ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With the Youngs at the Enmore Theatre, Sydney - February 18, 2003
With thanks to Kate (Exile's sister) - More here
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Politics Of Leah Wood. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
02-10-03 09:59 AM
Joey " this war issue makes people become very emotional.
i think what we all want is the best for the planet and for humanity. "

Icy , you raise some interesting points my little freezing cold loving , snowball rolling , frigid outdoors playing , snowfort developing , ice skating , ice fishing , freezing drizzle dealing , sleet driving , egg roll rolling , rice eating , woman walking ten feet behind you - ing , black hair with bowl haircut sporting , " Tora Tora Tora " shouting , oragami perfecting , Yoko Emigrating pal .

The Wall Was Just Warmed Over Arthur !

{{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

02-10-03 10:06 AM
LadyJane
quote:
sasca wrote:

Anyway, I'm bored with this board, with fanatics like jb and Pants, with mediocrities like Lady Jane, with people who find it more offensive to mock the Stones than to mock a civilisation.

Is "mediocrities" a word? If so, this undistinguished woman must be too stupid to understand!! Sasca, you mentioned me by name! I'm honored! If I helped in any way to make you bored with this Board, my mission is accomplished!!

LadyJ.
02-10-03 10:11 AM
icydanger great mission for a Lady
lets cut the lamb and start dancing
02-10-03 10:13 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
icydanger wrote:
why is it an american site?
the owners...? yes. interesting
what i appreciate here: the posters can express different opinions, it gets tough at times ic.

and

even in america opinion is divided
Anyway
i thought the Rolling Stones were international
sigh
maybe voodoo or gazza or jacks will put an american flag up.
(sorry lol)

cheers

The operative word in this case was, PREDOMINATELY!! shit! pick, pick, pick! Pedantic toss!
02-10-03 10:25 AM
jb Can you believe that France, Germany, and Belgium have actually blocked Nato's attempt to install defensive artillery in Turkey! it's one thing not to support the war, but it is down right treasonous to leave an ally at the mercy of Saddam's scuds, which could very well contain biological warheads..
02-10-03 10:41 AM
Joey " it's one thing not to support the war, but it is down right treasonous to leave an ally at the mercy of Saddam's scuds, which could very well contain biological warheads.."

Josh , my Persian Brother , as I have mentioned before , I am afraid it is the beloved nation of Israel that is going to catch the fall-out from this war ...................Saddam will throw everything he has at them in order to start REAL trouble !

{{{{{{{{{{ RABBI JOE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

02-10-03 10:46 AM
jb Joey, the French are "cheese eating, surrendering monkeys". I read that today and liked the quote. As far as Israel, don't worry Joey, we took them out in 81(while Reagan publicly critisised as he lay a wreath on SS troopers graves) and we have those secret "jewish" weapons that only a few of us "insiders" know about.
02-10-03 10:54 AM
Joey
" and we have those secret "jewish" weapons that only a few of us "insiders" know about."

YES !!!!!! Beautiful Josh !

I believe Taiwan , Syria , North Korea , India and Pakistan have some of those " secret weapons " too ...............

Shiver...............................

Developing ..........................

JACKY !
02-10-03 11:00 AM
jb Not Syria or Taiwan my cornhusking friend....by the way, why don't we ever talk about the hottie on "The Best Dam Sports Show"? What's her name?
[Edited by jb]
02-10-03 11:17 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Not Syria or Taiwan my cornhusking friend....by the way, why don't we ever talk about the hottie on "The Best Dam Sports Show"? What's her name?
[Edited by jb]

Lisa Guerrero. Va Va Voom!!!!!
02-10-03 11:20 AM
Joey " why don't we ever talk about the hottie on "The Best Dam Sports Show"? What's her name? "

There are two my Kissinger loving brother ........

Former Playboy Playmete Lisa Dergan ( now dating ' Pearl Harbor ' Producer and Hefer intimate Michael Bay ) . Lisa works the update on the weekends I believe !

and Lisa Guerrero ( Scalding ) !!!!!!!
02-10-03 11:21 AM
jb Yes...this is why monogamy never will work.
02-10-03 11:35 AM
Fiji Joe Yes, Lisa Guerrero, that's the one that makes my coconuts swell....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............
02-10-03 11:35 AM
Joey " Yes...this is why monogamy never will work. "

" Man was never meant to be monogamous ! "

-- Former President Bill Clinton ( 1977 )

02-10-03 11:36 AM
Pants Make the Man Joey is right: Saddam most probably will make a move on Israel. Iraq will then be slam-fucking-hammered. We're talking laser beam's and shit.

If anybody in Iraq had any sort of vision, they would put a bullet in Saddam's head.

You're all fucked up, sasca. I like a good fight, but you're just too sick to even listen to. Fuck you. Fuck off.
02-10-03 11:54 AM
Joey Lisa Guerrero is currently single and prefers to date lawyers who live in the Miami area .........................

At least , that is what I hear ...................

I hear things .................
02-10-03 11:56 AM
Fiji Joe BS!...Surely she prefers lawyers in the Kansas City area...what with her obvious pre-disposition for good beef...
02-10-03 12:18 PM
icydanger interesting opinions
cheesy statements

depends where you stand
replace chirac and talk then?

sometimes i do feel the wall is building again

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/02/09/1044725671028.html
02-10-03 12:24 PM
telecaster
quote:
icydanger wrote:
interesting opinions
cheesy statements

depends where you stand

Icy, interesting article.

What country are you from??
02-10-03 12:27 PM
icydanger snow ball effects joey

02-10-03 12:31 PM
telecaster
quote:
icydanger wrote:
snow ball effects joey

My Atlas doesn't show that country. Try again
02-10-03 12:58 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
icydanger wrote:
interesting opinions
cheesy statements

depends where you stand

My cheese runneth over. If Saddam makes THAT move, chemical/nuclear/biological, at Israel, Iraq WILL get slam-fucking-hammered, and I think it would be best if he knew it up front. We're talking laser beams.

America shouldn't ask Israel to defer, like they did in '90. Once was more than enough.
02-10-03 01:52 PM
Joey BS!...Surely she prefers lawyers in the Kansas City area...what with her obvious pre-disposition for good beef... "

Fiji , you make Joey say , HUH ??????????????
02-10-03 02:16 PM
jb Kansas has a large gay population I've been told...
02-10-03 02:44 PM
Joey " Kansas has a large gay population I've been told... "

I don't know about that Josh , but I do know that I have never ever been invited to the PlayBoy Mansion .........

WHY ?????????????? , Why is that Josh ????????????

Please ..............I's needs tos knows !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOEY FLY !
02-10-03 02:57 PM
jb The Village People often visited the playboy mansion....
02-10-03 03:06 PM
Fiji Joe JB wrote:

"Kansas has a large gay population I've been told..."

Please, and Florida doesn't?... I can tell you that, other than a slightly higher than average number of bronco-riding bull-dykes, Kansas, with the exception of the city of Lawrence, is below the national curve as far as queers go...way below

02-10-03 03:09 PM
jb We do have our share of homos down here....particularly in CoconutGrove, Las Olas, and South Beach.
02-10-03 03:16 PM
Fiji Joe BTW JB...my brother told me he was moving to West Palm/ Boca Raton area...what can I expect when I visit?
02-10-03 03:19 PM
L&A
quote:
jb wrote:
Can you believe that France, Germany, and Belgium have actually blocked Nato's attempt to install defensive artillery in Turkey!

Please, JB, do not change the reality.
Mr Louis Michel, our Foreign Affairs Minister, said we should give a chance for a pacific solution, or at least wait until 14th of February.
He also said that we have to protect Turkey, if there is only one reason to think that Saddam will start the war.
Defensive != Offensive.
We have in Belgium a big Turkish community (more than in Florida, I guess), and we would never leave them.

Give peace a chance
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST