakers (not included.)

Butter Dish

The slim oval shape of the Butter Dish in Cream/Mocha accommodates a standard stick of butter or margarine, and stores away easily on the interior shelf of most refrigerator doors. When inverted, the cover doubles as a serving tray for packets of sugar or sugar substitute.

Sugar & Creamer Set

The 10-oz (300 mL) Sugar Bowl cradles a serving spoon (not included) between servings. Or, you can rotate the cover to close the container off and keep the contents clean and dry.
The cover of the 12-oz (355 mL) Creamer stays open at a variety of angles for easy, one-handed serving. Set in Cream/Hazelnut/Mocha

Salt & Pepper Shaker Set of 2

Each 4-oz (120 mL) container in Cream/Hazelnut/Mocha has a double-sided, hinged cover: One side opens to reveal shaker holes for seasoning food at the table, the other for pouring and measuring seasoning while preparing food in the kitchen.
Airtight seals keep moisture and household pest out, while self-cleaning teeth on the cover's underside keep holes clear for smooth shaking and pouring.

Lazy Susan

The Lazy Susan's generous, 16-inch diameter serving platter in Hazelnut centralizes many small bowls and jars. Plus, the plastic bearings ensure smooth rotation, allowing easy access to the contents from anywhere around the table.

Napkin Caddy $13.99 Qty.
Butter Dish $9.99 Qty.
Sugar & Creamer Set $15.99 Qty.
Salt & Pepper Shakers $9.99 Qty.
Lazy Susan

10th May 2004 04:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I am not going to delete your abusive spamming and flooding Donny Rummy as I need them up to show to your internet service supplier

Sorry to those being involved in this sick situation but please understand that I need evidences
10th May 2004 04:36 PM
LadyJane F U to pathetic cyberpsychos who need to get a life.

Keep it coming, Dande, Lamby, Ben, Donny.

I'm NOT running away from you.

Pity you don't have any REAL friends around here. I do.

So F. U.

LJ.

Thanks Voo..but this "pathetic old hag" is pretty strong willed herself.
[Edited by LadyJane]
10th May 2004 04:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If somoeone here wants to report this abuse this is the information you need

OrgName: Ameritech Electronic Commerce
OrgID: AMER
Address: 2701 W 15th ST
City: Plano
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75075

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE7-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-877-722-3755

THIS IS THE e-mail TO SEND YOUR ABUSE REPORT
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

The IP of this person is 67.37.187.109 you need to include this IP in your letter along with the time of the post, the board uses Pacific Standard Time

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17