ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" New York premiere.
Ziegfeld Theater - NYC March 30, 2008
© purepeople.com with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen (NSC) ...Yes... Part III Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12th March 2008 06:29 PM
PartyDoll MEG OK Joey..how about this...

Check your PM in a minute or two!
12th March 2008 09:53 PM
Bitch I'm going to London for the Bruce show May 30th at Emerates Stadium! My new European bf is wowing me off the fvcking charts! uh huh yeah ~ this rocks! oh hell yeah life is good!
12th March 2008 10:06 PM
sweetcharmedlife A little surprsied to here that Little Steven says they will be out until Oct. From what I understand ticket sales have been decent,but not great. How does he plan on selling a Stadium tour on the 3rd time around....Play some hits...God forbid.
12th March 2008 10:20 PM
PartyDoll MEG I think the rumor always was some Stadium shows this summer.

I can see Boston..easy sell out of 2 shows

And poor Denver has been overlooked. Martha sure would like to see him! Isn't there a convention there?

Kansas City would be nice. Then we could shame Feej into going and seeing Bruce perform his warhorses!

He can keep on touring as far as I'm concerned. And with the rumor of him working on 2 albums..

Who knows, sweetcharmedlife...we might have new material to listen to
12th March 2008 10:34 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Joey wrote:
" ...... love to see the Boss too. Who's with me? "

Joey's got his finger light out in preparation for the PIT! This is serious!
12th March 2008 10:50 PM
sweetcharmedlife

Yeah Meg. If he did do a stadium show in SF. AT least it's a great venue. That alone may get me to yet another show.

[/quote]
[Edited by sweetcharmedlife]
13th March 2008 02:38 PM
PartyDoll MEG Another summer..another London...
Happy for ya Bitch!!!

Was this staged or real?

13th March 2008 05:21 PM
GotToRollMe Oh shit. That was real. Big Man tripped over his own feet. They rolled with it pretty well though.
13th March 2008 06:26 PM
Joey
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Joey's got his finger light out in preparation for the PIT! This is serious!

You bet your sweet Bippy !!!!!

Taking tomorrow off work just for ' The Pit ' .

Ya know what THAT means ...... ! :

**** IT'S PUB TIME !!!! *****

'kins , Est. 1999 and loved by everyone
13th March 2008 06:34 PM
PartyDoll MEG Joeykins..

Are you prepared..

To be Brucified?!!!
13th March 2008 06:35 PM
Joey
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Joeykins..

Are you prepared..

To be Brucified?!!!

'kins
13th March 2008 10:55 PM
sweetcharmedlife I think the Joey is ready. Have fun...but try to stay sober enough to give us a decent review.
14th March 2008 07:20 AM
PartyDoll MEG Joey in case you didn't see it, here is the GA Procedure. Just like we told ya it would be:

Springsteen Concert Announces Wristband Procedure
Random Lottery Will Be Used To Assign Wristbands

Omaha, NE – General Admission procedures have been set for Bruce Springsteen’s highly anticipated, sold out concert on March 14th. It is important that all General Admission ticket holders are familiar with these procedures before the concert. The Arena floor is all General Admission. The floor is standing room only; no seats will be provided. The space will be divided into two areas, the pit in front of the stage and the remaining floor. Anyone with a General Admission ticket will be given a wristband for the floor at any point and may access the floor at anytime. Guests who would like to stand in the pit area will need to participate in the lottery for a pit wristband. Numbered wristbands assigned by a random lottery will be used to form the line for the pit area. Pit wristbands will be assigned as follows:

· The day of the show, numbered wristbands will be distributed at the venue starting at 2 PM. Wristbands will be distributed until 5 PM.
. No wristbands will be distributed after 5 PM.
· Guests must come in person with their General Admission ticket to receive a wristband. Each person may receive only one wristband.
· A number will be drawn randomly by a fan at 5:15 PM. The person holding that number will be the first person in line. The line will be formed at 5:30 PM.
·The line will begin with the winning lottery number, followed by the next higher number. The line will continue to form, with the person holding the number before the winning lottery number taking the last place in line. For example, if there are 8 people, each has a number between 1 and 8. A guest draws 5 as the lottery number. The person holding 5 goes to the front of the line, then 6, 7, 8. After 8, 1 lines up, followed by 2, 3 and 4.
· A wristband guarantees a place in line; it does not guarantee a place in the pit.

Please know that no wristbands will be issued at the General Admission Pit Entrance on the floor within the venue. Be advised that no patron, fan or club run list will be honored by tour personnel, security or building personnel. The General Admission procedures will be implemented and supervised by touring personnel.
14th March 2008 10:09 AM
Joey
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Joey in case you didn't see it, here is the GA Procedure. Just like we told ya it would be:

Springsteen Concert Announces Wristband Procedure
Random Lottery Will Be Used To Assign Wristbands

Omaha, NE – General Admission procedures have been set for Bruce Springsteen’s highly anticipated, sold out concert on March 14th. It is important that all General Admission ticket holders are familiar with these procedures before the concert. The Arena floor is all General Admission. The floor is standing room only; no seats will be provided. The space will be divided into two areas, the pit in front of the stage and the remaining floor. Anyone with a General Admission ticket will be given a wristband for the floor at any point and may access the floor at anytime. Guests who would like to stand in the pit area will need to participate in the lottery for a pit wristband. Numbered wristbands assigned by a random lottery will be used to form the line for the pit area. Pit wristbands will be assigned as follows:

· The day of the show, numbered wristbands will be distributed at the venue starting at 2 PM. Wristbands will be distributed until 5 PM.
. No wristbands will be distributed after 5 PM.
· Guests must come in person with their General Admission ticket to receive a wristband. Each person may receive only one wristband.
· A number will be drawn randomly by a fan at 5:15 PM. The person holding that number will be the first person in line. The line will be formed at 5:30 PM.
·The line will begin with the winning lottery number, followed by the next higher number. The line will continue to form, with the person holding the number before the winning lottery number taking the last place in line. For example, if there are 8 people, each has a number between 1 and 8. A guest draws 5 as the lottery number. The person holding 5 goes to the front of the line, then 6, 7, 8. After 8, 1 lines up, followed by 2, 3 and 4.
· A wristband guarantees a place in line; it does not guarantee a place in the pit.

Please know that no wristbands will be issued at the General Admission Pit Entrance on the floor within the venue. Be advised that no patron, fan or club run list will be honored by tour personnel, security or building personnel. The General Admission procedures will be implemented and supervised by touring personnel.

Bless You Meg -- You are much loved by Joey .

I love you all ----- and I remain ..... forever ..... your ' kins .

" Oh , he is filled with Love Today Ronnie ! "

'kins ! ™
14th March 2008 02:45 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Oh , he is filled with Love Today Ronnie ! "

Abrupt end to transmission?

Have a blast tonight, Joey!
14th March 2008 05:42 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle OK, so 'Nebraska' is a lock tonight.

Howzabout 'Omaha' in the encore?
14th March 2008 06:38 PM
Lavendar A womans husband took her Bruce CDs away,
so she stabbed him!

and commented -Doesn't everyone LOVE Bruce!
[Edited by Lavendar]
[Edited by Lavendar]
14th March 2008 07:30 PM
Gazza All the fun of that story is in here:

http://novogate.com/board/968/241757-1.html

Great stuff
14th March 2008 07:43 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:
OK, so 'Nebraska' is a lock tonight.

Howzabout 'Omaha' in the encore?

Doubt he'll play it..but ya never know, Leftie!

14th March 2008 07:47 PM
Lavendar Thanks Gazza

*_*
14th March 2008 08:14 PM
PartyDoll MEG According to BTX they gave out 456 bracelets and they let 400 in the PIT.. Hope Joey left the Brazen Head in time to get a bracelet and that he was not one of the 50 people excluded-lol
14th March 2008 08:36 PM
Fiji Joe I'm DLing Winterland 1978...awesome so far
14th March 2008 09:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I'm DLing Winterland 1978...awesome so far

It is terrific, Feej

Do you have Passaic and the Christic shows?
14th March 2008 09:06 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
It is terrific, Feej

Do you have Passaic and the Christic shows?

I have Agora Ballroom...I don't have those two...is there a significant difference...I read Winterland was the best Brucelegg...no?
14th March 2008 09:09 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
According to BTX they gave out 456 bracelets and they let 400 in the PIT.. Hope Joey left the Brazen Head in time to get a bracelet and that he was not one of the 50 people excluded-lol

456?
What's with those Omaha gimps?!?
Boston was 700 +...

Looks like the rest of the Qwest Center floor will be, as they say, wide open.

14th March 2008 09:10 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I have Agora Ballroom...I don't have those two...is there a significant difference...I read Winterland was the best Brucelegg...no?

Capitol Theater run in '78 - manna.
14th March 2008 09:13 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Capitol Theater run in '78 - manna.

I'm on it!
14th March 2008 09:25 PM
PartyDoll MEG Matter of opinion...Hard to say which one is the better boot. Like them both. Passaic DVD is pretty good too considering it is from 1978.

The Christic Shows were just Bruce and he performed with Bonnie Raitt and Jackson Browne. I'd have to look up the date, think it is nov 1990 sometime-lol
14th March 2008 09:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Matter of opinion...Hard to say which one is the better boot. Like them both. Passaic DVD is pretty good too considering it is from 1978.

The Christic Shows were just Bruce and he performed with Bonnie Raitt and Jackson Browne. I'd have to look up the date, think it is nov 1990 sometime-lol

I recall hearing some from circa 2000-2001 that sounded pretty good...NYC I think...was that official stuff?
14th March 2008 09:26 PM
Bitch
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Another summer..another London...
Happy for ya Bitch!!!

Thanks Meg!

Well, actually it will be springtime at the end of May and the excitement level is gonna be high! Bruce always thrills my new guy surprised me with the plane tickets & the concert tickets ~ so how could I refuse? Oh hell yeah, life is good, uh huh!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)