ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sportpaleis Ahoy, Rotterdam - October 1973
Thanks Irina! and Sergey!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SDH Phone Home Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10-29-03 01:04 PM
Monkey Woman My god, this board is crazy!!! This thread should win some sort of award! "Golden Strawberry Prize For Warmest But Silliest Hugs & Reassurances", anyone? SDH can be an asshole but, as this thread is proving, he's entertaining. Not to say that he can't be annoying!!! Even when posting those cool pictures, he can go over the board and post dozens at a time!
10-29-03 01:08 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
L&A wrote:
Check the "who's online" list. SDH is always online

EXACTLY. It's not like he's unaware of all of this.

This is what I was telling Joey in a post earlier and it bares repeating:

The MORE you guys keep going on and on about wanting him to come back, the LESS likely it's going to happen because all SDH cares about is the ATTENTION that you are paying him. If he comes back, you guys stop paying attention to him with your "Miss You" jizz. If he stays away, you guys keep posting and thus give him what he wants.

I just thought of something. Maybe in reality you guys really DON'T want him back and that's why you guys keep posting this way, to keep him away by posting these "come back" posts ?

I mean HONESTLY, you don't think he's really not going to come back some day do you ? Where else is he REALISTICALLY going to go ?

I'm just saying, IMO the more you guys keep up with this "Love" type posts, the longer he will stay away so that he will continue getting "the love" from you guys. If you guys truly want him back then you may want to rethink this continual posting thing ?

The only thing keeping SDH from here is Tony.

Later, Cardinal Fang
10-29-03 01:10 PM
Dead Flowers SDH does go over the top as in sending people like me 50 free Rolling Stones bootlegs this summer!!!!!

I don't post here but do lurk several times a day and know for sure that SDH has a kind soul.
10-29-03 01:14 PM
telecaster What should I have for lunch today?
10-29-03 01:14 PM
nankerphelge Stoney and Fang are clearly jealous of Steelie!
10-29-03 01:16 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
Dead Flowers wrote:
Cardinal Fang -

Steel Driving Hammer DID tell Keno sorry several times in email and Keno has posted that SDH has in fact opologized many times. Don't you read Keno's posts? If you don't, Keno has said since SDH left Gasland, SDH has called Keno several times and they talked for hours.

To me, you seem nothing more than a burned out junkie who still thinks that you made it to the big time, but never did.

No, Keno has NEVER said that. In fact the last time Keno and I talked Keno told me that SDH would NOT apologize because "he felt that he didn't do anything wrong".

By the way, I know who this really is. I've only seen one person in my life spell the word apologize as "opologize".
(You gave yourself away)

Later, Cardinal Fang

P.S. Junkie ? You don't know me very well. I've also accomplished a hell of lot more with my life then you have or ever will. I can also back up what I say and do. I won the trivia contest here at Rocks Off. My accomplishments can be VERIFIED. They are not "pretend" like yours are. So who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris ?

[Edited by Cardinal Fang]
10-29-03 01:18 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Stoney and Fang are clearly jealous of Steelie!

Thanks for the laugh Alan !! lol Yeah, CLEARLY !!!

Later, Cardinal Fang
10-29-03 01:21 PM
nankerphelge Well, what the hell...

This thread is so fucking crazy, might as well have a little fun with it!!
10-29-03 01:32 PM
sirmoonie Just be glad you didn't witness the "tough love" Steelie got in Cleveland. Remember that? His new "friend" Lamar? The Saran Wrap and the pizza flavored Chorizo sticks that were bent all at an angle?

That was weird to say the least. Thank god he had his own room.
10-29-03 01:33 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
telecaster wrote:
What should I have for lunch today?

Chinese ??

Sub Sandwich ??

Mexican ??

Later, Cardinal Fang
10-29-03 01:33 PM
jb Whose Alan ?
10-29-03 01:34 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
jb wrote:
Whose Alan ?

A friend of mine.
10-29-03 01:38 PM
jb Cardinal fang, how old are you?
10-29-03 01:50 PM
sirmoonie This other time in Cleveland, Steelie said he was tired so he went off to his car, ostensibly to take a nap. Suddenly we hear this rhythmic sound like someone is beating a fish against a pile of mashed potatoes. We rush to the window and look over at the car wash across the street. You guessed it! There he is, pants around his ankles, hair tied up in a bun, playing "Mr. submarine driver" with the turtle wax and the hot mops! Hilarical!
10-29-03 01:50 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
jb wrote:
Cardinal fang, how old are you?

I believe I am year or two younger than you are. I'm almost 2 months older than Joey. I've been pretty blessed, I don't look my age. (I don't act it either) I got carded until I was in my early 30's. (I still get carded once in awhile) A friend of mine who was photographing me for a project about a month ago said to me, "you are 4 years older than me and you don't have any wrinkles, how do you do it ?" STAY OUT OF THE SUN.

Later, Cardinal Fang - age 39
10-29-03 01:53 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This other time in Cleveland, Steelie said he was tired so he went off to his car, ostensibly to take a nap. Suddenly we hear this rhythmic sound like someone is beating a fish against a pile of mashed potatoes. We rush to the window and look over at the car wash across the street. You guessed it! There he is, pants around his ankles, hair tied up in a bun, playing "Mr. submarine driver" with the turtle wax and the hot mops! Hilarical!

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE READ ALL DAY !!!!! This is the type of stuff that Syph and I come up with.

"like someone is beating a fish against a pile of mashed potatoes"

"pants around his ankles, hair tied up in a bun, playing "Mr. submarine driver" with the turtle wax and the hot mops!"

Those have now been officially stolen by yours truly.

I will now answer your PM. Give me about 15 minutes.

Later, Jimmy
10-29-03 01:55 PM
sirmoonie HAH!

I actually stole "hilarical" from Syph!
10-29-03 01:55 PM
Factory Girl This thread is an orgiastic marathon of cyber ejaculation.
10-29-03 02:01 PM
Boomy I just realized that if I put up my 999 posts as "Boomhauer" and my current number of posts as "Boomy", I would be considered a vital part of this board.

How many posts do you need to do that? Over 2000?
[Edited by Boomy]
10-29-03 02:06 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Cardinal fang, how old are you?

how much do you weigh?
10-29-03 02:28 PM
Joey

Cardinal Fang is close friends with Terry and that should rate very very high in anyone's book .

Also , next spring , Terry is going to introduce Fang to our " buddy " and I pray to GOD that the dear Cardinal has already thought up something Profound to say to " THE MAN !!!! " unlike your young Jacky who would probably just stand there in front of the legend -- limp wristed , jaw wide open , shaking like a leaf and wetting his pants .

" Bitch Slap Me for days on End Ronnie "

Jacky Hammer !
10-29-03 02:30 PM
jb Terry? Terry Funk Jr?
10-29-03 02:31 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
This thread is an orgiastic marathon of cyber ejaculation.

I love it when you talk like that !!!!

Did you take that DVD back young lady ??

For tele: How much do I weigh ?? What's next, "What's your "sign" ?"

5' 11" - 170-175 pounds (depending on how much I've had to drink that week)

Now I got's to know, WHAT did you have for lunch ??? (or "are going to have")

Later, Cardinal Fang
10-29-03 02:31 PM
sirmoonie Joey, are you talking about Terry O'Riley? And "The P Man"?

Are you serious?
10-29-03 02:33 PM
Moonisup

10-29-03 02:33 PM
Joey " Terry? Terry Funk Jr? "

No , Terry Riley .

Yes , THAT Terry Riley of " Baba O ' " fame .

By the way Josh , the " Petey " wants to know why you do not post over on his message baord ?

He reads it daily and has been questioning me about why you don't post there ....................He also has a new diary entry that is quite interesting .

Developing .................like a wet fart .

Skee !

10-29-03 02:34 PM
Miss U. Steelie will be welcomed at my BJ board.
10-29-03 02:35 PM
jb I never heard of Teri O'Riley....any r/s to Bill O'Riley-the "Fair and balanced" guy?
Also, post the link to Pete's site and I shall come...
10-29-03 02:35 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Joey, are you talking about Terry O'Riley? And "The P Man"?

Are you serious?

Joey,

NO NAMES !!!

Sirmoonie, check your PM.

Later, Jimmy

P.S. It's "Riley", or so I've been told.

10-29-03 02:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
Steelie will be welcomed at my BJ board.

He doesn't go that way Miss U.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17