ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" New York premiere.
Ziegfeld Theater - NYC March 30, 2008
© purepeople.com with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen (NSC) ...Yes... Part III Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
17th January 2008 03:24 PM
Gazza Nice clip. Ta!
18th January 2008 09:01 PM
PartyDoll MEG This must be from the Milan bootleg DVD..the best I've see from the tour so far...

18th January 2008 09:08 PM
PartyDoll MEG This will probably be banned by tomorrow.
Girls in Their Summer Clothes..

18th January 2008 09:09 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
This must be from the Milan bootleg DVD..the best I've see from the tour so far...

that was cool doll face

thanks
18th January 2008 10:22 PM
sweetcharmedlife Just a reminder for Norhern Californians,or anyone else interested in following Springsteen. Tickets for Sacramento go on sale tomorrow at 10:00 and there is a new on sale date for the San Jose show. The previous on sale date was supposed to be the 21st. Now it has been pushed back to the 28th.
18th January 2008 10:38 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:
Just a reminder for Norhern Californians,or anyone else interested in following Springsteen. Tickets for Sacramento go on sale tomorrow at 10:00 and there is a new on sale date for the San Jose show. The previous on sale date was supposed to be the 21st. Now it has been pushed back to the 28th.

Good luck with getting those tickets, sweetcharmedlife!! Are you gonna see all the California shows?
19th January 2008 02:08 AM
sweetcharmedlife Hopefully about 3 out 4 the way it looks now Meg. Already have a ticket for 1 Anaheim. Should get Sac tomorrow. Then San Jose the next week. Should be fun. Looking forward to it. Never done something like this before. Other than 3 Stones shows in about 2 weeks in 06.
21st January 2008 03:36 PM
PartyDoll MEG From backstreets.com:

PULL THAT CYCLE OUT OF THE GARAGE...
Bruce & E Street Band to play Harley's 105th in August
Here's our first official confirmation that our Summer of Bruce won't be ending at Giants Stadium in July.

On August 28-31, Harley-Davidson celebrates its 105th anniversary at the Summerfest Grounds in Milwaukee, and they've just announced that Springsteen and the E Streeters will be there to perform.

Also performing that weekend are ZZ Top, the Black Crowes, Buddy Guy, Foghat, and more; the Springsteen show will be an additional concert held outside the Summerfest Grounds at the Roadhouse at the Lakefront, requiring a separate $40 ticket in addition to the $60 105th Anniversary ticket. Only 105th Anniversary Ticket Holders can purchase Springsteen tickets, which go on sale April 5 at 8 a.m. Central.

See Harley-Davidson.com for additional information
21st January 2008 03:40 PM
robpop Great news Meg. My sister lives in Milwaukee. Looks like she may have a house quest.
21st January 2008 04:05 PM
parmeda
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
From backstreets.com:

PULL THAT CYCLE OUT OF THE GARAGE...
Bruce & E Street Band to play Harley's 105th in August
Here's our first official confirmation that our Summer of Bruce won't be ending at Giants Stadium in July.

On August 28-31, Harley-Davidson celebrates its 105th anniversary at the Summerfest Grounds in Milwaukee, and they've just announced that Springsteen and the E Streeters will be there to perform.

Also performing that weekend are ZZ Top, the Black Crowes, Buddy Guy, Foghat, and more; the Springsteen show will be an additional concert held outside the Summerfest Grounds at the Roadhouse at the Lakefront, requiring a separate $40 ticket in addition to the $60 105th Anniversary ticket. Only 105th Anniversary Ticket Holders can purchase Springsteen tickets, which go on sale April 5 at 8 a.m. Central.

See Harley-Davidson.com for additional information

... road trip!
21st January 2008 04:10 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
parmeda wrote:

... road trip!

Parmy, I was thinkin of ya!! How far of a drive is it for you?
You could also come Ohio way in March. Although Bruce is playing Easter weekend, which is not an ideal time for those with school age children.

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
21st January 2008 04:12 PM
robpop One more from my hometown show. I believe it is still the only time played on this tour. Sound is not so bad.

21st January 2008 04:22 PM
parmeda
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Honey, I was thinkin of ya!! How far of a drive is it for you?
You could also come Ohio way in March. Although Bruce is playing Easter weekend, which is not an ideal time for those with school age children.

I could be in the fairgrounds in 1 1/2 hrs. 3 hrs. if I skip the Brewery tours, lol

I do believe the Harley gig will be a zero-to-none chance to score - their factory is right in the heart of Milwaukee and I'm sure those folks will have an all inclusive right to pounce on those tickets. But, it's worth a shot!

They're going to be playing in Milwaukee in March, too. I have tickets for that already, but I appreciate the thought of heading out in your neck of the woods...Easter, or not!
22nd January 2008 06:29 PM
PartyDoll MEG Here is one from Boston, Nelly. Just showed up today!!

22nd January 2008 11:04 PM
Bitch Very cool ~ anyone going to Giants? still tix!
23rd January 2008 12:10 AM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Very cool ~ anyone going to Giants? still tix!

If I've got an extra $20, definitely!
26th January 2008 09:43 AM
PartyDoll MEG a little bump..

From MSG...

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
27th January 2008 12:22 AM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Here is one from Boston, Nelly. Just showed up today!!

Great version of that Meg. Hope it shows up often on the next leg.
27th January 2008 12:26 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:

Great version of that Meg. Hope it shows up often on the next leg.

Yes it is and it is always a welcome addition to the show!! But look what I just found......

27th January 2008 08:48 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Bruce is in 'A Good Life', the new documentary about robpop's Pittsburgh homeboy, Joe Grushecky.
27th January 2008 09:23 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:
Bruce is in 'A Good Life', the new documentary about robpop's Pittsburgh homeboy, Joe Grushecky.

Did you watch it yet, Leftie? Or better still, did you purchase it?
27th January 2008 09:24 PM
robpop
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:
Bruce is in 'A Good Life', the new documentary about robpop's Pittsburgh homeboy, Joe Grushecky.

Thank you for posting this. Joe Grushecky is a very nice person and a class act. I'm looking foreward to getting this.

Grushecky is well loved in the area, and he has always been a friend to his hometown. The Flood Aid concert was organized by Joe (of course he talked his Jersey buddy into showing up).

After Joe played a park near my house I had a beer with him. No big deal though Joe is still alive.
28th January 2008 07:04 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

No and no.

Apparently the "premiere" is Thursday at Rick's Tavern in Fairfield OH.
You gonna go and walk the sawdust carpet?
28th January 2008 07:15 PM
Bitch
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

If I've got an extra $20, definitely!

Yeah right, it will cost ya more than that! The ticket prices are $65-$95 plus fees.

All the hype on this thread pysched me up, so I bought a decent seat for July 27th at The Meadowlands. Looking forward to it.
28th January 2008 07:18 PM
robpop My office muzak played "Girls in Their Summer Clothes" today. It was in between "Disco Inferno" and "Miss You".
28th January 2008 07:36 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Yeah right, it will cost ya more than that! The ticket prices are $65-$95 plus fees.

Not really.
The shows weren't instant sellouts, and still aren't sold out.

There'll be plenty of tickets available outside for pennies on the dollar.

28th January 2008 09:01 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

No and no.

Apparently the "premiere" is Thursday at Rick's Tavern in Fairfield OH.
You gonna go and walk the sawdust carpet?

Unfortunately, I will have to miss the sawdust ..oh I mean premiere...
28th January 2008 09:04 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
robpop wrote:
My office muzak played "Girls in Their Summer Clothes" today. It was in between "Disco Inferno" and "Miss You".

That is a god awful DeeJay!.. Even iPod shuffle wouldn't put those three songs together back to back unless it was the only three on it!!
29th January 2008 07:27 PM
robpop
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

I just ordered it. Gotta support the homeboy.
29th January 2008 08:47 PM
robpop
quote:
Reason? They are currently blowing the doors off old geezer bands like The Stones and Who and leaving them humiliated. This is the real deal boys and girls.

Springsteen and the ESB. Yes they are. Best show I have seen in a few years. Less than a month away from US leg II. Hope to see some of you this time around.

IMO his best single in a while.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)